Brother's best friend

Oleh patch1655

Y/n a young woman who has always been in love with Carlos, her brother Charles' best friend. Despite her feel... Lebih Banyak

LONG TIME NO SEE(01)
THE GUY(02)
THE QUESTION(03)
TEQUILA SHOTS(04)
CRAZY NIGHT(05)
THE TALK(06)
MONACO RACE(07)
EX GIRLFRIEND(08)
LONDON(09)
YOU MADE ME MORE HUMAN(10)
BOY PROBLEMS(11)
NOT A CHEATER(12)
TAKEN(13)
DATE(14)
THREE POWERFUL WORDS(15)
SIBLINGS(16)
I'LL BE WAITING(17)
FIFTH WHEEL(18)
CAN'T GET ENOUGH(19)
ME, MYSELF & I(20)
I NOTICE(21)
CARLOS'S POV(21.5)
TO BE LOVED AND TO BE IN LOVE(22)
BITCH(23)
HECTIC WEEK(24)
MCLAREN TEAMMATES(25)
GROW UP(26)
BROKEN HEART(27)
TALK TO ME(28)
IN THIS DARK WORLD, YOU'RE A SHINING LIGHT(29)
FUCKBOY(30)
ONE LAST NIGHT(31)
DINNER(32)
WE'RE CUTE(33)
SINS(34)
I SEE YOU(35)
LOVE STORY(36)
I CAN'T DO THIS(37)
CAN WE TALK?(38)
SURPRISE(39)
ONE STEP FORWARD, THREE STEPS BACK(40)
I WANT TO BE YOURS(41)
PRE-RACE RITUAL(42)
AFTER PARTY(43)
MOVIE-LIKE LIFE(44)
16 YEARS(45)
COMMITMENT(46)
PRIVATE OR SECRET?(47)
SHE LEFT (48)
KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY(49)
I LOVE YOU, OKAY?(50)
I DON'T KNOW, AM I?(51)
SHE CAST A SPELL(52)
THE THREE OF US IN YOUR BED?(53)
NOTHING GOOD TO SAY(54)
YOU ARE WORTHLESS(55)
A THOUSAND LITTLE PIECES(56)
IS IT OKAY IF I...?(57)
YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE (58)
I WANT YOU, NOW(59)
BABE(60)
WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?(61)
TROUBLE IN PARADISE(62)
THE HAPPIEST MAN(63)
WE CALLED IT QUITS(64)
SHE LOVES YOU(65)
THE WAY I LOVED YOU(66)
TIME FLEW(68)
NOW THAT YOU KNOW(69)
WORTHLESS(70)
TEMPTATION(71)
THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE(72)
I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP TONIGHT(73)
HOLD ON(74)
RUNAWAYS(75)
I JUST NEED TIME(76)
I FUCKED EVERYTHING(77)
WHY DON'T I STAY WITH YOU?(78)
ANGRY, JEALOUS(79)
GET A ROOM(80)
CALL ME(81)
WE'RE LEAVING(82)
I'LL BE THERE(83)
IS HE FLIRTING WITH ME?(84)
ARE YOU READY?(85)
A NEW FRIEND(86)
A BED THAT WASN'T YOURS(87)
I'M PROUD OF YOU(88)
SHADES OF BLUE(89)
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE(90)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?(91)
SCARY(92)
IMPOSSIBLE(93)
I PROMISE(94)
RIGHT TIME(95)
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY(96)
NICE SURPRISE(97)
HOME(98)
WAR IS OVER(99)
HAPPY ENDING(100)

MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE(67)

430 21 3
Oleh patch1655

-Hey, are you okay? -Lando asked closing your apartment's door.

-I'm fine. -you faked a smile.

-Don't pay attention to the media, like you said, they know nothing. -you two walked to your room.

Carlos told you not to overthink it but you were overthinking it, you were also upset because Carlos and Isa doesn't need to hide and keep it a secret like you were told to do so with Carlos and the fact that Carlos was cool with it, it was driving you crazy. You didn't mind being photographed, what mattered to you was that your whole life, in a certain way, you lived in Charles' shadow, you thought that baing an influencer, being the face of several brands, influencing people would change that but no, after all, it was still a men's world.

You thought maybe it was just a stupid gossip page, people loved to talk about other people, judge them and talk about everyone else's life like they all knew you. You could live with that, your anxiety betrayed you but you could live with that and forget about it.

-Are you sure you're okay? -you heard Lando's voice and you came out of your trance, you realized you were sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the window.

-Yeah, yeah. -you said as you put on your pajamas. -Did you have a good time tonight?

-Yeah, it was fun. -he took of his shirt and got into bed.

-I'm glad. 

-Earlier I got a call and I need to be in Hungary on Monday, are you coming with me?

-Oh...I think I'll see you on Thursday if that's okay with you, I need to catch up with Patrick.

-Don't worry about it. -he smiled.

Monday.

-Have a safe flight, see you on Thursday, okay? -you kissed his lips and opened your apartment's door.

-I'll miss you. -he said.

-Me too, Lando but it's only three days. -you handed him his bag and he left to the airport.

You sat on the couch and looked at your phone, still thinking about the stupid article, you sighed and called Patrick, he immediately picked up.

-Hi Patrick! -you said. -How are you?

-Hello, Y/n! I'm fine, it's been a while, you're always traveling.

-I know! Anything new?

-I'm working to get you a contract for Puma, it helps that your brother's driving for Ferrari. -he said, you closed your eyes, again, living in Charles' shadow but you got excited just by hearing that.

-Oh my God? That's amazing news.

