c 96-100

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](96)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

To avoid Gu Jianguo noticing, she collected the innermost boxes and took her time with the rest.

In the living room, Gu Jianguo picked up his granddaughter and raised it high, expressing his disappointment with the purchase to Xiao Jinhua, "I borrowed money from Xiaoxuan, but it turned out to be unnecessary."

"Master, do you not want to pay interest?"

"..." Gu Jianguo said with a long face, "Am I that kind of person?"

"It's hard to say." Seeing his grandfather's face slumped so badly, he said, "It's true that you know people, but you don't know people's hearts."

"......"

Gu Jianguo was unhappy when his grandson questioned his character, "Xiao Meng is still good."

The little girl bent her eyes and smiled, "Higher, grandpa, higher."

There were no entertainment facilities for the children to play at home, so Gu Jianguo played with her, holding her by her armpits and throwing her into the air. When she fell, he reached out to catch her.

The little girl giggled and said, "Come again, grandpa, come again."

Gu Jianguo tossed it a dozen times in cooperation.

The little girl became more and more excited. Gu Jianguo softened his grip and put her on the sofa. He whispered to her, "Grandpa, take a rest for a while."

There is a locust plague in the mountains. I don't know if it will spread to the city. I have to find a way to seal the air conditioning holes.