The Neglected Avenger (Male R...

By WeaselSnipes

Y/N L/N was neglected by his family for years. His family paid no attention to him, and his siblings always b... More

Bio
Prologue The Avenger Initiative
Chapter 1 Meeting The Team
Chapter 2 The God Of Mischief
Chapter 3 The Arguement
Chapter 4 Under Attack
Chapter 5 New York Under Attack
Chapter 6 Parting Ways
Chapter 7 Rescue Mission
Chapter 8 The Red Hood vs The Winter Solider
Chapter 9 Assassination
Chapter 10 HYDRA's Plan
Chapter 11 The Winter Solider Revealed
Chapter 12 Stopping HYDRA
Chapter 13 Family Reunion
Chapter 14 The Twins
Love Interest
Winner
Chapter 15 The Party
Chapter 16 Finding Ultron
Chapter 17 Safe House
Chapter 18 Sokovia
Chapter 19 New Members
Chapter 20 The Accident
Chapter 21 The Sokovia Accords
Chapter 22 The Winter Soldier Returns
Chapter 23 Team Cap Vs Team Iron Man
Chapter 24 Confronting Zemo
Chapter 25 Wanted
Chapter 26 Taskmaster
Chapter 27 Natasha's Sister
Chapter 28 Natasha's Father
Chapter 29 Natasha's Mother
Chapter 30 Black Widow vs Red Hood
Chapter 31 The Black Order
Chapter 32 The Plan
Chapter 33 Guardians Of The Galaxy
Chapter 34 The Mad Titan
Chapter 35 The Dusted
Chapter 36 Returning To Earth
Chapter 37 Hunt For Thanos
Chapter 38 Debriefing
Chapter 39 Vormir
Chapter 40 Thanos Returns
Chapter 41 The Final Battle
Chapter 42 Aftermath
What If... Thanos Didn't Destroy The Stones
Chapter 43 The Corpse
Chapter 44 What Is Today
Chapter 45 Magic Act
Chapter 46 New Life
Chapter 47 Family Troubles
Chapter 48 Finding Answers
Chapter 49 Getting Answers
Chapter 50 Battle For Westview
Avengers The Kang Dynasty Teaser/Trailer
Chapter 51 The New Captain America
Chapter 52 The Super Solider
Chapter 53 Zemo
Chapter 54 High Town
Chapter 55 The Lab
Chapter 56 Confronting Karli
Chapter 57 No Longer Captain America
Chapter 58 One World, One People
Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Sneak Peek
Chapter 59 Giant Eye Monster
Chapter 60 Confronting Wanda
Chapter 61 Looking For Other Strange
Chapter 62 Illuminati Headquarters
Capter 63 Stopping Wanda
Jason's Love Interest?
Winner
Chapter 64 Never Meet Your Heroes
Chapter 65 Hide and Seek
Chapter 66 Echoes
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 67 Partners, Am I Right?
Chapter 68 Ronin

Chapter 69 So This Is Christmas?

627 7 0
By WeaselSnipes

Kingpin was walking with his crane as he saw Eleanor.

Kingpin: Ms. Bishop.

Eleanor: Mister Fisk.

Kingpin: What can I help you with, Eleanor?

Eleanor: We've had a good relationship, haven't we, Wilson?

Kingpin: Yes.

Eleanor: I've never asked questions, I've always done what was told.

Kingpin: What I'd expect when there's a debt, and your husband owed a small fortune.

Eleanor: Which I have repaid tenfold by now.

Kingpin: All the while doing pretty well for yourself. Like you said, it's been a good relationship, which is why I'm a little confused where you're headed with this.

Eleanor: I handled Armand like you asked. My fiancé is taking the fall for Sloan. But my daughter and her friend, my daughter is home now, and they are getting too close. And that's where I draw the line.

Kingpin: There are no lines in this business.

Eleanor: And that is why I have to leave this business.

