๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐–๐€๐๐ˆ [๐–ณ๐—...

By Deewanixwriters

๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก... More

INTRODUCTION AND AESTHETICSโค๏ธ
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
IMPORTANT!!! [Will delete later.]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]

[5]

16.3K 1.3K 387
By Deewanixwriters

Hello Everyone ❤️✨
Happy Diwali to everyone ♡.

Please do votes and comments ❤️

__________________________________________________

आशिक़ी में हर आशिक़
हो जाता है मजबूर।
इस में दिल का
मेरे दिल का,
इस में दिल का क्या कसूर।।✨❤️

__________________________________________________

"Seriously Siya" Arushi said between her laughs and Richa was still laughing holding her stomach after Siya told them the Samosa incident.

"Yaha hamare sath itna bada dil dehla dene vala hadsa ho gaya aur tum log has rahi ho?" Siya said whining.

[Such a big accident happened to me and you guys are laughing]

"So who said you to eat the samosa ? Can't you just control your greedy tounge?" Richa said and again started laughing.

"I don't want to live in this planet now!! Hey dharti maa aap kripya kar ke phat jaiye aur hame apne andar sama lijiye. Hame nhi rehna ab iss zalim duniya me." Siya said holding her head and her friends rolled their eyes.

[Mother Earth please swallow me. I don't want to live in this cruel world.]

"Oye Gareebon ki Meena Kumari..Stop your drama.. It's not a big deal. Bhaiya will forget it." Arushi said.

"But how will I face him now? I can't go infront of him now." Siya said keeping her head on Richa's shoulder.

"Don't think so much..Just chill." Richa said patting her head.

"Sit properly.. Sir is coming." Arushi said pointing at the door and they both sat properly.

"Gooooooooooood mornnnnnniiiiiinggggg Sirrrrr" Students sang in unison.

"Good morning..Sit down everyone." Teacher greeted back.

"Thaaaannkkkk Youuuuuuuu Sirrrrrrrr!!" They again sang togather.

"Is this a singing class? Stupids !! Take out your books." Teacher asked keeping his books on table.

"Sir but aap aaj test lene vale the." Kanak said and almost every students slapped their forehead cursing her.

"Abbey yaar!! I will throw her from this window." Siya said .

"Ohh yes..Thank you kanak for reminding me. Students take out the middle page of your notebooks and write your name and roll no. on it."
Teacher said and all students did the same.

"Sir Monica ma'am is calling the students who are preparing dance for independence day." A boy said standing outside the class making us sigh in relief.

"Those who are preparing dance they can leave the class before wasting time." Teacher said and the students left from there.

***********************************************

Few hours Later, After giving script to Sharad sir , I was moving out from auditorium suddenly Shashwat came infront of me and before I could collide with him I took a step back and he also did the same.

Shit!!Shit!! I don't want to face him. Mother Earth please swallow me.

"Have you given the script to sir?" He asked to which I just nodded looking down and starts walking.

"Listen.." He stopped me.

Why did he stopped me?Is he going to ask me for money for eating his samosas? Or Is he going to ask about that incident? What he must be thinking about me. Hey kanha why did you put me in this situation?

[A/N - Krishna ji be like - Lo ye bhi meri galti hai🙂]

"Give this pen to Arushi." He said forwarding a pen and she sighed taking the pen from his hand. He went inside auditorium.

***********************************************

The Next Day.

"Siya this script is too Good." Sharad said to Siya who was making some changes in others script which was written by Kanak.

"Thank you sir. The changes are done sir." She said forwarding the script.

"Ok students these are your scripts. So we will start with Shashwat and Kanak. Have you both read the script properly? You have to prepare for only one scene today." He asked to Shashwat and Kanak who were sitting on stage reading their script.

"Yes sir." They both said keeping the script on chairs and went towards the stage.

"I don't want to stay here anymore. I am going in class" She whispered to Richa and Arushi.

"Ma'am will check English copy today. Have you even purchased the notebook? But if you want you can go." She said and Siya gulped .

"Diya ek sainik ko ye haq nahi hai ki wo apne desh se pehle apne pyar ko ahamiyat de. Tum mere desh ke liye meri zimmedari ko samajhne ki koshish karo." Shashwat said looking at Kanak and Kanak take a step towards him.

