Flames Of Redemption

izabelgamer1234 tarafından

"You're such a bastard!" she yelled, her voice trembling with anger. "I am a bastard," he agreed, leaning eve... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
84 (II)
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

40

10 1 0
izabelgamer1234 tarafından

On the other side, Regan opened the door when she heard female voices. But she never expected to see Vesper there. She blinked a few times, thinking she was imagining all that. But it was really Vesper. Even though her hairs were long and blue, her face was glimmering with dark makeup and her expression didn't look as light as before, Regan recognised her pretty easily.

"Vesper?" she mumbled, not believing who she was seeing. What was Vesper even doing in this place?

"Yes Regan, it's me, Vesper, your best friend." Vesper faked out, her eyes glimmering with toxicity and her voice sweetly deceiving.

"What are you doing here?" Regan asked, walking a bit backwards.

"What kind of question is this Regan? I'm your friend, I've come to help you. I know that Sirius has kidnapped you there. He is going to torture you and then kill you. We should get you out of here as fast as possible," Vesper spoke as she grabbed Regan's cold hands.

However, Regan didn't shift a muscle, she couldn't get the hold of the situation. It wasn't normal for Vesper to come there, in an enchanted realm. Her drastic appearance change and the tone of her voice was unsettling. Regan couldn't trust her.

She slipped her hands away, her eyes searching for any truth in Vesper's eyes.

"What's wrong Regan? You don't want to escape? You don't want to go back on Earth, to your aunt? Do you know how much devastated she is? How much she has been searching for you?" Vesper said, her voice laced with fake concern, "let's go, Regan. Do you want to fall in Sirius's grasp? You're a mere pawn in his grand scheme."

But as Vesper's words took a subjective turn, Regan realized that she knew more beyond the surface and it would be a lie to say that Vesper came here with any real concern. But, part of her, still wanted to believe that Vesper was really willing to help.

"How would you get me out of here Vesper?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"That's a senseless question, come with me before anyone sees us!" Vesper said, her hand reaching out for Regan's, as she couldn't wait to spoil her true nature.

Again, Regan didn't move a muscle. For a moment, she remembered the dinner from yesterday, where she had seen a blue haired girl, hiding herself with her locks. After that, she realized that girl was.... Vesper. Realization fell on her like a icy bucket of water. She jerked her hand away from Vesper's and her expression hardened.

"You're with them, Vesper. You're with them," she said, her voice accusing and shaky.

Vesper, caught a bit aback from Regan's quick realization, decided to play a little longer.

"You don't know what you're talking about Regan. How could I be with them?" Vesper chuckled dryly, a chuckle filled with malice, "I just want to help you escape, get back on earth."

"How long have you been working for Sirius?" Regan accused, her eyes burning with betrayal.

Vesper's smirk faltered for a second and then her expression darkened.

"So you know...." Her voice was as dark and cold as winter night, not as the ways before, "I have to admit, you've improved a bit. I really thought you were going to believe me blindly, as you've always done." She added as she seated on a loveseat, crossing her long legs.

"You knew all this from the beginning, didn't you?" Regan's voice raised.

"Yes, I knew. And you know what? I enjoyed each one of your sufferings." Vesper admitted, her voice malicious.

"Why Vesper? What did I ever do to you?" She asked, her voice slightly shaking.

"You're so naive Regan. You think this is all about you. Well then, it's not!" Vesper furiously said, her eyes filled with hatred, "you think you're the chosen one or something, but you're not! You're just a pawn in Sirius's wicked games, awaiting to be used around."

Regan's anger was palpable, however, she still thought that there would be left a glimpse of morality in Vesper's soul. She didn't want to show how broken she was from her betrayal.

She had considered her as a good friend, had told and entrusted her with her weaknesses. Meanwhile, Vesper had used it all against her. After such defeat, Regan was more than sure and friendships were all fake and they didn't exist.

"I'm not being used, Vesper. You're the one who's being used. You're the one who's working for Sirius." Regan said, her voice slightly shaky. She couldn't believe it. Was she his lover as well? Ew, she thought. They had been plotting against her for too long. She hadn't even known.

"I've never worked for Sirius, I'm his partner. It was his idea to torment you. I helped him. You have no idea how amusing it was. I'm sure you remember when students in that dumb school were calling you a schizophrenic. It was just one or two weeks ago after all. I was the one who spread these rumors, Regan." Vesper smirked viciously.

Regan's fists clenched, fury boiling in her veins, her heart racing. Her mind swirled with toxic thoughts, her heart racing.

"And?" she managed to say, her voice shaky.

The blue-haired laughed cruelly, "Oh, Regan, you're so gullible. You never questioned why your life turned into a nightmare, did you? It was all part of the plan, and you played your role perfectly."

"You're a terrible person, Vesper. I trusted you!" Regan hissed.

Vesper's grin widened, reveling in Regan's distress, "Trust is just for the weak."

As Vesper continued her twisted revelation, two more figures emerged from the shadows - Allegra and Circe. Both wore wicked smiles, ready to revel in Regan's despair.

"Well, well, look who we have here," Allegra sneered, circling Regan like a predator closing in on its prey. "The chosen one, they said. More like the doomed one."

Circe added with a sinister tone, "He seems to have big plans for you, Regan. You're just a pawn in his game, dancing to his tune."

"We'll see who the real pawn is," she retorted, her voice low and threatening.

"Oh, someone's trying to play brave. Is it really necessary?" Allegra taunted with a wicked smile.

"You're all pathetic, you're his puppets who obey him. I might be pathetic, too, but I don't obey anyone at least." Regan retorted, her voice fearless with determination.

"Oh, really?" Vesper hissed. "You think you're so strong? Watch this! Shadow vortex!" she shouted, calling a dark spell in her hands. The dark spell swirled like a vortex of dark, sharp dusk. She threw it to Regan, but surprisingly, Regan protected herself by forming an invisible barrier. The spell slammed against the barrier, vanishing into thin air.

"Your shot went empty, Vesper," Allegra laughed, not sparing to point out Vesper's fail.

"I think your magic is a little frozen," Circe added, exchanging knowing glances with Allegra.

"Shut up you both!" Vesper glared at her sisters.

Upon realizing that she could defend herself, Regan's courage intensified.

"Don't worry Vesper, we'll help." Allegra smirked evilly as she and Circe held out their hands together and they formed a dark storm, chanting together. As they threw it on Regan, she defended herself again, stumbling aback from the pressure. The sisters growled and prepared to unleash another attack. But this time, they were interrupted.

"What the hell is going on here?" Sirius's hoarse voice echoed through the chamber, cutting through the tension like a sharp blade.

Vesper, Allegra, and Circe froze, slowly turning to face the furious sorcerer. Their mischievous grins quickly morphed into expressions of irritation, frustration and fear.

"Sirius, what's your problem?" Allegra retorted, her impatience evident. "We were just dealing with our enemy."

"Don't you dare speak to me like that!" Sirius thundered, his eyes ablaze with anger. "What were you three doing here? Does this look like a battle arena? Does this look like a place where you little fools get to play with spells?"

The three witches exchanged glances, their resentment growing as Sirius was shouting and offending them, in Regan's presence.

"Sirius, we were just handling the situation. You should be on our side, not defending her!" Circe snapped, her frustration boiling over.

"Don't tell me where my allegiance lies," Sirius growled. "You dare to make plans behind my back and then come here to confront her in her own chamber?"

Regan stood there, not knowing what to do. She didn't know why he was so angry with that. He seemed very furious.

Vesper, feeling a surge of rage, retorted, "Maybe if you shared your plans with us, we wouldn't have to take matters into our own hands."

"You insolent fools!" Sirius roared. "I don't owe you an explanation for every move I make. Now, get out of here, all of you!"

"Fine," Allegra spat, her anger matching Sirius's intensity.

The three, seething with resentment, stormed out of the chamber, shooting venomous glares at Sirius. He vanished with them behind the door as well, and slammed it shut.

Regan stood there, alone in the aftermath of the confrontation, her gaze fixed on the closed door. She couldn't help but feel a strange satisfaction. She hated him, but the way he showed them their place was just....astonishing. It was remarkable.

However, she got reminded of the bitter betrayal she had just witnessed. Vesper had revealed her true colors, and it cut Regan to the core.

Tears welled up in Regan's eyes as a mix of emotions flooded her. Anger, betrayal, and self-blame intertwined in her heart. How could she have been so blind to Vesper's true nature? The signs were there, hidden beneath the guise of friendship, but now they were glaringly obvious.

"Why, Vesper?" Regan whispered to herself, her voice barely audible in the silent chamber. The weight of the truth settled heavily on her shoulders, and she couldn't shake the feeling of being played like a pawn in a malicious game.

The wave of realization washed through her and she lay on the bed, hugging herself tightly, trying to contain the storm of emotions raging within. The image of Vesper's toxic smile and false concern haunted her thoughts.

She remembered their friendship and things they had done together. The more Regan thought about it, the more peak her anger reached.

"It's my fault, not hers!" Regan gritted, her voice furious, "You're going to pay as well, just like him."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

186K 4.9K 63
"That's a good girl, Isabella," he murmurs, his words dripping with satisfaction. "Let go. Give in to me." ------- BOOK 1 in the RUSSIAN MADE MAN SER...
446K 10.9K 34
In which an unknowingly hilarious girl just can't seem to leave him alone, and he can't understand why. (Or) I groan and flop into the chair in front...
966K 36.1K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
2.5K 138 55
Caim: (n.) Lit. "sanctuary"; an invisible circle of protection, drawn around the body with the hand, that reminds you that you are safe and loved, ev...