๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

By DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... More

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
1. my heart
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
7: girlfriend?
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
10: anger
11: chocolates
12: precious lips
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: peace
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
38: office table๐Ÿ”ž
39: she is only my business
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
46: I can't breathe
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
59: Kim Star
60: Dadda's girl ๐Ÿ”ž
58: cravings pt.2

28: she is my equal

4.6K 380 296
By DIKSHABhoir

Vote, comments and follow ♥️

Sorry for day delay, I will try to upload next part soon....

Guys if you don't follow me then you won't get notification of new chapters update... I also share link on message board for PPL who can't get chapter. It's new update of wattpad ig.

So maybe follow me.

Yn's POV:

I was sitting in middle of bed just after taking shower, looking at particularly in nothing with mug of cold coffee in my hands which maid brought for me. I was craving for one. It was past 10 in morning and today was Sunday.

Taehyung was inside closet doing god knows what but I didn't went check. I mean I couldn't. We haven't talked properly with each other after that fight.

It's been one week and after that thing and still it's awkward, more over I think he will turned into mad person and will burst on me for that day. Who knows. Also maybe he is busy to even speak or he would have. I barely see him in company or at home as he is having upcoming concert practice. He will go early in company do office work then practice till late night.

I don't know why when he looked at me in this whole week I will just look away god knows why. The only time I get to see him is in early morning when I will find him on top of me shruggling in my chest which I found too endear for my heart. But still it was awkward. I hated it.

The fight between us were never awkward before. If we had argument before, we used to bark at each other like the most calm couple we are which would ended up in bed where he used to fuck the life out of me saying sorry's for the most of the things he never did.

Or if it's my fault and he is angry with me I used to sit on his lap and few kisses with some promises to not do things which he himself was aware, all are fake. still he used to wrap me around his arms saying it's okay.

And in rarest case when I did something forbidden which will hurt me, he used to punish me with his different horrible ways until I cry. Only those tears never effects him or it did but he never showed it and as much as shameless it's sound it was my fault for that such situations to occur. But next day he will totally turned and pamper me till I will have to yell thousands I'm sorry rather than coping up with his sweet way of torture.

Inshort we never had fight more that 2 days long even if it's do or die situation and here it's been week since we have talked normally and I don't know where to start conversation. I feel like he is avoiding me which is totally dumb I know because he is having practice and the thing is exact opposite here.

I was in my thoughts when I felt to fingers on my forehead, smoothing my skin making me looked up.

"Don't frown" taehyung Muttered looking at me in that cream button up shirt tugged in brown pants looking damn unholy for my sane mind and that exposed forehead wasn't helping the situation at all.

Why he is dressed up like he is on mission to seduce someone? That too on weekend?

My day dream ceases when he flick my forehead with that throaty chuckle.

"Close that pretty mouth." aish! why I always have to make it so embarrassing for myself to even speak. Whose fault? His!

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked looking at him who was wearing watch. How can someone look this fine while just wearing watc- okay yn shut up!!

"Oh that, now You can now freely avoid me as much as you want. I'm going tonight." He said after being done with watch and look at me. My face fell hearing him.

"W-where?" I said standing up from bed.

"Concert" oh! But wasn't the dispatch scheduled after 2 days.

"B-but it was after 2 days" my voice cracked making me clear my throat. He just stare at me while leaning against the wall. Aaaa Don't look at me like that stupid!

"We are planning to practice there only as the stage is already set." he informed making me sigh. Means he won't be here for whole two weeks and I don't know, we haven't even talked properly about that night and I felt so idiot for being grumpy.

He was about to say something more but his phone rang. He excused himself to take a call making me huff. I look at the cold coffee in my hand which wasn't cold anymore.

I started gulping the liquid in anger just to get choked in drink making some coffee in mug spill on my chest making me shut my eyes tightly.

Just great!!

Whine left my mouth as I was about to take tissue but gasp left my mouth when I felt something warm wet on my chest to neck making me shut my eyes more tightly with heavy breath.

Ohh god! Tell him to stop I'm already needy asf!

authors POV;)

Taehyung surp his tongue from her cleavage till to neck line licking the drops of coffee from her skin sensually eyeing her if she is uncomfortable just to see her closing her eyes with parted lips making him smirk.

He ran his tongue on her beauty bone making two three dark reddish purple hickeys there before making it one on jaw like tiger marking territory. Where yn could moan in response before she could react she felt pairs of lips on her making her sigh in kiss as she kiss him back.

