๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

By DIKSHABhoir

"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ... More

INTRODUCTION
โ™กโœฟ PROLOGUE โœฟโ™ก
1. my heart
(mr.and mrs.kim mansion)
2. who are you?
3: annoying women
4: bitter anniversary
5: different side of him
6: her face
7: girlfriend?
8: salt and spice
9: the kiss
10: anger
11: chocolates
12: precious lips
13: jealousy
14: care?
15: accusation
16: guilt
17: dandelions
18: I love youโ™ฅ๏ธ
19: the sudden kiss
20: babygirl
21: her bear
22: my princess โ™ฅ๏ธ
23: peace
24: father in law
25: little tease/ blame
26: whip he is
27: yn's anger
28: she is my equal
29: my beautiful mess ๐Ÿ”ž
30: dare not to hurt my wife
31: nightmare or reality?
32: his pain, her past
33: her birthday
34: star gazing ๐Ÿ”ž
35: the deal is deal
must read! important noteโš ๏ธ
Inkitt app acc about posting 18+ scenes๐Ÿ”ž
36: her nightmare
37: food poisoning
38: office table๐Ÿ”ž
40: argument
41: beauty of the night ๐Ÿ”ž
42: destroyed in seconds๐Ÿ”ž
43: who spoiled you?
44: cruel than strangers
45: emotionless
46: I can't breathe
47: our home is where I live
48: kim the kiddnapper
49: handcuffed ๐Ÿ”ž
50: punishment ๐Ÿ”ž
51: I remember, princess
52: Annonymous
53: ruthless he is
54: focus on your work mrs.kim๐Ÿ”ž
55: date in paris
57: cravings
56: I'm pregnant
59: Kim Star
60: Dadda's girl ๐Ÿ”ž
58: cravings pt.2

39: she is only my business

4.3K 452 427
By DIKSHABhoir

Heyaa!!!

Others book 👆👆

My book 👆👆

I'm not at all disappointed and feeling bad watching this :)

The reason of slow update is that I feel like you are not interested in this book anymore which will make me loose my interest as well so soon. I won't post from now on until the target get completed I have given.

Now I will say this and you guys will vote and comment on this chapters but then from next chapter it will be same. Don't I deserve little bit of booster?

4000+ words

______

Taehyung POV:

"BTS V AND LEE SOHEE'S SEOULS FASHION MAGZINE SHOOT IS OUT NOW"

"TWO FASHION ICONS IN ONE FRAME"

"PERFECT DUO FOT COUPLE SHOOT THEME."

"DUE TO SUDDEN DOWN FALL IN KIM'S INDUSTRIES SHARES, PRESIDENT KIM IS GONNA JOIN HANDS WITH FOREIGN COMPANY WHICH BELONGS TO HIS EX-LOVER"

"ITS PREDICTED THAT KIM TAEHYUNG IS GETTING MARRIED TO LEE SOHEE TO MAKE STRONGER BUSINESS CONNECTS WITH LEE'S CORPORATION."

"WHAT ABOUT KIM YN?"

"BTS V AND FASHION ICON LEE SOHEE IS IN SECRET RELATIONSHIP."

"#TAEHEE"

"KIM TAEHYUNG AND KIM YN IS GETTING DIVOR-"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" I shout glaring at jungkook who was reading more like yelling the headlines of news articles on my face which I have already asked to shut down.

Ever since I did the shoot with her whole media is on fire to gossip about me and sohee. I can't believe they don't know the meaning of I'm married man now.

And ever since the magazine and our first shoot released media started shipping and writing stupid articles on us.

Yesterday after the first copy was released, I saw how yn just stare at it before ignoring it like nothing. She wasn't bothered in morning but I saw her fiddling with the same magzine at night just after media started to make fuss of it.

I saw the distress in her eyes which she managed to hide by plain smile. On the other hand we are collaborating with her father add the fuel in fire.

"I will but what about them?" Jungkook muttered making me sigh.

"It isn't new for me" I told before looking at the file. I am already worked up at the thought of meeting kim brother's just before meet. I have directors meeting to attend too. Inshort by the end of the day I'm gonna loose my last brain cell too.