Kingpin: Eleanor don't be rash.

Eleanor: I want you to know that I have been keeping an insurance policy.

Kingpin: Eleanor...

Eleanor: Copies of everything, in a safe place.

Kingpin: In the spirit of the holidays, I'm gonna give you a minute to think about what you're starting right now.

Eleanor: I don't need a minute.

Eleanor gets up and walks away. Meanwhile, Clint, Jason, Y/N, and Kate watched the video.

Clint: Who sent this?

Jason: Yelena.

Kate: Apparently my mom is the one who hired her to kill you both.

Clint: Oh, wow.

Kate: It doesn't make any sense. My mom doesn't even, she doesn't even jaywalk. And now she's working with the mob? She killed Armand? My God, I need to talk to her.

She calls her mom.

Clint: Kate, wait. You gotta calm down, okay? Let's talk this out.

Eleanor (Voicemail): Hi, this is Eleanor. I can't answer the phone right now...

Clint: Just take a breath, okay? But your mom needs our help. That video, Kate, it's not good.

Y/N: The Kingpin will not take this lightly. He is going to react, and he's gonna do it in a big way.

Kate: Clint, Y/N, this is my mess to clean up. You should go home, you should be with your family. You can still make it in time for Christmas.

Clint: Kate, you and Jason are our partners. Your mess is our mess. I'm not going anywhere until this is finished.

Echo then reunites with Kingpin.

Kingpin: Here she is. I've seen you at the end of some tough matches, but this? Do you want to tell me what's been going on? I always taught you to keep a low profile.

Kazi: I'm sorry. I got carried away. You know what my father meant to me.

Kingpin: To all of us.

Kazi: I've come to my senses. I need to focus on the job. Stop chasing ghosts.

Kingpin: That's quite the turnaround.

Kazi: I've realized no matter what I do, I can't bring my father back. Finding whoever killed him, that won't change anything. He would've wanted you to move on.

Kingpin: He always wanted... The best for you. I only wish that he could be here now to see you and all of your accomplishments.

Kazi: If it's okay with you, I'd like a couple days off, to clear my head.

Kingpin: Yes, that's reasonable. Maya... I love you.

Echo (Hand Signal): I love you.

She walks away.

Kingpin: The Ronin is running around the city. Two Avenger has taken an outsized interest in our operations, and the Bishop woman, she thinks that she can quit her job, as if she works for Goldman Sachs. And Maya... My Maya... She's turned on us.

Kazi: Yeah.

Kingpin: What will we do about it? The people need to be reminded that the city belongs to me.

The four heroes were on a subway.

Jason: Kate, I'm really sorry how this has all turned out for you.

Kate: Well... Can't think about it right now. We've gotta focus on tonight.

Clint: You're right. We need a ton of gear. Like a whole batch of way-too-dangerous trick arrows.

Kate: You can make more?

Jason and Kate worked together to make more arrows as Y/N and Jason headed to an abandoned warehouse of the Avengers and saw all of the ammo Tony gave him.

Y/N: Let go, kid.

Jason smiles. Clint and Kate manufacture new trick arrows from scratch.

Clint: Hey, Kate, have you seen that pepper spray?

Kate: Yeah, I've got it here.

Clint: All right.

Kate: What is this one?

Clint: Way too dangerous.

Kate: Too dangerous.

Y/N and Jason reload their pistols setting them to automatic.

Clint: So, this, uh, this holiday party tonight, is it a fancy thing?

Kate: Yeah. Formal.

Clint: You know, you don't have to do this. It is part of the job. It's always inconvenient. It's lonely. You will get hurt. Heroes have to make some tough decisions. So, if you're gonna do this... I just wanna know you're ready.

Kate: When I was younger, aliens invaded. And I was alone. And I was terrified. But then I saw you, fighting aliens with a stick and a string. I saw you jump from that building even though you can't fly, even though you don't have superpowers. And I thought, "If he could do that, then I didn't have to be scared". You showed me that being a hero isn't just for people who can fly or shoot lasers out of their hands, it's for anyone who's brave enough to do what's right, no matter the cost. I'm ready.

