Brother's best friend

By patch1655

Y/n a young woman who has always been in love with Carlos, her brother Charles' best friend. Despite her feel... More

LONG TIME NO SEE(01)
THE GUY(02)
THE QUESTION(03)
TEQUILA SHOTS(04)
CRAZY NIGHT(05)
THE TALK(06)
MONACO RACE(07)
EX GIRLFRIEND(08)
LONDON(09)
YOU MADE ME MORE HUMAN(10)
BOY PROBLEMS(11)
NOT A CHEATER(12)
TAKEN(13)
DATE(14)
THREE POWERFUL WORDS(15)
SIBLINGS(16)
I'LL BE WAITING(17)
FIFTH WHEEL(18)
CAN'T GET ENOUGH(19)
ME, MYSELF & I(20)
I NOTICE(21)
CARLOS'S POV(21.5)
TO BE LOVED AND TO BE IN LOVE(22)
BITCH(23)
HECTIC WEEK(24)
MCLAREN TEAMMATES(25)
GROW UP(26)
BROKEN HEART(27)
TALK TO ME(28)
IN THIS DARK WORLD, YOU'RE A SHINING LIGHT(29)
FUCKBOY(30)
ONE LAST NIGHT(31)
DINNER(32)
WE'RE CUTE(33)
SINS(34)
I SEE YOU(35)
LOVE STORY(36)
I CAN'T DO THIS(37)
CAN WE TALK?(38)
SURPRISE(39)
ONE STEP FORWARD, THREE STEPS BACK(40)
I WANT TO BE YOURS(41)
PRE-RACE RITUAL(42)
AFTER PARTY(43)
MOVIE-LIKE LIFE(44)
16 YEARS(45)
COMMITMENT(46)
PRIVATE OR SECRET?(47)
SHE LEFT (48)
KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY(49)
I LOVE YOU, OKAY?(50)
I DON'T KNOW, AM I?(51)
SHE CAST A SPELL(52)
THE THREE OF US IN YOUR BED?(53)
NOTHING GOOD TO SAY(54)
YOU ARE WORTHLESS(55)
A THOUSAND LITTLE PIECES(56)
IS IT OKAY IF I...?(57)
YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE (58)
I WANT YOU, NOW(59)
BABE(60)
WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?(61)
TROUBLE IN PARADISE(62)
THE HAPPIEST MAN(63)
WE CALLED IT QUITS(64)
SHE LOVES YOU(65)
THE WAY I LOVED YOU(66)
MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE(67)
TIME FLEW(68)
NOW THAT YOU KNOW(69)
WORTHLESS(70)
TEMPTATION(71)
THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE(72)
I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP TONIGHT(73)
HOLD ON(74)
RUNAWAYS(75)
I JUST NEED TIME(76)
I FUCKED EVERYTHING(77)
WHY DON'T I STAY WITH YOU?(78)
ANGRY, JEALOUS(79)
GET A ROOM(80)
CALL ME(81)
WE'RE LEAVING(82)
I'LL BE THERE(83)
IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?(84)
A NEW FRIEND(86)
A BED THAT WASN'T YOURS(87)
I'M PROUD OF YOU(88)
SHADES OF BLUE(89)
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE(90)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?(91)
SCARY(92)
IMPOSSIBLE(93)
I PROMISE(94)
RIGHT TIME(95)
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY(96)
NICE SURPRISE(97)
HOME(98)
WAR IS OVER(99)
HAPPY ENDING(100)

ARE YOU READY?(85)

376 30 12
By patch1655

On your way home you were thinking about that "date" with Alan, was it even a date? You didn't know what happened, you couldn't believe he asked you out but you felt happy and good about yourself, he seemed like a pretty nice guy. You were excited for tomorrow's photoshoot.

When you got home, you looked in the mirror and smiled, you looked happy.

You texted Charles with the restaurant's name you were going to meet them. You changed into a more formal outfit.

You looked in the rearview mirror of your car. You were wearing a pretty dress and you had your hair tied in a bun and had put on delicate make up.

You drove to the restaurant which was located in a privileged location overlooking the Mediterranean sea. The restaurant was elegant and sofisticated, with elegant decor and high-quality cuisine. You entered the restaurant and the hostess asked you if you had a reservation.

-Yes, Y/n Lclerc. -you smiled.

-Oh, yes, here it is. -she said and walked you to the table. Your brother and Charlotte were already there. Charles stood up and hugged you. You squeezed Charlotte's hand.

-It has to be very good news for this fancy restaurant. -Charles said.

-As if you didn't like to come to these fancy restaurants. -you rolled your eyes.

-So? Tell us. -Charlotte said.

-Easy! Let's order first, I'm starving. -you said as you looked at the menu.

The waiter took your order and took the menus, he returned with your drinks, the three of you ordered a glass of wine and a glass of water.

-Y/n, are you pregnant? -Charles asked serious, you almost spit out the water.

-What is wrong with you? -you said. -Of course not!

-I had to make sure, the suspense is killing me. -he took a sip of his wine. The waiter brought you the food and you started to eat. It was delicious. You almost didn't go to that restaurant but you loved it.

