THE HOT CEO's ASSISTANT

By Ruijicrxzy

Lynx works in a famous company owned by his boss, Darius. And because of the wickedness of their parents and... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43 (Ending)

CHAPTER 4

444 13 0
By Ruijicrxzy

Astreus Lynx Perveus’s POV

“A-ahh hah.. L-lynx you still wanna keep.. going?” I brushed my hair using my hand and stare at her, we already did a lot of position and this is now the normal, missionary if i’m not mistaken.

”Just shut up, we still have a long way to go" I said before i remove the condom on my crotch and replace it with a new one before putting it back inside her.

Even though i fuck her many times, she’s still so tight and everytime i put it inside her she’s squeezing and it’s trying to choke my cock.

“D-don’t you.. know the word e-enough?" She asked while panting but i just frowned and start moving back and forth slowly.

“Ahh fuck.. you’re still tight after that? It’s better anyway i feel like you're gonna squeeze all of my cùm" I said while holding her both legs tight and spreading it more wider.

“Nghh ahh.. s-stop talking.. ughh Lynx” She’s moaning so fucking sexy that’s why i can’t fucking resist her.

“Hah fuck Rachelle..” I start licking her neck down to her breast and i suck her nipple, i’m sometimes nibbling it and everytime i did that she squeeze so hard.

She’s going crazy and i know Xander can't make her feel the pleasure i’m making her feel right now, she’s just a bitch who couldn’t get contented to what she have.

“W-wait ughh fuck y-you’re being too rough Lynx.. s-slowdown” I didn’t realize that i was already moving faster and deeper inside her, but i didn’t stop and just continue pounding her mercilessly.

“Ahhh hmm.. ughh ahh Lynx” My root twitch when i feel like i’m gonna reach my limit so i move even more faster inside her until i cùm.

Again i remove the condom and replace it with another new one before slamming deep inside her that made her scream and pleasure.

“Hahh.. l-let’s rest— AHHH W-WAIT Y-YOU’RE TOO DEEP” She yelled and push me slightly but i just grabbed both of her wrist and place it above her head and move even more deeper inside her.

I smirk when i saw kung paano umawang ang labi n’ya tuwing tumatama ang pagkalalaki ko sa g-spot n’ya.

“You keep resisting and telling me to stop, but your body says otherwise” I said while still holding her wrist tightly and fucking hero faster, deeper and smoothly.

“I-id*ot you’re too deep, it feels weird everytime you reach my womb" I stopped for a moment when she said that so i let go of her wrist and hold her legs tight.

“Really? Let me try entering your womb" As soon as i said that i start moving more faster than before and deeper, he eyes widened and she clearly want to stop me but she’s too weak to do that.

I keep hitting her spot until i reach something like a wall, even if i push my díck it won’t enter so i look at her and was about to ask when i saw her reaction, she look scared but she feels good. Her eyes widened when she saw me smirk and she immediately read what i want to do.

“N-no no p-please.." She said softly but it didn’t stop me from going even more deeper inside her, i was startled when i feel myself entering something super tight.

“I-it’s gonna break.." She sounds scared but i don’t care at all, i keep pushing until i cannot get anymore further.

I pant and grab her waist but my eyes widened when i saw a bulge on her stomach and when i try moving i realized that it’s my díck inside her womb.

I look at her to confirm it but i was shocked when i saw her crying, she’s crying like a child.

“Y-you’re crazy..” She said while sobbing but it didn’t stop me from wanting her more, why did i not do it earlier? This is so good.

I’m going crazy because of how tight she is and it’s making my mind go blank, i’m losing my mind as i start pounding her harder, faster and deeper.

“Ahh hahh t-too rough..” She moaned but i can’t stop anymore, i want to devour her even more.

While pounding at her mercilessly and roughly i pick up my phone and answer the call without looking who’s the caller is.

“Secretary Lynx, come to my house right now” I came back to my sense when i heard his cold and serious voice, i don’t know but i feel like i’ve been waiting to hear his voice for a long time.

And for some reason... it calms me down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 322 24
Mila Williams, A stripper despreate to find out the truth about her brother becomes embroiled in the life of Carlos Alexanderson, nationally know bil...
245K 5.1K 36
[Not an epilogue, just an edited version ] During her business trip to LA, Ayla develops a sexual relationship with her dad's middle aged business pa...
5.2M 176K 60
[This story is unedited and is full of mistakes. It will be edited in the future] Ethan Monroe, 26, not your average billionaire Playboy. Work and fa...
2M 71.8K 53
About the arranged marriage to a billionaire's "son".