Anthophile (PJO x HP) 🌸WTM/R...

By ChidoriStream_86

Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to B... More

PJO Characters
HP characters #1
HP characters #2
Ancient Noble House of Black
Aesthetic
Familiars
Prologue
Book 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
Author's note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Author's Note
17
18
19
20
🪴🐬
Book 2
1
2
3
4
5
Author's Note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note
🪄🐣
Book 3
1
2
3
Author's Note
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Author's Note

6

6.7K 244 256
By ChidoriStream_86

TRAINING AND NIGHTMARES

"Nightmares??" People were muttering in confusion, not understanding what the title meant.

Percy and (Name) tensed a bit at the last word, cringing at the memory they had.

The next morning, Chiron moved Percy to cabin three.

Percy didn't have to share with anybody. He had plenty of room for all his stuff: the Minotaur horn, the flower from the infirmary, spare clothes and a toiletry bag. He got to sit at his own dinner table, pick all his own activities, call 'lights out' whenever he felt like it and not listen to anybody else.

And he was absolutely miserable.

However, things around camp became weirder. Percy had become like any other kid when living in cabin eleven, but now it was like he had been separated like someone with some rare disease.

Annabeth winced when (Name) gave her a pointed look, since she was too petty because of the rivalry between Athena and Poseidon. Harry was wondering what she did that made his god sister stare at her like that.

Nobody mentioned the hellhound, but Percy had the feeling that many were talking behind his back. The attack had scared everybody. It sent two messages: one, that he was the son of the Sea God; and two, monsters would stop at nothing to kill him. They could even invade a camp that had always been considered safe.

The other campers steered clear of him as much as possible but (Name). She did not let his parentage hinder their growing friendship. She knew what it was like to be judged because of who her father was, what her family background was, and she understood Percy was going through the similar thing.

(Name) and Percy shared a small smile. Percy knew that she would always have his back no matter what people say about him, and she would never betray him.

Both of them are similar yet different. His was because his father broke the pact and is one of the Big Three's children, while hers was because of her family name.

Many others threw sympathy smiles at the both of them, but went ignored, since there's no point. Both (Name) and Percy were born into that life, and it was not what they wanted when they realized the truth.

Percy reminded (Name) so much of herself. She was miserable back in England. No one would try to consult a 'criminal's' daughter and they would even say that she will become just like him when she grew older.

"She's just a child! How can they just say that!?" Molly, Lily and a few others shouted.

Percy, her friends and many others sneered at the thought of someone calling her like that. Regulus felt like cursing them to oblivion. No one should ever talk to his only niece like that ever.

Draco, Ron and Harry tensed and winced as they remembered what they had called her during their third years. They know that they couldn't take back their words and had cause a small rift in their friendship back then even if (Name) had forgiven them long ago.

Sirius clenched his jaw and let out a low growl that many around him that heard felt threatened. But (Name) clasped her hand in his, calming him down.

Her Aunt Andy and her family as well as Minnie and Una were the only people she could talk to, to help her escape her internal raging turmoil. After she was claimed by her mother, she was added to the list along with Annabeth and her other half-siblings.

Andromeda and her family, the Blacks [excluding certain people] and McGonagall shared a small smile. They were glad that the girl had people she can talk to. She was only just a child when she lost almost everyone, leaving her all alone with no one to take care.

But Percy was alone and stranded, he was constantly given the cold shoulder and people gossiped behind his back, calling him a curse which was very dehumanizing. Nobody understand that he had no say in being the child of Poseidon, he didn't ask to be born with whatever power he had; he didn't ask for anything of it.

Dumbledore side-eyed Percy with some hunger in his eyes. He wished he had powers like the demigods, he'd gladly accept it if he was blessed with them.

Sensing someone's piercing stare on his head, Percy's green eyes glowed intimidatingly, knowing that he can easily be dominated by everyone in the hall for manipulating them for so long.

So, (Name) did the most natural thing, she did everything opposite of what everyone else did. Percy wouldn't voice his thanks at first, but eventually, when the circumstance settled within him more, he did. It was the first hug he had received from her. She did everything she could to talk to Percy, trying to make him laugh or smile, even if it was just a tiny bit.

Many smiled at how thoughtful the girl was, she was the type of person many would want to be friends with, disregarding her family status.

After dinner, she would make him cookies that reminded him of his mother, and they would hang out in the kitchen sharing their stories and (Name) would show him her magic. Those time they spent together; Percy had found solace in her presence.

Theodore, Blaise and George were wiggling their brows at the mentioned female. They had guessed that Percy had a crush on her at the very beginning, they couldn't wait to tease them as they continued to watch.

Some older witches and wizards were reluctant that (Name) was showing Percy magic, since they still think that their kind are more superior than their kind which was stupid.

Cabin eleven was too nervous to have sword class with him after what he'd done to the Ares folks in the woods, so his lessons with Luke became one-on-one. He pushed Percy harder than ever and wasn't afraid to bruise him up in the process.

Percy winced and shuddered, remembering Luke's hardcore 'training'.

Annabeth still taught him Greek in the afternoon with (Name), but Annabeth's head was in the clouds. Every time he said something, she would scowl at him as if he'd just poked her between the eyes. (Name) would reprimand and scold her about it and told her to cool off, taking over the lesson which Percy was grateful for it.

"Sorry, Percy," Annabeth winced at how she acted in the past.
"T'right, Annabeth," Percy waved her off. He was much grateful for (Name) to be there with him when he was feeling shitty.

Some of whom were close to the young metamorphmagus noticed the both of them were getting closer. A few tried to drag her away, scolding her for being close to him. But she'd roll her eyes and argue back, eventually they let her be. Some were even daring to spout rumors about (Name) too, Ethan and some friends would shut them down instantly since they know that the girl is not like that.

However, one time, an argument between Drew Tanaka and (Name) had caused quite a ruckus in the  archery range. Tanaka and her group triggered her one way or another and were beaten up pretty badly, hung on trees and also buried torso deep underground.

"I didn't know about this. When was it?" Percy turned to (Name) in question.

"That time you were having lessons with Ann; I was training the younger kids there," (Name) answered, she was still pissed that Drew ever think that she would betray anyone especially her friends after what had happened that time.

"Yeah, I was there too," Grover confirmed. "It was so brutal that some of them were sent to the infirmary since their face were bruised up."

