Abit of carnage and a helluva...

By Theswankyseal

During your life you went through stressful day after stressful day with your job and your bastard of a boss... More

Bio
Welcome to hell
Pilot
The murder family
Loo loo land
new harem additions
Spring broken
Answers
Old Freinds new lovers
C.H.E.R.U.B
The sleepover
The harvest moon festival
Truth seekers
Ozzie's
Queen bee
A lesson in love
DAMMIT CARNAGE!
Strike! PT 1
Strike PT2
Seeing stars
Exes and oohs
A scream of agony
Origins
Western energy
Unhappy campers

The circus

3.7K 68 29
By Theswankyseal

We see Y/N with stola and Stella on the palaces balcony. Y/N had been called by stola to help her confront Stella regarding the divorce.

Y/N: Alright so we all know why we're all here tonight?

Stola: Yes.

Stella: Crystal clear my dear.

Y/N: Good now stola? Stella? Before we talk about the divorce I want to know just what caused the break up to begin with.

Stella: That's simple it was this embarrassment fucking a-

Y/N: Stella please try not to harrass your wife causing an argument will only make shit worse.

Stella: I......very well.

Y/N: Now I know thats what you think had happened Stella but I also want to hear stola's side of the story. So stola what's your say in this?

Stola: I'll admit she's right me and blitza had sex in her bedroom. It was a heat of the moment thing blitzy can be very straightforward you know.

Y/N: Oh I do me and her went downtown in a orgy last night.

Stella: What?!

Y/N: Moving on. So stola I'm curious just when did all this romance with blitza start?

Stola: Oh it all began when we we're only children and when I was still very much so a boy.

Y/N: Care to tell me how it all began?

Stola: Of course I renemember it all like it was only yesterday.

A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO

The flashback begins inside of a mansion. Inside a large bedroom we see a young Stolas fast asleep in his bed surrounded by stuffed animals. Stolas wakes up yawns and smacks his lips. He then darts up and realises that today was his birthday.

Stolas: My birthday my birthday! It's my birthday!

Stolas leaps out of the sheets and lands on all fours onto the floor. He runs off to his dressing room arms raised in excitement as an Imp butler walks into view.

Stolas: Yaaaay! Birthday birthday! Wohoo birthday tiiiiime!

The butler opens a tin of hair gel and begins applying it to Stolas.

Butler: Calm yourself young prince. You know excitement is unbecoming of a Goetia.

Stolas: Oh.....Right.

Stolas takes a deep breath and calms himself as the butler walks off to retrieve Stolas's vest and cape and the putting them on the young owl.

Stolas: But Father told me today is the day, I am old enough to know my purpose and responsibility!

Butler: Of course i'm sure it will be wonderful.

Stolas follows the butler out of the dressing room and down a large hallway. The wall is lined with four giant pictures of Stolas at various prior ages. The first shows Stolas in his egg the second shows him as a hatchling The third shows him as a toddler and the fourth and final picture shows him in his current appearance.

The scene cuts to Stolas and the butler standing in front of a large door which opens to reveal a throne room. Then a large demon bird appears before it changes form and reveals itself to be paimon stolas's father and the king of the geotia family.

Paimon: Ahhhh there is my little......uhhhh...(Looks at the butler) Which son is this one? There's so fucking many.

Butler: Stolas your highness.

Paimon: Stolas yes! Ha right right that's the one! The owl boy.

The scene cuts to Paimon standing in front of little Stolas.

Paimon: Well my little one it is finally your day of becoming a true part of the Goetia family. How good for you are you ready to know what you'll be meant to do to serve hell?

Stolas: Yes father!

Paimon opens some kind of portal to the cosmos as he speaks showing Stolas the stars he is meant to study. Two comets blue and pink fly out of the portal and up out of view.

Paimon: You will be entrusted with the study of the earth's skies the stars the prophecies they hold all that stuff.

Paimon closes the portal and summons the grimoire.

Paimon: Isn't that fun? You will begin the studies of your grimoire which will grant you access to the mortal realm to study and observe and you will grow to be a mighty prince of hell with your own legions to lead and pass on your knowledge to!

