๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
1. my heart
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
7: girlfriend?
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
10: anger
11: chocolates
12: precious lips
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: peace
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
28: she is my equal
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
38: office table๐Ÿ”ž
39: she is only my business
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
46: I can't breathe
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
59: Kim Star
60: Dadda's girl ๐Ÿ”ž
58: cravings pt.2

42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž

7.4K 470 523
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ DIKSHABhoir

Thanks for patience.

Btw How many of you here are kookie biased? I have surprise for you ;)

This is my most favourite chapter in this series istg T.T

Comment you all and tell me which part you liked.

This isn't edited ignore the mistakes 😭

8000+ words.

Yn's POV:

I was sitting on one corner of table where one can barely notice. I was at my friend's birthday party and from 2 hours I was surrounded by people.

I was feeling suffocated. No matter how much I keep my smiley face but social anxiety around barely known people never lessen. It's like take breather for moment being alone from them or just die out of suffocation.

Waiter came and offered me the wine which I took and was about take a sip when my phone flashes showing with caller ID. I ignore it and flip the phone upside down on table while sipping wine.

"Yn please attend the call. I beg you." felix muttered who was sitting right besides me with colourless expressions on his face like he was about to cry.

Here we goes.

"No."

"Yn, for the sake of my job receive the call." He cried out. I stare at him blankly.

"How much your boss paid you convince me?" I asked highly frustrated by constant nagging of his since three days now.

"He didn't paid me, he threaten to make jobless. just answer the call once ma'am, Boss is very angry."

When he isn't?

"You are my PA felix. And you aren't gonna become jobless." I trailed of with shrug.

"But-"

" Just go and bring me drink. And if you can just take those gawking eyes too, they are being too obvious." I muttered glaring at one of the black suit guy who immediately turned and act like drinking.

It's been five days taehyung went to Washington. All I assume was he went for new MV shoot and contract signing with lee uncle until just next day after he left I saw the dispatch news of that lizard to Washington.

I know she purposely went behind him but what made my blood boil was she was staying in same inn as him when she has her own mansion there to stay. Why won't media make stories out of it?

That day I called him and what made me furious was he didn't even utter word about sohee being there. No she isn't important to be the topic of conversation between us on phone call but I was expecting him to tell me.

Why wouldn't my mind will thought otherwise just like others? Afterall I'm human too and my patience with that girl around him is zero percent now. Now a day's went whenever I think about her my frustration rose up to its peck to get irritated at small things.

I didn't answered his call from then till now Which are so close to turn thousands missed calls by bear in four days. Well what's the need of me picking call when his puppets are roaming all around me.

They are Anyways reporting him what I do what I don't. There is different tension going on around me, I know. I have more than ten pairs of eyes around me and if you are telling me to not get worked up then I can't.

Not when I don't know the reason why is it like that. I know he must be furious about me not answering his calls, Going nuts by the way people around me freaking out.

Now a days his anger level I detect by observing how much his men freak out and panic like someone has keep them on stove.

Anyways, if I can't sleep with the thought that my husband is all around that Lizard then he shouldn't be sleeping with the thought of what I'm doing too.

"Hey!" I looked up hearing familiar voice making me sigh internally. Not now! I'm trying hard to ignore him since I come here. Why he has to be everywhere I go?

"Hello mr.wang." I voice out in uninterested tone. His expressions flattered from smile to frown as he stare at me.

"Yn I know you are angry with me." He said sadly while making him comfortable on where felix was sitting.

"I'm not angry." he isn't any that special person to pour my any emotions for him. Definitely not after past circumstances.

"Then why are you ignoring me? Why aren't you calling me oppa just like you used to do? I was just concern about you. You are my bestfriend's sister and I felt that I owe him to be worried about you when I know you aren't in safe hands. I just wanted to make you aware that he is threat to your life and you don't even have an idea." I stare at him blankly when he said that before it replaced with smile.

Really? I have more than ten bodyguard's running behind me, observing even air I'm in and then someone will come and say I'm not in safe hands, will any human on their sane mind will believe that. Sure!

"I appreciate your concern once again. Really. But you really don't need to be worried about me. You owe nothing! Just forget any min yn existed. Because she died the day she got married to the person you call it as threat. He definitely is. For you. So just stay away. Because I surely concern about you oppa." I hiss or Maybe the alcohol I consumed made me blunt the truth out I was holding.

His eyes darkened as he stood up and look at me. "Are you threatening me?"

"Reminding you." I voice out and took my phone before going out of there. Fuck! I'm feeling dizzy already.

Damn! Just two drinks and I'm drunk ugh!

