I control the unlimited flow...

Von aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 53

131 7 0
Von aneeqaahmed01

I didn't eat much of the hot pot I ordered, and I wanted to drink coffee here. Shen Yunzhe looked at the menu, but it was all pastries with coffee.

Shen Yunzhe, who wanted to eat some carbohydrates, pushed the menu aside in disappointment, and deeply regretted agreeing to make an appointment at the coffee shop.

"What do you want to know?" Shen Yunzhe asked Li Yilun.

In reality, Li Yilun looks similar to a game player, with a cold and repulsive appearance. It is hard to believe that he is actually a fortune teller. Even Shen Yunzhe feels that this is why he can only be in the game. ‌Do business online.

Which fortune teller is not eloquent?

Li Yilun was drinking boiled water, "Just what the official will tell you."

"Of course, it's not that I don't trust the officials. It's because you trust me that I'll ask you. It's just a professional issue and I don't really want to have contact with the officials."

"I know." Shen Yunzhe said: "The only thing the official clearly informed is what I told you before. The game field where the mission is completed will appear in the real world. There is a high probability that these surprise easter eggs will also evolve in this way."

Li Yilun still remembered that Shen Yunzhe told him that the background of the surprise easter egg was at the entrance of his community.

He was silent for a while, "That's why you took Lu Shun's sparrow body to No. 1 Middle School in the end, or even grabbed a sparrow and threw it out."

In fact, Li Yilun has never thought that Shen Yunzhe is a good person. He only thinks that he is very capable. This kind of person is very useful in the game field, so he doesn't mind helping Shen Yunzhe conceal his identity as a "newcomer", but he doesn't To think that he would actually do this.

It can be said that he is a capable and noble person.

Shen Yunzhe stirred the coffee, "That's not true."

"Actually, the main reason is that I don't like watching the game field. I hate being used, and I hate following the arranged direction." Shen Yunzhe yawned, showing a lack of interest.

Li Yilun:......

Sorry, he is overthinking.

"Is there anything else?" Li Yilun's cold face perfectly concealed his embarrassment.

"The rest is some unclear information, which is vague." Shen Yunzhe said: "Are you sure you want to know?"

Li Yilun nodded.

Now he is short of information. Regardless of whether it is true or false, he wants to know first.

So they discussed the game field for a long time in the safe real world, without even having lunch. Li Yilun treated him to a meal as a thank you gift for getting the information.

In fact, it is not difficult to find a player who can contact the official. The difficulty is that it is difficult for players to trust each other, especially in the real world. Shen Yunzhe is already the least dangerous person he knows.

People will seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

By the time he finished eating, Shen Yunzhe was already very sleepy, so sleepy that he seemed to be able to fall asleep directly if he closed his eyes.

Shen Yunzhe said goodbye to Li Yilun at the door and agreed not to contact him again no matter what happened. Shen Yunzhe yawned and turned around.

"Huh?" Li Yilun grabbed Shen Yunzhe from behind, "Wait a minute."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him with a strange expression, "What are you doing?"

"I seem to have seen something." Li Yilun frowned and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "You seem to be facing a bloody disaster recently, just in the next couple of days."

Shen Yunzhe was even more surprised, "A bloody disaster?"

"It's not a bad thing to be cautious." Li Yilun let go, "No matter what, I'm still in this business, and the accuracy of fortune telling is over 80%. You have to trust me and don't go out in the past few days, oh Yes, remember to transfer the fortune-telling money to me."

Shen Yunzhe:......

This person is really unprofitable and doesn't get up early. He is absolutely unambiguous about the money he should ask for, and he is not embarrassed at all.

After returning home, Shen Yunzhe threw himself on the bed. He yawned and opened Li Yilun's WeChat interface. This time he transferred 30 yuan to him very seriously. The other party did not accept it. I don't know if he was driving. Shen Yunzhe Throw your phone on the pillow and get ready for bed.

Just when he was about to fall asleep, a call woke him up.

Shen Yunzhe stared at the ceiling with dim eyes. He thought: If there was nothing important, he would definitely beat up the caller the next day.

I touched my phone and found that the caller was Qiao Dong.

Okay, this guy can't be beaten.

Shen Yunzhe answered the phone, "Hello?"

"As luck would have it, the new easter egg is a game field we have included, and now it has been matched." Qiao Dong said: "We are trying to find ways to evacuate nearby residents. Because you live nearby, I gave it in advance. You know it all."

It's an important matter. It seems that there is no need to think of ways to beat people.

Shen Yunzhe nodded, and then he realized that his nod could not be seen from the other side, so he said hesitantly, "Okay."

"You didn't wake up?"

"It should be said that I didn't have time to fall asleep."

"I'm sorry." Qiao Dong realized that his call might have disturbed people's dreams, but his apology was not apologetic at all, "The name of this playground is "Black Cat's Blessing"."

