Silver King

Da Irish_Wolves

by: justbored21 Published with permission) Harry Potter's life was not a very good one, but then one day that... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99

47

2.9K 139 13
Da Irish_Wolves

When Dumbledore arrived in the hospital wing along with Professor McGonagall, it was to find Ronald Weasley lying on the bed and groaning in pain with Madam Pomfrey busily working over him, feeding him various potions in-between casting several spells. He saw Harry standing opposite him and leaning against a bed with his arms crossed while his snake familiar was on his shoulder and whispering things into his ear.

"Madam Pomfrey," Dumbledore spoke, announcing his presence to the room. "may I ask what the damage is?" He asked.

"The boy has a lot of broken bones, he broke his right arm and left wrist," She replied as she continued to treat Ron. "and he has damaged a few ribs and has suffered a bit of damage to his upper spine, luckily the damage to his spine isn't severe."

"Damn it." Harry hissed.

"It's alright, we'll get it next time." Jet replied in a soothing voice.

"He also has a bruised tailbone and a small bruise on his head." Madam Pomfrey added.

"Goodness." Professor McGonagall gasped.

"What spell was used?" Dumbledore asked, looking at Harry.

"Oh, well I actually just blasted him backwards." Harry admitted. "But I was angry enough that it had a bit more power, a bit of extra 'oomph' if you will, sent him flying backwards and he proceeded to do the worst landing I have ever seen. Now, is Mr Weasley here? And by that I mean the adult one."

"Mr Potter," Professor Dumbledore began. "Mr Weasley has been contacted, however I would like it if you please reconsider making this a matter between houses, if you do we can simply and easily settle this here."

"I will not change my mind." Harry said in a firm voice as he closed his eyes.

"Very well," Dumbledore sighed as he looked at Harry with tired eyes. "but may I at least know why this has all happened?" He asked.

"You may, sir." Harry nodded. "Though if you don't mind then I would like to at least wait until the adult Mr Weasley gets here so I will only have to explain this once. It's not really something I want to repeat multiple times, and I know that I will have to say it at least a second time to my friends."

"Fair enough, Mr Potter." Dumbledore said after a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked as he opened his eyes, noticing how tired Dumbledore looked. "No offense sir, but you look like you need a nap."

"Somehow I doubt my sleeping schedule is the issue." Dumbledore said in a dry voice.

Eventually Arthur Weasley arrived, he immediately rushed towards his son and asked Madam Pomfrey about his health. Madam Pomfrey answered his questions as best as she could before using magic to make Ron go to sleep so he could heal better, which was of course obviously the only reason for making him go to sleep. She gave everyone a nod before she walked off and headed towards her office.

"Headmaster, Professor McGonagall," Arthur said as he turned to both senior members of the Hogwarts staff. "can someone please tell me what is going on?" He asked.

"I don't quite know what is going on either, Arthur." Professor Dumbledore admitted. As he stood in-between Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape who had arrived a few minutes before Mr Weasley and had spent the last few minutes being told about everything that has happened by the other two Professor's. "All I am aware of is the fact that Mr Potter had blasted young Ronald across half the great hall."

"I am sure that's a new record." Jet hissed into Harry's ear.

"Something amusing, Mr Potter?" Snape asked when he noticed the small smile on Harry's lips.

"Just my familiar's sense of humor." Harry easily replied before turning to Mr Weasley. "Now, Mr Weasley, let's catch you up on so you can fully understand what an idiot your son is."

"Harry," Arthur began. "I don't..."

"Ah," Harry cut him off. "I don't recall permitting you to address me by my first name. Are you perhaps the reason why your son cares so little for the correct social behavior?"

"I'm sorry," Arthur bowed his head slightly. "Mr Potter, I..."

"Lord Potter," Harry cut him off once more. "because that is who you are talking to right now. Lord- royally pissed off - Potter." Harry said, while he wasn't officially allowed to participate on the Wizengamot due to his age, he was still allowed to be addressed as Lord Potter outside of official Wizengamot meetings since he was pretty much Lord Potter, anything he wanted to do as Lord Potter in the Wizengamot could be done through Andromeda who was his regent. He was also the last member of the Potter family. If his father was alive then he would of course be Heir Potter, but since he is not Harry automatically becomes Lord Potter.

