c 211-215

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](211)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

The number 14 Gu Mingyue drew was in the left corner of the building, facing the aisle on three sides, and there was a risk of being stepped on. Huang Yuwei gloated, "You're not that lucky, are you?"

Gu Mingyue smiled, looking indifferent.

The back corner belonged to the building behind it, which involved boundaries. Gu Jianguo decided to go to the supermarket to buy stones and mark them.

Supermarkets are open every day now. Except for daily necessities, you need to buy tickets. For other goods, just have enough money.

He bought five stones and laid them on the boundary. Who knows when he passed by work the next day, all the stones were gone.

Chapter 116 [VIP] 116 Personal points system

He looked left and right, unable to believe his eyes. Xiao Jinhua, who knew he had bought the stone, was speechless, "How come all the stones were stolen?"

There is no surveillance in the community, so it is impossible to catch anyone.

Gu Jianguo was depressed all day.

The girl took Gu Xiaoxuan and the others to plant vegetable seedlings. When they saw that there were no stones that Gu Jianguo mentioned, she knew that they had been stolen. She was thankful that the supermarket included bamboo sticks and wooden sticks among the daily necessities. Otherwise, she would have bought bamboo sticks for Gu Jianguo. If you circle the bamboo fence overnight, the bamboo fence will definitely be stolen, causing even greater losses.

She taught Gu Xiaoxuan and the others how to put vegetable seedlings in the pit and how to fill it with soil.

The brother and sister acted like they were playing a game, with their little bodies close together. You squeezed me, and I squeezed you. They fell to the ground, their clothes stained with large amounts of mud, and they giggled happily.

The spacing between the pits was according to Uncle Cao's requirements. After planting the vegetable seedlings, there was still land. The people in the building behind were also planting vegetable seedlings and told her that she could go to the supermarket to buy vegetables.

The price is a bit expensive, but when you think about having food to eat in summer, you have to pay for it no matter how expensive it is.

She also reminded Gu Mingyue, "Buy less pepper seeds. Those peppers are devil peppers. The supermarket does not recommend that you plant too many peppers."