It's just you and me (5SOS Fa...

By iitsmee

More

Class Schedule
Great News
Sleeping Arrangements
Leftover breakfast
'Back to the Future I, II, III'
A Text Message, A Story
First song
Meeting his band
Roadtrip!
Burrito
That's So Raven re-runs
Teenage Dream
I missed everything
Bye Beautiful
Charlie Step's Party
I'll only be a few seconds
My Warrior
Catching Up
Fall
"You'll See"
16th Birthday
I Won't Dance
Study Rooms
Dee
Fade to black
Hospital Beds
Goodmorning
Water Fight
Pizza
Movies
It's Christmas
Dresses
Rose petals & Rooftops
Calum's Present
New Years
Suitcase
Going away presents
Skype Call
Dance Studio
Pre-show Facetime
Queensland
Last class
Krispy Kreme Donuts
The Flight
The House
Toast
Grocery Shopping
Studio
Calum's birthday
Ice Cream
Day Out
*SHORT CHAPTER JUST TO MAKE YOU LAUGH HOPEFULLY ? *
Last Night In Scotland
Back Home
Football
Plate
END
SEQUEL

Bus

15.8K 299 95
By iitsmee

*4 WEEKS LATER* 

"You up for game night Ness?" I hear Luke say over the phone talking to Vanessa, "Tonight ... Cool, see you then" 

We were all sitting at the breakfast eating pancakes that Max made. 

"I'm picking Tori up from the airport tonight, so you guys can have your game night with Luke's girlfriend if you want" Max winks, causing each of us to chuckle. 

Tori was visiting some relatives over in Birmingham

"Vanessa can come tonight and she isn't my girlfriend!" Luke says sitting down in his chair. 

"Whatever you say Lukey" Adam butts in. 

"So it's Michael and Ashton in the studio today?" I ask. 

"Yep and Calum" Michael says. 

"Calum?" I raise an eye brow. 

"Oh yeah! They need me for my sick bass beats" Calum nudges me. 

"Sure thing buddy" I nudge him back. 

"Oooo let's go exploring!" Luke suggests. 

"I'm up for it!" I smile. 

"Well you guys better hurry up and finish eating or you're going to be late" Max says getting up from his seat and puts his plate in the sink.

"Let's go boys" Ashton says. 

Ashton took a shower first, then Michael, Luke, Calum and then me. I quickly got changed into some comfy clothes and headed down stairs. *OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK* I see Calum fixing up his bag, getting ready to leave as the others were already outside waiting, except for Luke who was upstairs getting ready. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. 

"Wasn't it meant to be our day today?" I ask him as he turns around. 

Calum and I haven't had an actual day together since his birthday but what can you do?

"They needed me today, I promise that tomorrow it'll just be us two ok?" He says looking into my eyes.

"Okay" I say hugging him. 

"We'll catch a movie tomorrow" Calum smiles as I pull away from him. 

"Sounds great" 

Calum kisses me on the forehead, "Bye babe" He says before picking up his bag and walking towards the door. 

"Uhh Cal" I say picking up his phone from the couch, "You forgetting something?" 

Calum pats his pockets and then turns around, "Now what would I do without you?" He runs over to me and takes the phone from my hand and quickly kisses me on my lips. 

I wave as they drive off before locking the door. 

"LUKE!" I shout, "YOU READY?!" 

"COMING!" He shouts back then I head loud thuds coming from the stairs. 

"Nice shirt" I say referring to his 'pugs not drugs' shirt he had on. 

"Why thankyou" He says bowing, "So where are we going today?" 

"I don't know, what are you up for?" I ask Luke, slinging my bag over my shoulder. 

"I need more clothes" He says. 

"I can tell, I think this is th first time you've actually changed your shirt" I smirk. 

"Shut up" He laughs. 

"Let's go to that shopping centre your girlfriend showed us" I tease him, taking my house keys from the coffee table. 

"Vanessa isn't my girlfriend! I don't even like her in that way" Luke protests, putting on a backpack. 

"Whatever you say Lukey" I nod my head. 

Luke and I forward out of the house and I lock the door behind us.

"So how we do we get there again?" I say as we start walking down the street towards a bus station. 

"I thought you knew!" Luke says. 

"I thought you did!" 

"Who cares, let's get lost" 

"Fine with me, as long as we don't die" We hi five eachother. 

"Don't worry, I promised Calum that I'd bring you back in one piece" Luke smiles as we continue walking. 

"Funny boy he is" I chuckle, "Hey look there's the bus!" 

"Why isn't it stopping?! HEY !" Luke shouts, waving his arms around running for the bus. 

"LUKE!" I yell. 

"WE MISSED THE BUS DEE!" He yells back not turning around. 

"TURN AROUND" I demand, pointing to a bus that stopped at a bus stop next to me. 

"Oh!" He throws his hands in the air and runs back over to me. 

"Get on the bus you lunatic" I say pushing him up towards the door. 

We pay for our bus fare and get a seat on the bus, Luke was earning a lot of smirks of the few people on the bus. 

About 20 minutes later we end up at the train station. We look around for the correct train to catch and hop on it. 

"So are you going to Scotland with Cal next week?" Luke asks. 

"Yeah probably but I was thinking that I'd stay there for a week and then go back to Australia for another, because Xavier and all that have their competition in 3 weeks, need to make sure that they're ready, which I already know they are but you know" I explain. 

"I'm going back to Australia next week for a bit, so I'll see you there, I think Vanessa is going to come with me for a week" Luke says. 

"Ooooo Vanessa" I tease him, "You really like her don't you Luke" 

"You could say that" Luke giggles. 

"Well don't fall too fast young grasshopper" I nudge him. 

"Dee, I'm older than you" He nudges me back, "And don't worry I'm not falling fast, I'm taking it one step at a time" Luke settles into the seat. 

"Whatever you say old man" I chuckle before playing some music on my phone. 

________________________________

*GOING TO DINNER* 

"Hey Cal" I say before giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Hello there" He puts his hand in mine, "How was your day?" 

"Great, Luke and I only got lost 4 times" I smile. 

"Beats my personal best of 3" He kisses the top of my head. 

"What did you guys do at the studio?" 

"Made dem phat beats" Michael exclaims. 

"I don't doubt that you did" I chuckle at Michael's accent. 

We enter a pizza bar and slide into a booth, "So Scotland next week?" Calum looks to me. 

"Yep! But for the second week I'm going to head back home, and check up on Xavier and Dad" I explain. 

"Oh ok cool, Luke you're going back next week aren't you?" 

"Yeah" Luke replies looking up from his menu. 

"Well he'll be there if you need anything" Calum looks back to me. 

"Yes Daddy" I give him puppy dog eyes. 

"Okay so what we eating?" Ashton looks up. 

"Michael you do the honours" Calum says. 

"It would be my pleasure" Michael grins.

After ordering 4 pizzas and devouring them in minutes we head home for game night at the 5SOS Household. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 117 19