216-220

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](216)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

They even wore shoes in their boots.

Gu Mingyue's face was pale, and Zhou Hui was not much better. The mud here was deep, and it was hard to say whether there was anything else under the mud. The slow touching and crawling kept stimulating her.

All the hairs on her body stood on end.

Gu Jianguo felt it and said, "It's just crayfish and fish, there's nothing to be afraid of."

He pointed at the people working on the road, "They specialize in touching crayfish."

Gu Mingyue felt confused, "Are there any snakes?"

"No, when the rat plague happened, the government banned keeping pets. There would be no snakes..."

Just as he said this, the person bending down next to him suddenly screamed. Gu Jianguo's heart trembled, and he saw a black thing flying out in a parabola.

"What?" he asked.

The man rubbed his hands in the mud with a disgusted expression, "Dead rat."

"..."

It's disgusting enough.

Gu Mingyue had goosebumps on her skin. She took a breath and urged Gu Jianguo, "Let's go faster."

Ignoring the cars on the roadside for the time being, they went to the public parking lot first.

The terrain was low and there was more mud. Gu Jianguo asked them to wait outside while he went in to take a look.

Several cars were blocking the door, and his clothes would definitely get dirty when he went in. Gu Jianguo asked Gu Mingyue, "Can an off-road vehicle be used?"

"Yeah." Gu Mingyue replied, "Rinse the surface with water and try to pick a new one."

"Then I'll go."

The parking lot is not big, so Gu Jianguo is aiming for tall cars. There is no way to tell whether they are new or not, but he knows the brand.

He came out and said to Gu Mingyue, "They are all domestic off-road vehicles. Should we go to some villa areas?"

"no."

Gu Mingyue thought about this problem. It was easy to meet people in the parking lot of the villa area. She told Gong Zhang that the car belonged to her family and it would be difficult to explain when the government towed it. Once reported, they would definitely be punished. Points deducted.