Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natur...

By ihatemetabolism

The title of the book is Rebirth: Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]. The author is Mang Xie, a female copywriter... More

c 1-5
c 5-10
c 11-15
c 16-20
c 21-25
c 26-30
c 31-35
c 36-40
c 41-45
c 46-50
c 51-55
c 56-60
c 61-65
c 66-70
c 71-75
c 76-80
c 81-85
c 86-90
c 91-95
c 96-100
c 101-105
c 106-110
c 111-115
c 116-120
c 121-125
c 126-130
c 131-135
c 136-140
c 141-145
c 146-150
c 151-155
c 156-160
c 161-165
c 166-170
c 171-175
c 176-180
c 181-185
c 191-195
c 196-200
c 201-205
c 206-210
c 211-215
216-220
c 221-225
c 226-230
c 231-235
c 236-240
c 241-245
c 246-250
c 251-255
c 256-260
c 261-265
c 266-270
c 271-275
c 276-280
c 281-285
c 286-290
c 291-295
c 296-300
c 301-305
c 306-310
c 311-315
c 316-320
c 321-325
c 326-330
c 331-335
c 336-340
c 341-345
c 346-350
c 351-355
c 356-360
c 361-365
c 366-370
c 371-375
c 376-380

c 186-190

86 2 0
By ihatemetabolism

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](186)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"I know." Gu Jianguo shook off the snow on his shoes, "I feel very uncomfortable..."

"Why?"

"Isn't this a habit you have developed?" Gu Jianguo muttered, "If you are in danger, go to the police. If you are not in danger, you will be scared when you see the police."

Gu Mingyue tilted her head and looked at him, "We don't steal or rob, what are we afraid of?"

"Shh." Gu Jianguo made a silent gesture, his voice could not be softer, "Have you forgotten the gas tank in the mountain?"

Although he got it by taking care of Zhao's mother, if he came from a shady background, he would definitely go to jail if he was found out. He just remembered this, "How about we avoid it..."

Still thinking it was something, Gu Mingyue said, "I hid it well, no one will be able to find it, so don't worry."

When he arrived at the building, Gu Jianguo deliberately made noise to let the neighbors know that he was back. The fourth floor shouted at home, "Brother Gu, is my Qian Feng okay? Is he back?"

Qian Feng was the eldest son on the fourth floor and was assigned to Gu Jianguo's group.

Gu Jianguo said, "He is smart and runs fast. He was not injured. Now he is helping to clean up the body."

"When are we going to clean up the bodies? Why don't we come back with you?"

"I want to bring back some more clothes." Gu Jianguo spoke for Qian Feng, "There are police in the mountains, there will be no danger."

The community has also organized people to go to the family home to clean up the bodies. It should be okay in the middle of the night.

The two children had already gone to bed. Xiao Jinhua and Zhou Hui were standing behind the door. As soon as the door opened, they handed hot water to the father and daughter. Xiao Jinhua asked, "Have all those people been caught?"

Gu Jianguo drank two sips of hot water, waited for his stomach to feel warmer, and said, "I don't know, the most arrogant one was shot dead. I can't say if there are any fish that slipped through the net."

It was the leader of Group 8 who died.

The flashlight was basically kept by the group leader. At that time, he asked Group 8 to turn off the flashlight but refused to listen, and was chased by the group of people.

Gu Jianguo didn't want them to worry, so he didn't say those things. "The soles of my shoes are stained with blood. Give me a pair of cloth shoes."

The cloth shoes made by Xiao Jinhua were thick and warm. Gu Jianguo put them on and said to her, "It's too late. Go to bed first and wait until dawn."

Gu Mingyue moved quickly and had already taken off her coat and rain pants. She asked Gu Jianguo if she was hungry. She was a little hungry.

Gu Jianguo looked at the time and asked, "How about cooking two bowls of noodles?"

The steamed buns and ham sausages he had eaten for dinner in the mountains were not enough, and he was also very hungry.

Gu Mingyue went into the kitchen to get the pot and took out the water. Xiao Jinhua went up to pull her out, "You sit down and rest for a while, I'll do it."

There were no eggs at home, so she cut into pieces of hot pot noodles cooked with hot pot base.

The father and daughter were sweating on their foreheads after eating. Xiao Jinhua sat at the dining table and asked cautiously, "Are you going to the mountains tomorrow?"

It was too dangerous. If it weren't for the large number of people, I don't know how many people would have died.

Gu Mingyue took out a tissue to wipe her sweat and replied, "I'll wait for Team Leader Li to get the diesel back before heading into the mountain. Dad will definitely have to go to work."

It was also because the house was too small to hold several barrels of diesel. Xiao Jinhua said, "I'll go with you."

Thinking of the fearful and helpless feeling at home, Xiao Jinhua didn't want to experience it again.

Gu Mingyue said, "Mom, the police have planned a large-scale encirclement and suppression tonight. Those people will not dare to come again in a short time."

From the time I heard the gunfire to the end, it took less than half an hour. If I hadn't been prepared, I wouldn't have been able to do it so quickly.

"Didn't your dad say that those people are simply retaliating against society? It's up to them whether they want to or not..." Xiao Jinhua said, "Your phone can't be reached, and your sister Huihui and I are so anxious. ."

Gu Mingyue was surprised, "My phone didn't vibrate..."

She took out her phone and flicked on the screen, wondering if it was good, but she found that there was no signal bar in the upper right corner. "It's probably broken. I'll ask Team Leader Li about it."

Li Zehao asked them to take care of Zhao's mother's three meals. After Gu Mingyue delivered breakfast to Zhao's mother, she asked if Li Zehao was back.

Mother Zhao was worried, "I went out last night and didn't come back. I'm worried."

I don't know if it was because of the medicine Li Zehao gave her, but her dark circles were much lighter.

Gu Mingyue comforted her, "The person who died last night has notified his family. He must have been delayed by something in the bureau."

"Yes." Mother Zhao vaguely remembered that she came to deliver breakfast, "Sorry to trouble you, you can eat yours from now on, don't worry about me, I will cook it myself when I'm hungry."