[A soldier does not have the right to give importance to his love before his country. You try to understand my responsibility for my country.]

"Kyun Dev kya mera pyar tumhare liye kafi nhi hai....agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to mera kya hoga kabhi socha hai tumne? Mai bhi to tumhari hi zimmedari hun na Dev.... tumhare liye yuddh par jana itna jaroori kyun hai...! Kya tum mujhse aur mere pyar se oob gaye ho?" She said.

[Why Dev, is my love not enough for you... Have you ever thought what would happen to me if you were to die? I am also responsible for you, Dev.... Why is it so important for you to go to war...! "Are you tired of me and my love?]

"Stop!! Kanak what are you doing? You are not showing any emotions.. You are sounding angry more than sad. Shashwat you are doing too good but kanak you need to add more emotions in your dialogues." Monica said and she nodded. She again said her dialogue.

"This was better..but we need natural emotions. You have to practice more." Sharad said.

"Sir Siya can also act..You should give her a chance." Arushi said and Siya pinched on her hand.

"No ma'am this is not fair..I have practiced harf for this play." Kanak said looking furiously at Arushi who glared at her.

"She is right beta..She has practiced for this play." Monica said.

"Sir but Siya can just show her how to potray the emotions. I mean she has written the scripts so maybe she could potray this better. After that kanak can act like her." Richa said .

"Yes that's a great Idea..Siya will you please say these dialogues once." Sharad said looking at Siya.

"But sir how can I..." She was about to say but Arushi squeezed her hand.

"Tu kyu apne pair pe kulhadi maar rahi hai?" Arushi whispered.

[Why are you hitting your foot with an axe?]

"But Arushi I feel nervous just by standing near him. How will I act ?" Siya whispered nervously.

"Arre you can do it. Just look into his eyes and say the dialogues." Richa said.

" But I can't look into his eyes." I replied.

"What are you talking among each other? Siya will you?" Monica asked and she nodded. Standing from her chair she went towards the stage fidgeting her fingers nervously.

*Siya's POV*

"Shashwat say your dialogues again." Sharad sir said and he nodded. I was standing looking down playing with my fingers. Oh God I am so nervous. My heartbeats are doing marathon and my hands are trembling. I took a deep breath as he started his dialogues.

"Diya ek sainik ko ye haq nahi hai ki wo apne desh se pehle apne pyar ko ahamiyat de. Tum mere desh ke liye meri zimmedari ko samajhne ki koshish karo." He said his lines looking at her.

[A soldier does not have the right to give importance to his love before his country. You try to understand my responsibility for my country.]

"Kyun Dev kya mera pyar tumhare liye kafi nhi hai....Waha unke paas to hazaro sainik hain. Par mere paas to sirf tum hi ho na Dev.Mai bhi to tumhari hi zimmedari hun na Dev.... tumhare liye yuddh par jana itna jaroori kyun hai? Kya tum mujhse aur mere pyar se oob gaye ho?" I said finally looking directly into his eyes.

[Why Dev, is my love not enough for you... Have you ever thought what would happen to me if you were to die? I am also responsible for you, Dev.... Why is it so important for you to go to war...! "Are you tired of me and my love?]

"Tumhara pyar meri takat hai Diya..... aur abhi hamare desh ko iss takat ki sabse jada jaroorat hai....kismat valon ko hi mauka milta hai apne desh ke liye kuch karne ka. Mujhe rok kar mujhse meri taqdeer mat cheeno Diya. Aur ek sainik to paida bhi isliye hota hai ki ek din wo apne desh ke liye shaheed ho." He said and came forward looking directly into my eyes and said the further lines.

[Your love is my strength Diya... and now our country needs this strength the most... only the lucky ones get the chance to fight for their country. Please don't snatch my fate by stopping me. And a soldier is born only to die for his country.]

"Mujhe nhi pata Diya ki mai laut ke vapas aaunga bhi nhi. Bhale hi in aankho ke naseeb me ab tumhara deedar naa likha ho,Par jab tak mera dil dhadkega uski dhadhkan me bas ek hi naam hoga..'Diya'." He said and take a step towards her.

