c 271-275

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](271)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Li Zehao agreed, "Uncle Gu, Gu Mingyue is right. Even children are in danger when they go out."

This time they went on a mission and were deceived by a few children who pretended to be pitiful.

If he hadn't acted heroically, Zhao Cheng would not have been seriously injured.

Gu Jianguo said, "No way."

Don't they get along very well?

Li Zehao said, "Knowing people‌knowing faces but not knowing hearts..."

This is what he learned when he went out this time.

Gu Jianguo lowered his hand, "Okay."

More and more people caught up, and Gu Jianguo saw Qian Jianshe, Uncle Cao, and his old neighbor.

They were hunched over and hobbled.

The lights were bright, but the expressions on their faces were confused.

Although I came out with the government, no one knew where I was going.

Gu Jianguo asked Li Zehao, "Is the government going to Liucheng?"

Why don't you tell anyone else‌?

Li Zehao looked at the people with their families and families, and felt unhappy, "They are going to Liucheng."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"The government has its own considerations."

Liucheng is currently occupied by Chinese troops and scientific researchers. If word spreads and people with bad intentions go there, the base government will be held accountable.

Even for Base 2, the government is also talking about finding a new hilltop to build the base.

People in Base 2 probably didn’t expect that the government would have the guts to go to Liucheng.

Li Zehao said, "Don't let it slip."

Only a few people within the government know about it.

The helicopters overhead were patrolling back and forth, and Gu Jianguo asked again, "Don't we have two helicopters at our base?"

"The other car with people left first."

"Why don't Sister Zhao leave by helicopter?" Gu Jianguo felt that with Zhao Cheng's ability, this could be done.