"It's okay, Team Leader Li paid me."

What should Li Zehao do if Zhao's mother refuses to eat her food and wants the gas back?

The Gu family's breakfast is basically pasta, occasionally with soy milk and milk. After Gu Mingyue finished breakfast, Xiao Jinhua rushed her back to her room to catch up on her sleep. It was already afternoon when she woke up.

The phone had no signal, so she didn't put a warmer on it. The temperature in the living room was too low and she couldn't turn it on.

Zhou Hui hugged her granddaughter and told her a story. The little girl's cheeks were frostbitten and unnaturally red. Gu Mingyue went into the house to look for medicine and asked Zhou Hui why she didn't turn on the air conditioner.

"There isn't much diesel left, we have to use it sparingly." She touched her daughter's face, "Does it hurt?"

The little girl shook her head and pointed to the content in the book, "Mom, continue, continue."

Gu Mingyue gave the medicine to Zhou Hui, and at the same time found the remote control panel to turn on the air conditioner, "Li Zehao will help us solve the diesel problem. How can a child stand such a cold day?"

If you open a window in the early morning, spray the window frame with water, and close the window after dark. If there is no fire at home, the child will still get frostbite after a few hours.

"Sister Huihui, don't worry about the supplies. I will find a way to solve it. You should take good care of your child. Eat and drink as you should, don't think too much."

Zhou Hui touched her daughter's braid, how could she not think too much?

I don’t know when this day will end. If the diesel is used up and the snowstorm still exists, what will the whole family do?

"Mingyue, can I contact your elder brother?"

"Li Zehao said he would wait for Zhao Cheng to come back."

Gu Mingyue went over and hugged her, "Sister Huihui, don't be afraid, I'm here, everything will be fine."

"Um."

The temperature in the room slowly increased. Zhou Hui applied medicine to her daughter and took off her coat, "What should we have for dinner?"

"Dumplings, warm them up."

Gu Mingyue didn't know how to roll out dough, so Xiao Jinhua dropped by and Zhou Hui eagerly helped. The dough was a little thick at first, but gradually became thinner.

Halfway through, her phone rang. Seeing that it was the call from the duty station on the banks of the Seine, she clicked and connected.

Hey, hey, there was no sound. I looked at my phone and found that there was no signal.

Still walking around the house with her cell phone, Gu Mingyue asked who called.

"have no idea."

Zhou Hui guessed that it was Madam Liu and the others. The government distributed supplies. Madam Liu specially called her and asked her if she wanted to go back to get the supplies. After receiving the supplies there, she could still get them at the new house, but Gu Mingyue felt that she could not take advantage of the loopholes, so she did not go back. , As a result, Concubine Liu and the others received two supplies, one for the ninth floor and one for the 25th floor.

Zhou Hui walked around twice and couldn't find a signal, so she simply gave up.

After Gu Mingyue finished making the dumplings, she turned on her mobile phone, but there was still no signal. It was probably a mobile phone specially prepared internally for related customers, and the signal was poor.

Zhou Hui said, "I wonder what's going on over there?"

"We have already collected the rent, so it shouldn't be a big deal." Gu Mingyue felt that the impact would not be big, so she asked her to call Xiao Jinhua back and prepare to cook dumplings.

Xiao Jinhua talked to Mother Zhao every day, and took the soles and uppers of her shoes with her. She would not come back until dinner time. Gu Mingyue said, "Call Aunt Zhao to come with us."

There was a big pot full of dumplings stuffed with chives and pork. She mixed a bowl of chili dipping sauce. Gu Xiaoxuan ate it happily, but Zhao's mother lost interest and put down her chopsticks after eating four.

Table of Contents Previous Page  Next Page Last  Page

Previous article: The luck of the imperial examination cannon fodderNext article: After exchanging bodies, Boss Ba ran away with the ball.

Recommended novels about Mango Shoe Girl :

Beauty pictures

The best mother-in-law in the 1970s

Rich Dad, Poor Son [1970s]

The reborn fierce wife

Huang Si’s mother’s house is full of flowers

Rebirth of the First Wife

Rebirth of the original wife

Concubine's speech

Traveling through the village, inside and outside the village

Sheng pampers mommy

The little wife of a villain

Once dressed as a peasant woman

The "silly" wife of a silly villager

Do not forget to tell Nai Weng about family sacrifices

The villain dies because he talks too much

Does the heroine have to be as beautiful as a flower? ?

Recommended topics:ZijinQingfengyuSnow in clothesunibrowHemerocallis demon flowerThe green willow of the pastMulberry under the moonmustard greenLingxinFalling stars are flying

The content of this website comes from the Internet. The copyright of the book belongs to the original author! Copyright Statement Theme 256 Literature

Top

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](187)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Seeing this, Xiao Jinhua asked, "Does it taste bad?"

"No, I'm full."

"How can four be full? Xiaomeng has to eat eight. Don't be polite and eat more."

Mother Zhao smiled and said, "I really can't eat anymore."

She looked at the living room. There were many things, but they were not messy, and she said, "You'd better be good at cleaning up. I can't keep my energy up these days. Ze Hao has tidied up the house."

"What's going on? Life has been like this, so I can only try to live a comfortable life." Xiao Jinhua knew about her family's affairs and had no words to say, so she could only talk about the home furnishings, "The house is small. , The things can’t be stuffed in, and the TV is not taken out.”

"There is no signal, and even if there is a TV, I can't watch it."

Gu Xiaoxuan gasped because the dipping sauce was so spicy. Seeing that they could not move their chopsticks while talking, he gave the dumplings in the bowl to Mother Zhao, "Grandma Zhao, you eat."

Gu Xiaomeng was not very good at using chopsticks yet, but she picked up a dumpling in the same way. Mother Zhao was afraid that she would drop it on the table, so she hurriedly caught it with a bowl, "Thank you, Xiao Mengmeng."

"Grandma Zhao, eat it and I'll give it to you."