Ohh can she resist those lips when those were almost giving the way of comfort to her restless heart, kissing her with so much passion. After almost it was question of there breath to stay alive they parted away breathing heavily.

Where yn open her eyes and about to say something but her eyes landed on the two luggage bags just besides them making her frown. Where taehyung who eyed the way her lower lip pull out while looking at something followed her gaze just to sigh.

"Umm I need to leave now only." Taehyung said looking at yn's colourless face.

He doesn't know what to say about it as according to his memories he never told someone about his leaving schedule or he never face the situation where he will have to see those sad face at the time of taking leave which tugged his heart now, with emotions in it.

"Don't hurt yourself in over excitement. Don't overdo things, your body hasn't recovered yet taehyung. I know you wanted to make me feel bad to prove your point right or at least you would have informed me beforehand. But Nevermind I don't care. just be with oppa's. Don't drive yourself. eat on time and Medicine? Did you pack those?" Yn started ranting nonstop failing to notice the lover boy was smiling ear to ear looking at her panic state and way of hiding that she doesn't care.

She was about to go to take medicine box but taehyung hold her by waist pulling her closer to him as his hand made it's way to caressas her cheek to calm her down.

He knew his little wife was mad at him and he didn't even do anything to convince her properly due to whole schedule and then this sudden dispatch.

"I will take care of myself." Taehyung mumbled the exact word she wanted to form making yn scoff.

"Don't say like you are doing some favour on me. You have to do that anyways, not for me. For you." Yn snapped making him chuckle.

"I will do that for my life." He told emphasizing the word life before engulfing her in his arms. Taehyung was sure she must be pouting to his chest the way she press her face again his chest.

"I know you don't care, I too don't wanna tell you but still I will come after week or two" taehyung told resting the chin on her forehead in response she tighten her hold around him.

"Whatever" that's what he get in response.

Never knew someone's curt replies can make my day.

"Miss me wifey." He whispered while planting kiss on her forehead and away. Where this time yn just nod meekily Bring small smile on his face.

So that's how it feels to have your own person whom I can call all mine. So Likely to be home.

"Take care, don't overwork" taehyung whispered after peaking her forehead and back away. He flick her chin playfully passing her smile which she returned with bright one and left leaving the sulking yn alone.

Time skip

It was midnight when yn was trying to sleep thinking if they reach or not that's when message popped on her screen making her almost take the phone in heartbeat thinking it's him just to see it was jimin.

Minnie oppa✨: Your husband is in right hands my child.

Yn chuckled at that and answered him and was about to switch off the screen but again another message came with out two different people.

WWH uk😉:I'm here with my pink slipper to beat their ass who will try to hurt him.

She read jins words just to giggle. Yeah, they knew about what happened in company. Special Source name jaykayyy.

Agust D😍: Don't worry.

Bunny hybrid🐰: Take a chill pill kookoo;))

Yn's smile widen reading those mags, they knew she must be going worried sick knowing taehyung isn't fully recovered. It filled her heart with warmth. At least she can sleep soundly knowing they must have reach there. She was about to put phone on night stand but again it buzzed with notifications one after another.

This was her husband this time.

Mr.I'm handsome ❤️: reached.

Mr.I'm handsome ❤️: btw sweetheart If you get any messages, please do tell them 'IM NOT CHILD!!'

Mr.I'm handsome❤️ : I'm getting special human rehab treatment T.T

Yn let out laugh reading taehyung's messages. She can even imagine what the scene must be there. Her heart felt little light maybe after messages or maybe she knew nothing can happen to him when his hyungs are there.

I mean she knew he can take care of himself but again how can she tell her little heart when she is the one who always take care of his everything, from food to clothes, from medicines to if he is even taking care of himself or not and if any of this is not done by her then he won't even do that himself.

Yn sniff the scent of the tshirt she was wearing. It's been so long she has wear his clothes. She sigh with small smile before drafting into dream land.

Week later

Whole week sohee wasn't in mension making yn believe that the life threat was excuse to be here with taehyung. But yn was thankful that she didn't have to see her face whole week. Again yn and taehyung didn't contacted much in this whole week. He was busy and tired.

So she would just remind him with meds and food always and he would just answered with small okays or ask her the same. That was it.

Right now Yn took a deep breath before looking at the mirror. She was wearing wearing cappuccino colour blazer coat with same pairs of bottom trousers inside the white tshirt was tugged in with black heels making the outfit look more bright on her pale skin. So was looking elegant with light makeup and slight curly open hairs but anyone can see the beauty was having something missing on her face

Her smile. It didn't reach her eyes when she was walking through red carpet getting thrown the questions of why her husband wasn't attending her first award show in which she was nominated as new raising face of business.

