c 351-355

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](351)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Uncle Cao paused, "Have you started to believe in religion too?"

"I don't believe in religion, I believe in gods."

"Hey..." Uncle Cao lowered his eyes and looked at the newly knitted soles, and sighed, "These days are going to drive people crazy."

His wife and daughter-in-law are also believers, and they were brought into the church by Qian Jian's wife.

Uncle Cao can’t remember the day when he started. When they were at the base, they often visited each other, meditated, and shared their insights.

He glanced at the closed bedroom door of the master bedroom and said, "Do you feel that the old woman's personality has changed?"

"Grandma Chen?"

"If not her, who else?"

"It hasn't changed." Gu Jianguo looked at him with a strange look on his face, "What happened?"

Uncle Cao did not answer, but asked again, "Do you think Jian's wife's character has changed?"

Gu Jianguo thought for a moment and said, "No change."

"It's strange. After so many things, there has been no change. Looking at your crazy old neighbor Sister Liu's family, to be honest, I think they are the normal ones."

When a person encounters a huge change, his personality will undergo earth-shaking changes. The base woman becomes talkative, the man is irritable and irritable, and he sometimes cannot control his emotions. His wife will occasionally break down and say depressing words, and his daughter-in-law will follow Qian. Building a daughter-in-law is as solid as a rock and very firm.

"How are Sister Liu and the others normal? Liu Chunshan's mind is too fragile and he has not set a good example for his family. If he could stabilize his emotions and activate the atmosphere among his family, it would not lead to a tragedy." When he said this, he looked at I glanced at Teacher Lu, who was carefully knitting straw sandals, and said, "Young people are impatient. If we, the elders, add fuel to the fire, won't the family break up?"

Noticing his gaze, Teacher Lu raised his head and echoed him, "That's it."

Uncle Cao thought that their family had been quarreling at first, but it seemed to have subsided in the past few days. He admired Teacher Lu, "You still know how to teach children."