Stolas : I will do my best father!

Paimon: Wonderful! Also son you are destined to sire a precautionary addition to the Goetia family. So you are now engaged congratulations.

Paimon shows stolas a picture of a young Stella who was throttling some poor creature.

Paimon: Isn't she charming?

Stolas begins crying and turns away from the picture in fear.

Paimon: Ohhh that's an ugly noise son. Here. (pats Stolas) how about you cease this bitch crying?

Stolas starts crying harder.

Paimon: Hm that usually works. Oh would you like it if I took you to the circus in town? Children enjoy the circus right? Would that distract you enough from your non negotiable future marriage?

Stolas does not respond a tear rolls down his cheek and drips off.

The scene cuts to a sad Stolas and the butler standing at the top of the stairs into a circus tent. Paimon is not physically present but instead is shown in the glass of a mirror that the butler is holding up. Various Imps are seen filling the bleachers while circus music plays in the background.

Paimon: (looks around) Is there a spot that's close to the front but also far enough that I don't have to (gags) Ugh smell the poor?

Quick pan to Stolas the butler and Paimon in the mirror in an otherwise empty bleacher labeled with a crude cloth sign reading Goetia in dripping black paint. The scene then cuts to a dark arena as spotlights instantly light up revealing various circus imps as they begin performing. Two Imps in clown attire juggle while two more in the background perform spinning front flips and a female imp does a handstand on a demonic horse as it gallops by the Goetia section of the bleachers. Paimon chuckles and claps from within the mirror. Then the scene pans to the stilt supported legs of an
Imp to two clown imps juggling while on stilts. A female imp is seen walking and twirling on a tightrope in the background holding a yellow umbrella.
The camera cuts back to the Goetia section Paimon is still chuckling and clapping within the mirror but little Stolas who was very clearly not having a good timeflicks away a peanut that lands on the grimoire. An imp is shown breathing fire then the camera pans down to reveal the fire breathing imp atop an imp pyramid supported by a wooden stand. Two more imps in the background leap through hoops held by two omps in the pyramid ans land on their hands then jump to their feet as the crowd cheers. A throwing knife flies in from the left and forcefully pans the camera to the right. The knife sticks itself into a wooden board right next to the hip of a female imp shown to be tied to said board. The camera pans out to show the knife throwing imp as the crowd cheers. The Goetia section of the bleachers can be seen in the background. The camera cuts back to Stolas who was now slamming his forehead into his grimoire as the ring leader of the circus begins speaking. The ring leader was cash buckzo blitzo's biological father and owner of the circus.

Cash: Now everyone's favorite thing about circus shit...the motherfucking clowns!

An army of frightening imp clowns with glowing eyes leap out at the audience from behind curtains in the background. Cash laughs as they fly outward while The imps in the audience scream and pull away in terror. a small foot steps on a pedestal board accompanied by the sound of a bell jingling.

????: (off-screen) You ready Blitzo?

Blitzo: Born ready!

A young Fizzarolli and Blitzo leap off of their boards and begin a flying trapeze act. They pass by the Goetia section of the bleachers and time appears to slow down as Stolas looks up in awe and then blushes as the camera zooms in on Blitzo. The two young clowns swing away and Blitzo lands on a ball as Fizzarolli swings away.

Blitzo: Haaaaa tada! (laughs) Heya folks wanna see me make a horse?

Blitzo takes out a green balloon blows it up and attempts to tie it into a horse shape. It appears as an incomprehensible knot and then immediately pops.

Blitzo: Crap!

Blitzo continues pulling out balloons and attempting to make a horse but keeps getting the same result. His expression grows more worried with each popped balloon. At one point the balloon somehow appears as a normal balloon. Blitzo is surprised but the balloon pops once again. The audience remians dead silent and unimpressed as Blitzo keeps trying and failing to make a balloon horse off-screen.

Blitzo: Dededededodododo ah heheh......Horse!

He finally makes a horse except it has no legs.

Blitzo: Well heh it was a horse but then it ate too much sugar and it's legs stopped working so he had to amputate. Now it's a gross worm horse.