I walked towards washroom but sigh left my mouth feeling presence behind me. I took the phone and held it near my ear and started speaking loudly.

"Hello tae! Did you tell your bodyguards to accompany me in ladies washroom too?... Yeah they are making me too much uncomfortable... Hmm? What? Sure let me give a phone." I turned making them look at me with wide eyes not having place to hide they stood there frozen.

"Here he wanna talk to you." I said extending phone but no one dare to take it and ran out of there. I laugh looking at their panic faces before going inside washroom.

Idiots!

Author's POV:

After she was done with her business in washroom she thought to go home because she was feeling dizzy and drunk all of sudden to even walk properly, she walked out of the washroom but yelp left her mouth when someone pull her towards sacred small place where one can barely see.

She look back and curse when she didn't found her bodyguards there. How can they when she herself tricked them, she turned to person again but Her eyes widened looking at the person.

"What the fuck are you doing Jackson? Leave me!" Yn said angrily wiggling in his tight hold on her wrist.

"I won't until you hear me out." Jackson said walking closer where yn's eyes turned little blurry but she put her hand on his chest to push him from coming closer.

"Y-you can talk with the distance. What's this behaviour." Yn said but gasp left her mouth as she stare at him in horror when he pull her to his body.

"Can't you understand simple thing that I want you?" He grunt pulling her closer to him with jerk making her hiss as she look at him with shocked eyes.

His hand forcefully cup her face while she tried to wiggle out of his grip but he didn't let her.

"Can't you see my love? I waited for you since you were small. I was patient with you because of your situation. I'm even ready to accept you after what happened with you. Even ready to ignore the fact that you are that bastards wife in return I just want you to be mine." Yn's eyes widened hearing him.

So all this time that's what his intentions. Realisation hit her hand as She stare at him in disbelief in disgust when he said that like she was some toy he was ready to buy.

"I can love you more than him. I will give you whatever you desire. I will treat you like queen, more better than him." Yn chuckled at that before pushing him away from her body.

" I don't wanna be anyone's queen. I-i'm good being his princess." Yn manage to spoke but her eyes widened in horror when he held her neck before slamming her against nearest wall in anger.

"Why huh? Why? What he has that I don't have? Why you can't just accept that I'm better that him." He shout on her face making her looked away with tight closed eyes as his other hand travelled from her shoulder to her face as he smiled at her like psycho.

"N-no don't touch me." Yn cried out and tried to remove his grip from her neck who was practically choking him. He lean his face dangerously close to her and spoke with hatred.

"Why are you so obsessed with that fucker? See I didn't wanted to use my force on my precious but you made me baby. You could have just agreed when I was saying easily bu-ahhh!" Jackson groan when she kicked him in balls before twisting his hand from her neck skillfully just to land hard slap on his face.

He was bulky than her to tackle him but ofcourse an idiot too to think that she was weak to not do anything to protect herself.

Thanks to her bunny bestfriend, she learnt some self defense. Jungkook being protective bestfriend definitely taught his problem catcher soulie some self defense lessons, forcefully.

"I SAID FUCKING DON'T TOUCH ME!" yn shout looking at him with rage filled eyes. She wasn't in her sense, her body was weak due to alcohol but that didn't let her, let him do whatever he wants.

Where jackson was in shock watching her this side. he never thought she will do something like that when how weak and defenseless she used to be.

"You bitch!" Jackson tried to walk near her but his eyes widened when she pull out broken sharp bottle right in front of his face out of nowhere.

He was in shock of the slap he got that he didn't saw when yn took the beer bottle nearer and broke it.

"B-behave yourself Jackson Wang! Y-you already cross the limit. H-he won't leave you after this, I won't l-let him." Yn said holding her head as she was trying to not loose her mind.

Jackson still didn't mind that and tried to hold her hand but curse left his mouth when he heard her bodyguard's calling her name.

She sigh in satisfaction hearing that. "Mrs.kim!"

"I'm h-here."

"I will deal with you later." Jackson muttered and walked away from there. He knew he can't take yn out of here because whole party venue was highly secured by taehyungs men.

But then yn was fully drunk as her legs wobbled feeling dizzy. She walked towards gaurd when she saw them running toward her.

"Ma'am are you okay?" One of them ask making yn nodded holding her head.

"J-just take me out" yn muttered in drunken tone making them nod as they guide her the way out where felix was.

"Yn where were you? Are you fine?" Felix asked in panic spoting her in back entrance of venue. Yn smiled at him half way and nodded her head like she understood.

"T-taehyung?" She mumbled looking at him who understood yn was drunk.

"Ma'am sir is not here and we should too get going."