[I don't know Diya that I will return to you or not. Even though my eyes fate is not lucky enough to see you after this but till my heart will beat it will say only one name 'Diya']

"Izazat do mujhe, bada hi mushkil safar tay karna hai mujhe. Apne desh ki salamti ke liye iss rooh ko jism se juda karna hai mujhe."

[Give me permission. I have to travel a very difficult journey . For my country's wellness I have to die for my country's wellness.]

I move towards him "Tumhare bina mujhe salamat nhi rehna. Rakh ho jaungi mai iss judai ki aag me jab tumhare pyaar ka saaya mujhse door ho jayega. Nahi qubool mujhe aisi zindagi jisme tumhara ehsas nhi. Tumhe jana hai toh jao....par jaane se phle mujhe iss duniya se jaane ki izazat dete jana. " I said pouring my all emotions in those lines.

[I don't want to live without you Dev. I will burn in the fire of this seperation if the shadow of your love will not be there with me. I don't want this life without your presence. If you want you can go but before that give me permission to leave the world behind you."]

I was just looking into his eyes .As I looked at him, It was as if certain parts pulled my entire attention and faded everything else. It completely captivated me. It gripped me so intensely, that my rate of breathing would get faster and faster. His eyes pulled my attention the strongest. They were gold like antique jewelry. I felt connected with him just by glancing at her eyes.

*POV ends*

"Amazing!! Fabulous!! It was so beautiful beta." She blinked her eyes coming out from her thoughts by Sharad's voice and claps of everyone.

"You both were so good..it was
looking so natural beta." Monica ma'am said .

"Thank you ma'am." They both said smiling.

"We only have 20 days left for independence Day and we have to prepare more things so Siya can you please help them to practice their dialogues? Then we will also able to focus on other activities.. Please Siya." Sharad pleaded.

'Great now I have to help that kalank to say these romantic lines to Shashwat.' Siya thought to herself

"Ok sir." She said .

"Now school is going to over so can you all practice at some other place ? Siya you have to help only some characters and we will manage others at school only." Monica said.

"Yes ma'am..We can do practice at my home and they all know my my home." Arushi said

"Ok then..I guess bell baj chuki hai ..You all can go now." Sharad sir said and everyone nodded taking their bags.

"Yaar kya act kiya tune.. Aur bhaiya ne bhi. Kanak ke sath utne emotions ke sath act nhi kiya jitna tere sath kiya." Richa said hugging siya from side.

[What an act you did.. and bhaiya too. He did not act with as much emotion with Kanak as he did with you.]

"Is it? " I asked.

"Yes she is right..And what beautiful dialogues you have written. It was so emotional." Arushi said.

"Aur tum dono ki Jodi bhi mast lag rahi thi." Richa said making me grin.

[And you both were looking great together.]

"Arushi ask your bhaiya at which time I have to come at your home? Don't tell him ki hamne kaha hai tumse puchne ko" Siya whispered in Arushi's ear.

"Okk" She went to Shashwat and asked him "Bhaiya Siya is asking that when she should come to home?"

She slapped her forehead cursing her.

"Ask her to come at 3:30 PM" He said and she came back to Siya.

"Why did you told him my name?" Siya said in low voice and Arushi just showed her teeth.

"Teri aur uski jodi mast lag rahi thi." Akash said to Shashwat in low voice.

[You both were looking great together.]

"Tu phir se shuru ho gaya?" Shashwat asked rolling his eyes.

[You started again ?]

" Arre I am saying the truth..You both have a great chemistry." He said with a wide grin.

"See Reyansh is coming.. Aur agar tune apni bakwas band nhi ki na to chemistry ka to pata nhi tere shakal ki geography zaroor bigad dega wo." Shashwat warned him looking at Reyansh who was coming towards them and Akash gulped.

[Reyansh is coming and if you didn't stopped your nonsense than forget about my chemistry..he will spoil the geography of your face.]

"Let's go guys." Reyansh said and they both nodded. Shashwat looked at Siya who was already looking at him. She quickly shifted her gaze to other side and he also does the same leaving the auditorium.

