๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐–๐€๐๐ˆ [๐–ณ๐—...

By Deewanixwriters

๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก... More

INTRODUCTION AND AESTHETICSโค๏ธ
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
IMPORTANT!!! [Will delete later.]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]

[7]

15.9K 1.3K 521
By Deewanixwriters

Hello Everyone ❤️✨.

Please do votes and comments if you like this chapter.

___________________________________________________

एक डोर खींचे
दूजा दौड़ा चला आये
कच्चे धागे में, बंधा चला आये,
ऐसे जैसे कोई दीवाना।।
मैंने नहीं जाना, तूने नहीं जाना
तेरे मेरे बीच में
कैसा है ये बंधन अनजाना।।❤️✨

___________________________________________________

"Siya jab tak baki sab nhi aa jate let's go to my room ." Arushi said to Siya after they ate the samosas.

[until everyone else arrives let's go to my room.]

"Why ? Let's sit togather. I also want to talk to Siya Didi. " Darsh said and Siya smiled.

They all sat on sofa .

"So Siya Didi tell something about you." Darsh asked .

"My name is Siya Malhotra. My father's name is Harsh Malhotra and my mother's name is Tara Malhotra. My father is a....." She was cutted by Darsh.

"Arre Didi autobiography sunane ko nahi kaha tha." He said and Siya smiled sheepishly.

[Hold on!! I didn't asked your about your autobiography.]

"Chotu don't trouble her." Arav said to Darsh and then looked at Siya "Siya just ignore her. So tell me further me kya karne ka socha hai tumne?" He asked .

[What are you planning to do in the future?]

"Aapke bhai se shadi." She murmured to herself.

[Marry your brother.]

"What?" Arav asked and she cleared her throat.

"I mean..I haven't decided anything yet. Future ka future me sochenge." She said shrugging her shoulders while Arushi mentally slapped her forehead and Arav looked at her with blank face.

[I will think about future in future.]

"Ohh okk. So in which college you are going to take admission after 12th." He again asked.

"In which your brother will go I will also go behind him." She again murmured to herself. She looked at Arav who was looking at her kneely.

"I haven't decided that too..Will see after 12th." She said .

"But this is not the way. We should have an aim in our life. How could anyone live without any aim! Atleast now you should decide about your future." He said and Siya cursed herself for saying those things infront of her.

"I am sorry if you felt bad.. I was just giving advice." He said and I shook my head.

"No there was nothing to feel bad about." She said with a small smile.

"Yaar chhoro ye padhai likhai ki baatein. School me 6 ghante padh ke aaye hain phir bhi yahi baat karni hai sabko." Darsh said whining.

[Guys don't talk about studies. We have studied for 6 hours in school anyway.]

"Ohh that's a new thing we got to know ki tu school padhne ke liye jata hai." Shashwat said in surprised tone.

"I thought you go to school for flirting with every girls." Arav said with same surprised tone and both girls chuckled.

"Didi just ignore them. They are jealous of me. Is this my fault that I am this much handsome and pretty and all girls are dying for me? But you know there is a new girl in my class ...She didn't even reply to my 'Good morning cutie' and ignored me. And even she complained about me to Ma'am. She have too much attitude as if she is from another planet. Huh!! " He said huffing.

"Ohh so there is someone who actually have brain. Who is she?" Arushi asked.

"Divya Malhotra. I don't like her at all." He said and looked at Siya who was glaring at him.

"Why are you looking at me like I am talking about your sister?" He asked.

"Because you are talking about my sister." She said making his eyes wide and others controlled their laugh.

"Hehe...I..I didn't meant to say that. I mean she is intelligent.. She has a positive attitude. " He stammered.

Before Siya could say anything they heard the door bell voice.

"I think they came." Shashwat said and Arushi went towards the door.

"Hey Arushi." Kanak said as she opened the door.

Siya and Darsh made faces listening her voice.

"Hii Shashwat.. Hello Arav." She said and both just smiled.

"Hello Darsh." She said to Darsh and he gave her a tight lip smile.

"Richa and Akash bhaiya also came." Arushi said pointing at Richa and Akash who just entered inside. Akash was smrinking walking behind Richa and she was making a pissed off face.

"So let's go to my room." Shashwat said and everyone nodded.

"Why this kalank calls Arav bhaiya by his name? Doesn't she have manners? " Siya asked to Arushi and Richa in low voice holding their hands.

"Because Shashwat bhaiya calls him by name." Arushi said .

"She just wants to act like bhaiya." Richa said .