But she shrugged all questions and make it to the VVIP seat which was having her name on it. Just besides hers her husband's name seat was there but he couldn't make it.

Yn wasn't expecting him to come too, if he had to he would have anyhow. It's not like he wasn't aware about this famous award show knowing he gets informed of small thing in business world still she already informed tae about it on text just to get Yn 'oh okay' in return, she didn't mind that, she knew he was having concert next day so he must be busy but again the one part of her wanted him to be here.

She wanted him to be here, if she get the award then to show him proudly that she did it after the efforts he put in her to be in this place Or if not get it then to give the light squeeze of assurance to her hand to do best for next time. Her trace broke when host come to announce the persons name.

"The award of new famous CEO and raising face of business goes to the having big share in private charitable health and education system in korea. The CEO of Kim's health and education company and managing director of KTH industries Mrs.kim yn." The host announced giving whole disclosure of yn's identify as the loud clapping sound echoed the hall.

Where yn frozen in shock for second,Her eyes filled with little tears as She remembered the day of last year he got the award of best businessman in korea again when he said something like-
' one day I have desire to see you in place I'm, to be in place where you are, having the proud smile on my face just like the way you are having right now'

The other businessman present their were already having slightest idea that it will be yn only where some rivals company where already making fake assumptions that how she doesn't deserve it.

She composed herself as fast as she can before pulling that emotionless face with bright professional Smile for camera but it didn't reach her eyes Reason? The reason of her that smile wasn't there. Her eyes still roam around already knowing he won't come from overseas just for this making her chuckle internally at her expectations.

She accepted the award as she saw her in-laws where giving her thumbs up in front row with overjoyed expression making her heart smoothen a little.

"Thank you so much for this award of appreciation and for choosing me to have honour of this award. Special thanks to my team crue, my employees, Kim's aka kth industries and specially to my dear husband, kim taehyung who is not here due to his idol schedule." yn thank everyone with her professional tone making everyone clap their hands. She smile and was about walk away from mic but someone shout evil.

"That's all because of kim taehyung you got this-" someone dare to shout but immediately got shut up by gaurds.

But reporters started asking dozens of questions about it like was it because of taehyung? Is it his power that she got this award? Was she using the tag of mrs.kim to have her ways? Are they getting divorced? That's why Taehyung isn't here?

Where the other businessmen and people who are known to how taehyung keep her like princess and they are literally saying this assumed that the person must be new, so does the reporters.

I mean the audacity to speak against kim taehyung beloved wife. They have saw how he treats his wife like she is some sort of glass doll, break the hands before someone even touch her.

And the people present their were known that yn was eligible for award. The companies who worked with yn were known better. Yn was good with work yet her words not to mention despite being wife of the most famous male she was calm and polite with everyone with the positive attitude totally opposite of her husband and it says more why Taehyung was over protective over his wife. They says the only good thing about the arrogant egoistic businessman kim taehyung was, his wife.

Where Yn smile at that already having idea this question will arise one day before again going towards mic.

"Wait! calm down. Well she is right. It's because of my husband who taught me, encourage me, support me on each step of mine to do my best. It's all because of him I'm here facing you all confidentially. So everyone who thinks it's because of kim taehyung I'm here then it's nothing lie. He is the one who made me enough perfect to stand in front of." Yn told with genuine smile on her face. She was independent but her husband was the key to her success.

I mean what? Only male can praise women to be great? Can't women do the same to make them feel special as well when they deserve it? They won't say it but they do feel special when their women whom they treat like queen tell them how important they are.

And in their case the male ego and feminism was never the subject of argument. They were equal.

"So you mean you are nothing without your man? You always need him to step ahead." The female reporter ask making yn chuckle.

"If you don't mind can I ask you question?" Yn asked instead of answering making the said reporter nod hesitately.

"Do you have husband or boyfriend?" Everyone got confused at yn's question where the reporter answered she has boyfriend.

"Ohh! So you are saying you never were in need of your boyfriend, ever?" Yn asked with straight face raising her eyebrows making the the girl embarrassed where others press their lips to not laugh or some people almost chuckled at yn's words.

"I mean to say is you are dependent on your husband to do nothing without him" the female reporter asked this time rudely after getting insulted like that. Yn was lost of word to say something but her heart skip it's beat when she heard the voice she was longing for.