"Be thankful that I didn't use my wand at that time to hex them. It would be an unfair match," (Name) shrugged.

"Yeah, Drew was seriously a bitch that time. She doesn't know when to stop since she was jealous of (Name)," Annabeth commented. "She 100% deserved that treatment."

Many shivered as they looked at the screen that showed what the demiwitch did to them.

"No wonder Ginny became like that, it was because of you, right?" Ron looked at (Name) and shivered as he remembered about what happened in Hogwarts when people started to bully his sister during her second year.

"What if I did?" (Name) smirked and high-fived Ginny who poked her tongue out at her brother.

Chiron and Mr D found out and put both girls on probation. Drew had been put on bathroom and stable duties, while (Name)'s was on extra training duties and night border patrols, making her time with Percy to be cut short after dinner.

Nonetheless, in the morning, (Name) still thought him hand-to-hand combat, reflexes and stamina in the morning. Her training was not as brutal as Luke's; however, it was still harsh that he sometimes wanted to quit for how exhausting it was.

Many were wondering how hard (Name) training was, they were excited to see how she train him.

It was morning as the sun had just started to rise. (Name) was seen in her training outfit by the lake along with Percy who stood in front of her, looking sluggish as if he had just woken up.

(A/N: Ignore the watch and bottle)

"Alright, Blue. I'll be altering my training for you starting today," the girl bounced on her toes and stretched.

"Blue??" Marlene looked at the demiwitch with an amused look. "How many nicknames did you gave him so far?"

"Too many. But the main ones are 'Perce', 'fish-face' and 'Blue'," Percy replied to the blonde witch with a slight blush on his face.

This made most of the others raise their brow at (Name) who just shrugged at them, not caring about what they think.

"Blue? Where did that come from?" Percy looked up at her in shock. His face turned slightly pink at the new nickname she gave instead of 'fish-face', 'kelp head', 'Perce', 'water boy', etc.

"Why? Don't like it?" The girl turned to him slightly amused. "I think it suits you, no? I can always stick to 'fish-face' or 'Percy Jackson' if you prefer."

Percy flushed, but smiled and gave her a breathy chuckle. "No. I like it," he scrunched his nose and said, "It's better than to be called the usual 'fish-face', star girl."

Many cooed at the both of them giving each other cute nicknames.

"Okay, then. Blue," (Name) snapped her finger. "Let's do the changes for your training."

"Why?" Percy looked at her confused on why she was changing his given training.

"Since I noticed that you've been having a hard time with the lessons Annabeth and Luke gave, I'll be giving you some extra lessons every morning before I let you handle the rest with them. You good with that?"

"Really?" Percy perked up. He was more than glad that she was willing to provide him extra help in the other lessons he was taking. "But why are you not avoiding me like the others? They think that I would likely betray the camp just because something happened in Olympus."

"That's stupid... You are just new about this whole demigod thing and then they think that you stole something and betray the camp," Blaise commented with a frown.

"That's because everyone was being paranoid. Just like what happened in our third year, remember?" (Name) replied back. Blaise, Theodore and George frowned as they sent glares at the Golden Trio who tensed, remembering what they did to their friend.

"What happened in third year?" Sirius asked confused about why his godson and the other two friends looked away with guilt. James and Lily were also confused on what happened, what did their son do to their niece that time?

"You'll see, dad," the demiwitch gave a lopsided smile in reassurance. Percy, Annabeth and Grover knew some parts of what happened, but not the full story. They were not ready to see it when it showed.

The Blacks frowned at how the future heiress act, they knew it sounded bad, but how bad can it be?

"Blue... You and I are in a somewhat similar situation. I understand what you're going through, and it also happened to me in the wizarding world," The demiwitch's hair turned slightly blue. She was hurt that people treated her that way and she hated it.

Percy was confused on why the wizards and witches in her world would treat her just like him, but he suddenly remembered that she said that her father is deemed a criminal, but he didn't know what the reason was since she didn't tell him. However, he guessed that her father may have betrayed her and her family or something.

It saddened him that someone so kind like her had to suffer ever since she was young and had to run away from England to come here to live. But why did she want to go back there if she is treated like that, he didn't wish to pry further since he hated seeing her upset.

Many threw sympathy looks at the girl, but she rolled her eyes at them. She hated people pitying her, thinking that she was some damsel in distress that needed to be saved and protected every time.

"I'm telling you this because Una told me to trust you," the girl continued.

"You trust the lizard?"

"She's not just a lizard, dingus. --"(Name) flicked the boy on the head, making him wince.

"Did you just call him dingus out of nowhere?" Ron looked at his friend who always call him a dingus.

"Yes," (Name) shrugged. "When I get triggered sometimes, the word just slipped out. I couldn't control what I say, cause my brain processed a bit slower than my mouth."

"How?" Many looked at her and asked, but she shrugged.

"Oww?" Percy said. "Did you have to hit me?"

"Yes. To get it through your kelp brain. --"

Everyone chuckled at the next nickname.

"Anyways, she's much older and wiser than you ever thought. All I know is to trust her words because she had been with me the longest. And I trust my gut that you would never betray us especially me," the boy ignored her insult, but his heart warmed when she said that she trusts him even they just became friends just a week ago.

"However..." (Name) raised a finger.

"There's more?" Poseidon's son asked.

"Duh..." Blaise said. "Don't expect her to show kindness without her threatening you seconds later."

"If you ever betray us. Don't expect me to just strangle you with my vines. I'd do it way worse," she ignored his question and said with a menacing stare, her honey brown eyes shone gold slightly making him gulp.

"Oh boy. Never get on her bad side, like ever," Draco shivered when he remembered what she did to him when he tried doing something stupid to the Gryffindors.

Narcissa raised a brow at what her son said. She could've guessed her niece did something to him like what she did to Drew and her gang.

"I swear I won't," Percy raised his hands up in surrender.

"You swear?"

"Cross my heart," the boy crossed the left side of his chest where his heart was at. "... And I swear to river Styx."

Sudden lightning zapped in the sky. The girl's eye widened at what his last statement was, she got what he meant when he literally swore to freakin' River Styx.

The demigod, wiccans and satyr (minus Percy and (Name)) were shocked to hear him say it so confidently.