-I know! I have a meeting with them on Thursday, if everything goes well, there's probably going to be another meeting that you will have to attend with me.

-Of course, I'll be atentive.

-And it's great you called me because I read something the other day. -he paused, your heart raced. -About Carlos and his ex-girlfriend...I mean new girlfriend, it's confusing and you're back with Lando again? -he finished talking and you explained everything that happened between you and Carlos and how you ended back together with Lando. -I'm so sorry you had to go through that but I'm impressed with how good you're managing it all.

-Yeah, I mean, everything happens for a reason, right?

-Totally but if you want my professional opinion...

-Go ahead. -you said curious.

-Hear me out, Ferrari told Carlos that you and him had to be private and lay low for a while, right?

-Yes.

-Okay so, in my opinion and for what I've known and for what I've seen, maybe and just maybe, Carlos and Isa are PR, think about it, when you broke up with Carlos, he was already with Isa, that guy loves the shit out of you and I'm sure he wouldn't do that to you, not on purpose anyway.

You felt surprised and a little hopeful. That possibility never crossed your mind, you had assumed that Carlos had simply returned to his ex. You felt hopeful because maybe at some point you could be with him again but not now, you were with Lando, everything was different and you weren't going to run into Carlos' arms either.

-Thank you so much, that kind of makes sense, I'll ask Charles what he knows.

-If you need anything, call me. -he said and you smiled.

-Thank you, Patrick and let me know how it goes with Puma.

-Of course! Talk to you soon. -he hung up and you texted Charles.

You: hey big bro.

Charles: hiiii sister.

You: can I go to your place tomorrow afternoon?

Charles: obviously, I'll be waiting.

You: is Carlos still here in Monaco?

Charles: yeah, he's staying with me as always, we'll see you tomorrow.

Tuesday.

Your day was calm, you got out of bed and made yourself breakfast with coffee, you couldn't live a day without having your well-deserved cup of coffee. You thought about what Patrick had told you the day before. You just wanted to know the truth and if it was true, Charles and Carlos would have been lying to you all these weeks. 

After breakfast you took a shower and dressed comfortably, you had no other plans other than going to Charles's apartment later. You sat on the couch, you turned on music, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift were your favorite artists of the moment, you thought about how the can write songs as if they knew you and everything you have been through. After a while, you got up and went to sit on your bed, you looked at the window, watching the blue sky, you loved to do that. You read a book, watched a movie, and tried to prepare yourself for what was going to happen as soon as you confronted Charles. 

You were a little impatient, as soon as you saw that it was 6:15 in the afternoon, you decided to put on a hoodie, grab your car keys and head over your brother's apartment.

You got there, turned the car off, you looked at the door, you were nervous, your stomach was in knots, you were telling yourself it was okay if they been lying to you, you got it. On one hand you wanted it to be true, that would make you feel better because that means Carlos doesn't really care about Isa anymore, not like that at least and on the other hand, you wanted it to be a lie, that would be easier. 

You got out of the car and walked to the door, you raised your hand to knock but the door opened.

-Y/n! -Charles said.

-I was just about to knock. -you said, your heart was racing so fast, you hated confrontation.

-I saw you when you got here, took you a while to get out of the car.

-Yeah, sorry about that. -you came in the apartment and Charles closed the door. -Where's Carlos?

-He's taking a nap. -you breathed. -What's up? -he asked, he always could tell when something was bothering you.

-I need to ask you something and I need you to be honest with me, I can take the truth, I just want to know, I don't care what's your answer.

-What's wrong? -he asked confused.

-I talked to Patrick yesterday and we catched up and he told me, in his perspective of manager, that maybe and just maybe, Carlos and Isa's relationship's PR. -you let it out, the worst of your part was already over, now the other part was coming. Charles's face changed, he wasn't smiling anymore, he looked over to the room Carlos stays in and then looked at you again.

-Y/n...I...-he started to talk but the sound of a door opening distracted you, Carlos got out of his room.

-It is, Y/n. -Carlos said. -It's PR, it's a fake relationship.

You were in shock, you didn't know what to say or how to act. You stayed in silence, you were looking at Carlos's face, he was serious and also a bit sad? You didn't know how to scan the room, you didn't know anything. Charles put a hand on your shoulder, comforting you.

-Why didn't you say something? -you asked Charles.

-I told him not to, we all wanted to tell you, even Charlotte. -Carlos said.

-Charlotte knew too? I'm not angry, I'm just...I don't know.

-Silvia told Carlos that no one could know.

-And the more real it looked, the better. 

-Trust me, it looks very real. 

-It should be over by the summer break. -Carlos added.

-Good to know.

-We could be together again, niña. -Charles looked at him.

-It's not that easy, Carlos. I have a relationship and I don't want to hurt him again and for the exact same reason I hurt him last time.

-But you could talk to him...

-Carlos, things are different now, everything has changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

finally y/n knows the truth!! but things aren't just easy...

comment your thoughts! and vote please!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

96.5K 3K 38
In which, Catalina and Carlos are childhood friends turned high school sweethearts. OR In which, two friends have been together since they were fift...
18K 778 10
: ̗̀➛ part four of the one for the road series RENEGADE / CS55 "is it insensitive for me to say get your shit to...
Flushed | C.S Oleh nina

Fiksi Penggemar

18K 431 17
she only wanted to write a book.. about a passion she long forgotten when she met a specific McLaren driver, she only thought the flirting was harmle...
215K 3K 102
Y/n has never had much of a family, it was always her best friend Jules and after the accident the Leclerc's took her in. Falling short of her promis...