7 Brothers And Baby Sister (B...

By HOPEWORLD1305

This story is about 7 brothers who found infant Y/n near their house. They decided to adopt her. Take a look... More

💠INTRODUCTION 💠
💠Adopt💠
💠Adopt Part-2💠
💠 Night 💠
💠Shopping for Her💠
💠Check-up💠
💠Sneeze💠
💠Reactions💠
💠Do you know where my oppa is?💠
💠Good Morning💠
💠Accident💠
💠My School Professors/Seniors 💠
💠Coolest Brother💠
💠Moving out?💠
💠I'm adopted?💠
💠All nighters💠
💠Emergency💠
💠New Home💠
💠Scolding💠
💠Mine💠
💠Burns💠
💠Reactions 2💠
💠Little CEO💠
💠First Birthday💠
Suggestions
💠Boyfriend💠
💠Assault💠
💠Punishment💠
💠Memory Loss💠
💠Alpha💠
💠My Mafia Brother💠
💠Nightmare💠
💠Lesson Learned💠
💠Alpha 2💠
💠Mission Make Jin Happy💠
💠First Word💠
💠First word (part 2)💠
💠Take care💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 3)💠
💠Bon Voyage (last part)💠
💠Things Dora Never Explored💠
💠The Competition💠
💠The Period Story💠
💠For Her💠
💠Teething problems💠
💠Lessons💠
💠Conversations💠
💠Amusement park💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me (final part)💠
💠Conversation 2💠
💠Pawsome Adventure 2💠
New Book!
💠Conversations 3💠

💠Pawsome Adventure💠

685 38 25
By HOPEWORLD1305

Age:

Y/n:10 years

Taehyung: 16 years

Namjoon: 20 years (The rest are closer to Namjoon and Taehyung's age)

.....

"Y/nie, Taehyungie come down now or else forget about the petshop trip" Namjoon yelled.

"We are here, we are here! Let's go" Y/n said, rushing down the stairs with Taehyung.

"Yeah! Please don't cancel the day out" Taehyung said. "Fine, let's go" Namjoon said and went toward the garage to get the car. Y/n and Taehyung sat in the backseats and Namjoon in the driver seat of the car. (Yes, he can drive cause this is a ff hehe~)

"Guys I'm saying this again we will not adopt any pet at all okay, we are just going to take a look . That's it, nothing more, am I clear?" Namjoon asked. "Yes oppa/hyung" Both the siblings in the backseat said disappointedly. "Good let's go!" And with that the trip started.

"Taehyungie, Y/nie look at the puppies here. They are so cute!" Namjoon said as they entered the store.

"Oppa do you know that every little girl wants a little fluffy puppy" Y/n said. "Oh here we go! Y/n I told you already that's not gonna happen. Jin hyung will kick me out if we step foot in our house with a pet. Please just play with them here and then we'll go home" Namjoon said.

"Hyung, please look at this little fluff ball in my hands. It's so cute and friendly. Please can we take him home? Please, please!" Taehyung said holding a little white and golden pomeranian. "No Tae, Jin hyung will kill us please no" Namjoon said.

"Gosh! You all have no idea about how much strength is required to fight against these two littles. It's so hard to resist their puppy eyes. I'm surprised myself that we made it home without a puppy" Namjoon said, making everyone chuckle at the dinner table. "Well done Joonie cause there won't be any pets here in our house anytime soon, so Y/n, Taehyung if you want a pet first grow up and when you can handle their responsibility yourself you can get a dog or whatever animal you want" Jin said.

"Oppa but that puppy was so cute, she had little legs and her fur was soft. I just fell in love with her. She was so so so pretty" Y/n and Taehyung kept on ranting about the dogs and puppies they met today.

Almost a week has gone after the pet store visit and Y/n and Taehyung just can't get their minds off the puppies. "Oppa I want a puppy" Y/n whined. "I know Bub I want one too" Taehyung said consoling her little sister as the two were on their way back home from school.

"Wooof woof!" A low painfully whimpering dog's bark was heard. "Oppa you heard that too right?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, it didn't sound good. Should we go and check?" Taehyung asked. "Yes, I think it came from that alley" Y/n pointed towards the small alleyway and they both went there in search of the poor dog.

"Y/n here see that box" Taehyung pointed at a sealed box from which the sounds were coming. "Yep there is definitely a dog in here" Taehyung said as he picked up the box. "Wait I have scissors, here open the box quickly" Y/n said handing him the scissors. Both the siblings were shocked looking at a black and tan puppy inside the box. "Aww baby it's okay now, everythings alright" Y/n said as she took the puppy outside the box and cradled it in her arms.

"Here buddy, drink some water" Taehyung said as he emptied some water in his empty tiffin box. "How do you know if this puppy is a buddy or a sis?" Y/n asked as she placed the puppy down to drink water. "It's simple, I saw his genitals while you were picking him up. It's a guy for sure" Taehyung said with a smirk. "Ewww" Y/n cringed. "Let's go buddy, don't stay near this dirty oppa. He saw your HuuHa bro" Y/n said to the puppy.