The kindness was hard to refuse, so Mother Zhao ate two more, and Gu Xiaoxuan continued to feed her, "Grandma Zhao, grandpa said you are heroes. I want to respect you. You must have enough food to keep your body healthy." Only then will things get better.”

Mother Zhao was stunned for a while, lowered her head and took a bite of the dumpling. Her voice was hoarse and she said, "Grandma Zhao is in good health. You should also eat more. The more you eat, the taller you will be."

The next morning, Gu Mingyue knocked on the door to deliver food. Mother Zhao opened the door and walked out, "I cooked my own breakfast. You don't have to cook my share from now on."

Gu Mingyue saw the smoke coming from her dining table, and Li Zehao was also there, and nodded, "Then I'll go back first."

"Wait a minute." Li Zehao murmured without raising his head, "All signals in Ibaraki will be interrupted in the next two days. You should be mentally prepared."

Gu Mingyue was stunned, "Where is the government's internal signal cell phone?"

She was still waiting for Zhao Cheng to come back and lend him his phone to contact Gu Qi.

"There's no signal either."

"..."

Chapter 104 [VIP] 104 Tricky

Gu Mingyue had a gut feeling that she was lying to her, so she went home to find Gu Jianguo, "Dad, where is your cell phone?"

Gu Jianguo works the night shift these days and doesn't go to work until 12 noon. He is sitting at the table drinking soy milk. When his daughter asks for a mobile phone, he takes it out of his pocket and gives it to her.

Gu Mingyue took a look and saw that there was indeed no signal. Gu Jianguo came over with a cup and asked, "What's wrong?"

"No signal."

Li Zehao said that what happened in the past two days was that the signal had been cut off. She went to Zhao's house again and asked Li Zehao if he knew the reason.

China is the leader in satellite launch in the world. Satellite communications are not affected by geological disasters. As long as satellites are within the range of satellite radio radiation, they can communicate. The entire Chinese government uses satellite communications. Ibaraki signal was interrupted, and other provinces Where is the city?

Mother Zhao pulled up a stool and motioned for her to sit down and said.

Li Zehao finished the noodles in several bites, picked up the bowl, and drank all the soup in the bowl before saying, "I don't know the reason. This time the signal is nationwide."

"When can I recover?"

"It's hard to say." Li Zehao replied, "It depends on the scientific researchers in China."

He picked up the coat hanging on the back of the door, changed his shoes and went out. Gu Mingyue pulled him and asked, "Is there any way to contact my elder brother?"

Li Zehao looked deeply into her eyes and said, "There is nothing we can do."

"..."

After the extreme cold, it will be an eternal night. At that time, the floods will subside and road traffic will be restored. It is the best time to come back. If we delay, a large number of people will come to the base. No one knows what will happen on the road.

She refused to give up, "Isn't there any way?"

"I can't even contact my dad." Li Zehao tucked his pants into his leather boots, patted his collar, and waved to Zhao's mother, "Auntie, I'm leaving."

"Pay attention to safety." Zhao's mother said, "Put your bag on your back."

She always carried an emergency bag when she took care of Gu Jianguo when he went out, and also prepared one for Li Zehao, so that he wouldn't starve to death if he got in trouble.

Li Zehao weighed his back and said, "I'm carrying it on my back."

Gu Mingyue went out with him, and he closed the door, "Your brother is safe there, don't worry."

"Is the address given by Zhao Cheng correct?" Her mind was a little confused. She regretted not contacting Gu Qi earlier, and suspected that Zhao Cheng seemed to have deliberately prevented her from talking to Gu Qi on the phone. She couldn't explain it anyway.

"That's right, keep it carefully, it might come in handy one day." After saying this, he went downstairs. Gu Mingyue saw him adjusting the hat on his head as he walked, and she didn't quite understand, "One day What’s the use of ‌addresses?”

"Who knows?" He pretended to be serious again.

Zhou Hui opened the door and came out, asking as if she was feeling something, "Can't I contact your elder brother?"

"We won't know until Zhao Cheng comes back." Gu Mingyue said with a look on her face, "Li Zehao's position is too low and he doesn't have access to the government's internal phone number."

Even Lu Yuliang had to rely on others to contact Jiang Cheng's wife and children, let alone a newly-recruited police officer like Li Zehao...

She didn't seem to have doubted Zhao Cheng before. He was just the captain of the fire brigade. Is his friend capable of contacting people in your city?

You have to ask Mother Zhao.

She asked Xiao Jinhua to ask Zhao's mother if she had heard Zhao Cheng chatting with Gu Qi. Xiao Jinhua was confused, "Xiao Zhao has never seen your elder brother, how can he talk to his family."

"Just ask."

Xiao Jinhua noted that when she went out, she asked Gu Xiaoxuan if she was going. Gu Xiaoxuan looked at Zhou Hui, and Zhou Hui said, "He wants to write."

He hadn't studied for more than half a year and couldn't fall behind in his studies. Zhou Hui had asked him to memorize and copy the dictionary before, but now that he was free, he was going to explain the meaning of the text to him.

Xiao Jinhua went alone.

Not long after, there was a knock on the door. It was Sister Lou on the fourth floor. Gu Mingyue opened the door, but instead of going inside, she asked her if she had gone out two nights ago and if she had anything to sell.

Gu Mingyue said, "We wanted to dig some firewood in the mountains and come back, but we came back after watching the government people stay there. We didn't catch anything, and we almost lost our lives."

Qian Feng saw her and Gu Jianguo going down the mountain, with nothing in their hands.

The fourth floor's face was full of regret, "I went to the mountains to collect a few firewood, but in such a cold weather, where can I find enough?"

"Mingyue, isn't your house with air conditioning on? Let us go to your house to stay for a while." The fifth floor walked up and stood in the stairwell like a quail, "We are the only ones in this building. Both have air conditioning.”

"Isn't there one at your home?" Gu Mingyue looked down at her.

The girl licked her lips, "My air conditioner is broken."

"Find someone to fix it." Gu Mingyue hates people who take advantage of others. "Isn't your family rich?"

