Brother's best friend

By patch1655

Y/n a young woman who has always been in love with Carlos, her brother Charles' best friend. Despite her feel... More

LONG TIME NO SEE(01)
THE GUY(02)
THE QUESTION(03)
TEQUILA SHOTS(04)
CRAZY NIGHT(05)
THE TALK(06)
MONACO RACE(07)
EX GIRLFRIEND(08)
LONDON(09)
YOU MADE ME MORE HUMAN(10)
BOY PROBLEMS(11)
NOT A CHEATER(12)
TAKEN(13)
DATE(14)
THREE POWERFUL WORDS(15)
SIBLINGS(16)
I'LL BE WAITING(17)
FIFTH WHEEL(18)
CAN'T GET ENOUGH(19)
ME, MYSELF & I(20)
I NOTICE(21)
CARLOS'S POV(21.5)
TO BE LOVED AND TO BE IN LOVE(22)
BITCH(23)
HECTIC WEEK(24)
MCLAREN TEAMMATES(25)
GROW UP(26)
BROKEN HEART(27)
TALK TO ME(28)
IN THIS DARK WORLD, YOU'RE A SHINING LIGHT(29)
FUCKBOY(30)
ONE LAST NIGHT(31)
DINNER(32)
WE'RE CUTE(33)
SINS(34)
I SEE YOU(35)
LOVE STORY(36)
I CAN'T DO THIS(37)
CAN WE TALK?(38)
SURPRISE(39)
ONE STEP FORWARD, THREE STEPS BACK(40)
I WANT TO BE YOURS(41)
PRE-RACE RITUAL(42)
AFTER PARTY(43)
MOVIE-LIKE LIFE(44)
16 YEARS(45)
COMMITMENT(46)
PRIVATE OR SECRET?(47)
SHE LEFT (48)
KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY(49)
I LOVE YOU, OKAY?(50)
I DON'T KNOW, AM I?(51)
SHE CAST A SPELL(52)
THE THREE OF US IN YOUR BED?(53)
NOTHING GOOD TO SAY(54)
YOU ARE WORTHLESS(55)
A THOUSAND LITTLE PIECES(56)
IS IT OKAY IF I...?(57)
YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE (58)
I WANT YOU, NOW(59)
BABE(60)
WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?(61)
TROUBLE IN PARADISE(62)
THE HAPPIEST MAN(63)
WE CALLED IT QUITS(64)
SHE LOVES YOU(65)
THE WAY I LOVED YOU(66)
MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE(67)
TIME FLEW(68)
NOW THAT YOU KNOW(69)
WORTHLESS(70)
TEMPTATION(71)
THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE(72)
I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP TONIGHT(73)
HOLD ON(74)
RUNAWAYS(75)
I JUST NEED TIME(76)
I FUCKED EVERYTHING(77)
WHY DON'T I STAY WITH YOU?(78)
ANGRY, JEALOUS(79)
GET A ROOM(80)
CALL ME(81)
WE'RE LEAVING(82)
I'LL BE THERE(83)
IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?(84)
ARE YOU READY?(85)
A NEW FRIEND(86)
A BED THAT WASN'T YOURS(87)
I'M PROUD OF YOU(88)
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE(90)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?(91)
SCARY(92)
IMPOSSIBLE(93)
I PROMISE(94)
RIGHT TIME(95)
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY(96)
NICE SURPRISE(97)
HOME(98)
WAR IS OVER(99)
HAPPY ENDING(100)

SHADES OF BLUE(89)

278 30 12
By patch1655

-Hello!

-Where are you? Carlos is wondering were you are.

-Shit, I forgot to text you last night, are you together now?

-Yeah, even Lucía is here. -he said.

-Yeah, I met her last night.

-You should come! -Charles said. You heard music.

-Where are you? -you asked.

-We're at the pool of the hotel. -he said. -You know what? You should tell Alan too, I like him.

-Well, he's staying there too so...

-We'll see you here, okay?

Truth is you did forget to text Charles last night to make plans but you didn't want to see Carlos with Lucía, you wanted to distract yourself and now it wasn't going to be easy.

You put on a green bikini and an oversized shirt, it basically looked like a dress. You sent a DM to Alan saying you'll meet him at the pool and then you drove there. You walked to the pool. You saw Carlos and Lucía sitting on a lounge chair. He was rubbing sunscreen on her back. You froze and thought they were definitely together or something was going on between them, Carlos wasn't friendly just because. You turned around, determied to leave but Alan was standing there.

-I think you were headed this way. -he said grabbing you by the shoulders and turning you around.

-I was just leaving.

-C'mon! It's a perfect sunny day and I'm leaving tomorrow and I would like to spend my last day in Monaco with this beautiful girl. -he grabbed your hand. -Let's go.

You walked towards them, holding Alan's hand. Carlos looked at you and then at your hand, he raised an eyebrow.

-You made it! -Charlotte said approaching you and giving you a hug.

-Alan! My man! -Charles said.

-Charlotte, can we talk? -you asked her, you needed to say something or you felt you were going to explode.

-Of course. -she said and you walked away. -What's wrong?

-Do you know if Carlos and Lucía are together? Like...dating? -you asked, she sighed.

