๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐–๐€๐๐ˆ [๐–ณ๐—...

By Deewanixwriters

๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก... More

INTRODUCTION AND AESTHETICSโค๏ธ
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
IMPORTANT!!! [Will delete later.]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
About chapter 34

[14]

15.7K 1.6K 524
By Deewanixwriters

उसे जरा सा भी पढ़ लो,
तो शायरीजाए
अभी ग़ज़ल की मुकम्मल
किताब नींद में है
बला का हुस्न गजब का
शबाब नींद में है।।✨💗

Vote Target - 110+
Comments - 150

_________________________________________________

The next morning, the Malhotra family arrived at the railway station, laden with all their luggage, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the groom's family.

"Ye Arushi kab aayegi yaar!" Siya asked, sitting on a chair.

[When will this Arushi arrive?]

"Arushi ka bahana kya bana rahi hai? Direct bol na ki Shashwat bhaiya kab aayenge!" Richa said sitting beside her.

[Why are you giving excuse of Arushi. You can ask directly that where is Shashwat bhaiya.]

"Le aa gaya tera hero." Ritika said.

[See your hero arrived.]

Siya's face lit up with joy as she spotted Shashwat walking towards them, accompanied by his family and relatives. He was dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans, a casual yet charming choice. As the two families came together, their eyes met for a moment.

"Why are you looking at her? Tujhe to koi interest nahi tha na ? To mat dekh usse." Akash whispered in his ears, covering his eyes with his palms.

[You don't have any interest in hee. Right? So don't look at her.]

"Haan haan mat dekhiye." Darsh said who was standing other side of Shashwat.

[Yes don't look at her.]

"Tu pagal ho gaya hai kya? I am not looking at her..wo just my eyes fell on her." He said removing his palms from his eyes.

[Are you Mad? ]

"Ohh yes yes we believed you." He said sarcastically and Shashwat rolled his eyes.

"Accha? Vaise Akash bhaiya told us that aapne Siya didi ko answer bataye." He asked with a teasing smile.

[By the way Akash bhaiya told us that you helped Siya didi in exams?]

"Arre yaar! Akash tu apna muh band nahi rakh sakta? Usko confusion ho gayi thi that's why I told her otherwise she would fail." He replied.

[Can't you keep your mouth shut? She was confused that's why I helped her.]

"Accha? And why do you care?" Darsh asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Wo..I don't. But still she is Reyansh's sister so I thought to help her." He replied, stammering.

"Ohhh?? Darsh you know when we were in nursery class , maine isss bas ek question puch liya tha par iss dhokebaaz ne ma'am se complain kar diya tha that I am cheating. Mera itna dil toota tha uss din. " Akash said .

[When we were in nursery class I asked him a question in exam he betrayed me and complained to ma'am. My heart was broken that day.]

"Arre wo..I didn't tell her . Ma'am ne pucha tha to maine bataya tha ." He replied.

[Ma'am asked me that's why I told her.]

"Han haan bana le bahane. Tu to paraya ho chuka hai. Usse khud cheating karvayi aur maine ek answer puch liya tha to complain kar diya tha. Yahi dosti yahi pyar!! Issi din ke liye tujhe 9 maheene apni kokh me rakha tha maine?" Akash said dramatically.

[Yes yes make excuse. You are no more my friend. You helped her in cheating and complained about me. Is this your friendship? For this day I kept you in my womb for 9 months.]

"What?? Shut up!! Kuch bhi kehta hai tu." Shashwat said, smacking on his head.

Arushi went towards Siya and Reyansh rushed towards his friend.

After a few minutes, the train arrived, and the families, along with relatives, entered a compartment that had been booked by the groom's father for the occasion.

Siya, accompanied by her sisters and friends, took the window seat in front of Shashwat. Meanwhile, Shashwat's brothers, Akash, and Reyansh joined them along with the bride and groom. Their parents settled in other seats with their other relatives.

Siya observed her cousin sisters, a group she generally didn't like except two three. They were shamelessly ogling at Shashwat, who happened to be seated in the seats near theirs. Suppressing the urge to punch them she controlled her emotions. She already found them too toxic, and now their attention on Shashwat was frustrating her more.

"Ye kaminiyan mere Shashwat ko aise kyun dekh rhi hain jaise ek bhukha kutta haddi ko dekhta hai?" She whispered in Ritika's ear.

[Why are they staring at Shashwat like a dog stares at a bone?]

"Not only your Shashwat.. they were staring at my Arav too." She said and Siya raised her eyebrows.

"My?" She asked.

"I mean...Arav..leave it. Vaise bhi toxic hain wo log. I don't know why papa has invited bua fufa ji and bade Papa's family even after they had insulted them so many times." Ritika said.

[Leave them they are toxic.]

"Sach me! But see na they are whispering something among themselves looking at him. Ek kalank kam thi jo ye sab bhi aa gayi." She whined.