If you have money, do you still need to go to someone else’s house to use the air conditioner?

The girl was unhappy, "Isn't the temperature too low and the generator can't be used?"

There was no antifreeze at her house, the engine oil had solidified, and repairing the air conditioner didn't work. Thinking of this, she asked Gu Mingyue, "Why does your generator still work?"

Gu Mingyue pretended to be stupid, "How do I know? You ask a professional master."

The girl was even more unhappy, "There is no signal on my mobile phone. Where can I find someone?"

Gu Mingyue pouted, "Then there's nothing I can do."

Seeing that they didn't deal with them, the fourth floor helped Gu Mingyue speak, "If you encounter trouble, go to your parents. What's the point of going to Mingyue?"

It's their own responsibility to have air conditioning. You can't force them to help you. The fourth floor said, "Now is not the past. If you live your own life well, you don't agree. How can you have time to care about others."

The girl stomped away angrily.

The fourth floor held the corner of his mouth helplessly, "A lot of children are like this. They feel that because they are young, everyone should let her go. Qian Feng also had this problem at the beginning, but I turned it around."

Table of Contents Previous Page  Next Page Last  Page

Previous article: The luck of the imperial examination cannon fodderNext article: After exchanging bodies, Boss Ba ran away with the ball.

Recommended novels about Mango Shoe Girl :

Beauty pictures

The best mother-in-law in the 1970s

Rich Dad, Poor Son [1970s]

The reborn fierce wife

Huang Si’s mother’s house is full of flowers

Rebirth of the First Wife

Rebirth of the original wife

Concubine's speech

Traveling through the village, inside and outside the village

Sheng pampers mommy

The little wife of a villain

Once dressed as a peasant woman

The "silly" wife of a silly villager

Do not forget to tell Nai Weng about family sacrifices

The villain dies because he talks too much

Does the heroine have to be as beautiful as a flower? ?

Recommended topics:ZijinQingfengyuSnow in clothesunibrowHemerocallis demon flowerThe green willow of the pastMulberry under the moonmustard greenLingxinFalling stars are flying

The content of this website comes from the Internet. The copyright of the book belongs to the original author! Copyright Statement Theme 256 Literature

Top

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](188)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"Qian Feng did a good job in the police force." Gu Mingyue praised.

In Gu Jianguo's words, he is smart, quick to react, and quick to escape when in danger.

"You have to do it even if it's not good. In this kind of environment, if you stay at home, you will either starve to death or freeze to death. If you go outside, at least you can find a way."

Gu Mingyue nodded, "If it weren't for the fact that they didn't recruit women, I would have gone."

Knowing that her family has two children, the pressure of survival is even greater. Even if she can get by now, who can say for sure in the future?

"By the way, Yang Tao and the others are going to the mountains to collect firewood and dig sweet potatoes again. They can go wherever they want. Do you want to go?" said the fourth floor, "I have already signed up."

"What will happen if you leave Miaomiao?"

"Her dad and her brother's shifts happen to be staggered, so it won't be a problem."

The plants in the mountains have gradually mutated. No one knows what the side effects of eating them will be. Gu Mingyue will definitely not go there. She asked, "Are there animals in the mountains?"

Plants will mutate, and animals will mutate as well.

"All the animals in the city were killed in the rat plague. Where did the animals come from? Besides, it's such a cold day that even rats can't be seen." Speaking of rats, the fourth floor felt a little regretful, "I should have caught a few more at that time. Rats hoard food.”

"..."

Thinking of those black and pointed heads, Gu Mingyue felt uncomfortable, "Someone eats mice?"

"Why not? Many people caught it and roasted it. It tasted quite delicious."

"..." Gu Mingyue also ate a dead mouse in her dream. She was so hungry that she almost died of hunger. The saltless and tasteless mouse meat tasted like a delicacy in the world, but now she couldn't accept it.

The fourth floor saw something wrong with her expression, "Is it disgusting to you?"

"No." Gu Mingyue suppressed the urge to vomit, "I've eaten it too, and it tastes bad."

Surprise on the fourth floor, "Have you eaten?"

"It tastes almost like duck meat..."

Silou nodded, but she didn't expect that she had actually eaten it. She thought that the Gu family was in good condition and had no worries about food and clothing.

Gu Mingyue can't get rid of the smell in her mouth now. She hasn't had those dreams for a long time. Even Gu Qi hasn't dreamed about them again, but those feelings seem to have become real. stand up.

Seeing her face getting worse and worse, the fourth floor thought she was thinking of some "bad days" and patted her arm, "Let the past go. The important thing is that now, Miaomiao and I are living with relatives. , the rent was not reduced, and I was ignored from morning to night, but I still managed to survive."

She doesn't want to think about her life at that time now, so her family simply bought a house so that she doesn't have to look at other people's faces in the future.

Gu Mingyue echoed, "Yes."

People in several buildings had received the news that Yang Tao and the others were going out. For this reason, the district chief also talked to Yang Tao. It was probably because there might be bad people in the mountains. He took them out. If anything happened, they would come to him. He has to take responsibility.

Yang Tao asked those who were going to write a letter of guarantee and be responsible for themselves if something unexpected happened.

This time it was a partnership. The firewood we picked up and the sweet potatoes we dug were all shared equally. There were dozens of people, both men and women. They were able to resist even those bad guys when they encountered them, so there were still many people who wrote guarantee letters.

The guarantee letter was kept by Yang Tao and locked at home. It was agreed to gather at eight o'clock and bring his own dry food.

That day, it was Zhao's mother's turn to clear the snow. Xiao Jinhua went downstairs with a shovel to help, and saw Yang Tao standing on the steps outside to count people. The people behind were either carrying baskets or carrying baskets on their backs, standing in two rows automatically and energetically.

Bring back some more cooked food, and your days will be much easier in the future.

Holding the shovel, she forgot about the foggy sky and said to Zhao's mother, "If you're lucky, you can come back tomorrow. If you're not lucky, it will take four or five days. It's not easy to live."

