Seraph

By 13aroness

She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone... More

Texas 1830
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Volterra 1831
15
Volterra 1863
17
18
19
Texas 1935
21
Pennsylvania 1948
Ohio 1950
Pennsylvania 1950
25
Volterra 1950
Pennsylvania 1950
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Not an Update
43
Texas 1951
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Pennsylvania 1952
Alaska 1962
54
55
56
57
Alaska 1965
Montana 1966
60
61
Texas 1980
63
64
New York 1999
California 1999
Louisiana 1999
Washington 2003
69
70
71
72
Washington 2004
Washington 2005
75
76
77
78
79
80
Not an Update
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
New York 2005
90
Massachusetts 2006
92
93
94
95
96
97
Not an Update
98
99
Texas 2006
Washington 2006
102
103
104

81

1.7K 138 17
By 13aroness

The following day, the teens got ready for school as usual, but Edward left before any of them this time. Emmett had rushed to the door when he heard Edward head to the car but stood in the doorway with evident confusion as Edward drove off without waiting for any of them.

"I don't think he realized we weren't in the car," Emmett said.

Emmett pulled out his phone to call him when Alice ran up and pulled his phone from his hands, "Of course, he knows we're not in the car! He's picking up Bella. Rosie is going to have to take us to school today." Alice grinned.

"What an inconsiderate jerk," Rosalie complained, "What if I had my car pulled apart to clean and fine-tune? He didn't even ask!" although she was glaring and complaining, she had a slight grin growing on her face as she practically skipped to the living room to wait until they would go to school.

"Then we'd take my Jeep, or Jazz's truck, or ask Esme for a ride, or we could even run and pretend we walked," Emmett listed different options.

"Shut up, Emmett," Serafina said as she made her way toward the living room, where she sat on the opposite end of the couch from Rosalie. Rosalie narrowed her eyes at her seat choice. Serafina pretended she couldn't see and made herself comfortable by putting her feet on the couch between them without her shoes. Rosalie grabbed a pillow next to herself and threw it at Serafina, but she only caught it and made herself more comfortable using the pillow.

Rosalie clenched her teeth at being ignored. She huffed and crossed her arms as she turned on the television. She turned on the news but dismissed it as she stared at her girlfriend from the side of her eye. Serafina never peeked back. Rosalie was annoyed and didn't even care about the news anchor speaking about an anonymous tip the police had received that led to the arrest of a serial rapist and murderer that was found hiding in Portland, Oregon.

Serafina was watching the news. She raised a brow at the 'murderer' part. It seemed Edward didn't give her all the information. If she had known, it would have been fine for her to kill that piece of shit. To herself anyway. Her parents might still be upset, but she would have gotten over that. Her brows furrowed in her annoyance. She didn't even care that Carlisle had kidnapped him from the hospital in Port Angeles and taken him to Portland. That wasn't that big of a deal. It was expected of him. He always did a little extra to protect the family. This time, by taking the scumbag further from them to keep them from being discovered when reporting him to the proper authorities. Serafina was lost in thought, considering if she should track the piece of shit down to finish the job, and overlooked the danger next to her.

Two hands clamped onto her ankles and dragged her down the couch. Serafina couldn't help but laugh as Rosalie pulled her toward herself, "Why are you over there ignoring me?" Serafina laughed as Rosalie began peppering kisses on her, "Was that your handiwork we just saw on the television?" she whispered to Serafina.

"Not the sending him to Portland, but yes," she laughed as she straddled Rosalie and gave her a deep and passionate kiss on her lips.

"Hey, stop that!" Emmett called from the front door. He then whistled from the house's front, "Let's go! Shotgun!"

Serafina pulled herself from the kiss, "Excuse you? It's my girlfriend's car. That seat next to her is mine." She yelled while still in Rosalie's lap. She was sure to cover her ears and yell away from her face to not hurt her with the volume.

Rosalie smiled as she watched how angry Serafina had gotten with that one comment from her brother. She patted Serafina's hips to have her get up, and then she held her hand as the two made their way to the front, "my baby is right. She gets shotgun! Sorry, not sorry."

"That's not fair! She always gets shotgun!" Emmett complained.

"You always get shotgun in the Volvo," Jasper commented.

"That's because no one else is willing to sit in front with Ed! Plus, there's more room when I sit in front anyways," Emmett explained.