[Kalank was already there and now they all.]

"One second! Kalank was also coming, right? But she is not present here . So does that mean that she won't attend the wedding?" She asked excitedly.

"Tujhe lagta hai? Wo uncle ko koi kaam tha aaj that's why they will directly come to udaipur."Arushi said and Siya sighed.

[Do you think so? Actually uncle had some work .]

"Yaar sab baithe kyun hain?" Ritika asked in a loud voice.

[Why are everyone sitting?]

"To kya khade rahen?" Arav asked her back.

"Who asked you? I was just saying that let's play something." She said excitedly.

"But what should we play ?" Akash asked.

"Antakshari?" Richa asked.

"Haan haan antakshari." Akash supported her.

"Bhakk yaar! Har baar antakshari. Something else." Arushi said.

[Not antakshari everytime.]

After discussing it for twenty minutes they finally decided to play "The never ending stories" game.

"But ye kya hota hai bhai?" Siya asked with a confused expression.

[But what is this?]

"Here one of us will start telling a story and we all have to continue that story from where they left it. Samjhi?" Shashwat explained and she nodded shyly.

"Ok then. Ham aise karenge ki jaise sabse aage Darsh baitha hai so he will start and uske samne Divya baithi hai to she will continue and after that Akash will continue and Richa is sitting in front of him so after that she will continue and then Reyansh will continue and then Arushi will continue and as Reyansh is sitting in front of Arushi so after her Kanji ankh will continue then Siya and at last Shashwat. I hope you all understood this. I am out of this game as I can't frame stories." Ritika explained to them and they nodded.

[So Darsh will start as he is sitting in fisrt and after him Divya will continue as she is sitting infront of him.]

[And I hope my readers also understood this 😭💀]

"I also won't take part in this game." Reyansh also said.

"I..." Shashwat was about to deny.

"Ab tum mana mat karna yaar. And you are topper na so let us check your intelligence." Ritika said and he chuckled, nodding his head.

[Please don't deny.]

"Darsh start the game." Arushi said and Darsh started thinking about some story.

"Jaldi kar yaar." Akash said.

"Birju aur seema burger kha rahe the tabhi unke ghar me chudail ghus aati hai. Birju apni behen se kehta hai upar dekho chudail hai aur jaise hi Seema upar dekhti hai wo dar ke mare gir jati hai. Chudail burger utha ke bhag jati hai aur birju seema se kehta hai ki iss chudail ka kuch to karna padega. Divya continue this." Darsh said, stopping the story in between and Divya with excitement continued the story.

[Birju and Seema were eating burgers when a witch entered their house. Birju says to his sister, look at the witch, seema fell down looking at the witch Seema that this witch has to be punished.]

"Tab seema kehti hai iss baar aane do mai iski nani yaad dila dungi. Chudail dusre din phir se aati hai , kurkure aur cold drink uthati hai. Chudail jaise hi kurkure khati hai usme mirch masala hota hai, jiske karan chudail ke kaan se aag nikalne lagti hai . Ye dekh birju aur seema nachne lagte hain." Divya said and asked Akash to continue and he thought about what to add next.

[Then Seema says that this time I will remember her. The witch has come again the next day, serving crisps and cold drinks. It's like a witch eats crisps, it has chilli masala, due to which fire starts coming out from the witch's ears. Seeing this Birju and Seema have started dancing."]

"Umm.. Uske baad chudail apna badla lene vapas aa jati hai aur birju ke burger me jamal gota mila deti hai jisko khane se birju ka pet kharab ho jata hai aur wo baar baar jata hai." Akash said and actioned Arushi to continue.

[After that, the witch comes back to take her revenge and finds jamal gotha in Birju's burger, eating which upsets Birju's stomach and he repeats it again and again.]

"Phir ek din birju ne apni behen seema ko chori se bahar jate huye dekha aur uska peecha karne laga aur phir usne dekha ki uski behen aur chudail dono sath me burger kha rahe the . Ye dekh kar birju rone lag jata hai aur wo Seema se jaa ke kehta hai 'Gaddari karbe." Arushi was telling the story but Arav interrupted her.

[Then one day Birju saw his sister Seema going out of the house and started following her and then he saw that his sister and the girl were eating burgers together. Seeing this, Birju starts crying and tells Seema to leave.]

"Shut up guys!! Just shut up" Arav said irritated.

"What happened Kanji ankh? Itni acchi to story chal rahi hai." Ritika said .

"What the hell is this ? Ye kya stories hain illogical si? I can't continue the stories like these." Arav said while eating chips.

"Exactly! Koi dusri story batao aur iss baar dhang ki koi." Shashwat said.

[Say some better story this time.]

"Haan wahi to. Ye kya bekar si stories hain." Siya said.

[Exactly! What are these rubbish stories?]

"Accha? Khud jo raat ko 3 baje yahi stories dekhti hain YouTube par uska kya? You are the one who showed us this birju and seema 's video." Divya said and Siya glared at her.