Mother Zhao straightened up, looked at the long queue, and sighed, "Yes, it's difficult for the people, and it's difficult for the government too."

Xiao Jinhua was about to continue shoveling the snow when she inadvertently caught sight of a familiar figure. She wasn't sure if she was dazzled, so she grabbed her sleeves and rubbed her eyes, opening them as wide as possible.

Dark blue down jacket, black scarf, who is this brother if not her?

He twisted his neck and talked to the person behind him. His face was thinner and his skin was darker than before, but he was indeed her brother.

"Sister Zhao, help me look at the shovel while I go home."

Her brother was going to the mountains with Yang Tao, which showed that he was also from this community. She had to tell her daughter the good news. She held up the hem of her down jacket and ran to the top floor with a smile like a flower, "Mingyue, Mingyue..."

"What's wrong?" Gu Mingyue poured oil into the pot and was about to fry some fried dough sticks. When she heard Xiao Jinhua knocking on the door hurriedly, she gave the basin to Zhou Hui and motioned for her to fry.

She opened the door, but when she saw Xiao Jinhua panting and pointing outside, her joy was beyond words, "Your uncle, I saw your uncle."

"..." Gu Mingyue said expressionlessly, "Is he here?"

"No, he is going to the mountains with Yang Tao and the others. He must have bought a house here. Mingyue, our two families can move around in the future." She still had fantasies in her heart, feeling that Mingyue didn't like her younger brother and the others before. It was because of illness, but after moving here, she was polite to everyone. She treated her neighbors like this, and she would definitely treat her relatives better.

Gu Mingyue turned aside and let her enter the room.

Xiao Jinhua was still thinking about talking to Uncle Xiao, so she waved her hand and said, "I'll leave after just saying a few words to you."

She looked at her daughter expectantly, and only waited for her daughter to nod before running downstairs to find Uncle Xiao.

Gu Mingyue said, "Didn't we say before that the two families would not communicate with each other?"

During the flood, she was worried that Uncle Xiao and the others would stay at home, and she made an agreement with Xiao Jinhua.

"It's different now." Xiao Jinhua explained, "Your uncle and the others have a house and can be self-reliant."

She knew that because of the 200,000 yuan, her daughter had a deep prejudice against her younger brother. When her aunt and sister-in-law came back, she gave them rice and meat, and asked them to find ways to buy a house here, even if it cost them their heart and lungs. That's too much, but for the Xiao family, the attitude changed 180 degrees, which was almost a quarrel.

Now that Uncle Xiao has his own house and can find supplies by himself, they can just go back and forth as usual.

"Buying a house requires work hours. It's definitely not possible for your uncle to do it alone. Your cousins ​​must have been dragged to work."

"..."

Seeing that her father is getting better, her mother won't come again, right?

Gu Mingyue pulled her in and made her position clear, "I don't want to associate with my uncle and the others. I don't care whether they live well or not."

Xiao Jinhua was confused, "Why?"

"I don't like it," she said, "If you want to recognize your brother, I will move out!"

"..." The corner of Xiao Jinhua's mouth slowly lowered, "I'm just telling you, don't take it seriously. Your uncle's good life was earned by his hard work. Mom just said a few words of emotion, nothing else."

"Mom, you promised me back then."

Of course Xiao Jinhua knew that if she brought her little brother and the others to her home, she would jump off the stairs.

Because the joy of reunion between siblings disappeared before the woman's life, she promised, "Mom remembers it, don't do anything stupid."

Zhou Hui also didn’t want to recognize the relatives of the Xiao family. She didn’t even want to recognize her sister, let alone other people. She took out the fried dough sticks from the pot and drained the oil, and said in a lively manner, "Mom, would you like to try the fried dough sticks?" eat."

Xiao Jinhua looked at her and pulled Gu Mingyue, "Mingyue, try it. Mom helped Aunt Zhao shovel the snow."

Gu Mingyue was worried that she was talking to Uncle Xiao behind her back, so she grabbed the down jacket hanging on the wall and put it on, "I'll go too."

"cold."

"fine."

When they got downstairs, they couldn't tell which one was Uncle Xiao. The team walked away and only saw a blurry figure. Zhao's mother came to see Gu Mingyue and felt sorry, "The snow is shoveled every day, and it's not thick. I can do it myself.”

Table of Contents Previous Page  Next Page Last  Page

Previous article: The luck of the imperial examination cannon fodderNext article: After exchanging bodies, Boss Ba ran away with the ball.

Recommended novels about Mango Shoe Girl :

Beauty pictures

The best mother-in-law in the 1970s

Rich Dad, Poor Son [1970s]

Rebirth of the original fierce wife

Huang Si’s mother’s house is full of flowers

Rebirth of the First Wife

Rebirth of the original wife

Concubine's speech

Traveling through the village, inside and outside the village

Sheng pampers mommy

The little wife of a villain

Once dressed as a peasant woman

The "silly" wife of a silly villager

Do not forget to tell Nai Weng about family sacrifices

The villain dies because he talks too much

Does the heroine have to be as beautiful as a flower? ?

Recommended topics:ZijinQingfengyuSnow in clothesunibrowHemerocallis demon flowerThe green willow of the pastMulberry under the moonmustard greenLingxinFalling stars are flying

The content of this website comes from the Internet. The copyright of the book belongs to the original author! Copyright Statement Theme 256 Literature

Top

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](189)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

In the days when the temperature first dropped, everyone stayed behind closed doors, and everyone in the building resumed shoveling snow. Now shoveling snow is much easier.

Gu Mingyue grabbed a broom and swept away, "It's okay, there is strength in numbers."

Zhao's mother is cooking for herself now. Li Zehao didn't ask her about the gas. Gu Mingyue felt bad. She would help if she could with this kind of work. If Li Zehao asked her to return the gas, she could find something to say, right?

The three people quickly dug out a path. When they went upstairs, Gu Mingyue invited Mother Zhao to eat fried dough sticks at home. Mother Zhao became interested and asked, "Did you fry fried dough sticks at home?"

"My sister-in-law is frying."