-It looks like it. I thought he wasn't going to be with anyone until you take him back but...

-I was going to tell him how I feel but now I won't.

-Oh, Y/n, I'm sorry. -she gave you a warm smile. -Hey, at least Alan's here, he is so into you, I can tell, just have fun, you don't have to date him but have fun and don't pay attention to Carlos.

-I need a drink. -you said and both of you returned to the others. -Is this some kind of event? -you asked pouring yourself a drink.

-Kind of, someone decided to throw a party so, we are here. -Charles replied to you. -Go easy.

-Shut up. -you said drinking all of your cup.

-Just don't black out again. -Charles rolled his eyes.

-What are you talking about? -Carlos asked.

-We went out, I drank a lot and that's it, I don't have a drinking problem, relax. -you poured yourself another drink. -I just like alcohol. -you smiled.

You were a little drunk and the sun was setting. You were sitting on a lounge chair, alone. Everyone was dancing in the pool and outside of it.

-Are you okay? -you felt a hand on your shoulder.

-I'm okay. -you turned your head and saw it was Alan. -Where were you?

-I went to my room. -he sat next to you. -We should dance.

-First we need a shot. -you said and grabbed the bottle next to you and you drank from it, you passed it to Alan and he did the same. You approached everyone, holding hands. The music was loud and people were dancing enthusiastically. You looked into each other's eyes and smiled. You felt comfortable with each other and the attraction was palpable. Charlotte and Charles were dancing next to you and you could see behind Alan, there was Carlos and Lucía.

Your bodies moved to the rythm of the music and your gazes intertwined. You could feel the warmth of Alan's hand on your waist. You came even closer, until your bodies were almost pressed together. You felt Alan's breath on your neck.

-You look amazing with that bikini. -he whispered.

-And you look amazing shirtless. -you replied. He lowered his hand a little and it gave you chills. At this point you weren't sure about anything, you were drunk, you wanted to distract yourself and feel something.

One of his hands was on your waist, the other one was intertwined with one of yours, your other hand was on the back of his neck, your fingers playing with his hair. He was so close to your face, you could see all the shades of blue in his eyes.

-I know you basically said you aren't looking for something but... -you interrupted him.

-Just kiss me already. -his lips were warm and soft, you didn't feel anything. You hugged him by the neck and he ran his hand through your hair. He smelled like sunscreen and tequila. He cupped his free hand over your cheek. You pulled away and he smiled. You looked behind him, Carlos was hugging Lucía but his eyes were on you. -Aren't you going to invite me to your room? -you whispered in his ear, teasing him. He grabbed your hand and ran inside the hotel. You took the elevator and got off on his floor, he clumsily opened the door and closed it behind him. He grabbed you and kissed you, he kissed you like he needed you, desperately. You lay on the bed, aggressively kissing. There was no clothes to take off and you weren't sure if you wanted to take the next step.

He positioned himself on top of you and you pulled away for a second, he was staring at you. He ran a hand over your face, gently and he smiled, it was a sweet and warm smile. You felt weird, you felt like you were doing something wrong.

-I'm sorry, Alan, I'm drunk. -you sat on the edge of the bed.

-We can stop if that's what you want, I don't want you to do anything if you don't want to. -he said sitting next to you.

-I really wanted to...do it.

-You don't owe me any explanation.

He was right, you didn't need to explain yourself, you were used to give explanations when you didn't want to sleep with someone and you didn't have to, no is no and if they get mad, that's on them.

You were glad Alan understood and you didn't want to hurt him or open a door that wasn't going to reach anything or anywhere.

-I think I'm gonna go. -you said as you stood up.

-Do you want me to go with you?

-I'm not that drunk. -you giggled. -It was nice meeting you, Alan. See you on the next photoshoot.

-I'm really looking forward to work with you again. -he opened the door for you.

You went to the pool, there were fewer people, you had lost track of time a little. You approached everyone, they were sitting on those lounge chairs.

-Where were you? -Charles asked.

-I was just saying goodbye to Alan. -you said and looked at Carlos, he wasn't looking at you. -I'm going home.

-You're not driving. -Carlos said.

-I'm fine. -you said looking for your keys.

-I have your keys, I'll drive you. -he stood up. -I'll be right back, Lucía.

-Thank you, mate. -Charles said. -We're going too, good bye sister. -he hugged you.

-Bye. -you said. You had no energy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let's be real here, Y/n always wants to solve her problems with alcohol...I don't blame her tho

don't forget to vote and comment!!

unlock next chapter: 28 votes, 12 comments or 'til feb 23!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 277 19
"I have a plan." "Please don't be stupid," Carlos pleaded, as Charles's plan were usually chaotic Charles smiled smugly, "Fake boyfriends." ________...
18K 778 10
: ̗̀➛ part four of the one for the road series RENEGADE / CS55 "is it insensitive for me to say get your shit to...
174K 5.6K 52
[COMPLETED] She has always loved F1 and visited a lot of races with her dad since she was very young. She knows many people in the paddock and gets a...
74.8K 1.2K 29
No one could have ever predicted that one party and a drink too much could have changed Amelia's life for ever. But she fell, and she fell hard. And...