***********************************************

"What should I wear?" Siya asked to Ritika throwing her bag on bed.

"Why? Are you going somewhere?" Ritika asked packing her bag and Siya told her everything.

"I think you should wear that kurti which papa has gifted you on last birthday." Ritika said.

"Mummy will shout at me for wearing new clothes on normal day." She said taking out a black top and blue jeans.

"How is this?" She asked.

"Wear anything..As if Shashwat bhaiya will notice you." Divya said keeping her bag properly on her study table.

"Who told her about Shashwat?" Siya asked glaring at Ritika.

"I.. I don't know. I have to go college so I am leaving now." She said and ran outside picking up her bag.

"Abhi to 1:45 ho rahe hain. I should take a nap after eating food." She said to herself entering inside the washroom.

***********************************************

Later that Day

"Where is your best friend Arushi? I am getting late for my coaching and Shashwat missed his coaching because of her. 5:30 baj gaye hain bhai ..She was supposed to come here at 3:30. We are not fools to wait for her." Kanak said getting frustrated and Shashwat was sitting on sofa massaging his temple. For him his studies are most important and because of Siya he missed his coaching.

"Why are you shouting at me? I am calling her na..She is not picking up the call so what's my fault? And she must be busy that's why she hasn't come yet. " Arushi said glaring at her.

"Exactly! Kanak you can't shout at her like this. And there must be some emergency. I don't think she will do something like this intentionally." Akash said defending Siya.

"Siya where the hell are you!!" Arushi said to herself.

"Kanak I think you should go now. You will also miss your coaching like I missed mine. I don't think she will come." He said and directly went to his room.

"Sab apne pair pe kulhadi marte hain..ye ladki kulhadi pe jaa ke apna pair maar ke aayi hai. Kutti kahin ki!!" Arushi cursed her in low voice hitting her forehead.

***************

"Shit! Shit! Shit!!!!!" Siya screamed looking at the wall clock standing on her bed. She ran towards her almirah taking out a jeans and top and went inside the washroom. She came out from washroom and tied her hair in a high pony.

"Mummy I am going to Arushi's home." She said and earned a glare from her mother.

"I..I mean can i go to Arushi's home?" She corrected herself.

"Yes.. but come back before 8. Your father will return from cantonment at 8:30 pm . So come back before him." She said and Siya nodded.

"By mumma." Siya said and ran towards the entrance.

After few minutes she reached at Rajvansh residence.

"Namaste aunty." She greeted kirti and Ishika entering inside.

"Namaste beta. How are you?" Kirti asked smiling.

"I am fine aunty. Actually I came to..."

"I know beta..Arushi has told me. Everyone were present at Shashwat's room few hours back. His room is that one." She said pointing towards a room upstairs.

"Ok Aunty." She said and started walking towards his room.

"Sharam aa rahi hai.. pehli baar apne hone vale room me jaa rahe hain ham." She said playing with her fingers shyly. She took a deep breath and knocked the door.

"Come in. Door is open" Came his voice and she slowly opening the door.

"You? Arushi's room is at left side." He said looking at his copy.

"I know that. But i came here to meet you..I mean I came here for practice." She said.

"Ohh..Itni jaldi?" He said turning his chair towards her with a sarcastic smile.

"Jaldi? But you said that I have to come at 3 pm..but still I am late according to that." She said and he frowned as she didn't understood his sarascam.

"By the way where are Kanak and everyone?" She asked.

"Actually wo aaye nhi abhi. Ab tum itni jaldi aa gayi to koi kya kar sakta hai." He again passed a sarcastic comment.

[Actually they haven't came yet. You came so early so what can anyone do.]

"Arre what is this behaviour? Please ask them to come fast. I have to go back home before 8 pm." She said and he rubbed his eyebrows.

"Actually.. leave it today. It's already late. We will do practice from tomorrow. " He said with a small smile.

"Ok. Par sab se keh dijiyega ki jaldi aa jaya karen." She said and he just nodded controlling his smile.

[But please ask everyone to come on time.]

As soon she left he chuckled and shook his head.