"Pucking switch" jungkook Muttered out of nowhere looking at sohee's photo making me look at him weirdly. 

"What?" I asked. what nonsense language he spoke?

"I can't curse openly until baby is born hyung, I promise my nea" he said with sheepish smile scratching his nape.

"Neayon is not even here jungkook. And why are you even here?" I groan in irritation watching him shrugging his shoulder.

"Rude. And So what if she isn't here? There is something calls loyalty." he said with smirk more like telling me. I shot him glare. He just shrugged before standing up from his seat.

"And I almost need to make my boy decent to deal with his devil father in law." he said passing me smirk. the fuck goes on in this guy's head.

"Baby is not even born Jeon, wait-what the fuck you said!" I shout hearing his words. I don't wanna even imagine the scenarios of that.

There is no fucking way it's going to happen.

"Bye Hyung." He waved his hand and left after pissing me off.

"Why are you silent?" I asked annoyed looking at jimin who was quiet whole the time, staring at me.

"You okay?" How do people feel when their life is totally fucked up but someone who already knows this ask if they are okay. That's how I was feeling.

"Yeah totally. Almost planning lifetime honeymoon with my princess." I smile sarcastically watching Jimin just rolling his eyes in return.

Author's POV'

Time skip

In kim brother's cabin

"What's going on between you and sohee?" Was the first question asked just as taehyung sat on comfortable chair. He looked at the articles which were placed on table as proof showing they knows everything.

"Are perhaps really cheating on-" taehyung scoff and cut of his father's words.

"Can you both get to the point why I'm here rather than this nonsense?" Taehyung said while poking his inside of cheek in annoyance.

All he knew was he was done with his patience just after correct forty nine seconds of entering in cabin of Kim's brother.

He literally prepared for two minutes to keep his temper cool but his father's like to break their record of pissing him off each time in milli Seconds.

"We are collaborating with Lee's" uncle proceed to which taehyung nodded.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" He asked while looking at his phone which both Kim's didn't liked at all but knowing their son they choose to ignore it.

"Telling you." taehyung nodded like he understood.

"Okay anything else?" He asked in uninterested tone.

"And sohee is staying there with you for some more days until Lee will come back to korea. He isn't still recovered and sohee is our responsibility till then." Taehyung's fingers stop for second as laugh crawled up in his throat.

Mocking one.

"Sounds like your responsibility to me, shift her to the villa" he suggest with shrug but uncle kim said the other story.

"We can't. Her father specially told us to let her stay with you so that you both can also work together. after all She is your friend since childhood. We can't just take the risk until the collaboration is done with Lee's. So behave and co operate" taehyung hummed in response.

"What about yn? I mean just now you blame me for cheating on her, so in that case my legally wedded wife must be thinking the same." Taehyung asked curiously.

He really wanted to listen what will be their answer or maybe he wished it would be something which he will like but soon the wish remains wish when he heard.

"It's matter of some days. We will talk with her, she will understand" taehyung bite his inner cheek hard hearing that closing his eyes shut to calm down.

something which I really hate about her.

"I'm curious. Did you really made me president or your puppet back then?" He asked otherwise looking at both of them.

"Taehyung don't get us wrong but you are not having idea about how the business works right now. You loose your memories and you don't know the changes occur in Between. We already had so much down fall we can't bare more, it's not about us but whole employees work under us. so you have to do that." He nodded his head in total understanding of what his uncle said.

He doesn't remember them asking how is he doing or how fine he is since now almost six months of his accident but they care about the wellbeing of the employees working under them. Totally understandable.

"So now you are doubting my abilities too? Great." Taehyung asked with knowing smile which was clearly showing how pissed he was. Sigh escape Mr.kim mouth hearing him.

"Taehyung try to understand the situation than being hot headed. Lately yn also isn't contributing much, we have to-" taehyung gaze darken as he stare at his father.

"Don't even join her in conversation father! If she wasn't interested in this business stuff I wouldn't even let her stress over the single page of this company work." taehyung snapped grinding his teeths making both Kim's shook at his sudden change in behaviour.