"No! I w-want taehyung" yn said stubbornly looking at felix.

"Ma'am Boss is in Washington. Please get in the car" felix voice out already in panic.

he knew taehyung is gonna Bury him alive sooner or later after looking at yn's state. Where yn paid no heed to felixs request, all she wanted was taehyung.

"I d-don't care *Hicks* I asked Where is my twae?" Yn asked in drunk sulking tone looking at very nervous felix as she walked towards him. Felix open his mouth to say some but his lips tied up and eyes widened in horror looking behind yn.

"I'm here." Her frown replaced with Silly beautiful smile hearing the familiar deep voice as she turned just to see him standing few steps away from her with hands in his pocket, he was glaring at felix until he hear her giggles.

she didn't think twice and jump on him catching him off gaurd but He held her effortlessly. Watching her face he could guess she was highly drunk to be senseless which made him more pissed. What if he didn't came today?

He greet his teeth and look at felix who was sweating, poor guy was so shocked and terrified when he saw taehyung here when he was coming 2 days later from Washington.

Taehyung was about to open his mouth but before that two pairs of soft hands cup his face and squeeze his cheeks which made his look at her coldly with raised eyebrows. She giggle again.

"Now I understood why *Hicks* temperature is sho high around me today hehe." Yn mumbled in grubbish tone giggling. Taehyung blink, it took him whole minute to understand what does that mean. Before he could react anything hiss left his mouth when she bite his cheek, painfully.

"You thwre?" She asked with big Doe eyes curiously poking his biten cheek because he was zoning out for long.

His poke his inner cheek looking at that innocent look she was throwing with the red drunken face like seductress made him do only one thing which was better in this situation.

The situation where you are furious but you are sitting infront of clowns, you can't just help but laugh.

He greet his teeths but Chuckle left his mouth as he shook his head and carried her towards his car not before passing glance at felix and his gaurds who let her drink this much but also let her go alone somewhere.

Yn whine to not sit and after heavy tantrums she sat quietly folding her legs on sit when he removed her heels. Taehyung shook his head in disbelief and close the door before turning towards his bodyguards.

"So she was right in front of your eyes huh?" Taehyung muttered dangerously staring at the bodyguard he hired who lied to him that yn is right in front of their eyes which wasn't the case when he came here.

"B-boss we couldn't understood when ma'am w-went there, she c-called y-you-" she wasn't pick his call how will she call him. taehyung got angry and was about to punch him hearing the lame excused lie but stopped hearing her shouting.

"Yaah! Bad manners kim taehyung!!!! You shouldn't *Hicks* hit someone." Yn scold looking at taehyung through window who sigh rubbing his forehead and shot last glare to the gaurd who was already preying for yn knowing how furious taehyung was.

No god can't save him from taehyung, he believed.

Taehyung glare at him before going inside car sitting on driving seat. He start the car eyeing her whose cheeks were tinted red, dried lips, half closed drunk eyes.

yeah! he had already planned to take her just after reaching home the she made his mind fucked in just four days by not picking up his calls but He definitely didn't thought that he would feel arousal just after seconds of landing in Seoul that to with those inviting fuckable expression on her face.

He raise his eyebrows when she stare at him without uttering word like she is going to jump on his anytime. He shrugged but sigh left his mouth when he saw bare foot infront of his eyes tracing the steering wheel before grazing onto her hand.

Taehyung poke the inside on his cheek when her foot thumb sensually trace the his hand and veins on it before making its way to trace his chest. He ignore the way that anklet was making sound and how her bare leg was right infront of his eyes.

His hands tighten on the steering wheel but he kept quiet not minding her as he wanted to reach home before he go crazy before of her actions.

"You went to Washington with that bitch." Yn stated after second playing with the upper button of his shirt with her foot thumb. Taehyung heard her pissed tone as smirk form on his face. So that's the reason she wasn't answering his calls from four days.

"I didn't went with her bub. I didn't even meet her." He told in assuring tone and held her foot, kissing his given anklet which was shining on her foot.

Yn let out a drunken giggles forgetting she was angry when she felt soft kisses there more.

Taehyung shook his head with small Chuckle looking at her drunken figure and keep her both feet on his lap caressing her thigh which was showing in distracting way from the cut of her black satin dress.

"Why it's so hot here taehyung." Yn whispered in some seconds touching her neck, taehyung thought she is again flirting so he chose to ignore it but frown when he saw her sweating in high AC temperature.

Her hand travelled down on her body feeling her whole body burning. Yn felt the burning sensation on her neck, chest feeling the ache there. Taehyung's eyes darkened when he saw what she was doing, he grind his teeths and held her hand.

