c 311-315

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](311)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

The world fell into darkness, with only the faint light in Gu Mingyue's hand. She walked to Zhao Cheng's side, obviously she didn't shoot, but her hands were shaking violently, "All dead?"

"Um."

Has the nightmare that has haunted her for months finally disappeared?

Looking at the bodies lying on the road, she felt no excitement as she imagined. She said, "Will the people in the village hear the noise?"

Zhao Cheng put the collected items into a black plastic bag and said calmly, "It doesn't matter. Counter-attacks often happen. They won't stand up for the dead."

He asked Gu Mingyue, "Were you scared just now?"

"As long as the result is good." She did not help clean up, but walked to the roadside, stared at the trees swaying in the wind and said, "Do you want to come out to clean up the bodies?"

"Leave it to Brother Cheng."

Cleaning up the battlefield is much more disgusting than killing people, and they feel disgusted in their hearts.

The speaker was Li Zehao. Member No. 3 not far from him asked, "Why did you fire twice?"

wasted.

Li Zehao, No. 2, replied, “I just don’t like him.”

They didn't show up, and she felt that the cooperation was quite pleasant, so she went over to help Zhao Cheng move the body out of kindness.

"Are you going to burn it here?"

"Um."

"Is there any particularity in it?"

Burning corpses is too eye-catching. Isn't Zhao Cheng afraid that people in the village will come out and besiege them?

Zhao Cheng said, "After burning the bodies, their houses will be ours."

"..." Gu Mingyue's mind was spinning quickly, "As Party A, all their belongings should belong to me, right?"

Zhao Cheng dragged the corpses to the road and piled them up without any objection, "You pick first, and the rest will be ours."

Gu Mingyue was satisfied with his answer and bent down to drag the bald man's legs.