-Carlos told me he's going to be in Madrid until the weekend.

-Oh right, you were going to invite him too. -Charles replied.

-Yes but don't tell him anything, I want to tell him in person.

-I'll make sure he doesn't talk. -Charlotte said and you smiled.

You finished eating and the waiter took your plates, he offered you dessert buy you were full.

-Are you going to tell us now? -Charles said impatient.

-Yes, brother. -you took a sip from your wine. -I'll be one of the faces of Puma, I have the first photoshoot tomorrow, I had the meeting earlier, I signed a contract and everything.

-Are you kidding? -Charles stood up and hugged you.

-Y/n, that's insane! Congratulations. -she took your hand.

-Thank you, guys. It really is amazing, that's like my first big job, you know? And when I go to the races, I'll need to wear Ferrari hats all weekend. -you laughed. -They also loved that you're my brother, it makes things easier, I guess.

-I mean, you already support me but now you're going to be wearing merch and stuff. -he giggled.

-And your first photoshoot? Hello? -Charlotte said. -You're a model, Y/n.

-I'm not sure about the model thing but it's going to be fun and the photographer is great and cute, he kind of asked me out.

-What? -Charlotte said almost screaming. -Tell us everything.

-Here we go. -Charles rolled his eyes.

-He was kind of lost after the meeting so I offered him a ride and he asked if I wanted to grab a coffee so I said yes and we spent a while at the restaurant of his hotel, he is even going to stay longer so I can give him a tour of the city. -you covered your face.

-That's so sweet. -Charlotte said. -Do you have a picture of him?

-Actually no but he has gorgeous blue eyes and freckles on his nose. -you unlocked your phone and got into Instagram to look him up, you saw you had a notification and your heart raced, he followed you. -Wait. -you said and you saw his profile, you followed him back. -He just started following me. -you giggled. -Here. -you handed them your phone.

-Okay, Alan. -she said. -He is cute.

-He's alright. -Charles added. -Maybe don't mention Carlos this part of the story.

-Oh shut up, Charles, Carlos and I are friends.

You said goodbye to them and drove to your apartment. It had been a pleasant dinner and you knew they were genuinely happy for you.

You woke up early the next morning, excited for your first photoshoot with Puma. You got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. You took a quick shower and put on some leggings and an overzised shirt. You didn't put any make up on, you figured there was going to be a make up artist but you put your make up bag in your bag just in case.

You poured cereal on a plate and then the milk, you ate it while scrolling through Instagram. You went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth when you finished eating.

You headed to the photo studio where you were going to meet with Alan and Patrick. When you got to the studio, Alan was already there, he greeted you with a smile.

-You look beautiful. -he said.

-Really? -you smiled. -Thank you. -you smiled.

-Are you ready? -he asked.

-Kind of, I'm nervous. -you giggled.

-Don't be, it's just going to be us, well and the make up artist. The outfits are ready so you'll just have to wear them, everything's going to be fine, I'll make sure of it. -he winked.

-I'm sorry I'm late. -Patrick said as he approached you.

-You're not. -Alan said with a smile.

-Hello, my favorite manager.

-You don't have other manager. -he laughed.

You entered the studio and Alan turned on the lights. It was a cold place. There was a rack with the outfits that you were going to wear for the photoshoot. The make up artist arrived a few minutes later.

-Hi! I'm Laura. -she smiled.

-I'm Y/n. -you smiled back.

-Well, Y/n, I'm going to be doing your make up today, take a seat. -she said and you did. -We're going to do a casual, natural look.

-I'm excited. -you said. Laura started doing your make up and you were enjoying it. You liked the feel of the brushes on your face. She finished and she gave you a mirror so you could see yourself.

-It's beautiful, Laura, I really like it.

Alan told you to put on the first outfit, they were all numbered. You changed, the first outfit was a set of black pants with a white strap on the sides.

-It looks great on you. -he said.

-I like them, I might steal them. -you giggled.

You sat on a white cube that matched the background, everything was white, it made the clothes stand out.

Alan gave you some directions for posing, you were a little nervous but you loosened up. He took a bunch of photos and when you were done, you went over to the computer to see them.

-Alan, they're amazing. -you said fascinated.

-I'm glad you like them. -he smiled. -You're doing amazing, you're a natural.

-Stop. -you laughed. -Do you want me to put on the next outfit?

-Yes, please. -he said and you went to change. The next outfit was a white top and black shorts with socks that reached the middle of your calf and white tennis shoes. You walked out and Alan had put on a purple light, it looked amazing.

You continued with the photoshoot, you were loving every second of it and the photos were turning out incredible.

————————————————
not charles telling y/n not to tell carlos that part of the story omg😭🤣
comment your thoughts!!

unlock next chapter: 32 votes, 14 comments or 'til sunday 4th
tysm for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 13.8K 54
Lando Norris, meets Nathalie Verstappen, who is off limits by order of Max Verstappen. The chemistry between them grows. Nathalie returns to her Ral...
69.5K 1K 30
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
23.5K 496 17
she only wanted to write a book.. about a passion she long forgotten when she met a specific McLaren driver, she only thought the flirting was harmle...