"Don't do that!" Taehyung shot her glare before looking at the road. But his eyes popped out when he heard her next words.

"Then touch me!'' taehyung cursed looking at that desperate look of her.

"Baby-"

"Do something or *Hicks* leave my hand." Yn warn pouting.

Yeah so that you can seduce me right inside car. Please! Not that pout!

"No!" Taehyung declared dangerously glaring at yn but hearing her next words almost made him face palm.

"if it was my tae he wouldn't say no to me!" Yn mumbled as tears roll down her eyes feeling her body burning with different kind of sensation her whole skin was begging to be touched.

"Yeahh because your tae is idiot when it comes to you." Taehyung mutter under his breath Remembering how he finished his two more days taking work just in one day so that he can take night flight to reach here. And here his heart was aching just by looking at her tears.

Where yn who heard it pinch his hand he was holding which made him let go of her hand.

"Yaaah! Don't call him idiot *Hicks* y-you idiot!" Yn snapped glaring at him. Taehyung roll his eyes at that. Yeah! he believed she is highly drunk.

Double troublesome than she already is.

"Yeahh ! I can't but you can." Taehyung muttered looking at the door. He was struggling to drive properly when this girl wasn't stopping with her drunken aigos.

" I didn't!" She huff moving her feet on his lap making him groan, he held her feet to stop her glaring at him.

"Shut up! whatever!" Taehyung's eyes travelled back on yn from road watching her breathing heavily as her fist was tightened to not touch herself. Wiggling on her sit uncomfortably as her feets were still on his lap.

Taehyung's jaw clinched thinking about the possibilities as his hand slide upwards on her bare thigh and started caressing her inner thighs making yn let out shaky breath.

"P-please" yn whispered in drunken tone. The ach in her body was so close to unbearable.

"Hold up a little bub." He muttered and pulled the car near entrance of their house.

Reaching mansion taehyung took her in arms and entered. While like yn was waiting for that moment only as she held his face in and crashing her lips on his and started kissing him hungrily.

Taehyung let out throaty groan when she bite his lips hard while entering her tongue inside his mouth devouring it like hungry kitten. His grip around her tighten as he took fast step towards bedroom managing with the stairs.

Taehyung kicked the door open with differently when yn busy sucking his collarbone as his whole body was burning with desire by her each drunken actions.

He made her stand on her feet before fisting her hairs he pull her back from his neck before crashing his lips on hers while slamming her against the door, kissing him with same intensity.

He gave hard suck on her both lips causing yn to moan. He pinned her hands against the door which were hovering over her shirt buttons before breaking the kiss as he stare at her.

She wasn't in her sense but he was And he doesn't know about before but now she never let him go near her whenever she is angry. She definitely was angry by the way she didn't pick his calls.

"Baby you sure? You are not sober." He tried to ask in his heavy breaths. Taehyung never thought this much while taking Someone nope nor he give a thought but here the case was different. She wasn't Someone but his princess.

The love of his life and making sure if she was hundred percent sure was the main important thing for him not matter how much turned on or needy he was.

Even if She was his wife that doesn't gave him right to something when she wasn't even sober. He knew he would stop immediately even if she was whole 99 percent sure. She was called his just to be cherished that was the reason she was his.

Where yn who heard that glare at him angrily making him gulp for some reasons. No he wasn't scared, her glares turns him on and he was already rock hard.

"So what? You know who you fucking are!!!??! Kim taehyung my legally freaking wedded husband for god sake!!! who replaced your soul with some random fucker! Take me or I'mma choke you!" Yn shout on top of her lungs crying her whole body was aching painfully.

Why he can't be gentleman? Reason? his wife!

Wrong timing to be a gentleman!

Taehyung curse under his breath before smashing his lips in hungry kiss, kissing her deep as he picked her up from floor and walked inside bathroom with her.

(Warning: smut)
If you are uncomfortable skip it it ends.

He made her stand near shower and without breaking the kiss he pull down her clothes along with his leaving both of them naked, yn gasp flinching when cold water from shower pour on her burning body out of nowhere. She squirmed keeping keeping her hand his chest to breath but he wasn't ready to let her go.

He held her face with both hands, deepening the kiss pulling her body closer to his hard one to not leaving slightest gap between them, yn moaned when his hand cup her breast squeezing it roughly.

Her breath quicken finding the need of oxygen as she tried to back away but taehyung held her nape stopped her actions and deepen the kiss.

Water was pouring from both of their body, gaining some sense back in yn, she felt like she can faint at any moment by the way he was eating her mouth like hungry beast. Sucking biting her lips like a starving man.

