another world ( karlnapity...

By fictionalmen_allmine

karl is a normal person with a normal life. Until one day, he's in coma ... But when he wakes up, he finds hi... More

another world?
someone
the magic ?
fairy ?
friends
Group
the first training
mission
Green haven
mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission complete
Adopted
sleepover
Truth or Dare
new mission ?
new mission
mission (2)
mission (3)
mission (4)
mission (5)
Mission (6)
mission (7)
mission (8)
mission (9)
mission (10)
mission (11)
Mission (12)
not a chapter!!
mission (13)
mission (14)
merry Christmas!!
Mission (15)
mission (16)
mission (17)
mission (18)
Mission (19)
mission (20)
mission (21)
mission (22)
mission (23)
mission (24) : the battle
mission (25): the battle
mission (26) : the battle
mission (27): the battle
mission (28): the battle
mission (29): the battle
mission (30) : complete
mission complete?
back to school
surprised test ?
test : begin now
shopping
shopping II
shopping lll
Cooking and picnic
cuddle
school's play
school's play II
Moon
goddess of moon
her son ???
question
The cursed crown
the cursed crown II
George missing ?!
who ?
back time ?
brother?
Capture
beast
marriage
noticed
battle
battle II
battle III
battle IV
end of the battle
the wish
Memories
new student
a story of me ?
prom
bullying
Judge
a small truth.
so weird ...
Prom
Prom II
Prom III
Third wheel
Traitor
Bring him back ?
future
Kidnapped
prepare
plan
portal
practice
meet
already?
back time
Fighting
fighting II
Travel
fighting III
fighting IV
final battle
father
faint
realized
M-MOM ?
chaotic
chaotic II
chaotic III
a way ?
found
alive ?
alive !
Aravali range
leave
leave II
fox ?
snow
new friend
Extra
know well
Monster
not monster ?
arrived
Noticed
asking
planning
(:0
not chapter:(
castle
tittle 👍
Puzzle
Puzzle II
the picture
what the f**k ???
Twin
leaving
the secret
Leaving II
not a chapter!!
meeting
meeting II
the attack
the attack II
the attack III
the attack VI

the approval

15 0 0
By fictionalmen_allmine

Third person pov:

Kate and Laugher were shock to see who was came out from the portal.

" s-sister !!" They both yelled.

Then the woman 2 showed up. The woman looked at the two then opened her mouth.

" -#&+$($-(#)#-#+(#(#-#+)(;*!$:$+#(!.?(()$;:$()) ????" The woman said.

Kate sighed then answered her questions. " {€^|÷×'} ¢°¢} ¢}××(2-$!)#+-#!#!:$;!! !!¡ +$- #)#)-!"

The woman 1 seemed to satisfy with the answer. The woman 1 looked at the twin.

The black one sighed as he said " (#-&$$(#):!" . The woman 1 nodded her head to seem understand something. +$&-$($:() ? " the woman 1 asked . Laugher giggled then gave her an answer" +#)$-&#?) ()&#;;@!$+- " the woman 1 nodded her head. " umm sorry to interrupt but can you speak English? I mean I understand what are you saying but clearly someone doesn't know it " the white said giggled as he looked at you , the readers.

" I see" the woman 1 said. " now let's recall what are we saying then " she said.

" well... What is going on here and my Friend, she told me that you are here when you are supposed to be in that universe???" The woman 1 asked. " well it's because someone want to change the plot and there will be no drama here too!!" Kate answered.

Laugher giggled. ' that's not an answer that you give when you speak that Language ' Laugher thought.

" well and the twin?"

" well they deserve to have a happy ending not sad ending. Moreover we as the guardian of the timeline, we can change timeline what we want too!" The black one said. " Nuh uh !! You will against the law ??" Kate yelled. " what law?" The black one said as he sticked his tongue out of his mouth.

" you-"

" Enough!" The woman 1 yelled.

The two then stopped fighting. " how you guy act so childish when you are over a thousand and a billion years old ??" The woman 1 asked. " it's him/her fault " Kate and the black one said.

The woman 1 sighed. Then another portal showed up. The woman 2 walked out with the popcorn. Everyone looked at her." what ? I just want to enjoy the show " she said. The woman 1 rolled her eyes. " let's get back to our topic..."

...

" what ???" Kate yelled.

" why would you do that ??" Kate asked.

" because it's their own business and also they also want it too..." The woman 1 said.

Kate remained silent. The woman 1 walked up to her then pat her head. " I know how much you put effort on this book and as the (&#@_-$() I am proud " the woman 1 smiled softly. " thank you " kate said as she face other side not to show her embarrassed side. The woman 1 laughed.

" ahh! Run out of popcorn already??" The woman 2 complained. " maybe you should bring 2 " Laugher said. " you! You ate more than me ! You god-damned pig !!" Woman 2 yelled.

Woman 1 rolled her eyes then giggled. " oh and also you two have my approve to change the past " woman 1 said. The two nodded . Then the three siblings with one friend disappeared.

" well? What should we do next ?'' The white one asked. " I know !" The black one said.

...

" oh god !! Why ... Why they replace me ??" . " are they hate me that much ??" Quackity yelled.

* no... Do not think like that *

" who's that ??" Quackity asked. " who re you ? And are you in my house ?" Quackity asked.

* I don't need to state my name but I just want to tell you that... They love you...*

" w-who ? Sapnap and Karl ?... No... They hate me and they wish for me not to join the relationship " Quackity said.

* oh god... How dump you are...*

" what ??"

* they are clearly love you , Quackity... *

Then the screen popped up. " what ?"

* when Karl want to talk to you... He want to invite you to join the Kinoku Kingdom . And you re the first one that Karl asked to join. It means how Karl blue the most . Moreover seemed Sapnap there, he also took a chance and invite him too and when you heard the conversation between them. And when they come here , Karl almost had an heart attack and panic . He is really worry about you. Sapnap almost had it too but he choose to hide it . He thinks that it's better to hide than show it. He doesn't want Karl to worry about him. Sapnap... Who was your friend or maybe soon to be your +#&#() * . '' huh? What's that ?".

* he will do whatever to take care of you and keep you safe from other thing *

Quackity looked at the screen. " I..I..." Then the screen disappeared.

Ted showed up. He looked at Quackity and began to tell him to join him with other too.

...

" let's hope , it can help him with this
." The white one said. " yeah... I mean it's my idea so it's supposed to walk anyway "

The white one gave him a glance. " gosh... Something I wonder why are you my brother?"

" hey!"

______________________________________

Sorry for short chapter because I have nothing to write . To be honest z I want to write another chapter but I don't have any idea. My brain is really want to change location to live , huh ?

But also !! I want you guy to come up with the name of the twin. Can I get it like more magical and also mystery vibe???

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning 🌞🌄
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone!!! :)) 😙😴

910 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1K 17
Karl was a tearful disaster after his messy breakup with his ex-fiancés. He couldn't stand this pain anymore, he needed a way out. He needed revenge...
7.1K 116 24
both dream and george were in high school and best friends when one day george felt different for him. they went through so many obstacles but ended...
309K 10.4K 122
George has been missing for a year, leaving his friends and family worried, nobody knows what happened or where he's been, what happens when he shows...
400K 17.3K 63
DREAMNOTFOUND !! Dream spends decades looking for the man he's loved since the start, finally meeting him once again. He makes sure this will be the...