another world ( karlnapity...

By fictionalmen_allmine

karl is a normal person with a normal life. Until one day, he's in coma ... But when he wakes up, he finds hi... More

another world?
someone
the magic ?
fairy ?
friends
Group
the first training
mission
Green haven
mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission complete
Adopted
sleepover
Truth or Dare
new mission ?
new mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission (4)
mission (5)
Mission (6)
mission (7)
mission (8)
mission (9)
mission (10)
mission (11)
Mission (12)
not a chapter!!
mission (13)
mission (14)
merry Christmas!!
Mission (15)
mission (16)
mission (17)
mission (18)
Mission (19)
mission (20)
mission (21)
mission (22)
mission (23)
mission (24) : the battle
mission (25): the battle
mission (26) : the battle
mission (27): the battle
mission (28): the battle
mission (29): the battle
mission (30) : complete
mission complete?
back to school
surprised test ?
test : begin now
shopping
shopping II
shopping lll
Cooking and picnic
cuddle
school's play
school's play II
Moon
goddess of moon
her son ???
question
The cursed crown
the cursed crown II
George missing ?!
who ?
back time ?
brother?
Capture
beast
marriage
noticed
battle
battle II
battle III
battle IV
end of the battle
the wish
Memories
new student
a story of me ?
prom
bullying
Judge
a small truth.
so weird ...
Prom
Prom II
Prom III
Third wheel
Traitor
Bring him back ?
future
Kidnapped
prepare
plan
portal
practice
meet
already?
back time
Fighting
fighting II
Travel
fighting III
the approval
fighting IV
final battle
father
faint
realized
M-MOM ?
chaotic
chaotic II
chaotic III
a way ?
found
alive ?
Aravali range
leave
leave II
fox ?
snow
new friend
Extra
know well
Monster
not monster ?
arrived
Noticed
asking
planning
(:0
not chapter:(
castle
tittle 👍
Puzzle
Puzzle II
the picture
what the f**k ???
Twin
leaving
the secret
Leaving II
not a chapter!!
meeting
meeting II
the attack
the attack II
the attack III
the attack VI

alive !

17 0 3
By fictionalmen_allmine

Third person pov:

Philza, techno and Wilbur walked out from the building. Tommy was in Techno's hand.

Deo as soon as he saw them . He quickly looked away as he wanted to avoid this situation. He want to walk away but then the vine showed up and wrapped around his hand. Deo looked at vine then moved to Karl.

Karl looked at him then moved to his three friends. Deo looked at them.

They all looked at Deo in worry expression. Wisp sighed. " I know that it's kinda hard to accept this but... You need to face this. You need to see his face... For the... Last time..." Wisp said. Luke looked at Wisp then sighed. " We all have a feeling too ... Deo..." Luke said. " I-I.. it's hard to be strong for handle this situation... So why don't you let it all out ?" Bitzel asked as his tear showed up. " Damn it.. " Deo whispered. The vine slowly backed up a bit. Deo then ran up to his three friends and hugged him. " You- ... You guy are the only thing I have now..." Deo said. The three friends looked at each other then giggled.

" Of course" they said.

Karl smiled to see their situation. Then he looked down. There was a water which made him to see his own reflection. ' ...'

Their situation seemed to ... Be resolved.... But what about his situation? What will he get ? To go back or stay here... Forever.

Karl looked at his own reflection, didn't even realize that Sapnap and Quackity in front of him. Sapnap snapped his finger. While Quackity shook him. " Karl !!!" Karl finally back in his body. " Y-yeah ? What is going on ?" Karl asked. " You are just zone there... Like a daydream!" Sapnap said.

Tubbo walked up to Karl. " Karl ? Are you ok ?" . " W-well of course I am fine... What's wrong?" Karl asked. " Oh nothing... Just asking... Because you didn't seemed to be fine at all..." Tubbo said as he walked back to Ranboo.

George looked at Tubbo then at Karl. " You really overthinking..." George said. " What ?" Karl was confused. George giggled. " Don't overthinking yourself" George said. " Yeah... It should be ... Umm ... Take care of yourself first before other thing " Dream said. George giggled. " What ??" . " Nothing..." George said.

Karl stood there . ' how sharp... ' Karl sighed. " So are you ready to go ?" Sapnap asked. " Where ?" Karl asked back. " Well um. You know !! Back to our house" Quackity said. " Since when my house turned into your house?" Karl asked. Then Orenda showed up. " Papa !!" He yelled. Karl hugged him. " Hello there Orenda" Orenda smiled.

Then Kate walked towards to them with Chandra in her hand. " Guess who~~~ " Kate said. " O-oh ! Chandra" Karl said. Kate gave Chandra to him. Karl hold her carefully ( not to drop her of course)

Karl looked at Chandra with a smile then moved to Quackity and Sapnap who was adore him with the two babies. ' oh ... So that's why... Our home ...' Karl thought.

...

Techno walked back to the academy but Deo stood and stopped them from going. " W-what !" Luke yelled. " What ?" Wilbur asked.

" W-well ... We just want to have a small talk with Tommy..." Bitzel said. " Yeah ! That's right !" Luke yelled as he tried to catch his breathe. Techno glared at Deo and almost threw a hand at him but Philza stood up. " Sore thing , mate... You can talk to him... I mean you can talk to him how much you love to " Philza said with a smile.