Night came and all of the Tracksuit Mafia began to arrive at Rockefeller Center.

Kazi: I'm in position. If the Bishop woman escapes, be ready.

Ivan: We're on the route. Tomas has east exits, I have west.

Y/N, Clint, Kate, and Jason all walk together and into the party.

Kate: I don't see my mom yet.

Clint: Why don't you tell me what you do see? What are our assets, what are our threats?

Kate: Mmm. Threats? That guy. That's Gary. He fired me from one of the only jobs I ever had. Assets?

Jason: Well, we have those all over the party.

Y/N: True.

They then notice Jack.

Kate: Wow. Jack's out of jail already. Nothing phases that guy.

Clint: So, Jack wielding a sword, just out of jail for allegedly murder somebody with one.

Kate: Maybe it's his way of proving that he really is innocent?

Clint: It's a weird flex, but sure.

Armand VII: Hey, Jack. I thought you were in jail.

Jack: I was, until your father bailed me out.

Armand VII: Mom said I was gonna get your wine collection.

Jack: What? You're not old enough to appreciate my wine collection.

Armand VII: Well, I will be someday.

Jack: The problem is it will have peaked by then.

Armand VII: Not if you go back to jail, it won't.

Jack: Do you remember when you peed in your pants in The Hamptons? I do. Everybody does.

Clint and Y/N gave Kate and Jason earbud communicator.

Clint: Take this. Stay on comms, okay?

Jason: Okay.

Clint: I'm gonna take a lap.

Y/N and Clint walk off and Kate and Jason off together.

Orville: There you go.

Yelena enters.

Orville: Wanna check your coat?

Yelena: No, thank you.

Orville: Okay, then.

Clint: Do you see her?

Kate: No, I haven't seen her yet.

Eleanor arrives outside and Kate and Jason see her.

Jason: Found her.

Eleanor: Kate, hi...

Kate: Mom, come with me.

Kate leads her away to the kitchen.

Eleanor: What are you doing?

Kate: I'm saving your life. Your business partner wants you dead.

Eleanor: What are you talking about?

Kate shows her the video.

Kate: How could you do this? All these years.

Eleanor: You don't understand. When your father died, I was blindsided. He owed that monster money.

Jack: There you two are! Sorry to interrupt, darling, but I really need to have a word with you...

Eleanor: Jack, not now. Sweetheart, Kate, don't worry about it, I have everything under control.

Y/N and Jason spots Yelena.

Y/N: Ah, crap.

Kazi spots Clint.

Kazi: Surprise, surprise.

Clint notices the red dot.

Clint: Get down.

Clint dodges the bullet as the crowd gets scared. Clint runs as Kazi tries to shoot him.

Clint: Away from the window, away from the window.

Y/N: Stay down! Stay down. This way. Missy, a little help. Come on.

Kazi: Barton, L/N here, and the girl and boy. Tell the boss Christmas came early.

Kate: What the hell was that?

Jason: shots fired. We're workin' on gettin' these people outta here.

Kate: Mom and Jack, stay here.

Eleanor: Kate, do not go out there, it's too dangerous.

Kate: You're the reason it's dangerous out there, Mom. Just stay put and stay out of this.

She walks off and Eleanor does as well, leaving Jack alone.

Jack: You know... I feel like I'm missing something here.

More people scream as shots are heard.

Jack: Okay, Jack, this is it. It's your time.

Jack pulls out the sword.

Kate: Clint, who's shooting?

Clint: I have no idea.

Y/N joins Clint.

Clint: We're gonna head downstairs, draw the fire away.

Y/N: Jason, kill the lights.

Jason cut the lights. Kazi lowers the sniper.

Kazi: Shit.