"Tum teeno ke liye chai paani magva dun yahin pe?" Shashwat taunted them as they were whispering among themselves standing near the sofa.

[Should i bring tea and water for you three here?]

"Nahi - Nahi . There is no need. Why will we drink tea at this time?" Siya said with a smile and Shashwat gave her 'Are you serious ' look while her friends slapped her on her hand from both sides.

"Let's go." Arushi said and they walked towards his room.

Arav and Darsh were sitting on bed while others were reading their scripts.

"So kalan...Kanak come and stand near him and say your dialogues." Siya said and Kanak came close to Shashwat while he took tow steps back .

"Why are you stepping back? Stand close to her." Siya said and Shashwat take a step forward.

'Hey bhagwan kya julm hai? Khud hi Shashwat ko iss kalank ke paas aane ko kehna padh raha hai.' She thought mentally crying.

"Kyun Dev kya mera pyar tumhare liye kafi nhi hai?" She said keeping her one hand on his chest and he stepped back with a frown but she was still keeping her hand on his chest.

[Why Dev? Is my love not enough for you?]

"Did I ask you to do all this?" Siya said removing her hand from his chest and he sighed.

"But Ma'am had asked me to do it like this and said that the emotions would be shown perfectly..that's why." She said and Siya gritted her teeth.

"But ham sikha rahe hain na? So you have to act according to me. Ye chipka chipki nahi chalegi hamare samne. Stay away from him...I mean door reh ke dialogues bolo. Emotions are shown by dialogue delivery and by feelings ." She said and Kanak rolled her eyes.

[But now i am teaching right? So you have to act according to me. I won't allow all these things here? Stay away from him..I mean say your dialogues from there only.]

"Now say the dialogues." Siya said and Kanak nodded.

"What is she doing? I can do better acting than her." Darsh whispered in Arav's ear looking at Kanak who was saying her dialogues and Arav glared at him.

" Accha to kar rahi hai. " He said and Darsh made faces.

"What are you doing Kanak? Tum dukhi kam gusse me jada lag rahi ho. You have to act like you are complaining to him . Try once again." Siya said and Kanak nodded .

"This was better. But you can do more better. Say your dialogues with more emotions so that audiance can connect with you. " She said.

"Siya can please show me one more time how to say these lines?" Kanak asked.

"Yes yes Siya show her one more time." Arushi said .

"I am telling you from here only. Imagine Richa is Dev and I am Diya . " Siya said.

"Got it?" She asked after saying her lines and Kanak said the lines.

"That was good." She looked at Shashwat shyly "Say your dialogues."

He nodded and said his dialogues.

"Bhaiya why I am feeling like Siya Didi is getting jealous of Kanak Didi. Look at her face. " Darsh whispered in Arav's ear and he looked at Siya who was glaring at Kanak.

"Yes it seems like that . And when Kanak was coming close to Shashwat she quickly removed her hand from his chest and scolded her. We should ask Shashwat about this." Arav said and Darsh nodded.

"Very Good..Now move to the next dialogue." She said with a fake smile controlling her jealousy.

"Enough for today. I have to go to my coaching." Shashwat said after they practiced few more dialogues.

"Yes I also have to go to Library and then coaching." Kanak said.

"Ok then. Hame bhi ...." Siya was saying but Kanak asked in between.

[I also...]

"Tumhe bhi coaching jana hai? Which coaching institute?" Kanak asked.

[You also have to go coaching?]

"Arre listen to me first. I am saying that hame bhi sone jana hai." She said and everyone stared at her with blank expressions while her friends shook their head.

[I am saying that I have to go to sleep.]

"Okk than Byy guys." She said and left the room.

"Siya, Richa come with me." Arushi said dragging them with her.

"Apna dimag kisi ko daan me de kat aa gayi hai kya tu?" Arushi asked to Siya as soon they entered inside her room.

[Have you donated your brain to someone?]

"Why?" She asked with confused expression.

"Stupid girl why did you said that you don't have any aim ? What bhaiya must be thinking about you. Badi aayi Harishchandra ji ki avtar!!" She scolded her and she pouts.

"And why did you said that you have to go for sleeping? Kya karun mai tera!!" Richa said keeping her hand on her forehead.

"Par sone jana tha to wahi kahenge na.. Jhuth kyun bolen?" She said shrugging her shoulders and they hits their forehead.

[But if I have to go to sleep, I will say the same, right? why should i lie]

********************************************

At Night.

"What are you both doing here at this time?" Shashwat asked to his brothers who just entered inside.

"Nothing..just wanted to spend some time with you." Arav said as they both settled themselves on his bed.