"You just swore the most powerful oath, fish-face! Do you understand what would happen if you broke the oath?"

"Yes, and I wouldn't swear on it if I didn't say it."

"What would happen if you broke the oath?" James asked his niece. His friends too and many other wiccans were confused on what would happen.

"It means that when one tries to break the oath, it is against the laws of physics of godhood. Because if you break the oath, it means you die rather than going to the afterlife and becoming bound to the river as a tormented soul for all eternity," Annabeth replied still in shock at what Percy did in that scene.

Many shivered at the thought of dying like that.

"So, it's like an unbreakable vow," Hermione commented, in which the demigods nodded their heads.

"Okay, good. So, about the training schedule," (Name) bit her lip and quickly changed the subject. "What'd you say... Do you want to get better and stronger? It's your choice."

Percy looked down at his shoes and clenched his fist tightly as he thought. 'My mum is already gone. She'd want me to get better to protect myself. Luke, Annabeth and the others are not much help. (Name)'s the only one who is willing to put as much effort to help me get stronger. What's there to lose?'

"When do we start?" Percy spoke up after pondering for a while with a determined look on his face.

(Name)'s face broke into a smile as she said, "Now! Let's go, ten laps around the camp! Follow my lead," She then took off, leaving him in the dust.

"What!? The whole camp!? Hey, come back! You can't be serious!"

Most laugh at Percy's stunned look in amusement.
"She is serious," Annabeth chuckled, remembering the morning jogs they had in camp when she decided to train with her.

"MY DAD'S NAME'S SIRIUS! C'MON, CHOP CHOP! START RUNNING OR YOU WON'T GET ANY WATER BREAK!" (Name) shouted when was already very far away from where she stood.

"That joke is overused," Remus groaned with some others. (Name) nodded her head in agreement as she chuckled.

Percy groaned and followed her from behind as she turned her head back and slowed down her pace just a little so that he would not lose track of her.

Halfway through their running, Percy started to lag behind, making the girl frown at his lack of endurance.

"C'mon, Blue! Five more. No walking!"

Percy shook his head as he continues to run, but still struggling to maintain his initial pace. (Name) took him to run around the lake, up the waterfall trail, towards the base of the climbing wall, dining area and then around the cabins. It wasn't easy for him, but (Name) had done far more intense training than this almost every day.

Once the demiwitch finished her rounds, she stopped by the lake and count each time Percy passed by her. When he approached her, she said, "Next time, start out with a jog instead of sprinting. You want to save more energy. Two more, let's go."

Percy finished the final two laps and collapsed onto the ground, out of breath. "One hour and fifty minutes for ten rounds. It's alright. You'll get better, Blue," (Name) looked at the stopwatch in her hand. "From now, you'll be training with me for at least three to four hours a day. I'll be giving you three minutes water break after each session."

"Three to four hours!?"
"A day! And he had lessons afterwards. That's crazy!"

Many exclaimed in shock, even the quidditch players. They don't seem to think that staying at camp, everyone would be lazing around.

The following days, Percy managed to keep in pace with the young demiwitch. He was slowly showing improvements which made the girl nod at him impressed, she would make him wear ankle weights to make it more challenging.

Everyone became silent as they pay close attention to the two 'friends' on screen. Most even being surprised by the improvement of his speed. Some were even gaped at the girl that she made the boy use weights when running.

.
.
.
.

The scene changed into the training room. Una was sitting by the bench along with the Zuzu watching their familiar train the boy. (Name) rolled out the yoga mats and placed it on the ground, both of them took their places facing each other.

"Next. We'll do strength training. We'll do three sets of twenty squats, push-ups, sit-ups lunges, fifteen pull-ups, a two-minute plank and weightlifting. This is the goal for now you must reach to motivate your brain whenever you're dealing with your ADHD. --"

"For now?? Merlin, isn't that extreme?"

"It's giving up or die trying," Percy butted in, (Name) and Annabeth nodded agreeing with him.

"You can do them in whichever order you choose, I'll follow your move."
Percy got into a push-up position and (Name) pushed his elbow and angle it to the right position. "Don't angle it that way, you'll hurt yourself."

Then, she got into the same position as him and counting up until twenty, Percy would fix to her critiques each time when she noticed he did wrongly.

The scene changed into another day when (Name) was sitting on his back (in a smaller version of her) while reading a book as he does pushups, slightly struggling to lift her.

The quidditch players watch the screen closely and can't help to take note of her plan for their training sessions next time they had practice.

(Name) pulled the mat further away from him. She picked up a weighed ball and stood in front of him.

"For the squats, I'll be making it a bit challenging for you. This will help you with both your strength and mobility. We'll pass to each other twenty times. And I'll also quiz you the questions that Annabeth thought you the previous lessons. See if you can keep up with me."

Each time they throw the ball back and forth, (Name) quizzed Percy in Greek, going through the history of Ancient Greek. During that time, she would also teach him how to speak some French which she learnt when she was younger.

"Bonjour," Percy turned to (Name) and smiled, making her laugh as Sirius watched the two interacted with slight annoyance since from the beginning, they were being cuddly and all. Marlene and the girls were cooing silently at them. (A/N: In all honesty, Marlene was rooting for both sides. She just wants to see who get her first, lol)

"Wait, you speak French?" James looked at his niece and then to his best friend.

"Yes," Sirius replied, and (Name) nodded in reply.
"How is this the first time I'm hearing about this?" Remus looked at them in surprise.
"Our family are French descent," Orion Black replied. "We all speak French."
"Not fully French, grandpa," (Name) replied back.
"She's right, son," Arcturus said, his cousin, Cassiopeia nodded agreeing with him. "You mother, Melania is Greek descent. Same with (Name)."
"What??" Most of the Blacks were shocked for the news.
"What do you mean by that?" Walburga asked her uncle.

"είναι τόσο ανίδεοι, έτσι δεν είναι, γκραμ?" (Name) spoke to Arcturus with an exasperated sigh. [Translation: They're so clueless aren't they, gramps?]

"Indeed, petite fille," Arcturus replied chuckled at the girl's reaction. "Will this book mention about it later?"

"Yes, it will."
The Blacks (other than Arcturus and Cassiopeia) were shocked to see that the patriarch could understand Greek.