***********************************************

"Have you donated your brain to someone? Siya stupid Bhaiya was taunting you. You are 3 hours late!! You know how much furious he was?" Arushi shouted at her after she told her what happened in Shashwat's room.

"Hey kanha what I have done!! But when I went to his room he wasn't looking furious at all." Siya said.

"Because he doesn't want vent his anger on anyone. But he was looking so angry. Bhaiya is so punctual and for him 3:30 means 3:30 especially for his studies . And because of you first time he missed his coaching today. " Arushi scolded her.

"Yaar..What would he think of me? I should apologize to him." She said.

"Yes apologize to him before leaving from here. Now sit here I will bring some snacks." Arushi said.

"Yes please. I am hungry now." She said biting her nails.

Two hours later, Siya and Arushi were gossiping about something just then Siya gets Ritika's call.

"Haan Didi." She said picking the call?

"Siya I am standing outside of Rajvansh residence. Come fast." Ritika said.

"Ok. Wait for a minute." Siya said hanging up the call.

"Ritika Di is here. I have to go now." She said standing from the bed.

"Go and apologize to Bhaiya before leaving." Arushi reminded her and she nodded.

She went to Shashwat's room and knocked the door.

"Come in." He said and she entered inside.

"You? What happened?" He asked.

"I came here to apologise. Wo ham so gaye the isliye late ho gaye. I will be on time afterwards. I am really sorry because of me you missed your coaching. Please forgive me." She said looking down.

"It's alright. Come on time from tomorrow. " He said smiling and she left from there giving him a small smile.

Meanwhile Ritika was waiting for Siya sitting on her scooty tapping her feet on ground and whistling .

"Who are you?" She heard a manly voice from behind. She turned her head towards the voice and found a boy around 20s coming towards him . He has grey eyes which gained her attention.

"Why should I tell you? Why does this matters to you?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"It matters to me. Why are you peeping inside my house like this? Are you a thief? But by your cloths you don't look like a thief. Have you stolen these clothes and this scooty?" He asked looking at her suspiciously.

"Did you left your brain somewhere at the garbage?" She said looking at him in disbelief.

"Tameez se baat karo." He said.

[Talk with some manners.]

"Kahan hai tameez? Bulao karti hu baat usse bhi." She said looking around.

"I am not joking." He said.

"Tameez doge to tameez milegi. Bloody aashole!!" She replied back.

[Give respect and take respect.]

"Mind your language miss. And don't forget you are standing near my house." He said glaring at her.

"What? Is this your house?" She asked surprised.

"Yes. I am Arav Rajvansh ." He said with a smirk.

"So why are you smirking like this as if you are any Hritik Roshan. And by the way I have no interest in your house. I Just came to pick my sister." She said and he looked at her surprised.

"Who is your sister?" He asked.

"Why should I tell...." Ritika stopped looking at Siya who was coming towards her.

"There she is is." She said pointing towards Siya.

"Ohhh." He said looking at Siya who came near them and passed a smile to her . Siya sat behind Ritika and she started the scooty . Passing a last glare to Arav she left from there.

"Stupid!!" Ritika muttered riding the scooty.

"You are stupid." Siya said.

"Arre not you. That Kanji ankhon vala rakshas.. Your brother in law." She said .

"Why are you saying like that? And what were you both talking? " She asked.

"He was asking stupid questions. You know Siya he was calling me a thief. Wo to shukar kar ki mujhe pata chal gaya ki wo tere jeth ji hain varna uski to chop kar deni thi maine." She said gritting her teeth.

[Thankfully I found out that he is your brother-in-law otherwise i wouldn't have leave him.]

"Calm down. Let's eat pani puri." Siya said with a grin .

"Haan let's go. " Ritika said stopping her scooty near pani puri stall and they both enjoyed the pani puri togather.

______________________________________________________

How was the chapter guys??

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.4K 28
Hi i am Shanaya Kapoor and i am 14.I had a best friend Dev Malhotra and he is a charmer.All the girls in school worships the path he walks.. But i do...
586K 41.7K 73
Shrey Tiyagi, a very chill boy, hyper active and love his family like anything. He has enjoyed his school times so well and even had many crushes and...
600K 26.7K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
71.3K 5.6K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...