c 316-320

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](316)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Someone yelled hoarsely, "Where is the big base?"

The loudspeaker heard it and replied, [In Liucheng, as long as we enter the big base, we will return to normal life. We don’t have to worry about whether the people nearby have malicious intentions, and we don’t have to hold the child in bed every night in fear...]

[The reason why we don’t tell you clearly is not because we don’t have perseverance, but because we are afraid that other bases will receive the news and block it. We have never been hostile to others, but we have to be cautious in the harsh society. 】

I still remember the night we left the base, when the 2nd base had a carnival and threw stones on the road. If the 2nd base knew that they were going to the big base, they would definitely get into trouble.

They did not question the decision of the al-Qaeda government. After living in darkness for too long, they still looked forward to the light.

A big base is their hope.

Even if there are obstacles ahead, they are willing to overcome them hand in hand.

As before, everyone expressed their obedience to the government's instructions and arrangements in unison.

They are not flowers in a greenhouse who don't understand anything. With such a good base, there must be many people going there. When bad guys see the opportunity, they will definitely organize forces to stop it on the way.

No wonder those women in R base are reluctant to leave, fearing that the outside world will be even more dangerous.

As soon as the horn was turned off, everyone felt for gravel on the roadside. The masons in the team even used tools to help chip away at the stones.

The team is once again united as never before.

Chapter 171 [VIP] 171 Sending books

The gravel on the top of the mountain should be leftover from the previous road digging. People are cleaning up garbage like sanitation workers. Wherever they go, there is not even a fallen leaf.

The bright red firelight illuminated their busy faces, and the occasional passing tree shadows added a bit of fun to the boundless darkness.

The craftsman cut down a tree tree from somewhere and started making a slingshot.