Stolas begins to laugh softly.

Blitzo: (points at Stolas) See? He gets it. Because horses....they make no sense.

The camera zooms over to show that Young Fizzarolli has joined Young Blitzo with a balloon of her own in her hand.

Fizzarolli: Okay Blitzo that's enough horsing around!

She makes a balloon horse perfectly on her first try.

Fizzarolli: Hey everybody look at this! it's banana pudding the clown horsey!

She makes neighing noises the crowd laughs while Blitzo looks down sadly.

Stolas: I liked his broken horse joke it was funny. Their legs do stop working when they eat too much sugar it's called laminitis.

Paimon looks down at Stolas curiously as the little owl demon makes a hooting laugh. The scene changes to Cash drinking backstage as the butler walks in holding the mirror that has the reflection of Paimon.

Paimon: What a show! That was real great. So ahem that little clown you have my son really enjoyed that one I was wondering if I could buy him.

Cash: Buy him?

Paimon: Purchase him yes accurate.

Paimon claps his hands and the servant pushes a button on the mirror. The mirror extends out creating the effect that he's leaning over Cash.

Paimon: My son doesn't have any friends you see and he liked the little clown boy. It's his birthday he's so sad and I don't want to deal with him. Can I write a check?

Cash: Well Fizzarolli is a big draw. She has a few more shows to be in today, so it would be pretty expensive.

Paimon: (chuckles) No no the other one.

Cash: Blitzo?

Paimon: Correct. How much?

Cash: Wha..... Well he's my son. So...uh..... Hm...ah how much ya got in your pocket?

The butler digs around in his pocket and produces a crumpled up bill and an unopened condom.

Paimon: A wadded up five and a slim fit condom.

Cash: Ah that's plenty. Done.

Paimon: Splendid! Fetch him for me and we will be on our way.

Paimon claps his hands and portals out destroying half the tent in the process.

The scene changes to Fizzarolli and Blitzo playing with their balloon horses together.

Fizzarolli: I'm Banana Pudding and I like to dance!

Blitzo: I am worm horse and I...I am sad!

Fizzarolli: Why are you sad worm horse?

Blitzo: Because I have no legs!

Fizzarolli: Oh well that's okay!

Blitzo: I lost all my legs in the war.

Fizzarolli: (gasps) The war?!

Blitzo: Yes the great pirate war!

Fizzarolli: (deadpan) No no pirates.

Blitzo: It's a great pirate warrr!

Fizzarolli: If you keep talking about pirates I will punch you.

Blitzo l: I fought bravely but I could not run fast enough they took my legs there was blood everywhere!

Fizzarolli: (laughs) Oh no! Eww no blood! Blood is disgusting.

Blitzo: No it's cool!

Fizzarolli: Well banana pidding is here to save the day with his magical feet he dances around with. He will dance all over worm horse and make him feel better,

Blitzo: and theeen......there'll be more bloood!

Blitzo squirts ketchup onto his balloon horse

Fizzarolli: Blitzo that's so gross! (Laughs) stop.

Blitzo: Neverrr!

Cash appears behind them and grabs Blitzo by the arm and pulls him up.

Cash: Boy I've got a job for you! You are gonna spend the day with one of the goetia princes.

Blitzo: Ew Why?

Cash: Because money! Now listen carefully you are being bought out to be his playmate but I want you to steal as much from those rich fuckers as you possibly can.

Blitzo: Steal? But what if I get caught?

Cash: Don't you want your family to be able to buy a bigger tent? better food? don't you want to be able to help me and your mama out?

Blitzo: Of course I wanna help mama!

Cash: Then you gotta do this. Everything those rich fucks have will be worth a fortune.

Blitzo: But, if I'm caught.....I'm scared, dad.

Cash: There are scarier things aren't there son?

Blitzo: But-

Cash makes sad eyes at Blitzo.

Blitzo:.....Yes papa.

The scene changes to Paimon his butler, and Stolas in front of their house while Blitzo and his father walk up to them.

Paimon: Here is your new friend my son happy birthday.

Stolas: A friend?!

Blitzo: I guess? Hi uh I'm Blitzo.

