c 26-30

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](26)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

The community was dark. She took a photo with her phone and walked to the osmanthus tree on the side wall.

The trees were thick and the two people standing there were completely invisible. She turned off the flashlight and got straight to the point, "Dad, I have some space."

The buzz of insects on the summer night covered up her voice, and Gu Jianguo didn't hear her clearly, "What?"

She touched the empty bucket and used her mind to control it. She replaced the bucket with water from the space and came out. Then she turned on the flashlight and motioned to Gu Jianguo to lower his head.

Gu Jianguo lowered his head honestly, slightly opened his lower lip, and raised his thumb, "My dear, you are so awesome. When did you learn magic? Why didn't you tell me?"

“……”

Gu Jianguo's voice was loud, so Gu Mingyue reminded him to keep it down for fear of shocking the people in the two buildings.

He immediately covered his mouth and nodded cheerfully, "That's how I talk. I'm used to it. Mingyue, go home and show it to Xiaoxuan. I guarantee that he will be in adoration."

"..." Gu Mingyue replaced the water bucket with an empty bucket, "Dad, who do you think can do magic like this?"

"On the Internet, they perform magic tricks similar to yours. In one second, the tablecloth turns into a rose, the rose turns into a dove, and they even restore the body's dislocation."

"..." The short video has been edited and is completely different from hers, okay?

Seeing her puffed out cheeks and gloomy face, Gu Jianguo reflected on whether his expression was not in place, or whether he was discouraged by praising others?

After pondering for a moment, he said loudly, "Mingyue, why are you so powerful? You are even more powerful than the magician who attended the Spring Festival Gala."

“……”

Gu Mingyue felt tired and said slowly word by word, "Dad, I had a nightmare. When I wake up, I have some space."

Gu Jianguo was silent.

I seem to have heard this part somewhere. He asked, "Is there a spring in your space?"