"Taehyung we aren't saying anything bad about her, we are just saying that she isn't being helping hand. when will you understand our point rather than just making assumptions." Uncle snapped back in anger making taehyung Chuckle bitterly.

"Yeah right that's why you told me to keep sohee in same mension as mine before. And now to doing the same just To ask me in return if I'm cheating on my wife with the problem you put yourself in my house. I totally understand you both. How much of you care about her."

"Taehyung we do care about yn, stop saying nonsense!" Mr.kim said glaring at taehyung who was smiling at him in return.

"Yeah by emotionally blackmailing her." he mocked with shrug before started scrolling through his phone as he spoke.

"I won't be surprised if you fixed my marriage with sohee someday for this saying yn is my contract wife, unless you want my wife to ended up like Kim's women" taehyung voice out with uninterested laugh wasn't even bothered too look at the kim brothers dropped face.

He knew already if it was the last option to save the company they wouldn't even hesitate to do so. That much he knows his family, as he continued.

"Eldest was psychopath, another is greedy, other was obsessed over her own brother, one is now house wife and my dear mother became suicidal, I wonder why-" taehyung purr looking straight in his father's eyes who was fuming in anger.

He smirk arrogantly knowing how he hit the exact nerve of his father just like he did some seconds ago with him by mentioning yn in 'just' wife category.

"Taehyung watch your mouth when you talk about my wife!!! She your mother bastard! I'm not your enemy nor yn's!! And what your wife doing is her responsibility-" mr.kim shout getting up from his sit but taehyung was fast enough to cutt him off.

"What my wife doing is because she wants too! She isn't responsible for anything neither liable for anyone to answer. Under my eyes I won't even let her move finger to do if she doesn't want!" Taehyung stand up as he declared as his features darkened.

"Even if she is kim, Kim yn is only fucking business of Kim taehyung! And I respectfully don't give a flying fuck about what others think about it." Taehyung spat glaring at his father with same rage.

He hated how they were behaving. How they were trying to control everything now too just like they did before with him. And he swore he won't let that happened, not this time.

"Taehyung you can't just go ahead with this attitude. We won't let you just spoiled what we build till now by your ego." He wanted to laugh at his uncle's statement hearing 'they build up'. Sure.

"We are collaborating with Lee's in upcoming month also sohee is staying there only and that's final." His father declared calming himself down.

Taehyung's face turned cold at he stare at both of them and nodded to himself before placing smile on his face.

"We are getting late for the board meeting father" he said instead of answering and walked out of the room.

Few minutes later
In meeting room

"President, company is suffering loss and we aren't taking any action regarding it."

"Our 2 big deals just got leaked, we have only option that to collaborating with Lee's."

"There are someone who is messing with our confidential information."

"You already took huge amount of shares back from media industry. Mrs.kim rejected the offer by new investor's like this we will suffer-"

"Now you all will tell me what should I do and what I shouldn't?" Taehyung chuckled darkly looking at all of them who visible gulp and ran out of words.

He can't blame them he already knew they were speaking the language kim brothers convince them to speak otherwise how they got the tongue to speak in front of him.

"I-it's not like that mr.kim but you had memory loss which we totally understand but-" one of the director spoke after sharing glance towards mr.kim.

"But! Trust issues! Right. Same actually." He hiss looking at the interaction.

He wished he was just in daze to not understanding this. The pressure his father was putting on him indirectly to do the exactly what they wanted him to do. He knew all this. It was nothing knew for him though.

"Why don't you all traitors just resign who has problem with me and lessen my work?" Taehyung suggested looking at everyone who widened their eyes in panick. How the sweat form on their forehead as they all look at each other's.

"N-no mr.kim it-"

"It's not-"

"Taehyung-"

"Two months." taehyung spoke cutting them off. He look at everyone of them before staring at him father and uncle.

"Two months. If I couldn't handle the whole situation, get ready to welcome the new president of Kim's industries, kim yeonjun." He said with a crooked smile on my face.