Jason joins Kate and sees Yelena.

Kate: Oh, shit.

Kate and Jason confront Yelena.

Kate: So, I know you're chummy with my mom, I didn't think you'd make the cut for the Christmas party.

Yelena: Kate Bishop. Y/N L/N. I'm not here to ruin anything. I'm just going to kill Barton, have some appetizers, and then I'll go.

Jason: I hope you enjoy the bruschetta, 'cause it looks like you already lost him.

Yelena: He's in the elevator.

Kate: Yeah, what, out of sixty-five floors, you think you're just gonna magically guess which one he's on?

Yelena: Twelfth floor.

Kate: Damn it.

Yelena: Enjoy the party.

Kate and Jason try to enter the elevator with Yelena.

Yelena: No, no, Kate, stay.

They enter. Jason tries to change the floor, but Yelena smacks his hand away.

Yelena: No.

Kate tries to change the floor but Yelena counters it twice until Kate slaps her.

Yelena: What was that?

Kate: I don't know.

Kate runs to change the floor, but Yelena grabs her as Jason pulls Yelena.

Yelena: No!

Kate: No. No, no, no!

Yelena: Oh, my God, what is happening?

Yelena pulled off her dress and Kate was wearing her suit.

Yelena: Did you plan that?

Kate: Yes.

Jason: No, we didn't.

Kate then presses all of the buttons.

Yelena: No, no! Come on, that is so annoying.

Yelena takes off her coat revealing her outfit and she exits the elevator as Kate and Jason chases her.

Kazi: They're coming to you.

Ivan: Red One in position. Tomas will watch exits, I will take team inside.

Clint pulls out his bow as Y/N pulls out a sniper. Kate and Jason chases Yelena and blocks her exit.

Kate: What are we doin'? I mean, it's Christmas Eve. Let's grab a drink, huh?

Yelena: Okay. Yeah. Sure.

Jason: Cool.

Yelena: After I kill Barton.

Kate: No. No, that's not what... Come on. You don't need to...

Yelena kicks her as Jason grabs her, but Yelena throws him onto a table breaking it. Clint and Y/N open two windows and see the Kazi. Y/N shoots and Kazi takes cover as Clint shoots an arrow. Purple gas fills the room as Kazi runs out coughing. Clint and Y/N high five each other.

Clint: Kate, where are you?

Kate: Yep, give us a minute.

They continue to fight Yelena as Jason throws Yelena over a chair. Jason then gives Kate her pistol as Yelena throws her barton through the window and Kate throws the pistol at her.

Yelena: Ow! That really hurts!

Kate: Yeah. Yeah, well, so did the kick to the ribs.

Yelena: Oh, yeah. That was a good one. That was good form. But you did the really cool body throw.

Kate: Yeah, thank you. Thank you.

Yelena: Yeah.

Kate: Stop making me like you.

Yelena: I'm sorry, I can't help it. That was really fun.

Jason: We should do it again one day.

Yelena: Agreed. Bye.

She connects a zipline to herself and jumps out the window and runs on the wall.

Kate: Clint!

Clint: Was that you?

Jason: It's Yelena. Watch out!

Yelena tries to shoot Clint, but Clint avoids it, and she lands on the ground. Jason wraps a zipline to himself and Kate.

Kate: It's supposed to be scary, it's supposed to be scary. Okay.

They jump out of the window.

Y/N: What are you doing?

They land on the ground.

Y/N: Jason?

Clint: Kate! You, okay?

Jason: I'm good.

Kate: Yeah. Clint, the Tracksuits are here.

Ivan: Look! It's Kate Bishop and Jason Todd.

Kate and Jason fight them as Jason grabs Ivan.

Ivan: I know it's probably not the best moment right now, but I want to thank you, you know. For your advice, what you said, how I should speak to my girlfriend.

Jason: Did it work?

Ivan: It worked, bro, we went to Maroon instead.

