c 281-285

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](281)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

In fact, he was completely cruel and yelled at his daughter to stay in the car, but he couldn't bear it. Natural disasters continued and people could not tell when they would die. He hoped that his daughter would be happy when she was alive.

Gu Mingyue held his hand and said, "I know."

The venue is free, but renting water storage equipment costs 50 yuan for half an hour, or it can be offset by working hours.

There are too many landslide sections, and the Transportation Bureau is short of manpower. Workers who are paid to hire have to spend money to go out, so they naturally have to find ways to earn back.

Gu Mingyue rented it for two hours, a water tank on a cart and four buckets.

The water tank is smaller than the water tank in the Seine Lakeside building, but it is not a problem to hold bath water for four or five people.

She opened the lid and looked inside.

It must have been used, and there was still water at the bottom. As Gu Jianguo walked forward carrying the bucket, she took out the alcohol disinfectant in the space and sprayed it all over the inside of the water tank.

After that, I squeezed a drop of disinfectant in.

Gu Jianguo smelled the pungent smell and looked back at her.

She smiled and said, "The water tank seems dirty."

"Um."

Many people were touching lobsters and fish in the fields, and there were many children playing in the water. There were people everywhere under the light and fire. Gu Mingyue called to Gu Jianguo, "Dad, give me two buckets. There is water nearby." It's been muddied by them, you wait here, I'll carry the bucket to the front, find water and call you."

Gu Jianguo didn't think much about it. When his daughter followed others to the opposite field, he realized something was wrong.

He deserves to do this kind of job.

Before he could call anyone to stop, Gu Mingyue called to him. The cart couldn't be used on the field ridge, so he locked it on the side of the road and carried the remaining two buckets over.

At the end of the field ridge, the water rippled gently, and the bucket at the girl's feet was already filled with clear water.

"Dad, if you go back and come back again, I'll be here to guard you. If someone comes, I'll tell them to go elsewhere."