c 356-360

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](356)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Humans are social animals and need to communicate, communicate, and express their inner emotions. Without these, what meaning and value would human language and civilization have?

Even her own mentality was different.

Zhou Hui and Xiao Jinhua piled the corn cobs and lit them, and told them to move the bamboo mat forward. Gu Xiaoxuan and Gu Xiaomeng gathered around the fire and threw small firewood into it.

Children like to play with fire. The brother and sister poked sparks and giggled. Gu Jianguo followed suit and raised his eyebrows, "Yeah, if you are not here, I would really have no fun living alone..."

Suddenly, there was a burst of noise in the ground to the side. Gu Jianguo looked around and saw a crowd of people gathered around and talking about something.

The grass in the field was cut and used as firewood. Among the neat grass roots, people were excited. Some people shouted, "What happened?"

"Pheasants, there are pheasants."

When they left Xinglong Town, they netted birds and caught fish, but they never saw chickens, ducks, geese, and rabbits.

There are many mountains and tall trees near Wuwu Village. People remember that there are fungi in this season. They carry nets into the mountains and get unexpected harvests. The person who caught chickens in the net said, "There are still some in the mountains. Let's go and look for them in the mountains." "

"Could it be the villagers'?"

The man showed them his chicken, which had jet-black feathers and black combs. The chicken legs were longer than those of domestic chickens. At first glance, they looked a bit like the white cranes flying in the fields in winter. But upon closer inspection, there were differences.

"Is it a pheasant?" someone questioned.

"What's the catch in the mountains if it's not a pheasant?" The man squeezed the chicken's wings tightly, for fear that the chicken would fly away.

Gu Mingyue looked around curiously. The pheasant was completely black and huddled in the man's hand. It neither fluttered nor struggled, and looked very calm.

Someone in the crowd asked again, "Is there rabies virus?"

There have been insect plagues everywhere, and the virus must still exist, but they themselves are not sure whether they have contracted the virus.