Taehyung pressed her body against the glass wall of shower. Her whole body felt electrified when he pressed his body against her groaning at the sensation. Heat rushes through her cheeks when his hard member pressed against her abdomen.

He back away for the sake to let her breath as tear roll down her eyes mixing water when she felt his hand leaving her aching chest. She put her hand on his which was on her breast.

"It hurts" yn cried out pressing more making taehyung curse under his breath at that action as she look at him with red eyes. It was fucking sexiest sight for him to watch her flowing in need if she wasn't actually in pain.

He squeeze her her breasts roughly slamming her against the glass wall totally before towering her figure.

"You will be fine." He grunt as his hand made it's way to cup her his cup her womanhood, running his fingers on her wetness and before she could make any sound he capturing her lips in his in agressive kiss, his tongue invade her mouth passionate sending shiver of pleasure through her whole body.

Yn lost it in a pleasure the way his hands were working on her body giving attention to where it was needed the most. Her hands ran down from his wet hair to chest, running down till his abdomen sensual feeling each tight muscle of his body.

He was perfect, his tanned skin, every muscle, every inch of skin was perfect and she felt addicted each time she felt it against her skin. The godly structure and feeling of each and every muscle she felt made her more needy than already she was.

She never was in need of viagra when he was whole reason from top to bottom to get her needy just my looking at him, feeling him. She was once erotipobic but he made her sex addict. The situation now wasn't helping it at all.

Taehyung groan feeling her hands tracing his body as he back away from kiss as his hand started circling the place which was needed most to be touched, thumb caressing her clit sensually as his other hand was busy playing with her nipple while staring at her expressions whose head was pressed against glass each time arching when he go rough.

"tae please! I can't anymore." Yn cried out when his hands started rubbing her down there as he insert his fingers up.

"I love how you easily get wet love, all for me." His whispered sensually looking at her drunken face who was trying to calm herself down by the desires which were raising up in her whole body.

She was going insane not knowing what she actually wanted, he put his two fingers inside to curling them up skillfully making her arch her back.

"Please!" Yn whispered while throwing her head back as her hand travelled down from his abdomen which he stopped in mid way. Taehyung let out curse, hearing her begging like that, he was painfully arousal and wanted nothing but to bury deep inside her. He held her throat tightly and forced her to look at him.

"Look at me!" He ordered, yn open her eyes hearing his demanding tone just to see his darkened eyes stare deep down in hers but her eyes rolled back when he entered in her without warning.

"Oh my-fuck!" Yn screamed digging her nails in his nape when he started pounding inside her without letting her adjust, streaching her walls that she could feel the hardness and each nerve on his shalf.

"You fucking drive me insane. f-fuck!" Taehyung cursed shakenly and lift her up, wrapping her legs around his torso and started thrusting harder.

Yn could just moan loudly as tear roll down her cheek at the painfully pleasurable feeling as how deep he was, abusing her sweet spot with heavy thrusts. Her moaned echoed through the whole bathroom along with his deep groans making taehyung feel giddy to hear such sounds more.

Taehyung's POV;

"Y-you like it, when I go all the way rough on you, don't you?" I grunt thrusting, leaving love bites in the crook of her neck.

Yn could barely nod, she wrap her arms around my neck hiding her face in there, I felt her teeth digging in my collarbone, neck line each time I would hit her sweet spot which is fucking sexy.

I noticed she was quivering due to over stimulation and the cold water which was still pouring on our body was making her body trembled.

I held her by my one hand and managed to turned on the hot water, she squirmed in shock, let out a whiny noise.

Fuck! Those whines! I wanna see that face. I held her nape and made her look at me while thrusting inside her.

My hand wrap around her throat as she was gasping for air, moaning. I stare at her messed up red face which was totally red, drunken, gorgeous, inviting me to wreck her more than already she was looking.

My eyes travelled down, water was running down her figure tracing each and every curve of her body before reaching the floor. Fucking jealousy! that's what I felt watching that, that it wasn't my lips doing the same everyday which this water could do. I could do better neither will get tired doing that everyday.

I swore I never felt jealous of living humans around her but these fucking non living things makes me go nuts when I feel it should be me than those.

My other hand which was on her waist holding her all along when to cup her breast which sucking the other one earning satisfying reaction from her in return. I placed lips on the attractive birthmark on the right side of her breast.

Everything about her attractive and I was addicted.

"You are my fucking never ending addiction." I admitted darkly with the rush of possesiveness that ran through my body while pressing my lips on her soft petals as she held me tightly for her dear life.

I pressed our body more on glass wall and started pounding inside her faster feeling us reaching our high, I myself was so close to loose my mind by the way she was clinching onto my member like her life depends on it.