"Y/n what should we do now?" Taehyung asked. "Is that even a question? We are obviously taking him home. I can't leave him here. Look at him, he looks weak, he needs food, family and TLC" Y/n said emotionally. "What's TLC?" Taehyung asked. "Tender love and care" Y/n explained. "But what about Jin hyung? He will scold us if he finds him in the house" Taehyung said. "It's okay we will hide him in my room. You know oppa don't enter my room without my permission" Y/n said. "Yes, because you are the only girl and you need privacy!" Taehyung mocked. "Yes I do" Y/n said in a Hermione Granger way (Harry Potter fans here). "Whatever, let's take him home now" Taehyung said and they both went home with the puppy in Y/n's arms.

"Oppa carefully put him in my bag and leave the zip slightly open for ventilation" Y/n told Taehyung as they stood near the main entrance of their home. "Hmm, give him to me" Taehyung said. "Hey pup oppa is gonna keep you in my bag till we reach my room okay? It'll be a little dark but don't be afraid and don't make any noise. We are doing this to help you" Y/n said to the dog and handed it to Taehyung.

The duo sneakily entered the house and rushed towards the stairs. "Oh, Y/n Tae you both are back! Where is Jungkook?" Hoseok asked as he saw the pair climbing stairs. "Oh oppa, Jungkook oppa had a volleyball session after school so he is attending that. Now can I go to my room" Y/n said in a hurry, afraid the dog would start barking if kept in the bag for too long. "Okay... but why are you in a hurry?" Hobi asked.

"Umm that- actually I sweat a lot today I need to change. This uniform is itchy. Okay bye!" Y/n made up an excuse and ran to her room. "Okay... Tae you?" Hobi asked. "I, I'm not in a hurry hyung. Do you want any help with anything?" He asked. "No, go to your room, change and come down for snacks. I'll make you some french fries and sandwiches" Hobi said. "Okay hyung, thank you, you're the best" He said and went to his room to change.

"Y/n! Y/n open the door! It's me Taehyung" Taehyung said as he knocked Y/n's door. Y/n opened the door slightly and pulled him in. Taehyung saw the dog all cuddled up in the little nest of blankets Y/n had made for him near her bed. "What now?" Taehyung asked. "What now?" Y/n re-asked his question. "I mean what should we do now?" Taehyung said framing the question differently. "He needs food" Y/n said. "Yes but what does this dog eat?" Tae asked. "Don't just address him like 'this dog' or 'the dog' it's not right" Y/n said. "Then what should we do? Right, we should name him!" Tae said. "Oh yes, that's where we should start from.Let's name him. Hmm, what about Biscuit? Or Cookie?" Y/n suggested. "Y/n we already have a cookie, well he may be Kookie but we do so Cookie is definitely not on the list. And Biscuit sounds weird, like no that can't be his name. How about, Buddy? " Taehyung asked. "We are naming our dog and not addressing your school friend Tae oppa be serious" Said the girl who wanted to name the dog Biscuit. "Oh how about Lee Yeon?" Y/n asked. "Y/n Lee Yeon is a name and a surname and his surname will be Kim. The second thing is he is a dog and not a nine-tailed fox (reference to tale of the nine tailed k-drama). But I like the sound of Yeon but still something is missing, like something to complete Yeon. Hmm, what could it be Kim Yeon___" Tae said, thinking about the next syllable of the name. "Oh oppa Kim Yeon is good too now let's stick with that and don't throw anymore tantrums!" Y/n said as she was close to finalising the name Kim Yeon. "TANTRUM! Yes Tantrum!!! The name is KIM YEONTAN!!!" Tae screamed. "OPPA!! That's the best name!!"Y/n said and jumped on her stop not being able to control her excitement. The dog barked too showing how happy he was to hear that name. "Oyee my little pup, do you like your name huh? My little Yeontan, my Tannie" Y/n said as she picked Yeontan up in her arms. Yeontan bared and rubbed his face against Y/n's neck showing he was happy.

A knock was heard on the door making the two Kim siblings still. "Y/n, is everything alright? I heard Tae scream something" Jin asked from the other side of the door. "Oopsie, I guess I forgot they were home" Tae whispered. "Shut up you should be Trouble oppa not Taehyung oppa!" Y/n whispered and placed Yeotan down on his little bed and went towards the door. "Don't make any noise Tan, please" Taehyung whispered to Yeontan and went to Y/n as she was about to open the door.

"Yes oppa, everything is fine" Y/n said as she slightly opened the door. The door wasn't fully opened, only a few inches to make her face visible. "Okay... but why- argh let it be whatever. Come down your snacks are ready" Jin said not bothering to ask any questions as he thought these two were playing some stupid game. "Okay, we'll be down in two" Taehyung said and the door closed.

"Now what should we do?" Y/n asked Tae. "I think Tan will be okay here in your room without us but we need to get food for him" Taehyung said.

To be continued...

..................................................................

_________________________________________

Hii, I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for that,
How have you been? And are you still here?
I hope you like it
Take care
I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 43K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
580K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
829K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...