Kate: That's so great. So, what's with the gun?

Ivan: I'm sorry, but... I wanted to thank you.

Kate kicks him as Jason fights them.

Tracksuit 1: I got you now, bro.

Jack knocks the gun away and knocks him to the ground.

Kate: Jack!

Jack: Hello, sweetie!

Kate: Behind you!

Jack knocks the Tracksuit mafia down.

Kate: Jack. Jack, I am, I am so sorry my mom got you put in jail. Are you okay?

Jack: Never been better. Oh, no!

Jack fights the members with swords and defeats them.

Jack: But I'm afraid I've lost track of your mother.

Kate: Yeah. You and me, both.

The other Tracksuit mafia were inside as Clint was about to press a button but Kazi punches Clint while holding Y/N. Kazi throws Y/N aside.

Kazi: I'm gonna enjoy this.

They fight.

Clint: I told you to stop.

Kazi: You started all this. And now I have to finish it.

Clint and Kazi continue to fight as the Tracksuit mafia closes in.

Tracksuit 2: There he is.

Y/N grabs the bow and presses the button and part of the room falls on them. Y/N then knocks out Kazi.

Clint: You're right, Kazi. That was fun.

Y/N and Clint see more Tracksuit Mafia's.

Clint: This is some Christmas.

They run and escape using the zipline and land on the Christmas tree. Jason and Kate were still fighting.

Kate: Clint! Where are you?

Clint: Right here!

Kate: Where's "here", Clint?

Y/N: In the tree.

Jason: What tree?

Clint: The tree!

They look and see Clint and Y/N.

Kate: What're you doing up there?

Y/N: We're just hangin' out, what do you think?

Jason gives Kate her gear and runs off as more Tracksuit Mafia arrive a tricycle land out of a window.

Kate: Hey, bros.

She fires at the members and takes them down as Jason leads the citizens away.

Kate: Clint, I need you and Y/N to hang on tight.

Y/N: What do you think we've been doing?

Clint: Wait, wait. What do you mean?

Kate: I'm gonna get you out of that tree.

Clint: No, no, don't do anything. Kate? I'm gonna get out myself.

Kate: You want me to say, 'On my signal'?

Y/N: Kate, please don't do anything.

Kate: All right, I won't say it then.

Clint: Repeat after me, 'I'm not gonna do anything incredibly stupid.'

Kate shoots an arrow, and it shakes the tree.

clint: Kate, what just happened? Kate, do not!

Kate: Timber.

Using an acid arrow, Kate fells the Rockefeller tree and frees Clint and Y/N. A horde of Tracksuits arrive. Kate and Jason arrive and help them as they shoot at the Tracksuits.

Clint: We're too exposed. Let's go.

Clint shoots an arrow that is electrical and grabs all the guns from the Tracksuits.

Clint: That should hold them off for a bit.

Clint and Y/N took off their suits and revealed their outfits.

Kate: Oh, my God, you wore it!

Clint: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Kate: Oh, my God, it looks so good, I told you.

Clint: Yeah. Listen to me. We need to get off this ice, okay? The only way off this ice is up those stairs.

Kate: Great. There's only about a thousand of them and four of us.

Clint: Here, take these.

Clint gives Kate the dangerous arrows.

Kate: No way. Is it time?

Clint: It's time. All right, Kate. Let's give 'em hell.

Y/N: Ready, kid?

Jason: Ready.

They attack the four on the ice, but they are held off by their trick arrows. They all work together when suddenly, one Tracksuit-driven truck attempts to run them over, but Bishop uses a red Pym Particles arrow to shrink them, and the truck is carried off by an owl.

Clint: Well, there's that.

Y/N and Jason shoot the other Tracksuits.

Clint: Let's go.

They ran off.

Grills: Kate, your mom just came out the side door.

Clint: Copy.

Kate: I gotta go find her.

Clint: You, okay?

Kate: Yeah.

Kazi and more Tracksuits arrive.