She kneaded a lot of dough last night, so Zhou Hui fried it for half an hour before finishing it. Gu Mingyue packed some for Mother Zhao in a bag, and Mother Zhao smiled and said, "Then I'll keep it."

Seeing her smile from the bottom of her heart, Xiao Jinhua was very pleased, "We are all neighbors, so what are we doing outside..."

She also had a problem in her mind. She had a large family and had children. When something happened, she had to ask her family to help.

So don’t be stingy when you should be generous.

"When will little Zhao come back?" Xiao Jinhua asked casually as she sent Zhao's mother out.

Mother Zhao said, "Hurry up, we've pretty much settled the matter before."

Talking about her son, Zhao’s mother smiled clearly, “The superiors want him to stay in the county and take charge of the work, but I don’t agree.”

Seeing that she was willing to chat, Xiao Jinhua said knowingly, "The county is too far away, so it's better to go back to the city. What's the point of making more money? The safety of my family is the most important."

"Yes." Mother Zhao said, "Your family is very good like this."

The only fly in the ointment is that Gu Qi is not at home. Xiao Jinhua doesn't want her son to be fake, but given the current situation, she would rather her son stay at the construction site. The construction site is full of workers and no one dares to mess with them. What might happen to them when they come back? What's going on.

Chapter 105 [VIP] 105 Chinese New Year

Regarding Uncle Xiao's purchase of a house in Anjuzhai, Gu Mingyue didn't have much fluctuation in her heart. Taking advantage of the lack of people in the building these days, she and Li Zehao brought 5 barrels of diesel back.

Diesel was solidified and the smell was a bit strong in the living room, so Gu Mingyue put it into the space that night.

When Gu Jianguo asked the next day, she said she had hidden her.

Knowing that he couldn't hide his words, Gu Jianguo didn't interfere. There were so many people killed in the mountains that night, and the gangsters in the new city almost lined up at the police station.

Some voluntarily went to the mountains for reform through labor, some asked the government to send them back to the county, and some asked the government to give them a map to prepare for their grand plans in Jiangcheng.

Gu Jianguo watched from a distance, then came back and said to Gu Mingyue with great joy, "Didn't you see those high-spirited middle school students? It seems that the government can conquer this part of Jiangcheng by giving them a map." It was like a country, and the police chief was standing on the steps, asking people to carry tables and bring paper and pens, and let them draw by themselves, hahaha, it made me laugh to death."

"..."

Gu Jianguo tells a lot of interesting things when he comes back from get off work every day, including his son Qian Feng on the fourth floor falling in love early, saying that a girl gave Qian Feng a love letter and that as long as Qian Feng was willing, he would get married immediately.

"..."

The government has moved to the top of the mountain. Housing prices here have risen several times, but few people are selling them. If they want to live here, getting married is the brightest and most honest way. Gu Mingyue asked, "How old is Qian Feng?" ?”

"I'm 18. Not surprisingly, I will take the college entrance examination this year."

"You're not of legal age for marriage, are you?"

"Hey, the Civil Affairs Bureau is gone. What kind of evidence are you talking about? The parents of both parties know it. Just treat relatives and friends to a meal. This was the case in rural areas in the past."

"..."

In the same building, Gu Mingyue was worried that the fourth floor would be at a disadvantage because people living in the same building would not be able to live in peace, so she asked Gu Jianguo to talk to Qian Feng's father.

Gu Jianguo was reluctant in every possible way, "Let's just leave this kind of thing alone, right?"

"Weren't you very proactive in the past when someone in the building had something to do? Why didn't you care about it this time?"

The fourth floor is their long-term neighbor. If one is damaged, they will be damaged. Gu Mingyue said, "What if the girl is playing tricks and is like Aunt Hu's relatives?"

Gu Jianguo responded with dismay, "I'll talk to his father."

More than half a month has passed since the day the government distributed supplies, and the supermarket has reopened.

When a blizzard comes, you no longer have to register your home address when entering the supermarket. Instead, you enter the supermarket with a purchase ticket.

Each household only has one purchase ticket. If donations exceed a certain amount during the government fund-raising period, additional tickets will be issued.

Gu Mingyue had no shortage of supermarket items, but thinking that she could sell them to her neighbors in the building after buying them, she and Xiao Jinhua went to the supermarket early to queue up.

The supermarket is next to the family courtyard, and there are more than a dozen guards guarding the area. No one is allowed to enter without a ticket.

As soon as Gu Mingyue handed over the purchase ticket, there was a sudden commotion in the back mountain. Someone shouted "Here comes the gangster". Everyone turned pale and rushed to the supermarket.

Gu Mingyue grabbed Xiao Jinhua and before she even took a step forward, a series of collisions came from behind. She couldn't dodge and was thrown to the ground.

There was a hustle and bustle, and some people were shouting, "I'm crushing someone, and I can't breathe."

Some people pushed and yelled, "You're crushing my feet..."

"My hand stepped on my hand..."

In two seconds, a large piece fell on the ground, and it was a mess. Gu Mingyue's foot was stuck in the gap between people, and her ankle was in excruciating pain.

Xiao Jinhua's condition was not good either. Her hat got caught in the man's hair. The man was punching and kicking her in pain. She was hit several times, but she still held on to Gu Mingyue tightly without letting go.

The cashier yelled, "What are you doing? Stand back..."

The guard quickly raised his iron shield to block the entrance of the supermarket, with a murderous look on his face, "Back off!"

Someone shouted from the outside, "It's okay, it's okay, it's the people who went into the mountain who came back and called their family members to come over and help carry things."

Gu Mingyue was so painful that she was sweating on her forehead. Xiao Jinhua took off her hat and freed her head. Seeing that her face was pale and panicked, she asked, "Mingyue, what's wrong with you?"

"It's okay." Gu Mingyue stood up holding the counter and asked her if she was okay.

Everyone was stunned by the sudden shouts. Gu Mingyue had no doubt that if more people rushed over, she and Xiao Jinhua would be used as meat pads and crushed to death.