Stolas: I'm Stolas. (bows) It's nice to-

Stolas gets smacked in the back of the head by his father.

Stolas: Ouch!

Paimon: Don't bow to that one! He bows to us idiot.

Stolas: Oh right sorry father.

Paimon: I'm so good at daddy-ing!

The scene changes to Blitzo and Stolas inside a library sitting on the floor surrounded by books. Blitzo is bored while Stolas is excitedly info dumping about the books in question.

Blitzo: (groans)

Stolas: This is my book on the difference between frogs and toads there's a lot of differences! And this is my book on plants and herbs! Did you know plants can hear you?

Blitzo: Plants are boring! This is all boring stuff!

Stolas: Oh, I'm sorry.......I've never had a friend to share my books with.

Blitzo: You know what would be fun? A game let's play treasure hunt.

Stolas: What's that?

Blitzo: It's where we pretend we are pirates and we go around the house collecting all the nicest things and then we throw them out the window!

Stolas: We...throw them out the window?

Blitzo: Yes.

Stolas: Since when did pirates throw things out windows?

Blitzo: Since like the dawn of time. Come on pirates are always throwing stuff out windows.

Stolas: I don't think they had windows.

Blitzo: What did a book say that?

Stolas: Yes, actually!

He pulls out two books titled pirates and the porthole myth.

Stolas: Several.

Blitzo: Well in this game-

He grabs the books and chucks them off screen.

Blitzo: We're throwing them out the window. Because it's fun!

Stolas: Well, that's an odd game. (gasps) Is this an Imp game?

Blitzo: Suuure why not?

Stolas: Well if it's what you want to play.

Blitzo: Let's do it!

The scene switches to the two of them giggling and filling up bags with things from around the house while a xylophone cover of Blitzo's theme plays in the background.

Blitzo: C'mon c'mon c'mon!

Stolas runs behind him panting a little they continue going through different areas taking things and giggling. They stop at a chandelier and look at it in wonder. Blitzo takes a piece of it.

Blitzo: Yes!

Stolas: Yay!

The camera circles around the two. They fall to the floor and lay on their backs giggling. The scene changes and they run by a balcony giggling. There is a whistling noise and Blitzo runs up to the edge of the balcony with his bag of treasures. His father pops out of a bush down below and makes a gesture for his son to throw down the loot. Blitzo looks behind him to Stolas who is bouncing on a stool trying to reach something and doesn't see anything so Blitzo grunts with all his effort and throws the bag of treasure down to his father who then ducks back into the bush.

Stolas: Blitzo over here!

Blitzo runs over to join him and the scene changes to the two of them outside by a tree. Stolas is sitting on the roots while Blitzo was climbing it. Blitzo falls out of the tree hanging by only his tail.

Blitzo: So what is that? Your diary?

Stolas: No this is my new grimoire! It's a spell book! I have to learn it so I can access the living world!

Blitzo: The living world? Like the world with humans and stuff? Where the sinners come from?

Stolas: Mmhmm.

Blitzo: That's cool!

Stolas: Yes I'm supposed to use it to study the sky!

Blitzo: Why?

Stolas: My dad says I can find prophecies but I don't really know. But I'm supposed to that's what my job will be when I grow up. To join the rest of the Goetia family.

Blitzo: Well you know what's I'm gonna do when I grow up? I'm gonna run my own circus and I'm gonna be the most famous imp ever and I'll be able to do what I want to do all day! I'm gonna make so much money and buy myself a big building with a big office!

Stolas: A big office? For a circus?

Blitzo: Yeah a big office! Circus business with clowns and horses! and the horses will all have good names like Stapler and Biscuit queen.

Stolas: (giggles) I'm sure you will that sounds like a good business.

Blitzo: Yeah and if you want to apply I'll hire you.....Maybe.

Stolas: (chuckles) You'll hire me?

Blitzo: Yeah if I feel like it.

Stolas: Well I hope I qualify! You'd be a good boss.

Blitzo: You say that with sarcasm but I totes would.

The two laugh together and the camera slowly fades away.

25 YEARS LATER

An adult Stolas wakes up looking exhausted. He groans and gets dressed in his robe and takes a bottle of pills. He goes to his library and opens up his grimoire and in the window behind him blitzo appears and sees the magic floating out of the book. He tries to pull open the window to get inside. Stolas closes the book and walks away but he did not see Blitzo who falls off the window.

Stella: (off-screen) Yes....together...we're-

Stolas checks on a sleeping Octavia and then wanders into his kitchen where Stella is having a phone call.

Stella: I know still being married isn't a big enough occasion. But to be fair it's no picnic being married to a boring stiff like Stolas.

Stolas looks as though he wants to speak to her but she holds up her finger at him and he instead walks away to his kitchen table to drink his morning drink. He uses magic to open up and hold the newspaper up in front of him. Which shows a page which was promoting a not divorced party.

Stolas: Stella what in hell is this?

Stella: Ugh Stolas you know I like throwing parties. Plus it's true, so you know you can come if you want.

Stella flips her hair feathers and walks away with the butler. Stolas takes a drink of his morning beverage and the camera cuts to him drinking out of a goblet at a fancy party. We see the guests standing and dancing and stella is with her two bird friends.

Stella: (laughs) No Stolas is terrible in bed! I swear to fuck he just lays there staring at the wall and I have to do everything! It's embarrassing! (sighs) I'm glad one egg fell out of me so I could stop pretending to want to fuck his scrawny twig ass.

She makes a loud drink sipping sound and then even louder laugh as she tosses one of her two glasses behind her and the glass shatters with her friends laugh with her. The camera pans to Stolas standing not too far away from the group clearly hearing everything that's being said about him much to his immense displeasure. The camera jumps out slightly so we can see that he was standing under a banner that says "Not Divorced!" while Stella and her entourage walk away laughing.

Stella: What a pathetic fucking man.

Stolas: (Growls) Do you have anything stronger than this?

Butler: We have absinthe your highness.

Stolas puts his wine glass on her tray and takes the skewers of mice.

Stolas: Bring me all of it..

Stella: (Off-screen) Poor people! Ugh I'm so glad that they're not allowed into this thing. I don't want them anywhere near me. Can you imagine if you didn't have money?

A different waiter brings Stolas a tray with a tiny shot glass and a green bottle of absinthe he pours a shot but Stolas takes the green bottle and begins chugging it.

????: Stolas sir?

Stolas gets distracted and chokes on his drink and spits it out.

Stolas: I'm fine!

Two Hellhound guards holding Blitzo between them walk up to stolas.

Hellhound: We caught this nasty imp trying to sneak into your chambers what should we do with him?

Stolas's eyes widen as he recognises the imp infront of him.

Stolas: Into my chambers really? Oh well that is concerning.Leave him to me I will handle him accordingly.

The two hellhounds drop Blitzo.

Stolas: Follow me imp.

Stolas walks past and Blitzo follows glaring around the room. The two pass by a hallway and Blitzo looks at the three big portraits on the wall. The first one was a teen Stolas holding the mirror the has his father on it. The second is Stolas and Stella on thier wedding day and they both look unhappy and serious. Stolas is also holding his grimoire in the picture. The third picture is Stolas happily smiling and holding a young Octavia in his arms while they are in space and he's using his powers to play together.

Blitzo: Look I didn't mean to interrupt your whatever party I was just trying to-

Stolas: Don't bother with excuses I know why you were here.

Blitzo: You....do?

Stolas leads Blitzo into a dark private room and closes the door behind them.

Stolas: Yes you are here to ravish me, weren't you?

Blitzo: Uhhhhhh you?

Stolas: Why else would you be breaking into my room? You could've asked to visit you know it's been a long time but I have a very good memory.

He claps his hands and the room's candles light up.

Blitzo: Oh yeah.

He sees Stolas's grimoire on the top shelf and decides to play into Stolas's fantasies in a bid to obtain it.

Blitzo: Well you know I figured since you're a prince and all it might just be easier to scale the walls and slip on in.

He wiggles his eyebrows at Stolas, flirtatiously.

Blitzo: Certainly is easier than going through your fucking staff...

Stolas: One would think you might be here for nefarious reasons if you are sneaking in during the cover of night.

Blitzo: Well I wanted to crash the party and it's always more fun you know to make an entrance.

Stolas: I recall how you enjoy making an entrance!

They walk to his couch and sit down together.

Stolas: So over two decades since I last saw you. Are you still a circus clown?

Blitzo: Oh. (laughs) No not anymore no I kill people now.

Stolas: Oh (laughs nervously) How afraid should I be?

Blitzo looks at the grimoire and then back to Stolas.

Blitzo: Well I mean-

His voice becomes seductive and he intertwines their fingers.

Blitzo: How afraid do you want to be?

Stolas gets a little flustered confused maybe like he'd meant this as a joke that Blitzo was unexpectedly taking seriously.

Stolas: Oh um well I uh...You know I was teasing. I don't really-

Blitzo: Yeah you seem pretty tense. How about I...help you out there?

Stolas: Umm...

Stolas nervously runs away from the couch and Blitzo falls onto the floor.

Stolas: You know this is um getting a wee bit...Is it hot? I'm starting to feel it's getting very hot...

Blitzo slams him against the bookshelf, causing it to shake.

Stolas: Oh! what are you doing?

The grimoire wiggles and falls to the floor.

Stolas: I barely remember your name!

Blitzo watches the grimoire fall to the floor he utilizes the ladder to pull Stolas into a dip clearly trying to get closer to the book.

Blitzo: It's Blitzo.

His tail begins pulling the book closer to him.

Stolas: didn't it have an o at the end, like a clown name? I remember.....oh!

They trip and Stolas stumbles back hitting his bed. The grimoire slides by it and blitzo pins Stolas onto the bed.

Blitzo: (sighs) Yeah well. It's silent now
kay? So call me...Blitzo.

Stolas squirms backwards further up the bed while blitzo crawls to him.

Stolas: Okay Blitzo what are you doing to me?

Blitzo: What do you want me to do to you?

Stolas: I uh well-

Blitzo realizes that Stolas will be able to see that his grimoire is missing and bites down on Stolas's neck as a distraction causing Stolas to let out a moan of pleasure.

Stolas: Oh my fuck oh wow!

He lets out another moan and falls backwards into his bed.

Stolas: You are so forward Blitzo! Oh what are we doing?!

He sits up as Blitzo is on the other side of the bed trying to pick up the grimoire. Blitzo jumps and pins him back down.

Blitzo: N-no! Stay down dammit.

Stolas: Oh so you like to command!? You like to be in charge hm?

Blitzo: Yeah i sure do-

He reaches for the grimoire as Stolas turns on to his stomach and bounces Blitzo on his ass pulling him away from the grimoire.

Stolas: Oh so you're a kinky little imp, aren't you? Do you like it when I talk dirty to you? I want you to **** me with your **** imp **** get it all the way *** get it all the way through me, you *****!

Blitzo turns Stolas's head around 180 degrees and covers his mouth with his hand.

Blitzo: Ew stop it.

Stolas: Yes if that's what Blitzy wants.

Blitzo then grabs the curtain from the bed poster and rips it making strips to tie around Stolas' eyes so he cannot see.

Stolas: Blitzy oh my yeees!

Blitzo ties the prince's hands and feet to the bed as well.

Stolas: Oh I've never had anyone want me this way!

Blitzo proceeds to grab the grimoire and starts heading towards the balcony.

Stolas: You have no idea how long I've craved this kind of passion and how much it means that the one who wants me is...my first ever friend!

Blitzo stops and looks back between stolas and then back at the grimoire.

Blitzo: (sighs) Alright fine. I can do this real fast.

THE MORNING AFTER REAL FAST

We hear a thud and see Stolas startle awake in bed from off screen we hear Blitzo. It's the scene from the pilot but from Stolas's point of view.

Blitzo: Sorry I fucked your husband.

Blitzo scrambles off the table and leaves. Stella looks up at the balcony where Stolas is and smashes her teacup onto the floor.

Stella: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, STOLAS?!!

Stolas: THAT was the sound of a FUCKING DIVORCE!!