So, during Annabeth's lesson, she sometimes would get frustrated with Percy as he suddenly knows how to speak Greek, nearly being able to have a full conversation in the language.

"I knew it was you who helped him. I thought I was going crazy," Annabeth clicked her tongue and huffed at her best friend who shrugged and stuck her tongue out playfully.

After Greek lessons, (Name) and Percy shared a high-five and a fist bump, laughing it off before they left to the other activities.

The screen showed another day, the demiwitch and her brother, Zach along with Percy in the training grounds. That day Zach decided to hang out with his sister, so he followed them together to train. (Name)'s brother didn't really care about who Percy was, but since he was his sister's friend, he tried to get along with him even if some other campers told him not to.

"I love your little brother, reminds me of mine," Marlene smiled at the scene.
"Zach is being genuine. I'm glad that he stayed that way until now," (Name) commented with a close-eyed smile.

"Sometimes during a fight, you may not always have a weapon. So, I'll be teaching you kickboxing," (Name) said as she wrapped her hands with bandages along with Percy's and Zach's. She walked towards the punching bag and got into a position. The girl demonstrated foot working and different ways to throw punches and kicks during a fight. She also taught them certain places to hit to easily knock out an opponent. Zach and her also did some sparring to show Percy how to fight a slightly experienced fighter.

Once he got the hang of it, (Name) taught Percy using different weapons. "There are many different weapons than just a sword, since a sword can be lost easily. You should try to learn others. Zach, show him your weapon," the girl told her brother as he took out the dagger from his pocket.

"This is my weapon, it just like the sword that you have," Zach explained and showed him some tricks with the blade. "At first, Ro had taught me using a wooden knife or a pen before I learn to use my blade. There's also a way to twirl and slash the blade without looking stiff as a board."

(Name) pulled out two long sticks with strings attached at the ends. "Ever since I was a little girl, Una taught me some ways on how to wield her in every weapon form, so Una gave me an idea and it's more of a theory actually."

The girl made a flowing movement with her wrist and her brother followed along. Both siblings turned to each other and made funny faces and started wave dancing weirdly making the three laughed at how silly they act.

Everyone laughed along with them amused.

"Let's be real now, Percy. Put your wrist through the strings and you'll be following my movement once I use them to control your arms," (Name) held the sticks and made flowing gesture as his hands followed. "Don't be too limp or stiff, Blue. And keep up," she said with a cheeky smile.

Everyone watches the scene curiously, wanting to see how the girl teach the boy.

"I'm trying," Percy chuckled.
"Clear your mind," (Name) swung her right arm up, lifting Percy's left wrist to hit his head lightly.
"Oww!" Percy glared at the girl slightly.

Light chuckles resonated the room.
"Follow with my movement and connect to the energy around you," She swung the sticks left and right and turned their bodies 360 degrees until they face each other again. "Everything around you are like small islands and underneath is a current that carries it," (Name) lifted his arms and made the flow movement. "It's like a fish swimming in the water, and if you pay attention, you can feel it. It's similar to the powers of Demeter's children control vines like ribbons, and for you who can control water waves."

Many were impressed and in awe at her explanation.

(Name) picked up the speed slightly and Percy looked in awe at the movement. "Oh, I'm feeling it!"

"That's great!" The teens continued for a few more minutes, (Name) controlling his movement, correcting him a bit here and there before removing them.
"Zach, pass me the wooden knife," the girl said, and her brother threw the knife at her as she caught it by the blade between her two fingers.

"What the fuck!" Blaise and Sirius exclaimed in unison along with Percy on the screen.
"Oh Salazar!" Regulus took in a sharp breath at how his niece caught the knife. Even if it was wooden, it is still sharp.
"Don't worry, everyone. Just watch," (Name) hurriedly ensured the rest who looked shocked and scared.
Bellatrix was the most excited one, since she loves knives and other sharp objects.

"What the heck!" Percy shouted in shock as his eye widened at how easily she caught it. "W--What? How??"
"You can do it too, Blue. Since it's not a real knife, it will be safer for you," (Name) reassured her friend, making him calm down just slightly.

"Look again and concentrate of the knife," the metamorphmagus twirled it and flipped it in her hand, throwing it to her other hand. "Now if we feel the current, we can feel other things too. Within current, there is energy... Watch closely," (Name) stood in front of him, doing some tricks with the knife. "And we feel how current push and pull, then against."

Many were in a trance like Percy on the screen. They were in awe on how smoothly she did it.

The girl-maintained eye-contact with Percy as she held the tip of the blade and swung her wrist backwards, throwing the knife towards her brother who stood meters away, catching it by the blade.

"Woah! That's sick," Percy looked at the siblings incredulously.

"That's awesome!" Bellatrix exclaimed with excitement, some shivered at her expression since she looked a bit crazed.

"I know right, Jackson," Zach nodded his head at how cool it feels when he caught the knife skillfully. "I'm going to throw it towards you now and you're going to catch it."

"Wait, what? Catch it?"
"Yeah. Just watch where the knife is going to go," Zach said and (Name) nodded her head in reassurance.
"I can't catch a knife!" Percy started freaking out, making both siblings shared a deadpanned expression.

Percy and (Name) snorted, clearly, they knew that the past him will be proven wrong.

Annabeth was shaking her head in disbelief. She knows that her best friend tried to do that to her once when they were younger, but she freaked out at that time, making her stop.

"Yes, you can! You will know when it comes, trust me," the younger boy said.
"This is crazy... You're both crazy," Percy shook his head.
"You can feel it, Blue," (Name) said.

"It doesn't matter what I feel!" Percy groaned out. The siblings made eye contact and shared a small nod.

"Oh, Merlin. What are you both planning?" McGonagall sucked a breath. (Name) gave a tightlipped smile and shrugged.

"Jackson!" Zach shouted, making Percy look at him. Then, he threw the knife to him, and he caught it. "Dude! You caught it!"

Everyone gaped at the screen in shock. (Name) and Percy were laughing at their friend's expression.

Percy looked at the knife in his hand and laugh in disbelief.
"I told you so. Cool right?" (Name) said.
"So cool!"

(Name) grabbed another knife and threw it to Percy who caught in another hand, still laughing in shock. Then, Percy did the unexpected and threw the knife at Zach, who caught it too.

"Yoo!" Zach cheered, throwing it up and catching it again in his hand. "Let's go, dude!"