"Let me do the honour to answer your question." His voice echoed through whole place as the silence spread all over as everyone head snapped towards entrance when taehyung walk ahead with all his glory with hands in his pants pocket without giving fuck about the stares, busy eyeing the reporters section.

(Taehyung's look) ( satisfied that finally I can use the awaited pics T.T)

Where yn couldn't hold the strech of her lips to smile widely until her cheekbone hurts watching him here. She wondered how her husband manage to always come on perfect time. Before or after loosing memories he never left the chance to make the butterflies inside her tummy crazy. She was squealing like teenager girl in her mind.

"She is my equal. I don't know about her I'm very much dependent on my wife." Taehyung answered after reaching closer to the stage stairs, giving pointed look to the reporter talking nonsense. As his eyes finally turned yn at last words with that soft gaze skin yn's heartbeat.

"You deserve it sweetheart. It's because of you, you are here. Not me. Because of no one but you. Don't forget how you manage everything yourself when I wasn't there. I'm still not there. How I still need your opinion to take crucial decisions. How you have the great share in my success to make me accept that I'm nothing without my woman." He stated looking at her making her understand along with everyone over there that what kim yn has the roll in kim taehyung's life.

With his last sentence, his voice was cold yet authentic powerful to make them understand that, they need to shut up before he makes them. Just jaw was clinched when he look at the reporters who was asking meaningless questions and making her uncomfortable.

Where yn's face bloomed in happiness when she heard his voice like someone put the soul in her body. He was here. for her.

her colourless face turned bright as she witnessed him standing near the stage already looking at her with small smile on his face. Everyone over there in awe looking at the couple, some where jealous or envy, the way taehyungs word's were firm yet truthful when he accepted the fact that he was nothing with her without hesitation.

"Oh it's honor to have the famous business tycoon kim taehyung himself here to support his wife. Mr.kim I would like to invite you on stage. I'm sorry for the inconveniences." Host said with nervous smile but taehyung didn't bother to look at him and answered.

"Well Mrs kim is star of the night tonight and I don't want to change this fact but I would like to congratulate my wife personally if she allowed me." Taehyung voice out lovingly extending his hand, silently asking her to go near her making her fluttered as everyone looking at them in aw.

(And making our soul feel single.)

Where yn took step towards him as he helped her walking down the stairs before giving her small hug.

"Congrats, I'm proud of you wifey." taehyung whispered near her ear making her flash brightest smile ever. With the small appreciating peak on the corner of her lips and back away. Where Her heart and mind was not in her sense. Did he really said that?

He back away and look at her who was smiling at him which made him smile too.

Yn was just looking him which made him laugh internally as he pointed towards the cameramen who gathered to click photo of couple.

Taehyung wrap his arm around her waist securely as he smile at the camera holding her. Looking at his face anyone can tell how proud he was of his wife. Where yn also did the same.

"Don't ever dare to look down again mrs.kim. I want you to look straight in those eyes who dare to point on you with power to make them look down. I have always got your back." taehyung whispered enough for her to hear.

She was still in daze that she couldn't believe he was actually here. She didn't expected him to be here. She was feeling void before thinking if the past taehyung was he would have proud of her and here hearing same word for her husband made her heart flip flop.

Yn was happy, genuinely happy. No not because of the award she got but because of he was here and he was proud of her which she never expected for him in the state he was in. Not to mention the butterflies she got with that sudden kiss.

Where just left just after the award ceremony ended as he was having flight to go back again. He was having concert next day. He didn't said anything just repeat same words to yn and peak her forehead before rushing to his car leaving smiley and giggling yn by the end.

Guess what? It was high worth travelling 18 hours nonstop to see that precious smile when he was the sole reason of it.

____________________________________
Authors note:

4000+ words

How was the chapter?

Guess who is getting smut in next chapter maybe;)

Get ready to partyyy guyssss!!

Preview
Hawk to hunt his prey and not a watch dog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 669 22
where taehyung is secretly in love with his junior Jungkook who is in relationship with yeonjun who is in relationship with Jungkook only for fame a...
22.5K 1K 42
โi want to marry you when I'm 25.โž -- when the odds seem to always be against you, and everything looks quite well from afar, do you think that the b...
30.2K 1.3K 34
They were falling apart... Falling apart from each other. Falling apart from their love for each other. Can Kim Taehyung and Kim Y/n save their marri...
56.8K 2.8K 50
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...