c 101-105

256 Literature

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](101)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

2701 Someone helped the masseuse escape!

He ran to the 27th floor in one breath. The door of 2701 was already open. The men carrying knives stood in two rows in a tacit understanding to make way for him. The man in 1601 even thoughtfully gave him a machete. .

Gu Jianguo drew an X on his chest with his knife and gave him a look of thanks.

The next second, his expression dropped and he roared towards the door, "Xiaosan, come out here!"

The old woman opened the door. She was probably frightened. Her dark yellow face was bloodless, her body was trembling, and her forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat.

Gu Jianguo tilted his head and said in a slightly calm tone, "I am a person with a clear sense of grudges and I am not looking for you."

He stepped through the door brandishing the knife, growling and shouting again.

The mistress lived in the master bedroom. When she came out, she was still wearing pajamas and looked like she hadn't woken up. "What's the matter?"

What's going on? Gu Jianguo was furious and pointed the tip of the knife at her, "If you don't give me an explanation today, I will chop you in front of your man."

The mistress frowned and said, "You are sick. If you are sick, go to the hospital."

"..." Gu Jianguo raised his eyebrows, "What did you say?"

"You're young and your ears don't work well, right?"

"Ha." Gu Jianguo rolled up his sleeves, his facial features twisted in a ferocious manner, "I've never seen anyone as arrogant as you in the third grade. I will do justice to God today."

The mistress turned pale and uttered obscenities, "You were hacked to death by a woman in your last life, are you going to chop her back in this life?"

"..."

Gu Jianguo's blood surged and his chest heaved.

1601 The man was afraid that he would be impulsive, so he stood in front of him and said, "Why are you competing with her? It's important to find someone."

Gu Jianguo remembered the business. He remembered that she came out of the master bedroom, clutched the knife and went to the master bedroom.

1601 raised his eyebrows and said, "Study, where is the study."