"You really need to teach me that," Blaise commented to his friend. Sirius and Regulus shook their heads in disbelief that (Name) was so daring to do that to a first timer.

The three then continued to spar together, (Name) taught both of them to fight using different types of swords, Zach taught Percy to use daggers and gave him knife tricks along with target practice. The girl taught both of them to fight with staffs on both hands, using the same movement she had taught, blocking and sending hits to each other.

When Percy's training with Luke, he is able to keep up with his pace, in which made him slightly frustrated. During dinner, Percy would twirl the pocketknife that Zach gave him as a gift under the table while talking to Grover.

Grover raised a brow at Percy who shrugged sheepishly. What can he say is he enjoyed his training with the girl that he came to love later on in life and her younger brother.

By the end of the week, many noticed that Percy became more happier, stronger and confident than before ever since he arrived. Not many know who was the one that helped him except Chiron, Mr. D and Annabeth (who suspected her best friend).

Chiron and Mr. D were impressed at Percy's improvement and knew that (Name) was the culprit that changed him for the better. The centaur knew that the demiwitch was the right person to train him and she had not disappointed him in her task, even if she sometimes was a troublemaker when she hangout with the Stoll brothers.

.
.
.

One night, Percy had a horrible dream.

Percy and (Name) groaned, remembering that dream very well. Annabeth and Grover were looking at them with guessing that it was the demigod dream, but not knowing that they shared the same one.

He was running along the beach in a storm. This time there was a city behind him. Not New York. The sprawl was different: buildings spread farther apart, palm trees and low hills in the distance.

About a hundred meters down the surf, two men were fighting. They looked like TV wrestlers, muscular with beards and long hair. Both wore flowing Greek tunics, one trimmed in blue, the other in green. The grappled with each other, wrestled, kicked and head-butted and every time they connected, lightning flashed, the sky grew darker, and the wind rose.

Many were confused on what was happening.

Percy noticed a girl standing in front of him, she was familiar to him. Her hair was highlighted with orange and the only one who would change hair color is his female friend.

Everyone turned their heads to the couple in wonder on why they were in the same dream.

"Stargirl?" The boy called out making the girl turn around and stare at him in shock.
"Blue? Why are you in my head?"
"Why are you in mine?" Percy said. He ran forward towards her with difficulty as the wind pushed him back with force. Then, he finally reached her. "We could be having the same dream. But how does that work?"

Before (Name) could answer back, both teen's attention was called back to the gods who keep on fighting each other.
"Give it back! Give it back!" The roaring voice of the blue-robed one (Zeus) was heard over the beach.

(Name) and Percy sighed and rolled their eyes at how melodramatic Zeus was being, blaming Poseidon and Percy for stealing his damn master bolt.

Suddenly, the wind became stronger as Percy felt (Name) stumbling back a bit next to him. The demiwitch's hair blew messily against her face as the harsh wind rose, pushing her back again. Then, the boy grabbed the girl's shoulder and pulled her closer to him. Both of them grasped their hands tightly as they watch the scene unfold.

Marlene wanted to squeal but held it in since it was not the time. What they were looking at now should be her priority.

"Stop it!" yelled Percy in desperation. "Stop fighting!"
(Name) knew it was useless, since the gods will never listen to any of them, especially Zeus.

The ground shook, making the daughter of Demeter yelp as she stumbled back, still holding onto the son of Poseidon. Laughter came from somewhere under the earth. (Name) paled, her hair turned white in fear as her eyes met Percy's. Both teenagers tightened their grips as a voice so deep and evil resonated around them, sending shivers down their spine.

Everyone tensed and shivered along with both (Name) and Percy on the projection. The couple took a sharp breath and held each other tightly, looking away from the scene that they didn't ever want to hear again.

"Come down, little heroes," said the low voice. "Come down!"

The ground split at the same time as (Name)'s sensed a burst of energy overflowing her body as she couldn't handle so many emotions imprisoning within her. Percy's feet slipped in the flowing sand, pulling the girl down with him. The young metamorphmagus let out a final scream before the eternal darkness swallow her along with Percy, still holding each other's hand tightly, refusing to let go.

Sirius looked at his daughter and pulled her in a hug tightly giving her comfort. For the first time ever, he heard her scream in fear which was terrifying for a future parent.

"What the hell was that?" James exclaimed. Harry was shocked to see his god sister had dreams like his, but his one was connected with one person—Voldemort's.

Many others looked at Percy and (Name) in concern.

"(Name)..." a soft gentle voice called. "(Name), honey, wake up."

The smell of wildflowers, fruits and nature hit the girl's nostril. A hand ran through (Name)'s hair, making her wake up, dazed and confused. She opened her eyes and noticed she was lying on a woman's lap, most specifically her mother. Looking around the place, she was back in her childhood home, the last place where her father left her before his imprisonment which is now abandoned.

"Why are you doing there?" Sirius asked his daughter. "It's not that I don't mind that you are in your old room where I left you in the future. But why does it look clean and new?"

"It's because I'm in my mindscape. My old room is the place where I felt safe the most and that's where mum and I hang out every time she visits me in my dream," (Name) replied back.

Many were wondering how the girl can communicate with her mother since they mentioned that gods are always busy and never cared about their children.

"She's breath-taking," Sirius whistled and blurted out unexpectedly, making his daughter snort at his bluntness.
"Yeah, she is," (Name) commented.
"You bagged a real beauty, Black," Barty commented.
"Padfoot scored a good one in the future. She's really beautiful, but not as beautiful as my Lily flower," James stated and stared at Lily who rolled her eyes at him. Many too, rolled their eyes at that comment.

Everyone was in awe at the goddess' appearance. She was extremely beautiful and compared to (Name) they don't look alike at all, except their eyes and nose which was a dead giveaway.

"Your eyes are just like hers," Hagrid pointed out. "The nose too."

"Mum?" the young demiwitch muttered out, making the woman smile gently at her.

"Hello, my Aster. How are you feeling?" Demeter said to her daughter, a slight worry expression on her face which vanished quickly when she noticed the girl was alright.

"I don't know... Confused? Scared? But being here in this room with you I feel calm and at peace," (Name) replied as she leaned her face into her mother's stomach, hoping whatever had happened earlier was just her delusion.