"Now tell us what's going on?" Arav asked with a mischievous smile.

"What? What are you talking about?" Shashwat asked with a frown.

"Don't act oversmart. We are talking about Siya Didi." Darsh said.

"What about her?" He asked with confused expression.

"We both think she likes you." Arav said and Shashwat rolled his eyes .

"Oh God!! I know Akash has told you this." He said with a groan.

"What? He didn't said anything to us. That means he also think like this? So I am damn sure she likes you." Darsh said with a grin earning a smack from Shashwat.

"Shut up!! There is nothing like that. She is Aru's friend. " He said.

"So what? " Arav asked.

"I am saying na there is nothing like that." He said.

"Did you see his face when you and Kanak were practicing together? She was jealous." Arav said.

"Bhaiya I am hundred percent sure ki unke dil....." Darsh stopped as he saw Kirti who was standing outside the room listening with glasses of milk.

[I am sure her heart...]

"Dil.. Dil toot gaya tha bechare lencho ka jab uske crops kharab ho jate hain." He continued making them confuse.

[Heart.. Lencho's heart was broken when his crops were ruined.]

"Haan sach keh rahe ho..Poor Lencho." Shashwat said as Kirti entered inside.

[Yes you are right.]

"Who is this Lencho?" She asked.

"He is a character from a chapter of my English book 'A letter to God.' " Darsh said and she nodded.

"Drink the milk and go to your rooms. " She said keeping the tray there.

"So where was I?" Darsh asked drinking the milk.

"Shut up now!! Go to your rooms now. I have to study." He said and went towards his study table.

********************************************

On the next Day.

Siya , her friends and few students were decorating the stage board and Shashwat was sitting there for looking after the decoration of stage writing something in his notebook. Reyansh and Akash were helping him in writing some points.

"I saw this topic in a book. Wait let me bring that book from Library." Reyansh said getting up from chair and they nodded.

"Aru pass me your water bottle." Shashwat said to Arushi who was sitting little far from him.

"Siya please pass this bottle to Bhaiya. You are more close to him." Arushi said to Siya with a smrink giving her the bottle.

She went towards Shashwat and forwarded the bottle looking down.

"Thank you." He said taking the bottle from her hand and passed a sweet smile making her heart flutter. A shy smile crept on her lips and she turned to other side walking back to her seat.

"Kitna sharmati hai ye ladki." Richa said slapping on siya's head lightly.

"Dekha usko dekha? " Akash asked to Shashwat and he raised his eyebrows.

[Did you saw her?]

"I ak talking about Siya." He said.

"Yes I just saw her." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Aree shakal nahi kuch aur." He said and Shashwat choked the water.

[I am not talking about face. I am talking about something else.]

"Chiii!! How could you say these cheap things Akash? Are you out of your mind? You have such a cheap mentality. How dare you?? Don't forget she is sister of your best friend!! I didn't knew you can stoop at this level. I will tell this to Reyansh." He said giving him a tight slap but Akash slapped him back.

"What are you saying?? You have a cheap thinking not me!! She is like a sister to me. I was talking about her behaviour gande dimag vale ladke.. Teri soch hai ghatiya jo tune aisa socha. Vaise to bahot sanskari banta firta hai." Akash said and Shashwat gave him a sheepish smile.

"I am sorry.." He said with an apologetic look.

"Stupid!! I was talking about her expressions..She was blushing. And she was looking nervous also." He said and Shashwat rolled his eyes.

"You know what? I am not regretting to slap you and I haven't noticed anything like this." Shashwat said.

"Tu na bahot bhav khata hai. Look look she is looking at you only." Akash said .

"Mai nahi dekh raha. Let me do my work." Shashwat said looking in his book and Akash slapped on his head.

[I am not going to see anything.]

"Do whatever you want." He said.

Shashwat secretly looked at Siya who was staring him only. She quickly shifted her gaze mentally cursing herself and he also looked down at his notebook. She again looked at him and feeling her gaze on him he also looked at her at the same time. She again shifted her gaze and turned to other side biting her tounge.

"Drama students come at stage." Monica said gaining everyone's attention.

"Dekha?" Akash whispered in his ears .

"What?" He asked.

"She was looking at you only." He said and Shashwat sighed.

"There is nothing like that !" He said getting irritated.

"Don't show this much attitude. Tujhe bhi samajh me aa raha hai sab." Akash said.

"Tu to peeche hi padh gaya hai !! And if all this is true then what can I do ? Everyone has their own choice. And by the way, it is nothing like that.. She is Arushi's friend and Reyansh 's sister " He said.