"Come for me princess." I grunt while fasting my speed. I groan, grind my teeths together feeling the hot liquid coating my length as she came which chanting my name. With two three hard thrust I pulled out and cum making her cried out at sudden emptiness.

I pressed my hand against the glass wall to keep my balance as my other hand was holding her figure who was clutching onto me tightly to not fall.

"T-tae" she whispered muffle making me caresses her back to calm her down. I kiss her side of her face finding her sobbing lightly by the over stimulation. He himself was panting hard.

(End of smut)

"I've got you baby, it's okay. Let me give us quick shower then we can sleep yeah?" I suggested, as she nod silently against my neck without moving back I smiled a little. Her feets were trembling, know she won't stand in shower I made her sit on basin counter.

Pouring the shampoo on my palms I started washing her hair standing between her legs, I couldn't hold back my Chuckle when she stared at me with those puppy eyes for a long.

"Aish close your eyes bub. I'm not running away, you can stare later." I teased, her face turned red as she close her eyes murmuring some words under her breath which I couldn't hear.

Authors POV:

Taehyung wash the shampoo with hand shower treading his fingers in her locks earning soft hums from her in return. Once he was done

"Feeling better?" He asked watching her relaxing quite much by now. He understood she was drugged in Viagra and it effects double on female body.

Yn nodded quietly, the ache on her body wasn't fully went away but it definitely was lessen. Taehyung peck her cheek and handed her towel before going to take quick shower himself.

He sigh feeling water running down his body. He was already tired from the long flight, not as he just landed then whole new mess was in front of him with his drunken baby. About Jackson's doing let's not talk about that now.

"I see you are quite enjoying everything huh?" Taehyung smirk throwing his wet hairs back as he finally look back her. Guy was feeling her stares on his back while the time he was showering. But her reply made his jaw hung open.

"Shut up, it's not like I haven't seen anything before." Yn snapped looking away. Girl was supposed to make him feel shy by that comment she made her blushing mess. Taehyung laugh when he saw her neck, ears turned red.

"Ohh yeah! Seems like you aren't drunk anymore." Taehyung tease shaking his head. He wore sweat pants and made her wear the hoodie before standing infront of mirror to dry his hairs but he raised his eyebrows watching her surprised expressions looking at his neck.

Taehyung knew his neck was whole painted with red and purple bite marks by the way his princess worked on it hard. He looked at the mirror while while touching his neck as smirk form on his face.

"You worked more passionately on my neck today, I see!" Taehyung teased and that's it! There was whole tomato sitting on the place of yn after that.

After that yn went awfully silent, he too didn't tease her more and took both of them out of the washroom. After making both of them lay comfortably on bed, he her closer to his chest and close his eyes in the need of sleep.

"Taehyung?" Yn whispered after sometime moments, she wasn't drunk anymore. Taehyung hummed in response with closed eyes but open them when he couldn't get any response from her in return just to see her tensed face.

"Yes sweetheart, speak up." He whispered in sleepy tone as His fingers ran down her hairs as he look at her attentively, waiting for whatever she was going to say.

"I-i don't know what happened to me, I just took two shots of drink, I s-swear-" Yn panicked out of sudden.

"Did I told you to not drink in Before?" Taehyung asked watching her terrified expressions. Yn went silent and shook her head lightly.

"Then why are you explaining baby, that's fine. But I would prefer you get drunk when I'm around you, yeah?" He mumbled, Yn frown.

"I don't drink." Yn muttered making him chuckle. "You sure?" He teased caressing her cheek as pout for on her face.

"Really. I really don't know, how? I was acting that way. I never felt like this. Just wine I had. My body was burning until you touched me, still i wanted more and I don't know I never felt that way before, I still feel somehow like t-that." Yn admitted with crackled voice as she was about to cry. She was sore still her body was feeling hot.

Taehyung's eyes soften watching her confused, embarrassed self. He chose to answer the reason he knew. Taehyung pull her closer as his hand went inside her shirt caressing her bare skin as he spoke.

"You were drugged with viagra." Yn's eyes widened hearing that, ofcourse she knows about this pills but it didn't came in her mind thinking who will do that with her, her face turned cold as she stare at him.

"Jackson must have done that." Yn told looking at taehyung whose eyes were emotionless, furious indicating he already knew it. He raise his eyebrow in questionable manner when she took his name.

"He said he will treat me like queen." Yn told as she noticed how his jaw clinched and eye's turned dark when his face wasn't showing any sign of fury as he stare at her.

She raise her hand before caressing his jaw. Yn gasped when taehyung pull he dangerous closer to his before raising his face to snuggle in her neck.