Many cooed at the mother-daughter interaction. To James, it reminded him of his own mother, who was soft and gentle to him. Some purebloods were jealous that the girl had such a nice mother who looked like she coddled her a lot.

(Name) scrunched her nose and shook her head, knowing well that it was real.
"Are you sure that's not the Black madness?" Andromeda questioned. Regulus and Sirius were thinking the same as her.

"Totally not it. It was definitely real," the demiwitch shook her head to disagree. "You'll have to see what happen."

"That's good," the goddess of harvest commented calmly, but knowing that her daughter was still overwhelmed by what happened earlier was not just a dream but was a demigod dream involving her brothers-- Zeus and Poseidon.

"Yeah. Just like children fighting over a toy," Percy remarked with a huff. This comment made (Name) snicker under her breath, she enjoyed how Percy insult them and it was entertaining.

"Mum, why am I doing here though?" The demiwitch mumbled loud enough for the goddess to hear. Demeter and she would spend their mother-daughter time in her mindscape once a month and her mother visited her the second time that month which was confusing.

"You meet your mother once a month? That's lucky," Annabeth looked at her friend slightly jealous. "You're like her favorite child after Persephone."

"Really? I didn't know that. I would always ask her why, but her answer was always 'You call me more, my dear. So, I naturally answered'," (Name) replied with a shrug, mimicking her mother's tone.

Before Demeter could answer, a knock distracted the two of them. There standing was a lady with long black hair and piercing blue eyes as well as a dirty blonde girl with stormy blue eyes.

"Who's that??" Many asked the girl, but Arcturus and Cassiopeia stared at the black-haired woman on the screen seeing that she looked a bit familiar.

"(Name)!" The dirty blonde lady quickly kneeled in front of the girl and her mother, the ravenette followed from behind sitting around her. "Milady!"
"Who are you?" The demiwitch stared at the woman confused but realized something familiar. "Wait, are you Una?"
"Yes, child. This is my human form. And my actual name was Agnes."

"She's pretty," Theodore complimented. "But wasn't she in her lizard form?"
"I thought she was just a lizard," many were murmuring about it in confusion.

"Agnes of what??" The demiwitch paused and asked. "Hold on... Are you Agnes of Rome??" (Name) looked at the blonde and remembered her tragic past back in the days. Una nodded her head in affirmation. "How are you here? I thought that the stories said that you died. I mean, you were beheaded by--"

"Beheaded?!" Many exclaimed in shock.
"She looks so young!"

"Not beheaded, but my neck was slit," Una cuts her off with anger and hurt in her voice. "Before I fully died, I was saved by your mother, she transfigured me into this form, I've been living for eons in the Olympus until your birth was announced. It was then I was chosen by milady to be with you. Later, she blessed me with the ability to become your weapon."

Everyone was stunned at the sudden news. It was such a mystery that how Una came to be and now they finally had the real answer.

(Name) felt sorry for the girl in front of her, she was glad that her mother saved her since she wouldn't have met her. But she still doesn't understand why Agnes or Una was chosen to be with her. The demiwitch didn't ask her before because she never felt the need to ask as she thought Una was just a companion that was gifted by her mother.

"Urrrm... Why me?"
"Because you are special. Your destiny has just begun," Una said with a smile. "You'll know when the time comes."
"What? My destiny? Can't you just tell me now?" (Name) looked at the three women and they shook their heads in unison.

"You're not ready yet, (Name). Give it a year or two once you're matured enough," Demeter replied.

"You're still young at that time. It makes sense that they wouldn't tell you your prophecy," Annabeth commented.
"They were trying to protect you from the whatever was about to happen in the future which is pretty fucked up," Percy continued where Annabeth left off.
"Yeah, still sucks that I didn't know until later on," (Name) pouted a bit.

"Fine... " The demiwitch huffed silently. Una was thankful that the girl didn't ask any more questions, but she was still worried about her because of what happened in her cabin. Una was lucky enough to be able to call both her mother and Hecate to inform them about her situation.

Many looked at (Name) in curious at what was the occasion that she was pulled there to meet two goddesses no less. The demigods and satyr remembered what happened at that time, since it was quite a shock to them till this day.

(Name) looked at the Ravenette that sat elegantly beside her mother. She looked just like all the blacks in the tapestry back in Grimmauld Place. "And you are...?"

"I'm Hecate," the goddess of magic replied.

Many started to gasp in shock about the new information. It was the first time ever they saw the creator of magic.

"Lady Magic?" (Name) sat up from her mother's lap and stared at the three people with her.
"There's no need to call me Lady Magic, my dear. You look just like my Melania when she was your age."
"Melania who???" (Name) stared at her in confusion, orange highlights decorated her hair.

"Melania who??" Sirius and Regulus asked in unison with the girl on screen.

Arcturus and his cousin shared a sad smile, knowing who the goddess was talking about. It was the person they had missed and grieved for decades ago.

"My daughter, Melania MacMillan, your great-grandmother. I'm glad to finally meet my own descendant," Hecate continued.

"So, you're my great-great grandmother," the demiwitch blinked and clamped her mouth with her palm in shock. It was quite shocking to her to know about her linkage to the creator of magic.

"Hold on a second!" Sirius shouted in shock. "You mean to say that we are the descendants of Hecate herself??"

"I know, shocking right?" (Name) said. Her friends [except Grover, Annabeth and Percy] looked at her in shock too.
"How can you still be so chill about this?" Blaise blinked at her with a deadpanned expression.

"I don't know. My mind literally went blank for the information overload," the demiwitch shrugged.

"Did you know about this father? Why didn't you and Aunt Cass tell me or Lucy about it?" Orion asked his father and aunt, slightly betrayed. [A/N: Lucy or Lucretia-- Orion's sister]

"Because of reasons, son," Arcturus bowed his head lightly, remembering the event when she was alive. "When you were a child, you were gifted with Necromancy and used to talk to the dead. By the time your powers grew slightly stronger, it was then monsters came and started to attack us, almost causing a war to rise. However, your mother sacrificed herself to protect all of us, and she had put a block on those powers, wiping your memories before her last breath."

Orion remembered the scar on his cheek, thinking back at the time he would always feel a slight tingle whenever he talked about his late mother. He would still remember sometimes he could hear voices in his head and making him think that he is crazy. Thus, he avoided his sons as much as he could. At least he can understand why he did it now.

