c 201-205

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster] (201)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Since he would officially go to work tomorrow, Gu Jianguo steamed two steamer siomai and wrapped each one in plastic wrap.

Xiao Jinhua seemed particularly excited, chasing Gu Jianguo and asking questions.

"Will we be assigned together? Is the construction site far away? Do I need to wear a mask? Are there toilets there?"

Gu Jianguo answered questions one by one, "We don't have the final say in grouping. It depends on the government's arrangements. In such a cold weather, if you don't wear a mask, the tip of your nose will get frostbite. Forget about the toilet, let's wear diapers." .”

Outdoor toilets are not wind-proof, so few people can bear it. Moreover, the toilets will be very dirty when there are many people. There is no need to torture yourself if you have the conditions.

He put the siomai and rice balls into a plastic bowl, put the bowl into his backpack, and warned Xiao Jinhua, "Don't give food to others, and don't eat food given by others."

"Yeah." Xiao Jinhua raised the black backpack, "Should I carry this tomorrow?"

This backpack used to have Mingyue on its back. It had anti-theft buckles on both sides and was buckled on the chest so that no one could snatch it away.

Gu Jianguo taught her how to use it and continued to nag, "Be careful when going out. If you don't want others to ask you, just answer honestly. Think about why she asked."

Gu Mingyue was dumbfounded. She couldn't believe that one day her father would teach her mother's experience. You know, he was so short-sighted in the past.

Xiao Jinhua looked at him, "How can I not know?"

"Oh, you know? Those people are so smart that even if they give you a hundred brains, they are no match for them."

"..."

Gu Mingyue was relieved that these few months of work were not in vain, "Dad, don't always talk about Mom, you have to pay attention too."

"Do not worry!"

The next day, everyone in the building gathered downstairs. Yang Tao counted the number of people and led them up the mountain.

Around nine-thirty, a large number of people came from the ice in the distance. Gu Xiaoxuan and Gu Xiaomeng lay by the window and pointed out those people to Gu Mingyue, "Auntie, look."