He liked how everyone's face fell and scowled tensed expressions plastered on their face.

"And? If I succeed-" he Muttered and got up from his sit.

"You all know the rest" taehyung voice out smirking. He stood up while buttoning his over coat and walked out of the room without looking back at the colourless faces. He silently oath to sit on the head chair only after shutting their mouth off.

"They says, you can't just get away from devil's dark side after back stabbing him like that." Yeonjun quote looking at the colourless faces of people in meeting room. 

"I wasn't expecting this from you." He said looking straight at his father and walked out of the room. He was highly disappointed. 

"Hyung!!" Yeonjun shout to grab taehyung's attention who stop and close his eyes to calm himself down.

He was beyond furious today, his manager can see how he was breathing heavily while trying to control his anger which made him not say further than follow him silently.

Where all taehyung wanted was yn, that's the only person who was in his mind to control his rage or he knew he will definitely do something to which he will regret out of anger.  He just wanted to bury his face in her chest and breath peacefully because all the surrounding was suffocating him, angering him.

He heard his brother's voice and look at yeonjun who was looking at apologetic look as he spoke. "I never thought they will just do that. I hate th-"

"Hate is much of strong word Jun. I myself never bring myself to hate them. That's how our family is. They did nothing wrong to you for you to hate them. I know how to deal with it." Taehyung said coldly looking at his younger brother.

"They did nothing good either, they only care about business, their empire. It was all you, I saw, idealise. I can't be good with them when I know how they are behaving with you." Yeonjun muttered frowning in anger. taehyung sigh heavily and frown hearing before Flicking his head. He glare at him.

"Don't be so smart ass. I know how to shut them up And Don't worry your hyung won't just put all the responsibilities on your head."

On the other hand-

Yn was sitting in cafe with jackson infront of her. She was almost cursing the timing when he cross path with her when she was just about to go home.

He happened to ask her to have coffee which she politely tried to rejected remembering taehyung's words but Jackson with his manipulating tone manage to make yn agree for it.

"Finally we got chance to talk without your husband's interference" Jackson voice out with bitter tone which didn't go unnoticed by yn but she shrugged.

"You wanted to talk something?"

"I want to ask. How are you yn? Hope you are doing fine and not forced in anything?" Jackson voice out looking at her with concerned looking making her frown, I she chuckled a little hearing the forced word.

"Means? I'm not forced in anything oppa neither anyone has guts to force me now." Yn voice out with plain smile on face telling how truth it was which Jackson didn't like at all.

She wasn't the valnurable lost girl anymore just by the way she was carrying herself with that attitude and elegant smile on her face totally opposite of the emotionless face she used to have.

"But your past-" Jackson try to get his ways through her as he thought to remind her about past things to bring her back on track but yn was fast enough to cut him off.

"It's past for reason oppa. Thankyou so much for your concern but I'm happily married and I wish nothing more." Yn voice out sipping the coffee.

Inside she was impatient to go home because she got some sort of idea about what happened in office and how angry taehyung was and she didn't wanted to add more spice by letting him know that she met Jackson. She was already worried after knowing he met kim brother's until she heard Jackson' mocking laugh.

"Happily married?" Jackson chuckled which caught yn's attention. She didn't like that all. She was about to confront him but he pull out his phone before placing it infront of her eyes. "See this."

Yn's POV:

My eyes turned cold when I saw photo of sohee and taehyung in private booth having their food. My fingers move to swipe the screen just to see another one, another one and another one. where they were with each other on different types of restaurants. One of them was from the mall visit they had too.

No those weren't having any type of skin ship or something like that in those pics between them. But those were simple 5 to 6 photos of them in different places having lunch, dinner, walking which were definitely not related to any office or any type of offical meeting but personal one.

"See this is how your marriage life is going on with him doing this behind your back. I never wanted to show this to you and break your heart sweetie. But you need to know what that taehyung do. I wanted to let you aware of it, his true intentions. They are dating and you are oblivious." Jackson said placing his hand on mine which I pull back immediately hearing him.