"Don't feel guilty about it, Orion," Arcturus reassured. "Your mother did it because she loved you and your sister more than you can imagine."

Sirius and Regulus were shocked to hear what happened to their father when he was young. They heard that their grandmother had died young, but this was not what they expected. Walburga was speechless, unable to comprehend that her husband kept that secret, and no one ever noticed.

The loyal Death Eaters were staring at Orion with shock, wondering that bringing him to join their organizations would be worth it to 'cleanse' the world. Even Dumbledore's eye widened, since he had loss his sister when he was younger, he thought that he could use Orion to see if he could summon her or talk to her through him.

The demiwitch was shocked about her grandfather's powers and knew the intention of those certain people in the hall.

"That's pretty fucked up," Barty commented with a sigh as he nudged Regulus.

"Dang... your family drama is way more complicated than the Greek Gods, Stargirl," Percy whispered to (Name).

"I know," the girl whispered back.

"Family drama at its finest," Blaise whistled out.

Hecate, Demeter and Una were watching the girl with amusement. "Wow... That's shocking. Umm, what should I call you?"
"You can call me Kat for short," Hecate smiled.

"Okay, Kat. Why am I seeing you now? And Una, too in your human form?"

"I've always been watching you, my dear. Of course, the Wizarding realm is my domain, I was the one who chose to send you to live with Walburga when you were left in this room. However, I'm very disappointed in how she badly treated you, your father and uncle before her passing."

"She did what!?" Sirius burst into anger. "Why she--!"

"She also knew about the abuse?!" Regulus couldn't hold his patience. He was shocked that the goddess knows about what was happening in their family.

"Dad! Uncle Reg! Calm down!" Vines circled both of the boys, pulling them down onto the chair. "I already spoke to her. Just watch."

After hearing this, both of them calmed down and sat with a frown still on their face.

Most adults and children were also shocked about how the three Blacks were treated like that. Walburga was embarrassed that the goddess was disappointed at her, she didn't know that the outcome of her actions even if she was grateful that she had a granddaughter.

Percy and Annabeth were angry that the goddess was the one to send the girl to an abusive household to live when she could have lived with her uncle, aunt and cousin who were so much nicer.

What the goddess said made her pissed. She also felt angry about everything that came down to the things happening in the wizarding world across Europe.

"If you knew how grandmother treated us like that, why didn't you help us!? Did you know the abuse she put us through?"(Name)'s hair turned red; all her pent-up frustration started to burst out from her system.

Many were shocked to see the girl snapped at the goddess, most especially Grover who knew that she didn't really care much about them except her mother and Artemis.

"Oof! Stargirl blew a fuse!" Percy gasped in shock.

"Are you crazy, greenie? You shouted at a literal goddess! Minor or not she can still kill you in an instant," Annabeth reprimanded her friend who looked at her with a tightlipped smile. "Did you have a death wish or something??"

"No. Not really. I was really irritated and had to get all of that out of my system, you know?" (Name) nervously smile at Annabeth who looked at her dead in the eye. "Geez, Brainy. I'm still here and alive right?"

The others were worried for what would happen to her Annabeth was scolding her. Gods are never forgiving since most demigods or mortals had wounded their pride.

"And why didn't you help to stop Voldemort when he started his stupid serial killing mission on the half-bloods and muggles? Did you know how many mortals had died for all those years? He had killed most of my uncles and aunts before I could even remember how they look like. The only time I can only see them are in pictures."

The young girl clasped her hand on the orange locket around her neck, remembering the old times her father and his friends spent together during the war. Hecate was calm and collected as she listened to (Name)'s one-sided rambling, understanding each and every point the girl made. It had wounded her pride as the demiwitch blamed her for not taking action, but the goddess knows that the girl is young and learning about the world and will understand that the goddess herself is not at fault. It was the mortals that made the choice and brought chaos into her realm.

Many were sad as they listen to the girl's speech. Never in their life they had heard the pain in her voice was so much that moved most of them to tears, because even the strongest person has a breaking point.

"My friend even lost his parents because of that bloody psycho. He killed that psycho and was considered like some god that saved everyone, while I was the devil whose father betrayed his friends and killing them in the process. Did you know how hurt I feel when others whisper behind my back? Una was the only one there for me," the girl continued to voice out her frustrations, Una understood her human's pain. She was there every single step of the girl's life, and it was painful to watch.

Harry was glad that his god sister cared so much about him and his 'late' parents. He pitied how she was always compared to him because of what had happened to his parents.

Sirius pulled his daughter into a tight hug to comfort her. He understood her situation well enough since he was judged too for being born in a family full of Death Eaters.

During the week Percy had spent with her, he noticed that the girl was a bit irritated, but she still managed to put a smile on her face. He should've known that even the happiest person can still be depressed. He hated seeing her upset most of the time.

He and the other future generations didn't know how to comfort (Name) since they were never in her shoes, the only thing they could do was to be her shoulder to cry on.

"--And then, my dad too had been falsely imprisoned because of that bloody rat who they deemed him dead, and I can't help but feel useless because my dad will never get the justice he deserves." Tears started to flow down her face as she sobbed into her hands.

"It's not your fault, you know?" Sirius said, looking down at his daughter who was avoiding eye contact.

"It is true, Miss Black. You were still a child, and you had no information about any of this. No adults would ever believe a child and because of they were afraid of the truth," Amelia Bones replied. "I'm still wondering why a trial wasn't sentenced for Mr. Sirius Black during that time because other Death Eaters that were captured were given trials."

Moody and the minister nodded their heads agreeing with her. They would do anything to find out the truth and help those who should receive justice.

"I'm still wondering who this 'rat' is?" Peter asked meekly but went ignored by everyone except the future generations who glared darkly at him.

"Shut up you rodent," (Name) barked back, releasing herself from her father's embrace and sat on Percy's side closely. Everyone besides the future generations were confused on why she was acting hostile towards Peter. She was acting as if he was the enemy.

"I'm wondering why Una didn't tell you about her visiting Sirius in Azkaban," Regulus asked when he noticed it.

"I don't really know why, but let's continue watching," his niece replied with a shrug.