"Lord Potter," Arthur corrected. "I don't understand what my son has done to deserve such appalling..."

"Mr Weasley," Harry interrupted, if Mr Weasley was 'Lord Weasley' then Harry would of addressed him as such but seeing as he wasn't since his house wasn't a noble one, Harry could settle with Mr Weasley. "I promise you that if I wanted to truly harm your son then after a minute I would be able to fit what was left of him into a matchbox. What you're seeing is the result of extreme anger narrowly beating out solid control." He said, his eyes narrowed as he spoke.

"Mr Potter," Snape drawled. "our time is quite valuable, cease with the dramatics."

"Tell me, Professor, is there such a thing as 'hypocrisy' in the wizarding world?" Harry innocently asked, Snape's face turned red with anger and he was about to respond but Harry continued talking before he could. "If this is boring you then I am sure you can leave and be caught up later." Harry added before turning to Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore. "I respect you both and ask that you remember that this is now business between House Potter and House Weasley.

You may not approve of my words or actions but you cannot interfere. You may stay if you wish but if you believe that you cannot stay out of the way then please leave." Harry said before he turned back to Professor Snape. "As for you Professor, if you don't want to leave then I might I suggest that you stay silent and copy the other two Professors."

"You arrogant little brat!" Snape growled. "Potter, you are just like your..."

"Enough!" Dumbledore said in a loud but firm voice as he interrupted Snape, causing the potions master to stop his impromptu rant and stare at him with a surprised look on his face. "We will be talking later, Severus." Dumbledore said in a voice that made it clear he would not tolerate any arguments from the sour teacher. Dumbledore turned his head to Mr Weasley and Harry. "My apologies, my teachers and I will not interrupt your conversation with My Weasley. If any of us do then I will place a privacy charm around myself, Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape, so you may continue your conversation." Dumbledore said as he pulled out his wand.

"Thank you," Harry nodded to Dumbledore before turning to Mr Weasley. "are you aware of the fact that your son can't seem to last a week without annoying me in some way or form. He has spent a lot of his school time spreading stories about me being a 'dark wizard' who would curse anyone who so much as looks at me wrong. He has even tried to attack me before, as I am sure that you know."

"I do know about the attack." Mr Weasley admitted, looking as if it pained him to do so. "But I was unaware of the story spreading, he had of course told us such thing when he was at home but I had no idea that he had been spreading rumors about you at school."

"Hmm," Harry hummed. "do you know what he did earlier today?" Harry asked.

"I...no, no I don't." Mr Weasley shook his head, wondering what in the hell happened.

"Your son roughly pushed me with his shoulder as he entered the hall, I responded by insulting him and calling him a fat ass, which I admit I shouldn't have done. But what he said after that was beyond what was acceptable. I can tolerate insults, I can endure lies being spread about me, I am even somewhat amused when he tries and fails to one up me. But I draw the line at insulting my family." Harry all but growled.

"I...insulting your family?" Mr Weasley weakly repeated.

"Do you know what he said?" Harry asked but continued talking before Mr Weasley could reply. "I'll tell you. He said 'I don't know why you'd call me fat ass when you're the one who is living with the fat ass slut. My brothers told me all about that girl you're living with, her name is Nymphadora, isn't it? They told me how she's a slut who would sleep with everyone, how much do you think I would have to pay for it? Bet it wouldn't even be more than five sickles.'. That is what your son said to me!" Harry finished with a glare at Mr Weasley just as Jet hissed angrily at him.

"Oh." Mr Weasley gulped, his gaze shifted to the form of his unconscious son before he turned back to Harry. "Har...Lord Potter, I apologize for the actions of my son, his actions are most definitely not supported by house Weasley. I promise you that my son will be punished by me."

"And that is supposed to make me feel better?" Harry asked sarcastically. "I can't speak about all of your sons, I certainly can't speak about Percy Weasley but all I have ever heard about him is that he worships the rules the same why a dung beetle would worship dung. As for your two twin boys, they're a pair of bullies that like to think that they are not bullies because they 'prank' instead of shooting spells. Do you know that the Slytherin's will every year warn the new students about them?" Harry asked, if he looked at the teachers then he would have seen Professor McGonagall's eyes widen as she learnt about the twins, she knew the boys like to prank but she didn't know that it was that bad. "And then there is Ronald," Harry continued, "the boy who is pretty much the worse student in his year, and not just because of his grades."