Y/N: Just go.

Clint shoots as Y/N shoots the others but Kazi grabs the arrow.

Kazi: Nice shot!

Clint: Yeah, no shit!

Yelena tackles Clint as Echo confronts Kazi.

Kazi: You know what I have to do.

They fight as Y/N stands in front of Clint and stares at Yelena.

Y/N: Don't make me do this.

Yelena: Move, L/N.

Y/N: Not happening.

Yelena: You're pathetic. You're so pathetic.

Yelena punches Y/N as Echo walks towards Kazi.

Echo (Hand Singal): I don't want to kill you. I want to leave all this behind. Together.

Kazi: Don't you understand? This is my life, Maya. My life! It was never supposed to be yours! Don't make me do this, Maya.

Eleanor was being escorted to her car.

Eleanor: We have to find Kate. I think she's...

She sees the dead agent in the car. The door gets ripped open as Kingpin looks at her.

Kingpin: Don't leave, Eleanor. Come here. Let's talk.

Kate: Get away from my mom!

Kate aims her bow at him as Jason aims his pistols.

Kingpin: What are you gonna do with that?

Kate shoots him but he pulls it out.

Jason: What?

Jason shoots but nothing happens as Kate shoots a zipline, but Kingpin pulls her and knocks them away. Eleanor drives the car into Kingpin knocking him into the store. Kazi looks at Echo.

Kazi: I'm not like you. Okay? It's too late.

Echo (Hand Singal): It's not too late. If you're brave enough to choose it. We can walk it together.

Kazi: He won't let that happen. I can't walk both worlds.

Kazi pulled one of Clint's arrows from the body of one of his allies and tried to attack Echo with it. However, Echo managed to turn the arrow on Kazi, impaling his stomach with the arrow.

Kazi: Leave, Maya. He's coming for you.

Kingpin turns and sees Kate and Jason.

Kate: Where you goin', big guy?

Kate and Jason fights Kingpin as Kingpin punches Jason through a toy shelf.

Kingpin: You're in over your head!

Jason gets up. Y/N was fighting Yelena as Y/N grabbed her.

Y/N: Enough, Yelena! I don't want to hurt you!

Yelena throws him.

Yelena: Get out of the way!

She throws him as Y/N gets up only to be punched as Y/N grabs her.

Yelena: What if Clint killed your grandpa?

Y/N: It doesn't matter... I could not stop him...

Yelena grabs him and knees him in the face. Kingpin grabs Jason by the throat and throws him as he backhands Kate. Yelena continues to punch Y/N in the face, but he does not fight back. Kingpin slams Jason to the ground and turns to Kate.

Kingpin: You're really starting to annoy me.

Kate shoots an arrow but Kingpin snaps Kate's trick arrows like twigs, but she activates the arrowheads and causes an explosion which greatly weakens him and Jason tases him. Kate runs towards her mom.

Kate: Mom? Mom?

Eleanor: Kate. Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, baby. We're gonna put all this behind us. You'll see. Okay? It will all go back to normal.

Kate: It's never been normal, Mom. I think part of me has always known that.

Eleanor: Honey, this was just an unfortunate arrangement. And it's over.

Kate: Killing Armand? Hiring an assassin to kill Clint? Framing your own fiancé? That's an unfortunate arrangement?

Eleanor: Yes, sweetie. That's how the world works. I've protected you from it. You may not have known what was going on, but I did it for you. I know what it's like to have nothing. And you can't handle it.

Kate: How do you know what I can handle?

Eleanor: Because I know you. And I know that you think that you can live life without consequences, just like your father. But someone has to clean things up. Someone has to take responsibility.

Kate: You're right.

Detective Caudle: Mrs. Bishop. You're under arrest for the murder of Armand Duquesne The Third. Turn around, please.

Eleanor gets arrested.

Eleanor: Is this what heroes do? Arrest their mothers on Christmas?

