c 191-195

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster] (191)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"At Aunt Zhao's house."

She asked Li Zehao that the food there was stocked before the rainstorm, and there were no rats. The vegetables were brought over by Xiao Jinhua from home, so the food was fine.

"She's still in the mood to go out after you're like this." Gu Jianguo's face elongated in displeasure.

Gu Mingyue said, "I have nothing to do. Mom can go over and talk to Aunt Zhao."

Staying at home, Xiao Jinhua will feel guilty again.

"Forget it, she can go if she wants. As long as she's not going to your brother-in-law's house, I don't care."

"Dad, do you know where my brother-in-law lives?"

"If your mother doesn't tell me, I don't know. As soon as she tells me, I'll ask someone, your uncle..." Gu Jianguo shook his head, "Forget it, if you don't tell him, it will be a disappointment."

As the saying goes, if you know yourself and your enemy you can fight a hundred battles, Gu Mingyue really wanted to hear, "Dad, just tell me."

Uncle Xiao's house was bought in partnership with other people while earning working hours. It cost 90 square meters and was separated by five bedrooms. The supermarket recognized the house but not how many families lived there, so the two families could only buy one family's rations.

Cao Minghua was arrogant and often complained about the family. The family couldn't bear it and called all their relatives and friends to the house. They re-measured the dimensions and divided the house.

The main door is half a house, and the door frame is installed at an angle to allow entry.

The purchase tickets were also divided equally. The family had something to do with Uncle Xiao and the others. They threatened that Uncle Xiao dared to embezzle the purchase tickets, so he went to the authorities to report the matter, so that Uncle Xiao would be deprived of his qualifications to buy a house.

Anyway, it’s just a piece of chicken feathers.

Gu Mingyue listened with interest, "What's wrong with my uncle?"

"Stealing things... When your uncle and the others lived in a chicken farm, you took Xinwei and the others to steal the boss's eggs. The police did not register the case. I feel like I am in the mirror. This time your uncle reported it to the police. This is the reason why people don’t want him.”