"Only one player left the game at that time, and it was that player's fifth game."

Qiao Dong's voice was cautious, "The background of this game field is not complicated, it can even be said to be simple."

"It is said that if you sacrifice a black cat at 12 o'clock in the night, your wish will come true. The black cat must be completely black without a trace of hair. It must be bathed in the moonlight. The black cat must be killed and skinned. Finally, Then the skinless cat is stuffed into the body of a doll, and the ritual is completed."

"The players died every day without any warning and were skinned at 12 o'clock at night."

Shen Yunzhe was silent for a moment, "How did you leave the game field in the end?"

"The player found a cat skin deep in the trash can. He put the cat skin on himself and escaped for a night. Finally, he returned the cat skin to the place where it was sacrificed. mission completed."

Oh, the medium is cat skin.

Qiao Dong was very busy. After explaining, he hung up the phone. Evacuating an entire area required a document process. Even if they were a special department, they couldn't start right away, especially now that there was no incident at all. , Shen Yunzhe yawned, and finally fell asleep directly this time.

Shen Yunzhe was a little surprised to see Codename Hope again in his dream. After all, he didn't fall asleep at all last time. He shouldn't want to see him again because of the pain caused by Codename Hope.

Shen Yunzhe walked over, Codename Hope seemed to be asleep, he was lying on his side, his long silver hair hanging down all over his body.

He seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

Kneeling down to look at the sleeping face of Codename Hope, Shen Yunzhe reached out and carefully poked his eyelashes. Codename Hope did not move and was breathing steadily.

"Asleep?" Shen Yunzhe sat next to him, "I asked why you are so sleepy. Is it because of you?"

Of course, Codename Hope will not answer him.

Shen Yunzhe looked around, okay, it's pitch dark here, there's no bedding or anything like that at all, it's just a dark little box with nothing in it.

【There is no difference between hot and cold here, everything you think about is unnecessary. 】

"Who says it's not necessary." Shen Yunzhe looked at the sleeping face codenamed Hope Peace, "It's not a good thing not to have the distinction between cold and warm. Even the perception will slowly disappear. I no longer know what cold and warm feel like. Even dreams are black, what's so good about it."

[Okay, you're right. 】

Shen Yunzhe stared at the eyelashes codenamed Hope. The more he looked at them, the more he felt that they were eyelashes. No, he was also himself. He looked the same as himself. All he could say was that he was so handsome.

You can appreciate yourself in the mirror more in the future.

Thinking of this, Shen Yunzhe lay down and tried to take off his coat and put it on Codename Hope, and hugged him carefully.

[Is this considered pity for yourself? 】

"People are selfish. I am just selfish now and want to live a better life." Shen Yunzhe said: "I want to get him out. Do you have any idea about the system?"

【No. 】

"I can't do anything anymore, so what's the use of you?"

[This system is not omnipotent, but...]

Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes, "But?"

[But Shen Yunzhe has countless parallel peers in ‌. Shen Yunzhe's peer is also a peer codenamed Hope. As long as it is 'Shen Yunzhe', Zhenshi will be effective. Maybe you can try to use other The peer replaced him. 】

"What about the other peers?"

[I will live in this small box instead of him. 】

Shen Yunzhe frowned, "Hey, didn't you say that all my peers are dead except for the codename Hope?"

[I can synchronize with you even if I die. Of course, I can also replace the alias and wish to go to jail. Do you want to try it? 】

"Sometimes I feel that you don't look like the intelligent AI system in the novel, just like a person with a temper." Shen Yunzhe clicked his tongue, "For example, now, your tone is full of sarcasm, your system is good strangeness."

The system didn't say anything anymore, and he didn't know if it was poked by Shen Yunzhe.

Seeing that the system ignored him, Shen Yunzhe closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep with the code name Hope. He was so tired that he even fell asleep after lying down for a few seconds.

While sleeping, he held the hand codenamed Hope tightly, as if he wanted to pass on the warmth as well.

Codename Hope had a dream. This was his first dream in more than twenty years.

His dream is still vague, but this dream is very warm. He has not felt warm for a long time. It is neither cold nor hot in this black space. He will not sweat or shiver from the cold. , his perception was having problems, and he hadn't been this happy for a long time.

I hope I can have a warm dream tomorrow.

...

Shen Yunzhe woke up in the middle of the night. He opened his eyes and the room was bright. He had not turned off the lights since he came out of the game field.

Coughing and walking out of the bedroom, Shen Yunzhe went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. While pouring the water, he sighed that his decision not to turn off the light was really good. It was just to prepare for an unexpected awakening at night. Shen Yunzhe took a drink of water from the water glass. Then I yawned and almost choked.

At this moment, a cat meowed from outside, like a cry of spring, like a child crying.

But it's winter now, and it's still snowing outside. Can wild cats really survive and still be called spring?