Kate: I'm sorry. I love you, Mom.

Detective Caudle: Let's go.

Y/N was breathing heavily. Yelena approaches Clint when Y/N whistles. It was Natasha's and Yelena's secret whistle.

Yelena: How do you know that?

Y/N: Your secret whistle with Nat. We always talked about you.

Yelena: You did?

Y/N: I knew you personally. My grandpa sacrificed himself to save the world. He sacrificed himself to save Nat, you, me, everyone... It shouldn't have gone that way, but it did. He made his choice... I loved him so much.

Tears come out of Y/N as he remembers his grandpa. Yelena helps Y/N up.

Yelena: I'm sorry.

Yelena hugs him and walks off. Y/N helps up Clint. The officers see Kingpin is gone.

Officer: He's not here. He's gone.

Kingpin sees Echo.

Kingpin: What a surprise.

She pulls out a pistol.

Kingpin: Maya. You and I... We're family. Family. Sometimes family doesn't see eye to eye...

A gunshot goes off. Clint, Y/N, Jason and Kate sit together.

Y/N: You know, I gotta be really honest with you, three. It doesn't happen too often, but... every once in a while, you come across somebody that just makes you better... in every way. And that Missy, boy, she just... outdid herself with the suit, right? And the elasticity in this fabric...

Kate: Okay, you can stop.

Clint: I know tonight was a lot. You took on Kingpin all by yourself. Not many people walk away from somethin' like that. And we're so proud of you.

Jason: Thank you.

Clint: You know what? We gotta walk that dog.

Kate: Yeah, we do.

On Christmas day, the four arrive at Clint's home with presents.

Clint: You coming?

Kate: Yeah. Come on, Lucky. Hey, are you sure this is, okay?

Clint: I'm telling you, they're very excited to meet you.

Nathaniel: Daddy!

Clint: Hey, there he is! Hey, buddy, Merry Christmas.

Lila: You made it. You kept your promise.

Clint: Here, take something.

Nathaniel: What's your name?

Jason: Jason and this is Kate.

Clint: Thank you. Merry Christmas.

Lila: Merry Christmas.

Clint: This is Kate. Come on in. Let's go. It's cold.

Laura: You made it.

Clint: I made it. Hey. I missed you.

Laura: I missed you too.

Nathaniel: Ah! The dog is so cute. What's his name?

Kate: That's Lucky.

Clint: Right, yeah. Brought home a couple strays.

Kate: Hi.

Clint: This is Kate and Jason.

Laura: Welcome, Kate. So good to have you.

Nathaniel: No way! I've always wanted one of these!

Clint: You're never gonna guess what was found in a black-market auction in New York City.

Clint gives her a watch.

Laura: Thank you.

It was her watch.

Clint: I want you to take better care of your stuff.

Laura: Well, you're hardly one to talk.

That's when Jason and Kate kiss. Y/N smiles.

Clint: Kate, Jason, Y/N. Hey, will you help me with somethin' real quick?

Kate: Yeah. Sure.

They go outside with Ronin outfits.

Clint: I figured you'd like to help me end what you started.

They then burn the outfit.

Kate: So should we say a few words or... Can I ask you something?

Clint: Yeah, sure.

They walk away.

Kate: What do you think of "Lady Hawk"?

Clint: Yeah, that's terrible.

Kate: "Hawk Eve"?

Clint: No, that's worse.

Kate: Damn, okay. Hawk shot. Like "hot shot". But you know, "Hawk".

Clint: No.

Kate: "Lady Arrow"?

Clint: None of those.

Kate: Okay, fine.

Clint: You know what, actually, I have an idea.

A few days later it was the next year, and the snow began to melt as Y/N was on a rooftop sitting down. His waistband begins to beep. He answers and a hologram of Kang pops up.

Kang: Get Wanda. It's time.