"Did my princess told him that she isn't interested to be queen, when she can conquer everything just by being my princess?" Taehyung whispered prepping the side of her neck with wet kissed, the harden deep tone send shiver through her whole body.

"I did." Yn whispered as sigh escape her mouth when his tongue roll down on her beauty bone as he digg his teeths there to leave a mark.

"Better" he mumbled before placing his face on hers and he spoke.

"you know what? For outer world you might be my queen, only fucking mine, ofcourse they have to treat you like one but in our small world you will always be my princess, whom I don't wanna burden with the inch of an responsibility when I'm here to take every. You just sit and order my love." Taehyung whispered truthfully pecking her cheek.

Her heart skip a bite hearing 'my love'

She felt ticklish sensation in her tummy hearing that, Her heart skip a bite hearing 'my love' as smile form on her face.

she chuckled and cup his face looking deep in his eyes which he Was trying to him from her, which were trying hard to hold the anger.

"Aren't you mad?" Yn asked purposely as her lips brushed against his throat settling there for some seconds. Taehyung shook his head at that.

Such a brat!

"Am I?" Taehyung asked pulling her head down to settle his chin on her head thinking she will close her eyes quietly after that.

He was sleepy, He even skip the topic of scolding her for not answering his calls and here girl was having whole mood to have late night conversation.

"You are creeping me out." Yn manage to mutter when he squeeze her tightly in his arms. Taehyung laugh soundlessly hearing that.

"Just Sleep bub." he whispered and peck her head before resting his chin there. He hug her tightly and close his eyes to sleep.

He may or may not ignore muffle whines, shruggle of the captured soul in his arms to get out of his suffocating grip which eventually turned into steady breaths afterwards.

Taehyung's POV;

The next day just after walking up what taehyung did was get ready in highly professional because he had very important business to deal with. Professionally.

His car stopped right in front of main building. Main building of 'JB industries'

He entered inside without caring about security or anything just walked down the corridor like he owns the place. Whole chatter in floor died down as their eyes widened when they saw president kim himself was here for visit.

That was quite impossible and unexpected.

And by the furious look on taehyung's face they knew better, he wasn't here for conversation. Taehyung didn't bother about the gawking eyes on him and

The gaurd who came in between to stop taehyung from entering didn't dare to come forward when they saw the red sharp eyes of taehyung which was silently warning stay the fuck out.

Knowing how powerful his boss is, still soobin was shocked to the core when he saw all the guards stood silently when taehyung walk past them when he was barely guarded by Bodyguards. Just four in total.

Afterall Everyone knew taehyung can fuck anyone's life just by looking at them except some scrumbugs. Soobin felt pity already knowing what's coming and he even imagined when he saw how taehyung was clinching his muscles while looking at the CCTV of yesterday.

Jackson is was drinking coffee standing near his table waiting for taehyung to come in as he already got notified about his arrival. He didn't have to wait much as Taehyung entered just after seconds with emotionless scary aura that made him feel something.

But he shrugged and smirk before speaking watching taehyung taking steps towards him.

"Wow never expected the great kim taeh-fuck!" Punch that's what landed on Jackson's face dropping the cup from his hand.

"Didn't i made myself clear? DIDN'T I!?" Taehyung roar hold his collar who shook his head to come out of the dizziness of hard punch. Taehyung slam him against the wall glass harshly before punching him mercilessly without letting able to move.

"What did I said? Stay *punch* the *punch* fuck *punch* away *punch* from *punch* her." Taehyung grind his teeths in anger as he hit him.

He was furious ever since he was the CCtv footage of yesterday. Taehyung let out harsh breath just to get punched on his jaw by Jackson.

"What the fuck are you all looking? Stop him!!!" Jackson shout pushing taehyung off the off him making him stumbled back as he let out a painful groan.

He glare at his men who were standing like statue without moving but his head snapped towards taehyung hearing him Chuckling.

"Only you don't have money to buy loyalty my dear friend." Taehyung mocked and Jackson felt like his soul left his body when he understood that he was standing with all men of taehyung which were supposed to be his side.

"You motherfucker!" He growl He tried to march towards taehyung but his men's held him back.

"Kim taehyung you don't know who you just hit! I won't let this aside until I kill you and take that bitch away from you!!" Jackson threaten which made taehyung chuckle.

Taehyung men were having look of disbelief on their face, the felt pity how dreamy the man was when he was captivated by them. Taehyung shook his head.

"Keep your mafia too yourself Jackson. I'm standing here I'm the one who make rules. I don't threaten, I cause death. slow and memorable. You should've known better." Taehyung smiled in satisfaction looking at Jackson who was boiling in anger.