Shen Yunzhe took out his mobile phone and opened it, only to see that his transfer had been accepted by Li Yilun. Li Yilun was dissatisfied with the small transfer and sent him his own price list, which clearly stated 300. Shen Yunzhe didn't believe it. Said he was a current p.

Qiao Dong also sent him a message, telling him that things were ready and the evacuation of residents would begin tomorrow.

After charging his nearly dead mobile phone, Shen Yunzhe yawned and went back to the bedroom to continue sleeping. This time he slept until the next morning, but he heard the cat meowing more loudly than before. A bit bigger.

When Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes, he saw at a glance that the balcony door was open, and a black cat squatted there, with Shen Yunzhe's sleepy face reflected in his eyes.

"Cat?" Shen Yunzhe walked to the balcony. The black cat was not afraid, squatting on the spot and licking the fur on its paws.

But it's a horror story.

Shen Yunzhe lives on the 5th floor. It's snowing outside in the middle of winter. Only a weak-minded person would open the balcony window. So where did this cat come from?

Looking at the cat on the balcony, Shen Yunzhe asked it, "Where are you from?"

The black cat raised its head and looked at Shen Yunzhe. It meowed softly, rubbed the hem of Shen Yunzhe's trousers, and then disappeared directly in front of Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe was silent. He stood on the balcony and stopped for ten seconds.

"System!" Shen Yunzhe started calling the system, "Did a black cat disappear in front of me just now?!"

[Blood disaster, Li Yilun was right. 】

"What's the meaning?"

[Weird real-life events are spreading. 】The system explanation is concise and concise.

Shen Yunzhe opened Li Yilun's chat history and remembered that Li Yilun asked him not to go out these days. Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a while and then said: "I have to get the 30 yuan back."

"We promised that we can avoid it at home?"

It's really unlucky that I was dragged into the game field, but when I came out of the game field, I caught up with the spread of strange real-life events?

Shen Yunzhe tried to call Qiao Dong, but received a reminder that he was not in the service area. He tried to send a WeChat message to Li Yilun, but the result was a red exclamation mark, which meant that he had no way to contact him. Outside.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe discovered that his property group was constantly sending messages, and the number of messages had exceeded 99.

Shen Yunzhe opened the property group, and the next moment his screen was blocked.

【what happened? Why can't I get out of the garage when I go to work? 】

[Not to mention the garage, I can't even get out of the community gate. 】

【Is the property there? What the hell are you doing? Have you not paid property fees? If you don't work hard, the property fee will be refunded! 】

【When this happens, the property will disappear. 】

[But now, the main reason is that none of us can go out to the community, right? Ghost hitting the wall? 】

【I'm going to be late for work! 】

[A lot of people gathered at the gate of the community. It seemed like they couldn't get out. It was like a portal. They were sent back after they went out. 】

【Call the police? 】

[Someone has called the police a long time ago, but there is no signal, and even 110 cannot be called. 】

[But we can also send group messages on the property. 】

[It seems that except for people inside our community, no one outside can be contacted. 】

...The whole community is surrounded by this? ! There are thousands of people in this community!

"This is not a game ground." Shen Yunzhe murmured. He looked at the residents downstairs who could not leave the discussion downstairs. "This number and scale...are more like a game ground than the game ground we are going to. Backstory in the arcade."

Game backgrounds where hundreds or thousands of people died due to strange events.

He began to wonder whether those background stories were all true, and whether those game fields had experienced something like this before they became dead and strange.

"Everyone, please don't mess up. We are trying to contact the outside world. Don't worry!" the security guard shouted through the loudspeaker, trying to appease everyone.

But being unable to leave this community made most people present feel uneasy, which is neither scientific nor normal.

Why are so many people unable to walk out of the gate of the community? !

"System." Shen Yunzhe shouted to the system, "How to deal with this situation? Is it the same as the game field?"

[The "Black Cat's Blessing" game field is expanded. The expansion location is: Phoenix Community. Once the expansion is successful, it will become a new game field. 】

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment, "What do you mean?"

[As long as a player crosses a game field, the game field will be abandoned immediately, so players will never enter the same game field, and the crossed game fields will be transported in this way. When it comes to the real world, yes, you are right. This is how game parks erode the real world. 】

[Codename Hope also became Zhenshi because of this. His world was seriously eroded by the game field. He entered there as a pawn just to delay the assimilation of the game world. 】

"How to stop it?!"

[Destroy the medium. 】

Medium...catskin.

[Reality Weird Expansion is different from the game field. The media will be very tightly hidden instead of being placed directly in front of the players. It is difficult to find the media and destroy it. ] The system added this sentence, [It will be resolved within three days. If it exceeds three days, there will be countless casualties. 】

【Hurry, as soon as possible! 】

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.6K 392 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...
79.1K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...
64.6K 533 92
New oneshot books cause I stopped updating my other ones-
123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...