[What about that when you watches the same stories on YouTube at 3 o'clock in the night?]

"Leave it. Arushi an tu kuch better story start kar." Arav said.

"Ok let me think." Arushi said, trying to frame a story and suddenly she smirked.

"Ok then I will start. There once was a girl, carefree and wild, who encountered a mature and responsible boy. And the girl fell in love with that boy at first sight." Arushi started telling the story . Siya, realising what she is trying to do, shot her a glaring look, but Arushi continued narrating the story ignoring her.

The story passed to Arav, who, unfortunately, stumbled in continuing.

"Bhaiya sara flow kharab kar diya. Siya didi continue." Darsh said and Siya gulped, glancing at Shashwat who was looking at her knowing very well about the story Arushi was telling.

Siya continued the story stealing glances at Shashwat.

"As time passed, the girl found herself falling for the boy even more, discovering the depths of his character. She was drawing to the boy's maturity and responsibility. She saw in him a kindred spirit, a partner in the journey of life. " Siya narrated, her eyes
expressing the sentiments she never dared to voice directly.

"The girl's heart fluttered as she discovered the layers of the boy's character. She admired his strength, his kindness, and the way he carried himself with grace," Siya continued, her gaze lingering on Shashwat who was looking outside the window, attempting to conceal his blushing face.

"In every shared glance, in every unspoken moment, the girl felt a connection blossoming. And little did she realise that her heart had already chosen him," Siya concluded.

Shashwat, unable to resist, looked at Siya, a subtle mix of surprise and felt something flipping inside his stomach. Her indirect expression of feelings felt like an unspoken proposal. Her eyes met Shashwat with a depth of emotion that crossed the boundaries of the fictional story.

Shashwat took the narrative , a thoughtful expression graced his face as he began.

"But the boy is clueless about his own feelings. He oa entangled in thoughts of the girl. Maybe he also thinks about her in the silence of the night.The boy, who had never bent his rules for anyone, suddenly finds himself breaking those very rules for that one girl. He can't understand what she's doing to him, but there's a force pulling him toward her. Despite his best efforts to resist, there's something unexplainable that keeps tugging at his heart." He continued and his eyes were fixed with her while everyone was too much involved in the story.

"He's never experienced this before. It's like her name alone has the power to unravel the neatly packaged emotions he thought he understood. In trying to resist, he's realising that there's a part of him, a side he never knew existed, that is changing. The boy is torn , caught between holding back and letting go. In this tug of war between resistance and surrender, he can't help but feel that there's more to this connection than he's willing to admit." As he spoke, Siya sensed that his eyes were narrating a story beyond the fiction, like a tale of real emotions and unspoken truths.

Everyone clapped, breaking their eyelock and they shifted their gaze away from each other.

Arushi, Richa, and Ritika shared a knowing look, recognizing the unspoken words while Akash and Darsh, meanwhile, exchanged mysterious smirks.

"Too Good yaar! Shashwat I didn't know that you are a great storyteller." Reyansh complimented them.

****************************************

[A/N- Listen the attached song to feel this scene 👉👈]

As the night unfolded, the journey continued with a blend of shared glances between Shashwat and Siya, and moments of laughter among everyone. After dinner, everyone found their berth.

Reyansh was laying on a berth opposite Shashwat, and Siya occupied the berth directly below Reyansh. Everyone was engrossed in their mobiles.

Meanwhile Siya was staring at Shashwat, and although he was also engrossed in his mobile, he was well aware of her gaze.

He discreetly searched on Google, "What to do when a girl looks at you?"

Unable to find a satisfactory answer from Google, Shashwat turned his gaze towards Siya. Caught in the act, she quickly closed her eyes.

As the night progressed, everyone surrendered to sleep. However, Shashwat remained awake, a common discomfort with journeys wasn't letting him sleep.

His gaze naturally gravitated towards Siya. For the first time, Shashwat allowed his eyes to linger on her face, softly bathed in the ethereal glow of the moonlight streaming through the window. For the first time, Shashwat found himself truly acknowledging her features, realising she might be the dream girl of many boys.

As he continued to gaze at her, a peaceful aura enveloping her sleeping form, an unexpected comfort settled within Shashwat's heart. The initial discomfort and restlessness that accompanied sleeping in an unfamiliar place gradually faded away and he drifted in deep slumber.

_________________________________________________

How was the chapter??

So tell me what do you feel about this book?

Please give me some motivation by answering this..as my brain isn't braining I don't know why😭🙂 that's why I have written a short chapter this time 🥲.

Lot's of Love 💗✨.

~Deewanixwriters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 26.7K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
30.6K 2.2K 15
Sandhiya Malhotra, a budding Ophthalmologist, on the verge of completing her M.D in Opthalmology. She was the most talkative one of the family, exact...
136K 6.2K 50
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
71.4K 5.6K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...