Arthur looked at the teachers for confirmation, Dumbledore didn't react buy Snape easily nodded while Professor McGonagall sadly nodded.

"It seems to me that young Ginerva is the only reasonably stable and well behaved child you have and she is all but shunned by your other children because she is in Slytherin. So if your children are messed up in so many different ways then I have real concerns about your methods of parenting." Harry continued, unsympathetic to what Mr Weasley was going through. "Are you really going to punish him? And what about whichever of his brothers have been telling him that my sister is a slut?" Harry asked.

"Uh...yes, yes of course."

"Really?" Harry drawled. "Because - and maybe it's just me that remembers this - I remember a time when it was actually shown in the news, on the Daily Prophet, about how much of an idiot your son was. The only punishments that you handed out, that I am aware of, was a howler from your wife. A howler might be an effective punishment but screaming at your child in front of an entire hall full of people is not something I would expect from a sane and sensible person."

"Mr Potter, we did punish him when he got home." Mr Weasley protested.

"Perhaps you did," Harry nodded. "but whatever his punishment was it clearly didn't work as his behavior has not improved at all. So either you are a liar and were lying to me about him being punished or you are simply incapable of properly disciplining your son, which is it?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall exchanged looks as Mr Weasley struggled to answer, it was clear to them that Harry was most definitely Charles Potter's grandson, not that they ever doubted that fact.

As Mr Weasley tried to think up an excuse he was interrupted as the twins and Percy arrived, rushing through the hospital doors.

"What happened?" Percy quickly asked when he saw Ron lying unconscious on the bed.

"I blasted your brother because he was an idiot, now sit down and shut up or go away, the adults are talking." Harry said in an irritated voice.

"You blasted our brother?!" Fred and George demanded at the same time.

"And I'd do it again." Harry said without hesitation.

"Boys!" Mr Weasley spoke in a surprisingly firm voice. "Right now I am acting as head of our family and am talking to 'Lord' Potter," He said, making sure to emphasize the word 'Lord'. "now leave or remain quiet." He said, the boys looked like they wanted to argue but wisely chose not to.

"Out of curiosity, which one of your children was it that told Ron the moron those false truth's about Tonk's?" Harry asked.

"Boys," Mr Weasley sighed. "well...who was it?"

"It was us." Fred began as he gestured to himself and George.

"We only told him what Charlie had wrote to us in his last letter." George added.

"Actually we didn't even do that, he just found the letter and started reading it." Fred finished.

Harry was about to speak but paused as he noticed something hanging out of a pocket from one of the Weasley twins pockets, it was a piece of parchment, Harry couldn't help but notice the symbol in the corner of it. his eyes widened and he quickly pulled his wand out.

"Accio Marauder's map." Harry whispered underneath his breath so nobody could hear and the piece of parchment flew out of the pocket and straight into Harry's hands. "Score." Harry grinned as he looked at it.

"Hey!" The Weasley twins both protested, they were about to move forward but were stopped by Dumbledore.

"Mr Potter," Dumbledore spoke. "you are aware that it is forbidden to steal over student's properties."

"Of course." Harry said as if Dumbledore had asked him if the sky was blue.

"In that case, you might wish to return that." Dumbledore said as he gestured to the parchment.

"Why on Earth would I want to do that?" Harry asked, playing dumb.

"Mr Potter..," Professor McGonagall sighed.

"Fine, fine, ruin my fun." Harry said with an eye roll. "As for this," Harry said as he held up this parchment, "this parchment belongs to me. Well...it belonged to my father, and therefore me." Harry said as he gestured to a corner of the parchment. "If you take a close look then you'll see a small pair of antlers in the corner along with three different sets of paws. I know what this is, my father left several books including a diary which explained what this was. This is Potter family property, which means I am rather curious about how two members of the Weasley family had it." Harry finished in a questioning tone as he raised an eyebrow at the Weasley twins. Everyone else in the room also stared at them.

"Boys," Arthur sighed, knowing that he and his family were going to look worse by the end of this. "where did you get it?"

"We nicked it from Filch." Both of them answered at the same time after a few moments of silence, both had decided to answer honestly seeing that their father was not in the best of moods, and that they were in a room with McGonagall, Snape and Dumbledore.