Una didn't tell (Name) about her visit to Azkaban, since she wanted the girl to not be blinded by revenge and find the rat. She wanted the young girl that she taken care of to grow into a strong and resilient woman just like she promised to Demeter. The mother was more than proud of her daughter's growth throughout the years she had been watching her.

(Name) pouted at the narration, but she was glad that she did it for her sake.

It was true to say that (Name) was her mother's daughter since shared certain similarities in their personality's traits.

The two goddess and familiar shared a sorrowful glance with each other as they pulled the girl into a group hug, lending her a shoulder to cry on.

"It's nice to see Demeter and Hecate being nice goddesses," Luna said.

"(Name) is their descendant. Of course, they would treat her like that," Annabeth scoffed as she remembered how gods never cared about their children at all. "If you weren't their child or anything, they would definitely curse you or kill you with a snap of a finger. They don't give a flying fuck about mortals at all."

"True that! Look at how many times I was almost killed because I insulted the gods," Percy groaned and shivered at the thought.

"It's because of you being Persassy who literally wounded their pride every single time you get to meet them," (Name) poked him on the chest and sighed tirelessly. "You really love playing with fire, Blue."

"Don't forget about yourself too, stargirl. You gave them those insulting nicknames and I'm wondering how you are still alive here."

"It's because I didn't directly say it to their face unlike you, kelp brain," the demiwitch poked her tongue out. Percy poked his tongue out too.

"Alright, enough! Both of you, zip it," Annabeth huffed at her friends. "Let's continue watching."

"Are you calm now?" Demeter said calmly after her daughter's outburst to her friend. (Name) sniffed and quietly nodded her head, avoiding eye contact with the three.
"Look at me, Andy," Hecate cupped the demiwitch's face in her hands, staring at her with slight guilt shown in her blue eyes. "That day, I decided to send you to Grimmauld Place because I know that Walburga had a stench that certain monsters will not come to attack you. It was the only way we could provide you enough protection before you come to America when you are of age, but she died earlier than I expected."
This made the girl nod in understanding since she was taught about it by Chiron.

Sirius and Regulus snorted and laughed at what Hecate said. "She called you smelly! Haha!"

"She was just like Smelly Gabe, but in female version," Percy commented about his former stepfather that he despised greatly. (Name) squeezed his hand slightly, since he was thinking about the abusive bastard he had lived with when he was younger.

Grover scrunched his nose and cringed as he remembered the disgusting smell of Gabe was like even after so many years.

"Secondly, I cannot always protect the wizarding realm because gods are unable to interfere with every mortal's lives. You should know that by now, (Name). It was this 'Voldemort' person's choice that brought chaos to my realm, and he will deal with the consequences once he meets his end. So do not put the blame on me, I'm only the creator of our realm," Hecate chastised (Name) in which made the girl feel guilty.

Many loyal Death Eaters and their accomplices were burning with rage that the goddess of magic disapproved of what they were doing.

"I'm sorry for blaming you, Kat," the metamorphmagus bit her lip and look away in guilt.

"It's alright, my dear. You're just angry," Hecate reassured her with a smile. "And about your other family, I'm very sorry that I couldn't help them. They didn't deserve the short life they had. Their souls will be put to rest in Elysium."

The titaness and demiwitch shared a hug and they sat in a circle.

Many smiled at their interaction.

"So, mum. Why am I doing here?" (Name) asked the first question when she woke up in her mindscape on her mother's lap.

"That's what I want to know," Sirius said with a groan.

"I simply brought you here since Una alerted both me and Kat that there was a burst of power that caused quite a disturbance in camp, little Aster," the golden-haired goddess ran her fingers into her daughter's hair, knowing it would calm her down since she's overwhelmed with what is happening.

"What??" (Name) looked back and forth from her mother and Una confused on what she meant.

"What?" Many voiced out their concerns.

"Ohh, I remember that happened!" Percy exclaimed. He was so worried for her that he had visited her too many times in a day.

"Yeah, I thought something really happened to you," Annabeth said, thinking back to what happened outside the camp and the flowers she had gifted. Grover nodded his head; he was so worried that he almost had a panic attack.

When her friends said that everyone was wondering what was happening to the demiwitch.

"Your powers, (Name)," Hecate answered. "I went through your memories earlier. Your nightmare was indeed strong, too many things happened at the same time. Your stress and emotions had caused an outburst in your power and magic."

"That's why earlier you kind of threw a fit at Kat and days before you fought with Tanaka," Una pointed out, her mother nodded her head in confirmation. "We came here to see if you're doing alright, and Kat have been wanting to see you for a while now. So yeah..."

"Kind of sucked not having my powers under control," (Name) huffed in annoyance, Percy patted her head and nodded in understanding since he had that experience back at Yancy.

"Yeah, it was pretty scary when I saw that in the morning," Annabeth and Grover shivered at the memory.

"You better wake up now. You've worried your siblings and friends already. I'll see you soon, my mischievous child," the goddess placed a soft kiss on (Name) forehead and started humming a familiar tune-- Blackbird. Una was still holding the girl's hand in hers. She then touches the locket around the girl's neck before her vision went black.

"I love your mum," Luna smiled at her friend.

"Thank you, Lu."

Author's Note
Character intro
1. Hecate
Face claim: Angelina Jolie

2. Una the familiar
Face claim: Indiana Evans

3. Melania Black Nee MacMillan
Face claim: Carla Gugino

HEY! Did ya miss me?

Sorry for the extremely late post. I have so many classes in Uni and its so exhausting. How was it so far? It's a very long chapter so please enjoy.

If you have anything, please share your comments and vote for this chapter. Happy reading and love you lots.

BYee~
ChidoriStream over and outttt!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13.4K 30
[1] New Beginnings: WARNING!! Story is technically complete but I started editing literally years ago then never finished so the beginning's a little...
49.3K 1.4K 22
Percy Jackson wakes at Hogwarts. Harry Potter wakes at Camp Half-Blood. Neither know who they are, where they are, or where they come from - but when...
6.5K 113 15
A boy destined for greatness is the same boy leading a double life. Perseus Jackson, a boy who wanted to be normal, but lost the lottery and turned o...
Astrapi By Belle

Fanfiction

1.7K 52 5
In which Seraphina Potter considers herself to be to worlds most screwed over half-blood in history. ------ "I hate you, you realize that right?" "Tr...