[Why are you behind this?]

"So what? Where it is written that one cannot love her best friend's brother or brother's best friend? Yes, it is a different thing that if she likes you, then it is her own choice, it does not matter to you. But stop giving these logics." Akash said irritated by his illogical logic.

"Whatever!! Anyway, at this age, we just get attracted by someone but as we become mature, we realize ye sab bas bachpana tha ...There was nothing serious." He said.

"What do you mean? Is my love childish? Am I not serious? You have known me since class nursery, right.. I have never liked any girl till now. I loved Richa for the first time. Do you think that I am not serious about Richa? " Akash asked looking at him with hurt expression.

"Bhaii calm down!! I didn't mean that. I wasn't talking about you. " He said keeping his hand on his shoulder.

"So how do you know that she is not serious about you? " Akash asked.

"Whatever it is!! I don't want to get into all this. I have to complete my dreams and for that I have to study hard. I don't want these distractions." Shashwat said and he sighed.

"Mr. Gossip kings if your important discussion is finished can we start the practice?" Sharad asked and they came towards the stage.

"So show us what you have practiced." Monica said and they nodded taking their positions.

Everyone clapped as they acted some parts.

"It was too Good. Siya well done beta." Monica said and Siya smiled.

"Ok so go and do your work now. "Sharad said and everyone nodded.

"I am tired of searching for the debate everyday . Tum dono ko naach gane se fursat mil jaye to important lines underline kar lo." Reyansh said even before reaching to them.

"Relax!! Come sit here." Shashwat said giving her water bottle.

********************************************

At Night.

Siya, Ritika, Divya and Reyansh were eating Pizza in living room.

"Ye sab kya khate rehte ho tum sab? Bekar cheezen!! Hari sabzi nahi khayi jati kisi se bhi." Harsh said coming towards them.

[What is this you all keep eating. Can't you eat green vegetables.]

"Show me how it is." He said and take a slice of pizza.

"Chee!! It's tastes so bad!! How do you even eat all this?" He said while eating the slice.

They looked at each other as Harsh was ate the last slice.

"That was too bad. Go and sleep now." He said and left from there.

"I already said that we should eat this at our room. Everytime he say that we shouldn't eat junk foods aur phir sara khud hi kha jate hain." Siya said licking her fingers.

"I knew that papa would do this again that's why I have brought one more." Reyansh said and making his sister grin.

"I have kept it in the kitchen. Let's go to my room otherwise papa will eat that also." Reyansh said going towards the kitchen and they went to his room.

********************************************
The Next Morning.

Siya entered inside her classroom and smiled at some of her classmates.

"Hey what are you writing?" She said to Arushi hitting on her head.

"English homework." She replied rubbing her head.

"Leave it!! Let's go to corridor." Siya said.

"Thoda sa hi bacha hai. Tu jaa mai aa rahi hun." Arushi said and Siya walked towards the corridor shrugging her shoulder . She stands infornt of the gate of Shashwat's class without noticing Shashwat who was standing just beside her checking something in his book.

[You go I am coming after writing.]

"Yaar ye Arushi ke bhaiya kahan reh gaye." She said with a pout peeping inside his classroom. Shashwat looked at her with confused expression.

[Where is Arushi's brother.]

"Arushi to aa gayi hai..Uss se hi puchte hain." She said.

[Arushi has came. I should ask her .]

"What happened?" Shashwat asked raising his eyebrows as she turned towards her classroom.

Listening his voice her eyes widened. She gulped and turned towards him.

"Why were you searching for me? Koi kaam tha?" He asked.

"Actually...I...me..beca...I.." She stammered as she couldn't able to think any excuse now.

"Why are you stammering? I am not going to eat you. Tell me what happened?" He said .

"Hame yaad nahi aa raha." She said and ran inside her classroom making him frown.

[I don't remember.]

___________________________________________________

Please tell me how was this chapter?

Is it going too slow?

Do votes and comments ✨❤️.

Lot's of Love

~Deewanixwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 3K 53
"๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
16.9K 1K 79
"โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜....." โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… AARYANSH ร— ISH...
55.7K 4.6K 14
โ‹†๐€ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐คโ‹† โ‹†๐“ฏ๐“‚ƒแฅซแญก. #Book 2 of INNOCENT CRUSHES Series "I think I...
1.7M 76.9K 67
ส™แดแดแด‹ สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ ษช๊œฑ สœษชษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ (สœษชษดแด…ษช+แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ) ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ...