GOOD GIRLS; jmrf

Door TGTATB0

โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ GOOD GIRLS โ €โ €โ € in which, he tries to get her to break the rules but little does he know, she's no... Meer

introduction
000. prologue
001. you're so into me
002. the love of your life
003. you guys are fucked
004. big brother duties
005. see where things go
006. i'm so stupid
007. how little she means
008. don't go near her
009. your comfort zone
010. like very innocent
011. never been kissed
012. his true intentions
013. i can be quiet
014. i think you're hot
015. that's what he said
016. hard to believe
017. it's nice of you
018. have our us night
019. we'll get that boy
020. no longer their's
021. act like a dickhead
022. feel more comfortable
023. happily agreed to it
024. someone seems guilty
025. you belong with me
026. boy's a heartbreaker
027. that meant nothing
028. my friends stupid bets
029. having fun tonight
030. don't have a boyfriend
031. she's emotional and all
032. your decision to make
033. you wanted to earlier
034. you're so fucking hot
035. don't think you should
036. talk me out of it
037. kissing my girlfriend
038. doesn't make sense
039. she's like a sister
040. being unnecessary
041. to respect my wishes
042. i enjoyed the night
043. i'm working on it
044. do you have plans
045. they're the reason
046. i don't wanna know
047. get down and dirty
048. you're safe with me
049. did you enjoy it
050. it was fucking weird
051. alone when i'm sad
053. i'm done with you
054. why this happened
055. you're trespassing
056. it's not about that
057. proud you can admit
058. can't take the hint
059. promise she was lying
060. i kinda miss him
061. c'mon let's dance
062. i let him lie to me
063. being more respectful
064. never back down
065. he had his chance
066. trust her more
067. don't do this to me
068. aren't as much
069. boost of confidence
070. a little more for me
071. no wonder why
072. part of the plan
073. i said get out
074. i'll have you know
075. we'll discuss it later
076. party of the year
077. ball over the fence
078. but i'm scared to
079. nice meeting you
080. i'll be there
081. someone like him
082. a pathetic kiss
083. proper and all that
084. my favorite thing
085. everyone's just nosy
086. jealous of him
087. stay a little longer
088. it was disrespectful
089. it's not your business
090. happened last night
091. it probably is safer

052. should've done already

66 4 8
Door TGTATB0

G O O D   G I R L S,
chapter fifty-two

third person.

"hey penny," a random boy called out to
the girl as they crossed paths in the hallway — her getting a little taken back by how he knew her. "i have a rape fantasy, i heard you could help a guy out," he bursted out in laughter with his friends.

"that's.. disgusting," penelope quickly shook her head, furrowing her brows while she looked at them.

as they didn't care in what she had to say in reply, she continued walking to her fourth period class with confusion plastered over her face. and with over hearing another few whispered between people, that feeling was quickly turning to anger and sadness as the realisation set in.

"heard jonah's bad in bed," another swung his arm over the girl. "i could show you better."

pushing the boy's hand away from her shoulder as she didn't reply and continued to walk to the classroom. she tried her best to block out the other comments people were making and instead focusing on her breaths to avoid breaking down in tears.

"penny, penny, penny," aurora ran over to the girl the second she saw her. "you haven't heard anything have you?"

"i have.."

"i'm so sorry," she pulled her into a hug. "he doesn't deserve you."

"can we just.. go somewhere..?" penelope sniffled. "i- i just.. need space from everyone.."

"of course," the elder quickly nodded, unwrapping her arms from her and grabbing her hand.

quickly leading them away from the classroom before their teacher could show up and tell them to head inside. meeting up with their other three friends who had also decided to skip the period, in the student parking lot and taking aurora's car to her house.

"we can only hang out here for an hour then we have to go back cause mom finishes work early today and will would actually kill me if she knew we were doing this," the girl babbled as she placed a couple bottle of alcohol and mixers down in front of the group. "and on that note, yous can not drink too much, i don't want you to get in trouble at school."

"i just can't stand listening to mrs. windsor talk right now.." penelope replied. "and also with everyone talking about me.. just a little of this will make things more dealable."

"should we go talk to principal sancho when we get back there, snitch frantzich in for being an asshole?" elias more so suggested. "get him  suspended for spreading rumours.."

"it's not a rumour.." she mumbled.

"he's spreading shit about you, no matter the reason, he should be stopped.." he added.

"wait, what do you mean?" layla furrowed at the girl. "you were actually quiet when you were having sex? was it serious that unenjoyable?"

"well it's hard to enjoy something when you're feeling uncomfortable.." she explained before taking a sip from her cup.

"girl, some advice.. sometimes you just gotta exaggerate your breathe and add some little uhh's too it, even if you're not enjoying it, just keep the guy thinking they're the best in bed."

"i just wish he would've respected me like he promised he would.." penelope replied, pretty much ignoring the other's comment. "like he swore on his mother's life, who breaks that sort of promise?"

"dickheads," marco subtly nodded.

"the funny thing is.." aurora spoke up, wanting to help ease the girl a little. "it's so stupid of him to share it and let people spread gossip when he literally has that stupid bet with his friends to date two girls.. like doesn't this just make him lose? like how is he gonna make ruby believe that he 'didn't cheat on her'?"

"he'll find a way to gaslight her," elias followed with a sigh at the thought of the jock's actions.

"what are you going to do about the situation, penny?" marco asked.

"i don't know.. at least talk to ruby so she knows what he's been doing behind her back.. which i should've done already.. when he told he his friends' bet but i was being too stupid to think straight.."

"and maybe end things with him..?" aurora raised a brow.

"mh.."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
i'm sorry🫣

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
90.1K 1.6K 19
THIS book is full of descriptions and very sexually proceed with caution โš ๏ธ "STOP ! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME TERRANCE"! Arianna yelled at the top of h...
28.7K 1.8K 19
THE STORY STARTS AFTER KARAN'S DEATH. MONAMI COULDN'T BEAR TO STAY THERE EVEN FOR A MINUTE. ACADEMY'S EVERY CORNER REMINDED HER OF HIM AND IT WAS BEC...
2.7K 57 32
"๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐? ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ...