Mafia's Bloodline | 18+

By rj7654

Mia gets the surprise of her lifetime when she finds out she is a real mafia princess. Mia is separated from... More

Author's Notes & Characters
1 - Bloodline
2 - Dirty Talk 🌢️
3 - Illusions Of Power 🌢️
4 - Vladislav Vladimirovich Orlov
5 - First Move
6 - Reinitiation
7 - For Him
9 - No One Will F- With Me
10 - Anyone Who Is Anyone
11 - Prison Tryst 🌢️
12 - Husband Pep Talk
13 - Uninvited Guest
14 - Proposal
15 - Moving In
16 - Mia's New Home
17 - One Hateful Kiss
18 - Home Life 🌢️
19 - Movie Night
20 - Stay With Me
21 - Just Like Husband & Wife
22 - Darkness & Confusion
23 - Lunch With The Zhaos
24 - Giving In 🌢️
25 - Rohypnol
26 - Future Of The Empire
27 - Kirill's Choice
28 - Danila's Past
29 - Mia's Performance 🌢️
30 - Knife Through The Heart
31 - Despair
32 - A Night Out
33 - Back Seat 🌢️
34 - Danila's POV
35 - Bali 🌢️
36 - Danila's Bliss 🌢️
37 - A Woman's Intuition
38 - Turning Points
39 - I am God
40 - Kirill & Mia's Escape
41 - The Truth
42 - Breaking Point
43 - Karma
44 - September
45 - Start From The Very Beginning
46 - Letting Go
47 - Just Pretend
48 - First Date
49 - Breakup With B 🌢️
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER - No Going Back

8 - Asserting Authority

472 30 6
By rj7654

A loud buzzing noise sounded and Kirill was let in through the steel door into the visitor room.

He wasn't sure who was behind that door but was overwhelmed with anticipation to see his sunshine since he had an inkling it was her.

There he saw her, his angel, as pure as ever, looking at him with her beautiful hazel eyes, filled with both love and agony.

It had been just over two months since they last saw each other but it felt like a decade. It felt like he had been in there for so long already and he was exhausted.

Mia saw his bruised face and clasped her hands to her mouth as she gasped. She noticed he had a slight limp and his knuckles had caked on blood. She immediately broke down in tears as bitterness overtook her throat and mouth.

"Don't worry baby! I'm okay." He spoke in a raspy voice, slowly approaching her while she quickly walked to him but right before she could touch him, she heard a loud voice stopping her in her tracks,

"Hands!"

They weren't allowed to touch each other.

She stood five centimetres away from him taking in all his injuries. A cut lip, a bruise that went from his eye and cheek to his ear and down his neck and a gash on his other cheek. Not to mention, a big scab on the top of his recently shaved head.

He wore a grey uniform, one that was tattered at the neck and looked like it was worn hundreds of times, stains of his blood, adding the only colour. But it was how he looked at her that really broke her; he looked tired and in pain. At the same time, she could see fury and fire inside his green eyes.

"What did they do to you?" She whispered as her voice shook. He gently smiled and watched her cry silent tears in front of him.

"To me? Nothing. But there are a few more graves for them to dig."

She gulped at his words while she was trying to come to terms with how mangled he looked. She had never seen him like this and she couldn't calm herself down.

"I love you so much, Mia. I miss you terribly." He spoke warmly and smiled. She let out a small laugh through her tears and closed her eyes and wiped her nose.

"I love you, too. I miss you so much. I never ever want to be without you." Mia looked at him and tried to fight her grief.

"Sit with me." He motioned to the table with his handcuffed hands and they slowly approached it. They sat down in front of each other and Mia watched him wince in pain.

"How did you get in here?" He was very curious to know how she pulled that off. She forced herself to pull it together and said,

"I told them he authorized it and if they didn't believe it, they better call him and deal with the consequences. They took the bluff. But the guy who drove me here will probably rat me out. Or demand something in return." She spoke bitterly as she shrugged her shoulders.

He watched her quietly explain to him how she manipulated and cheated her way in here and he was so proud. For him, she risked it for him.

"You have a weapon?" He asked her seriously and she nodded slightly.

"Just a steak knife for now. I haven't been able to get anything else yet." She responded and looked down at the table.

"Can you remember my number?" He asked quietly but she looked confused.

"What number?"

"My cell phone number. Remember the digits." He spoke urgently.

She was shocked to hear he had a cell phone. How was he so beaten up and yet had access to a cell phone? He slowly said the digits and she did her best to remember it and then repeated it back to him. They did it a few more times while she created a riddle for herself in her head.

"Why do you look so hurt? Who is doing this?" She looked at his swollen and bloody knuckles as she willed herself not to cry again. Kirill smiled and thought about how much she was removed from this world and had no idea what went on behind bars.

"I gotta assert my authority and dominance, baby. I can't do that without getting my hands a little dirty." He spoke reassuringly. "I have to get out of here, and I won't be able to achieve that by taking naps."

She giggled shyly and added uncertainly,

"Okay...I hope you get to take some naps though because- because you look rough." She slightly stuttered. "You must be in a lot of pain, why are you limping?" She compressed her lips as she looked up at his beaten face again. She wondered if his body was as bruised as his face.

Kirill smiled again and enjoyed her feelings of concern. He shrugged his shoulders and simply responded,

"Just aftermath of a recent fight. Nothing serious."

She looked like she was from another world, thought Kirill. Her skin so radiant and feminine. Her eyes filled with love and fire. Her body, once fully belonging to him, now completely out of reach.

She placed her hands as close to his as she could and stretched a finger out to grab his and he grabbed it without hesitation.

Both of them closing their eyes at the touch, Mia felt tears swell up again as she touched his rough skin. She wanted more and slowly ran her fingers over his bloodied knuckles as he clasped them in his hand.

Holding on to her tight, he closed his eyes and breathed heavily at the sensation. Her soft hand felt like home.

"Five minutes!" The voice ran out again and Mia shuddered at the rough interruption. They stayed like that silently, barely touching each other but feeling one another fully.

"You always have such warm hands...even in here." Mia whispered as her eyes shot up into his green orbs. She didn't break eye contact and whispered his phone number to him and he blinked as if to signify she was correct.

Kirill leaned in a tiny bit closer, it was almost unnoticeable, but she saw the invitation and did the same.

Both breathing heavily, they were pulled together like two opposing sides of a magnet. Like darkness and light. Fire and oxygen. One couldn't survive without the other.

Mia's eyes darted from his eyes to his cut lips and back again and she reveled in watching him look at her face in hunger.

Slowly, slowly they pulled closer and then all at once, they smashed their lips together and the world fell away. Devouring each other, their tongues intertwined as they both sank in the feeling of softness and love, their union only growing stronger with all the hardships.

Mia gently touched his bruised and battered cheeks, leaning in closer to him but just as his hands made contact with hers, he was roughly pulled away.

She saw his mischievous smirk as two giant guards pulled him further and further away from the table, him barely able to keep up as they dragged him out.

Mia was left standing alone, his image burned in her mind.

On the ride home, she thought about Kirill and everything she saw and heard. Seeing him like that shook her to her very core and she was distraught from seeing him so beaten up but at the same time, she felt motivated. She saw what he was going through and that gave her strength to continue on.

He said he wanted to get out of there and that he was asserting his authority. Is that why he had a cell phone? Because he got special treatment and he earned things this way? She had no clue what went on in inside the prison world.

Mia noticed the driver kept looking back at her in the mirror and saw him change to the lane beside the curb. She was afraid of what she thought was about to happen.

Him being new really worked out in her favour as she actually got a chance to see Kirill but she figured he thought he would be bold enough to want something in return. She had a guess as to what that might be.

He finally broke the silence, "What do I get for taking you there?" He spoke with a sly smile on his face.

After seeing Kirill fight for his life, Mia wasn't up for taking anyone's shit. Kirill was asserting his dominance, and she knew she had to do the same.

"Let me think about it. What do you want?" She asked coldly. He was silent for a moment and then said.

"Your pretty mouth, sucking my dick."

There it was, he was straightforward, she thought. She had two choices, tell him to get lost and he would then pull over and God help her, or she could agree, and weasel her way out of it from there. Her only weapon was a steak knife that she had stolen from the dining room on one of her first days.

"Pull over." She commanded him after a minute of silence and he looked in the back mirror at her surprised.

"N-now?" He stuttered.

Mia raised her eyebrow at him and responded,

"What, you want to wine and dine me first? Yes, now!" She spoke Russian fluently at this point but her accent never disappeared.

He wasn't going to argue and started slowing down to find a good spot to stop while Mia discreetly took the knife out of her purse and slipped it inside her sleeve.

She got out of the car, shaking inside from fear of what was about to happen but the driver stayed in his spot.

"No, in here. Get in the front seat." He commanded as he ate her up with his gaze, her standing on the side of the road with the passenger's door open.

"No. I don't know if you have a camera in there. Get out here." She looked defiantly at him and after a second's pause, he did just that.

The driver opened the back passenger door to block out the view and began unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants while Mia got down on her knees.

Seeing his dick in front of her almost made her vomit but she closed her eyes and held her breath as cars rushed by behind the car.

"Close your eyes." She ordered but he shook his head and smiled at her.

"And miss the show? Open your mouth."

Mia sighed and slowly rose to her feet to face him as he still smirked and while his eyes were distracted with her face, she shimmied the knife out of her sleeve and with all her force, plunged it right in his groin and felt his soft skin make contact with hers.

Immediately, she felt hot blood on her hands as he yelped and stunned, leaned forward with his mouth open.

"Do you fucking know who I am?" She spoke into his ear and willed herself to twist the knife inside him. Immediately, she felt more blood run down her hands and drip onto her shoes. "My husband is Kirill Alekseev...did you really think you would be able to trick his wife?" She chuckled in his ear while he stood paralyzed by pain.

Shaking from fear of what she just did, she quickly stepped aside to let him fall on his knees as he gasped for air from the pain while she closed the back door.

As if working on instinct, she climbed inside the car and kicked his back and he easily fell over. Working quickly, she locked the doors and climbed into the driver's seat, panting from the stress running through her body.

With shaking bloodied hands, Mia started the car and clasped the steering wheel and quickly drove off. She saw the driver in the rear view mirror, on the ground and bleeding out on the side of the road with his pants down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 59.9K 44
COMPLETEDβœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
400K 9.6K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
32.9M 993K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...