The others shrugged, "Plenty of room with just us." Alice said happily as she approached the car, jumped in the backseat, and sat comfortably in the middle seat.

The group sped off to school in the flashy, bright red convertible. It was a heavily overcast day, but it wasn't raining like usual, so it was the perfect day to go with the top down. They would have to close it up, though, when in class since it wouldn't be long before it began to drizzle. But it was enough for the two women to fill their daily envy quota. All students turned to the Cullens when they drove into the parking lot. Both women relished in the attention. It was as if the two needed it just as much as blood. Serafina made her way around to kiss Rosalie with an audience to remind them that she was taken. Rosalie knew and approved. When they separated, they could hear Edward's car approach. Rosalie immediately became incensed and headed inside after putting her car top up.

Serafina kissed Rosalie on her cheek goodbye but lingered near the parking lot to observe her brother and his little human. She no longer stayed in school to ensure she didn't have to get rid of evidence or witnesses. Edward managed to control himself, it seemed. Now, she liked to hang around to see him flirt. It was strange to see and sometimes amusing. The fact he couldn't read her mind, Serafina found hilarious. That was his cheat to manipulate people easily, but he couldn't use it on the one he wanted to use it on.

She could hear the conversation from the car; Bella was impressed with Rosalie's car. Serafina raised her chin with pride at her love's things being praised. Edward explained they usually tried to blend in, and when Bella asked what had changed, he said he was now breaking all the rules. They then walked into the school together.

Serafina frowned at that answer. She knew Rosalie would be furious if she heard. The way he said it made her suspect the human knew what they were already. Rules were in place by the Volturi. Serafina wasn't afraid but didn't like her lover being worried. She wondered when Edward would change her if he were so infatuated with this human enough to tell her what they were. If he planned to keep her human longer, she shouldn't know anything. Serafina didn't care anymore if she was turned. According to Alice, it was a sure thing that she would be with them, but he was acting as though he wanted her human for as long as possible, which was ridiculous. Did her knowing mean he would turn her soon? Or was he screwing everyone over with his selfishness? Serafina furrowed her brows as she began to walk away from school. She didn't feel like it today.

Serafina had returned to school later to attend lunch and her classes with Rosa. School was over, and the two women ran into Emmett, who was in a good mood. He saw them and walked over to them, "Ed's being weird. But it's nice. He did something nice for someone today."

"That doesn't sound like him at all," Rosalie frowned.

"Right! But he did. He had me do a little skit with him in Spanish class. We made some little nerdy guy jealous," Emmett continued as they walked toward the exit.

"Why?" Jasper asked as she joined up with them.

"To get him to ask out Angela! She has had a major crush on him forever!" Alice said excitedly.

"Oh, yeah. She told me about him. She didn't think he liked her because she was so tall. I saw her hunching, and I threatened to slap her. I told her she shouldn't hide herself. That if a man was intimidated by her height, then he wasn't worth it," Serafina said. She thought momentarily, "I guess this little nerd is more man than the whole school. She's cute, smart, and sweet but single. Very strange. I'm glad you guys opened his eyes. He's a lucky young man."

Rosalie was already in a bad mood, and now Serafina was complimenting another woman. She knew there was nothing there. But she didn't like it. She began to bristle, but before opening her mouth, Serafina grabbed her hand and pulled her back, "What?" she asked angrily while resisting.

"But I'm the luckiest girl in the world because my girlfriend is the most beautiful woman to walk this earth. She's also a genius who is incredibly talented and skilled. She's driven; once she puts her mind to something, she will always accomplish her goals. And did I mention that she's fearless and honest? Because she would never be shy, she happily speaks her mind," Serafina answered as she pulled Rosalie into her arms for a hug. Rosalie initially resisted until Serafina began her compliments. She slowly allowed herself to be drawn into a hug, "I love you, Rosa." Serafina whispered as she kissed her forehead.

The others had stopped to wait for them at the door. They knew Rosalie was in a bad mood, and Serafina was usually the only cure. Once they heard their footsteps pick up again, they looked back at the couple. Serafina had her arm around her shoulder as they joined them to exit the school.

When they exited, they saw that Edward was already gone, and Rosalie's car had a crowd surrounding it. They could hear the discussions surrounding it. The compliments. The envy. This also helped boost Rosalie's mood. The family made their way to the car, and while on the move, Rosalie unlocked the car to alert the people that they were on the way. All eyes moved up to Rosalie and Serafina, who were smirking. The students parted upon their approach, and Serafina opened the door for Rosalie. The others let themselves in through the passenger side. All but Emmett, who always preferred to jump over the side because he thought it looked cooler. Serafina then sat in the passenger seat, and they gave the students a look so they could clear the way and leave.