"Great, now you have thieves for children, is there any level in which you and wife haven't messed up while raising them?" Harry asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Potter," Snape sneered at him. "if they stole it from Filch then that means it had been confiscated. You will return that at once."

"Hmm, no." Harry said, shaking his head.

"Excuse me?" Professor Snape looked at him in a way that made it very clear that he couldn't believe that he had just said 'no.'

"You heard me," Harry sighed as he pocketed the parchment. "I haven't done anything with it yet that can give you a good enough reason to confiscate it, you don't even know what it is."

"And what is it, Mr Potter?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"Private." Harry said apologetically before he turned to Dumbledore. "Also, I've been lead to understand that maximum amount of time that the school may keep a confiscated item is till the end of a school year unless it is a dark object which should be handed over to the DMLE. This hasn't been handed over to the DMLE and has been kept by the school for far longer than the permitted time, that is stealing in my eyes, if you try to take it then I will of course argue against it in a court of law with my lawyer-dad...my law-dad...my l-ad...my lad. Yeah, that works."

"You may of course keep it Mr Potter, it did belong to your father after all." Professor Dumbledore said before anyone could respond.

"Headmaster, we're just taking his word that that belongs to him?!" Professor Snape looked at Dumbledore with disbelief.

"I know that it does belong to the late James Potter because he told me about it once before."

"Really?" Harry blinked in surprise, he didn't know that Dumbledore knew about the map.

"He had told me about it," Dumbledore nodded. "according to him Peter Pettigrew had lost it, perhaps Mr Filch had stumbled upon it. Nether the less, it is yours to keep." He said, if anyone looked at the Weasley twins then they would see them staring at Harry in shock as they realized that he was the son of one of their heroes. They were very tempted to ask him which Marauder was his father.

"Thanks," Harry said with a small smile before he turned back to Mr Weasley. "to sum up the oldest child you currently have in this school is known for being overly fond of rules, the next two are bullies and thieves and the last is a blithering idiot who regularly sprouts a bunch of twaddle and refuses to leave me alone. Your daughter is the only sensible one and your other children don't like her because she is in a different 'school house'." Harry said, emphasizing the last two words to make it clear how ridiculous he thought they were being. "Oh and you happen to have another outside of school that is telling his brothers things that he shouldn't be. What's next? Is one of your children in Azkaban?"

"Lord Potter," Mr Weasley said as he took a deep breath, he had never felt so embarrassed in all of his life. "I...I don't know what to say."

"Well let me make this easier for you then, I don't want to listen to your excuses so you don't need to say anything to me. However if you need advice on what to say to your sons then I have something that will help you out. The next time Ronald Weasley bothers me I will be declaring a blood feud with House Weasley." Harry said, causing everyone else to look at him with shocked looks on their faces.

"A b...blood feud?" Mr Weasley stuttered, looking at Harry with fearful eyes. "Mr Potter, surely there is no..."

"That is Lord Potter and yes, there is. If that won't get it through your son's thick skull then nothing will. I am going to go now," Harry said as he turned to the Professor's. "can I have a note to explain to Professor Flitwick why I am late to his class?" Harry asked as if he hadn't just threatened to end a family.

"R...right, of course." Professor McGonagall said after a few moments of silence, she waved her wand and created a note.

"Thank you, ma'am." Harry nodded as he took the note. "Gentlemen." Harry nodded to everyone else before he turned and walked out of the room. As he walked out, he wondered if Mr Weasley would actually teach his red-headed little cretin to stop being a pest, hopefully he did. And if he didn't...well...at least Madam Pomfrey would have something to keep her busy.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.7K 156 30
The last heiress of the Slytherin name entered Hogwarts, the same year as the-boy-who-lived. She is haunted by her past, but instead of facing her ow...
866K 32.7K 31
Harry Potter no longer has any fucks to give. That's it. That's the plot. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. ((And all because Death does something ab...
19.6K 348 24
in which your friend accidentally adds you to to the slytherin gc and you get close with them modern day hogwarts au -- mattheo boutta make me switch...
119K 3.9K 50
How would the wizarding world react to a Boy Who Lived who is much different from what they expected? One that is set to change the course of the mag...