He tears a celebratory still Not divorced banner to just say divorced and laughs triumphantly.

The flashback ends and Y/N takes in the whole story.

Y/N: So that's your whole story stola?

Stola: Yes evrey single detail.

Stella: That doesn't change the fact that she cheated on me for some horny imp!

Y/N: Well the way I see this total marriage was bullshit and was doomed to fail from the start. Its clear to me that you two didn't like eachother from the get go but because of your family's greed you had no choice but to put a ring on it right?

Stola: We were only children we never had a choice.

Y/N: And while yes cheating on your wife behind her back is a bad thing stola but your not innocent neither Stella.

Stella: I'm not?! But how?

Y/N: Well let's start by addressing the elephant in the room......the attitude. Its clear you didn't have an easy childhood because of the way you act and also including the fact that I doubt you were ever told NO as a kid this led you to develop this temper of yours didn't it?

Stella: Well......yes. I was quite heavily looked down on by my brother and my father wasn't on good terms with my mother which sometimes led to violent conflicts and a rough upbringing.

Y/N: And let's all be honest here the ONLY good thing to come out of this relationship was Octavia and that's it. But your constant fighting with eachother is giving her a ton of stress. Tell me do you want via to go through the same nightmare that you went through when you were her age?

Stola: No its last thing I want for my daughter.

Stella: Yes.....your right it's not what she deserves.

Y/N: Then with her well being in mind I'm giving the both of you two choices. Either you continue to fight eachother and make Octavia's life hell or you can nip this marriage in the bud and go your separate ways.

Stella: But Y/N if stola's father or my family were to hear about this-

Y/N: Then I'll handle them. I'm not afraid of some pompous chicken.

Stolas: All I've ever wanted was for my little owlet to be happy. But what Y/N said was right we can't keep arguing with eachother Stella. And if it means getting the divorce so that our daughter can finally catch a break from all the shouting and fighting then so be it.

Stella: But-

Y/N puts his hand on Stella's and looks at her.

Y/N: Come on Stella do this for Octavia.....and for me.

Stella:.......(Sighs) Alright I'll agree to the divorce.

Stella takes off her wedding ring and throws it off the balcony.

Y/N: Autta girl Stella your doing the right thing. Now it's time for you two to go your separate ways but make sure you tell Octavia what's happening.

Stella: I'll deliver the news to her.

Stella tries to walk away but Y/N gently grabs her shoulder.

Y/N: This is for the better Stella....you'll see.

Stella: I hope so Y/N.

Stella walks out of view and stola walks up to Y/N.

Y/N: I must say that break up went better then expected.

Stola: Yes it could have been much worse. But Y/N are you sure that this was the right choice? If my father finds out-

Y/N: It's as I said before I'll deal with him. I do not fear some blueblood who thinks he's above evreyone else.

Stola: But what if he ends up hurting me or Octavia?

Y/N: If that happens then-

Y/N turns his hands into claws.

Y/N: There's gonna be hell to pay. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you Stella or Octavia. I'll protect you with my life if I have to.

Stola: You really mean that?

Y/N: Evrey damn word.

Stola smiles and gently grabs Y/N and pulls him into a kiss. This kiss wasn't filled with lust or desire instead it was with passion and love. Y/N melted into it and two embraces eachother under the moonlight. The two slowly part lips and stola hugs Y/N letting a tear fall from her eyes.

Stola: Thank you my prince.

Y/N: Anything for you me lady.

The camera pans away and shows Octavia who was looking at them from a corner with a smile on her face and the chapter comes to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 757 21
"A human that has fallen in love with a female hellhound, despite fearing going to Hell." "A hellhound that has fallen in love with a male human, des...
94.5K 1.2K 26
Before you were close to death, you were given a power that would soon be feared by many in hell. You've recently started working at IMP and have unc...
70.7K 1.4K 9
●・○・●・○・● First of all, it starts with a simple knock on the door. An angry looking demon storms in and demands to see Blitzo, to have a chat with hi...
45.3K 764 21
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Welcome to the arduous life of Y/N, a particularly strange teenage Hellhound with...