Once home, Rosalie went to their parents to tell them that Edward had told the human what they were. She was furious and hoped they would see the seriousness of the situation. The two were stunned. With how Edward had reacted to the human being turned, they thought he would flirt, and that would be it. But not intending to turn her and her knowing what they were was too much. They hoped this meant he would change his mind. But they knew how he felt about their existence. They doubted he had changed his mind.

Esme was happy. She tried to explain to Rosalie that it could be a positive thing. But Rosalie was still angry. Carlisle wasn't entirely sure it was a good thing, either. To him, he felt Edward put this human in unnecessary danger if he wasn't planning on allowing her to join the family. Serafina sat with Emmett in the living room and watched television while the others discussed, technically argued, about the human knowing too much. Alice and Esme on one side and Rosalie and Jasper on the other while Carlisle listened to both sides.

Carlisle decided to try to ask the two in the living room their opinions. The two said they didn't care if the girl lived or died. It left Carlisle to sigh as he realized it was true; they would even kill the human with no questions asked if they needed to. He decided to have everyone settle down until Edward came home to speak to him.

It wasn't long before Edward got there. He glared at Rosalie immediately, but everyone could tell he was listening to his parents in his mind. Emmett continued watching television, but Serafina sat up and watched. She had seen Edward's glare at her girlfriend through a mirror, and she wasn't having it. But soon, all hell broke loose. Edward dropped to his knees as he began pleading for it to stop. For whatever he saw happening to Bella to stop.

"Stop it, Rose!" Alice yelled.

"Hmph, it would be easy. I can take care of it myself," Rosalie clicked her tongue in annoyance as she exited the door.

Edward quickly got up to follow, but Emmett grabbed him. He could feel Serafina's heat from where he was sitting and knew Edward was pretty upset, too. If he went after Rosalie, Serafina would defend her. He was looking out for Edward, "Hey, let Serafina talk to her."

"I wasn't going to talk," Edward grumbled.

"Then you're lucky Emmett is holding you back right now," Serafina growled as she shoved his shoulder, leaving a burn of her handprint on his shirt in a warning. He hissed from the pain as it quickly healed.

Serafina made it out to the treehouse, where she saw her mate leaning out of the window that overlooked the water. Serafina quickly made her way up to the treehouse and held her from behind, "You really hate her, don't you, my love?"

"Of course, she's going to get us in trouble. You're not safe," she argued, holding onto Serafina's arms and leaning back into her hold.

"But that's not all of it, is it?" Serafina asked.

Rosalie stiffened in her arms but quickly relaxed, "I already told you. I don't like that Edward thinks she's pretty, but not me. I'm obviously prettier."

"You are," Serafina kissed her on her shoulder, "but I still know that's not it. You refuse to say, but I know. You aren't hurting my feelings with your thoughts or feelings, Rosa."

Rosalie quickly turned in Serafina's arms to look her in the eyes, "I'm sorry. I'm jealous. Not about Edward, gross," she tried to explain, "This girl can grow up, fall in love, she's straight, maybe bisexual with some of the clothes she wears," she began to mumble, "but she can be with her husband, get married, have kids. She can have the things I never could. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"You're not. I'm only sorry I can't give you the things you want," Serafina sighed, "But I will not stop trying to impregnate you myself." She said, nodding thoughtfully to herself.

The two began chuckling. Rosalie laid her head on Serafina's shoulder, "That's why I hate her so much. But I am still honestly worried about you. If he isn't going to turn her, then she shouldn't know." She grumbled, "It's an unnecessary risk for us if he refuses to turn her."

"Alice is still pretty sure. He's refusing, but to Alice, they're pretty much a sure thing. You know how her visions are. We should be safe," Serafina shrugged.

"What if we're not?" Rosalie whispered.

"Then I'll kill anyone who threatens you. You'll be safe," she answered as she walked the two backward toward the bed and dropped them softly onto it, where they cuddled until they would have to return home to get ready for school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.6K 23
"...I don't draw on my body to make myself look badass, no, it was never that way. I see you glance at them whenever your sister comes in. You're int...
1.4M 48.1K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
673K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
355K 8.8K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...