Those who entered the mountain expected to have a rich harvest, and the excitement spread far and wide. The people behind went out to watch the fun, leaving those who were suppressed cursing.

Gu Mingyue endured the pain and let Xiao Jinhua go in, but she refused.

Xiao Jinhua was still in the mood, "I don't have anything to buy, so I'll help you go back first."

There were two footprints on her sleeves, and her clothes were dirty. Gu Mingyue dusted her off, feeling angry for no reason, "We won't come here anymore."

Xiao Jinhua said yes with all her heart.

The pain will get worse in winter. If you accidentally kick your foot against the wall, it will hurt for a long time. Not to mention twisting your foot. Walking upstairs, Gu Mingyue feels that her left foot is so numb that she can’t exert strength. Xiao Jinhua bends down to carry her, Gu Ming ‌Yue said‌No need, gritted his teeth and climbed to the seventh floor.

Zhou Hui helped her in, "Why did it happen like this?"

Gu Mingyue's feet were sprained, and Xiao Jinhua's hair was messy and stuck to his scalp, looking very embarrassed.

"When people who went into the mountains came back, the people in line behind thought they were gangsters. Headless flies rushed towards the supermarket. Mingyue and I were knocked down." Xiao Jinhua was also angry, "Who are they running around without seeing clearly?" ..."

Gu Mingyue sat on the sofa and lifted up her down pants. Her ankle was already swollen. Zhou Hui asked her not to move, "I'll boil water for you to apply..."

"No, spray some Yunnan Baiyao for disinfection..." Gu Mingyue raised her feet and put them on the sofa, pointing out the location of Yunnan Baiyao to Zhou Hui.

Xiao Jinhua didn't dare to reach out and touch it, "Do you want to go to the hospital to see if you have injured any bones?"

"Probably not." She pressed gently, "Probably a twisted tendon..."

Table of Contents Previous Page  Next Page Last  Page

Previous article: The luck of the imperial examination cannon fodderNext article: After exchanging bodies, Boss Ba ran away with the ball.

Recommended novels about Mango Shoe Girl :

Beauty pictures

The best mother-in-law in the 1970s

Rich Dad, Poor Son [1970s]

The reborn fierce wife

Huang Si’s mother’s house is full of flowers

Rebirth of the First Wife

Rebirth of the original wife

Concubine's speech

Traveling through the village, inside and outside the village

Sheng pampers mommy

The little wife of a villain

Once dressed as a peasant woman

The "silly" wife of a silly villager

Do not forget to tell Nai Weng about family sacrifices

The villain dies because he talks too much

Does the heroine have to be as beautiful as a flower? ?

Recommended topics:ZijinQingfengyuSnow in clothesunibrowHemerocallis demon flowerThe green willow of the pastMulberry under the moonmustard greenLingxinFalling stars are flying

The content of this website comes from the Internet. The copyright of the book belongs to the original author! Copyright Statement Theme 256 Literature

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](190)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

After a hundred days of strain, Xiao Jinhua turned pale and said, "It's all my fault. If I hadn't gone, you might have ended up in the supermarket."

When Gu Mingyue went out, she asked her to wait. If she didn't wait for those two minutes, she would definitely not be hurt.

Seeing that the tip of her nose was red and she was about to cry, Gu Mingyue rubbed the center of her eyebrows and said, "It's just an accident. I'll be fine after a few days of spraying medicine. Mom, don't cry. Just cry." I just have a headache."

Xiao Jinhua, who shed two tears, turned around quickly and choked, "I'm not crying, I just feel useless and always holding you back."

Gu Jianguo told her about the younger brother's matter, and her daughter's illness seemed to be getting better, so she asked me, "I'm a nuisance. What should I do if my daughter's illness relapses?"

"Who said you were holding us back? Sister Huihui and I went to work, and it was only because you took care of the house that we had food to eat." Gu Mingyue praised her, "You are the hero of our family."

Zhou Hui brought the alcohol over, smoothed it on her arm, and agreed, "Yes, without you to take care of the child, Ming Yue and I don't dare to go out."

"I..."

She didn't know what to say about Uncle Xiao. Zhou Hui saw that she was stuck and called her daughter over, "Wipe grandma's tears."

"Grandma, don't cry." The little girl hugged Xiao Jinhua sweetly. Xiao Jinhua's nose became even more sore, but she stopped crying.

Zhou Hui took out the gauze from the Yunnan Baiyao box and said, "It hurts a little, just bear with it."

She dipped it in alcohol and slowly rubbed the swollen area. Gu Mingyue shrank, her face completely drained of blood. Gu Xiaoxuan grabbed Gu Mingyue's hand, her face turned pale.

After spraying the medicine, she stood up slowly, "Sister Huihui, I want to go to the bedroom and lie down..."

"I'll help you."

After Zhou Hui went out, Gu Mingyue locked the door and entered the space. She couldn't do it without taking medicine in this situation. She found the medication record of the disease that she had downloaded before, turned to the same sprained ankle, and took anti-inflammatory drugs and analgesics. , then tore off a piece of ointment and applied it to the swollen area.

Lunch was delivered to her room by Zhou Hui.

She said nothing about the smell of plaster that filled the room, only saying, "Mom went to Aunt Zhao's place and won't be back for lunch."

Gu Jianguo had already taken a shift. He started work at 12 midnight and got off work at 12 noon. Gu Mingyue looked at the time and asked, "Have you eaten?"

"Let's eat together when dad comes back."

Brother and sister Gu Xiaoxuan were watching a tablet in the living room. They had watched the animation they had downloaded previously and watched it repeatedly in the past six months. They knew the lines by heart, but they still enjoyed watching it.

Zhou Hui lifted the quilt and saw that her ankle was not as swollen as before, "Sister Lou on the fourth floor just came to me and wanted me to purchase tickets and resell them to her. I want to ask you what you mean."

"Is she okay?"

"I have frostbite on my face, but everything else is fine."

Gu Mingyue thought for a while, "Has she been to the supermarket? Are there any books on the new products on the supermarket shelves?"