Y/N stares at him. Soon after, Shang-Chi and Katy Chen returned to San Francisco and met their friends, Soo and John, at their favorite restaurant. While they were eating, they told their friends about their recent experiences

Katy: I seriously thought we were going to die. And I'd only learned how to shoot a bow, like, a day earlier, now I'm on a battlefield, killing all these Soul Suckers with Shaun's aunty, who's this awesome, magical kung fu goddess.

Shang-Chi: And I'm hanging on to The Great Protector with my sister at this point, trying not to get eaten by the Mega Soul Sucker.

Katy: Oh, the Mega Soul Sucker was such a nasty bitch.

Shang-Chi: Yeah. It was trying to eat our dragon's soul.

Katy: Which would have allowed it to destroy the entire universe.

Shang-Chi: Yeah.

Katy: I only had one arrow left, and all I could hear in the back of my mind was my mom's voice saying, "Just take the shot, you little mooch!" And so, I aimed right for the Sucker's throat and I let her fly.

Shang-Chi: She hit it dead on.

Katy: And then Shaun used the Ten Rings to do this crazy Kamehameha fireball that exploded the thing...

Katy: ...and he saved the world.

Shang-Chi: Yeah, we, uh, lost some good people that day... but we made it.

Katy: We made it.

Soo: Are you done mocking me?

Katy: Oh, no. We're not mocking you.

Soo: So where is this sister of yours?

Shang-Chi: She's back at my dad's compound, shutting down his operations.

Katy: Yeah, his dad was the head of The Ten Rings for the past thousand years.

Soo: Two weeks ago, you were parking cars for tips, and you want me to believe you're now saving the world from soul-sucking monsters? I know, you're trying to get me back for what I said last time, but I'm not gonna apologize...

A portal slowly opened behind them.

Soo: ...for speaking the truth as a friend. I really meant what I said, and, in fact, I actually think this whole bit you're doing just further proves my point. You guys are obviously...

The portal fully opens.

Soo: What?

Wong appears from the portal.

Wong: Shang-Chi. Shang-Chi.

Shang-Chi: Uh... Here. Present.

Wong walks towards them.

Wong: My name is Wong.

Shang-Chi: Yeah, I know, sir. I'm a huge fan...

Wong: Do you have the rings?

Shang-Chi: Uh... Yeah, yes.

Wong: Good. Let's go, we have a lot to talk about. You too.

Katy: Me too?

Shang-Chi: I think we should...

Katy: Yeah.

Shang-Chi: Uh, we gotta go.

They get up and approach the portal.

Katy: Yeah. I know this is, like, crazy, but I'm gonna text you, and we'll do this again. Nice to see you, John.

Shang-Chi: I'll Venmo you for the...

They enter and the portal closes. At Kamar-Taj, they met Carol Danvers and Bruce Banner via holographic call and Wong discussed the rings as it hums.

Wong: Hmm. They don't match any artefacts from our codex. What do you think?

Bruce: Mm, I'm not sure. They're not Vibranium. Chitauri?

Carol: Not like any alien tech I've seen. How long did your dad have them before he gave them to you?

Shang-Chi: Um... About a thousand years.

Bruce: Their thermoluminescence indicates they're older than that. By a lot.

Wong: The first time you used the rings, we felt it in Kamar-Taj.

Katy: What is it?

Carol: A beacon.

Bruce: They're sending a message.

Shang-Chi: A message to where?

In the cave, Kang receives the message from the rings and smiles.

Kang: I have located it. 

The Avengers, Y/N, Wanda, and Kang Will Return In...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 314 41
There was an idea, called the Avengers Initiative. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if they could become something...
48.9K 1.7K 60
Y/N was abused most of his life and made the decision to run away when he was young. He was then found and adopted by Tony Stark. How will this chang...
6K 166 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...
53.3K 841 8
Meet (F/N) (L/N) a man, with a very specific set of skills whose lived a very long life, with a lot of baggage. Watch him as he goes through his jour...