My mind was blank for minute, emotionless. I wasn't reacting to anything. I just stare at those pictures blankly, not knowing what to say. But the first question came to my mind was why these pictures were doing with jackson.

About the story of these pictures, I will have good chat with the main characters of the photos later.

I frown but my head snapped up hearing what Jackson said. "Once a player always player." He chuckled mockingly.

"I always knew he is never gonna change his that personality. But I thought your charm and sweetheart personality might change him but he is still the same." He said giving me disappointed pitiful look.

"I felt bad for you. The angel like you don't deserve to be cheated by such player manwhor-"

"Language Mr.jackson Wang!" I snapped cutting him of in middle while staring at him sharply. My blood boiled when I heard what the fuck he was speaking infront of me just because I was letting him speak.

He look at him with shocked eyes and tried to reach my hand but I was fast enough to pull it back.

"Sweet-"

"Yn. Kim yn! That's how I prefer when someone calls me." My voice turned cold looking at his shocked pissed experience. The thought of him saying such words was enough for me to loose my temper.

"I really respect and thank you for making me aware about the situation out of your concern. For showing me all this. Really very thankyou but-" I voice out looking straight at him as my face turned emotionless.

"But that doesn't mean I gave anyone right to curse my husband on behalf of me. I won't tolerate that behaviour no matter whoever the person is. Not even you oppa!" I told calmly staring at him but I know how much I was controlling from not snapped at him badly for the sake of our past bond.

I saw how he was fuming in anger was glaring at me but I was careless. I know those photos should be my first concern but that doesn't mean I will allow anyone to talk about taehyung on my face like that.

Only I can do that.

With all due care I don't give that privilege to anyone which I literally snatched to myself from him, only to myself.

"Angel you said. I'm not angel as you think now. Definitely not after I take vows with him. I know what I have gotten myself into, What and how my husband is, I know better that anyone else. You or any outsider don't need to tell me and give me head ups about how taehyung is." I voice out not caring I was offended him because I was already more that offended.

It was enough suspicious that why he was spying sohee and taehyung when he has nothing to do with them.

"Yn you aren't doing this good." I smiled hearing that.

"Thankyou for having me here mr.wang." I voice out and get up from sit without letting him speak further.

"Pay for my share of bill felix, Mr. Wang won't like me paying for him after this and I don't wanna bother him too." I said politely looking at felix who nodded him head.

I never liked anyone paying for my expenses and flatter themselves unless I want them to feel that way. And after this it was big no.

"You will regret trusting that bastard yn mark my words. He is not worth of you." Jackson shout angrily behind my back but I didn't bother to look back at him.

The image of those photos roam around my mind, I was mad looking at those and was expecting proper explanation from him or i knew I will go crazy. For some reason I wasn't feeling bad or sad. I was feeling awful, because i knew if even he thought of cheated on me with someone sohee will be the last person.

I wasn't going to leave him easily for all this fucking mess he has created without confront him. I swore to punch that handsome face of the reason for what this bullshit was not going to be reasonable.

I was already hurt by how people were shipping him with her. they were thinking thinking how perfect couple they are when he has wife. I was already bothered with it but tried to ignore those, until I saw these photos which brought all insecurities and overthinking out from me.

I wanted to make those all clear by his own words because there was no one except him can wipe those off. I wanted answers but more than that I wanted that girl out of our life. I didn't wanted her presence near us, near him. She was the only cause of all the this things going on.

I walk inside mansion and directly when to our bedroom to talk with taehyung. I wanted answers for what he was doing there with her, what the fuck was going on in his mind when he was doing that. If there wasn't any valid reason I don't know what I was going to do.

I was about to enter the room but scene infront of me made my blood boil watching sohee laying on top of shirtless taehyung on bed.

___________________________________
Authors note:

Any comments?

Who is more possessive? Yn or taehyung')

300+ votes and 250+ comments

Preview
Argument

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 668 22
where taehyung is secretly in love with his junior Jungkook who is in relationship with yeonjun who is in relationship with Jungkook only for fame a...
2.5M 80.4K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
36.2K 2.4K 55
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
56.7K 2.8K 50
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...