"I didn't ask about this, but there was a nutritional powder for sale, with a purchase limit of 5 kilograms, and every household bought it."

"What nutritional powder?"

"Sister Lou said that she has never eaten it before. It seems to be black konjac powder..."

"Black konjac powder?" Gu Mingyue frowned, "Where did the government get the black konjac powder?"

In the past, yams were wild yams dug in the mountains, fern roots were found in the mountains, and vegetables grown by the government were short-lived and easy to survive. Where could there be konjac?

She thought, "Isn't it a leech fan?"

"..." Zhou Hui's breath froze and she said stiffly, "No...it's not."

She had been most afraid of that thing since she was a child. All the leeches sent by Gu Jianjun were handled by Gu Mingyue. She didn't dare to look at them. "Is that thing really edible?"

Gu Mingyue nodded, "It's cold, so drinking it with water has many benefits."

"..." Zhou Hui felt that she might not be able to eat.

"Sister Lou and the others dug sweet potatoes?"

Zhou Huidao said, "I dug it. Not only are there sweet potatoes, but there are also persimmons. She sent two of them, but I didn't ask for them."

Gu Mingyue held the bowl and cooked the rice one bite at a time. There was no small table at home, so Zhou Hui made fried rice probably just to make it easier for her to eat.

Seeing that she was eating well, Zhou Hui continued, "She goes to the mountains for only four or five days. I don't have the nerve to take her things. Besides, the persimmons are the wrong color. I'm afraid there are viruses."

"What color?" Gu Mingyue asked.

"Orange-gray, Sister Lou said that the climate is abnormal, and the fruits in the mountains are different from the normal climate. They also picked oranges and grapefruits, and the colors are gray and black." Zhou Hui herself is not afraid, I'm afraid that something will happen to my children after eating it.

Gu Mingyue pondered, "It seems that they have really mutated. Have they seen animals in the mountains?"

"No." Zhou Hui chatted with the fourth floor for a few words. They must have caught some animals for extra meals.

Gu Mingyue took another bite of rice and said, "Is uncle okay?"

"I want to talk to you about this." She closed the door and whispered, "Sister Lou said that someone asked about our family, and I guess it was my uncle."

"What did uncle ask?"

"Ask if anyone knows about Gu Jianguo..."

The house was registered in Gu Jianguo's name, and it was also published in Gu Jianguo's name. Uncle Xiao was probably not sure whether Gu Jianguo was her father, so he asked.

"Does your uncle know that we have moved here?"

"No." Zhou Hui said, "They all experienced natural disasters. We don't dare to reveal the news casually. My uncle said that there are several people in our family and asked everyone to pay attention to whether Gu Jianguo is... dad."

The head of the household is Gu Jianguo, with four adults and two children. When the neighbors nodded, Uncle Xiao was able to confirm that it was her home, but none of the neighbors present said anything. People in other buildings did not know them and could not tell them.

Zhou Hui said, "The neighbors still have a clear conscience."

"My uncle's house is in the first phase?"

"Well, the eldest aunt lives with them, but the eldest aunt hasn't recovered from her cold. The younger aunt wants to kick her out..."

Gu Mingyue sneered, "No wonder there was no news before. Suddenly asking about us, I'm afraid I want to send my eldest aunt to our house."

The fourth floor bought something from Gu Mingyue and found out that Uncle Xiao was a relative of hers, so he helped inquire about many things.

Zhou Hui said, "That family must never be contacted."

"I know..."

Outside, Gu Jianguo came back. When he entered, he asked where the smell of plaster came from. Zhou Hui opened the door and went out, "Ming Yue's ankle is sprained."

"Why are you wearing it?" Gu Jianguo raised his eyebrows, took off his coat, and strode in.

Gu Mingyue grinned, "I was scared when I went to the supermarket."

As soon as she said that, Gu Jianguo knew what was going on and scolded the group of people, "I'm afraid that everyone doesn't know that they found the supplies, so they started crying and howling all the way. We were so scared that we all called the police."

"..."

"No bones were hurt, right?"

"No, I see the supermarkets are open. Do you still want to continue patrolling?"

The opening of supermarkets is a signal that the danger is over.

"We are still discussing this matter today..." Gu Jianguo went to the living room, moved a stool and sat at the door, and said, "I haven't seen a stranger in many days. I'm afraid I have to go home for the New Year holiday. .”

Because of natural disasters, the entire city cannot feel the flavor of the New Year.

Gu Mingyue also forgot the time, "When is the Chinese New Year?"

"January 30th, only a week away." Gu Jianguo glanced at the bacon hanging on the stainless steel window, "Do we still have sausages in the refrigerator?"

"Yes." Gu Mingyue handed over the bowl, "Didn't you smell the corn sausage fried rice cooked by Sister Huihui?"

"I smelled it and thought it was someone else's house."

It's been a long time since his family had eaten cured meat. Not to mention, he was really greedy. "Where's your mother?"

Table of Contents Previous Page  Next Page Last  Page

Previous article: The luck of the imperial examination cannon fodderNext article: After exchanging bodies, Boss Ba ran away with the ball.

Recommended novels about Mango Shoe Girl :

Beauty pictures

The best mother-in-law in the 1970s

Rich Dad, Poor Son [1970s]

Rebirth of the original fierce wife

Huang Si’s mother’s house is full of flowers

Rebirth of the First Wife

Rebirth of the original wife

Concubine's speech

Traveling through the village, inside and outside the village

Sheng pampers mommy

The little wife of a villain

Once dressed as a peasant woman

The "silly" wife of a silly villager

Do not forget to tell Nai Weng about family sacrifices

The villain dies because he talks too much

Does the heroine have to be as beautiful as a flower? ?

Recommended topics:ZijinQingfengyuSnow in clothesunibrowHemerocallis demon flowerThe green willow of the pastMulberry under the moonmustard greenLingxinFalling stars are flying

The content of this website comes from the Internet. The copyright of the book belongs to the original author! Copyright Statement Theme 256 Literature

Top
Top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 58.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.8M 36.7K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
575K 31K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...