Jackson himself understood that he was no speak in anything after the way taehyung trapped him. He felt powerless when his own men were not by his side. His thoughts broke hearing taehyung's mocking tone.

"Touch her and die?" Taehyung click his tongue in disapproval.

"Naah!"

"Touch her and get destroyed, right in front of your eyes." Taehyung said dangerously with smirk, just then someone barg inside.

"Mr.jackson Wang you are under arrest at the crime of drugs smuggling, human trafficking" officer Seojoon told standing infront of Jackson whose eyes widened.

"Do you know what the fuck are you speaking officer?" Jackson roar in anger.

"We have proofs Mr. Wang" Seojoon answered coldly, last time also he was the one who arrest him and taehyung was the reason.

"I gave them." taehyung jump in conversation while showing the pendrive in his hand. He glare at him in rage.

"you aren't doing this right kim. Why the fuck you always middle in my business!!?" Jackson growl and was about to jump on taehyung but officers held him. Taehyung just stare at him coldly.

"I warn you on first meeting. Hawk doesn't waste his time in finding prey. He waits until his prey himself come out to to let him take a bite. You pull this on yourself." Taehyung told and turn to go but his feets stopped hearing his next words as his jaw tighten.

"I will fucking destroy you kim taehyung and that whore of yours too!" Jackson growl angrily. taehyung stare at him blankly before shifting his gaze towards officer.

"I will pay for the medical" taehyung muttered. Looking at Seojoon who got confused but his eyes widen a little when he heard loud scream of Jackson along with the gun shot.

Taehyung shot him after pulling out the gun from his inner coat, right on the hand which was holding her neck last night. Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"Taehyung what you did? He is main criminal what we will answer-"

"He tried to hit me hyung, On the wrong spot. See!" Taehyung said darkly showing his slightly bleeding lips. Seojoon just shook his at younger's innocent drama.

"Self defense!" taehyung shrugged ignoring the screams and curses of Jackson. Taehyung sigh and went to sit on head chair.

"Just fucking take him out of my office."

"Y-your office?" Jackson shuttered looking at taehyung. it was clear that really lost everything taking taehyung lightly who was just smirking mockingly until the officers drag him out.

Taehyung sigh unbuttoning his blazer coat and lean on chair with closed eyes. He was already tired. First his princess drained the all energy from last night then still his horny ass had to fuck her in morning on the name of punishment for not picking up his calls. It was an lame excuse but who cares.

And then this!

He was waiting for perfect timing to destroy Jackson but this time legally. That's the reason he was helping officers to find the clues of his illegal business. He just wanted main information so that he could drag him in custody for life time.

"Just don't let media know about I'm being here, warn the staff to not open their mouths. Just let them know that JB industries is need of new CEO." Taehyung told after sometime making soobin nod. He doesn't wanted unnecessary attention of media on him. No right now.

"Also whoever project dealers are dealing with him after betraying us, if they come, let them beg better before accepting the deal." Taehyung ordered.

"Yes boss."

"Sir what about the downfall going on in our company them?" Soobin asked thinking about the unnecessary loss and hurdles Kim's industries was facing.

He got confused because if his boss can take over the whole bit industry under his feet over the night, isn't it penny work for taehyung to make everything alright.

"Let my father enjoy the view of his company getting down right in front of his eyes soobin." He voice out with shrug and soobin swore he can't understand what's always going on in taehyung's mind until he himself wants to reveal.

"Boss can I ask one question?" Taehyung nodded looking at soobin.

"Why didn't you kill Jackson after what he did?" Taehyung chuckled hearing that.

"I am too much of asshole to kill someone when I can just see their destruction right in front of my eyes, painfully." Taehyung voice out with cocky smirk as his eyes turned toward the photo frame on yn which made His eyes darkened.

He took the frame while caressing it with his thumb as crooked smile form on his face.

"Besides he desires my princess, someone who is solely mine. If I can kill him every day slowly and set a example for others then what's the need of rush?" Taehyung voice out looking at soobin who gulp and nodded.

So many of you are not following me, I wonder why????
___________________________________
Author's note:

No one expected this, do you?

Two minutes silence for those who thought taehyung wasn't same as before:)

Any comment?

I will try to give you double update which means chapter after one or two days I have already merge two chapters at once here.

330+ votes and 400+ comments for next chapter.

Preview
Who spoiled you?

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Can Love Happen Twice? ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Layla

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

153K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
15.9K 769 80
ยฐโ€ข ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ€ขยฐ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๏ฟฝ...
4.5M 212K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
627K 24K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...