Deo saw the smile. He knew that the smile hid the sadness from Deo, him. Deo sighed. " Thank you "

Deo walked and carried Tommy. He sat down as he took a look at him.

Techno and Wilbur stood next to him as they didn't let them have a private conversation.

Philza walked up to them and bring them to aside. " Can't you just give them a private?"

" But fath-". " Silent you two !" Philza cut the two off.

Luke , Wisp and Bitzel walked up to him. They all looked at Tommy one last time. " Let's hope that we will meet each other in the next generation..." Wisp said. He couldn't hold his tear. He was the first one to walked off.

Karl looked at Wisp as he walked away. Karl gave Chandra to Quackity and walked up to Wisp." Hey ! Wisp !". " Y-yeah ? Karl ? You called ?" Wisp asked. " Yes... Why you walk our first... Don't you want to see him... ?" Karl asked. " B-but ! I just saw him " Wisp smiled. Karl sighed. " You know what I mean, aren't you ?" Karl asked. Wisp was paused a bit then nodded his head.

" I... I don't know but whenever I saw Tommy's face... I can't... Stop myself from crying! And also it's hurt that he left me ..." Wisp said. Karl stood there. " Do you mind if I stand next to you ?" Karl asked. " S-sure ! I don't mind "

Karl walked up to him. " Well ... You can tell me..."

" It's fine that you don't tell me " Karl said with a smile.

" I don't know but... I feel like when him and I didn't meet.... I feel like my life is missing something... I wonder what is it but after saw his face... I finally realized that he's the one that missing part. I want to him to stay at the forest with me and my friends... But it's useless... And now... Hw'a gone... I still wonder what will happen to my life without him, the missing part..." Wisp said.

Karl listened to him. Karl looked back then smile. " I know that situation... "

" You do ?" Wisp asked. Karl nodded his head. " I experience that but now... I have them..." Karl said. " Who-"

Then suddenly an arm reached out to him. " We can be your missing part, Wisp " Luke said at the back while Bitzel hugged him.

" You guy..." Wisp said.

" I will leave you three here " Karl said and walked off.

Karl then looked at Deo who still held Tommy.

' hurry up ... Tommy... And fight for your life back ' Karl thought.

...

" T-then who is Talia ???" Tommy asked. " Oh her ? She's just a random oc that I make ! Pretty right ?" The woman 1 asked." Wait what ??? That's mean you do now look like that ???" Tommy asked. The woman 2 nodded her head. " F**k..." Tommy said. " My job here is done so... Can I go back now ??" Talia asked. " Sure thing ! Sweetie!" The woman 1 said as the portal showed up. Talia before walked in , she looked at Tommy first.

" I have a great time with you Tommy..." Talia said then walked into the portal.

" What ?"

" Om... I can't believe that you trucked me with your dirty trick. "." Well... At least it work ?" The woman 1 said.

" Now... Bring him back .. NOW !" Kristin threatened her. " Ok ok ok jeez don't angry at me... And beside I come here because of it , duh " The woman 1 said.

Kristin sighed.

" Why are you wanting me here ?" Tommy asked. " Well maybe because I want you to meet your mother " The woman 1 said.

" What a stupid reason..." Tommy said. " Hey ! Come on ! I mean you want to see her, right ??" The woman asked. Tommy blushed of embarrassed. " S-shut up !!" He yelled.

" Aww... You want to see me ?" Kristin asked.

Tommy hid himself.

Kristin laughed. " Now..." Kristin said.

" Ok then... Tommy are you ready m?" The woman 1 asked. Tommy nodded his head.

Then suddenly the book showed up. The book seemed to be shine. Tommy looked at it confused. ' what is that book ?'

Then the light showed up and flew to Tommy. It touched Tommy's head. Tommy closed his eyes.

...

" Tommy... Please... Come back..." Deo said.

Tommy then moved his hand. Deo noticed it. " Tommy ! " Deo yelled.

Techno , Wilbur and Philza looked at him confused.

" Ugh... What is going on ?" Tommy asked. " Tommy !!! You are awake !!" Deo said as he hugged him. " Wait !! You are crashing me !!" Tommy yelled.

" Wait... Tommy ?" Tubbo said. " You are alive !" Ranboo yelled. Then the two ran at Deo and Tommy. Luke. , Bitzel and Wisp ran up to them after hearing Tommy's voice.

Techno , and Wilbur was shock. Then They quickly rushed at Tommy. Philza was also shock then followed his two sons.

" You are alive !!"

_____________________________________

Yooo !! He was alive !!

And that's all hope you enjoy this Chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1412 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 267 60
George and Dream have never necessarily liked eachother, George normally keeping to himself, and Dream being outgoing and talkative per usual. They b...
8.2K 236 19
Sapnap is the prince or soon to be king. Karl is one of the servants at the castle. What will happen after they talk in Karl's free time. Will it be...
2K 58 7
George goes on a camping trip to the woods with his best friends Nick, Karl and Alex. As they are in the middle of a wolf terrain their engine stops...
25.5K 1K 17
Karl was a tearful disaster after his messy breakup with his ex-fiancés. He couldn't stand this pain anymore, he needed a way out. He needed revenge...