c 241-245

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](241)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Mingyue raised her hand, froze for a moment, and then put it down.

Zhou Hui said, "Why don't aunty mention uncle?"

"I know our mother won't leave uncle alone."

Uncle Xiao is like a father and mother in Xiao Jinhua's eyes, and aunt Xiao knows this.

Zhou Hui lowered her eyes and looked at her feet, "To be honest, it's quite uncomfortable to see my aunt like this."

"It would be nice to see more."

Zhou Hui tilted her head to look at her.

She found that Gu Mingyue seemed to be a changed person when she came back from Lucheng. Especially towards outsiders, no matter who they were, she was always more wary than kind. When she met miserable people, her eyes would heat up and she would shed tears, but she would never Will lend a helping hand.

She has no friends, no social interaction, she seems to be a bystander...

"Mingyue..." Zhou Hui turned away and asked her in a low voice, "What if one day my sister wants me to take care of Ruijie like my aunt?"

Jiaye is now an adult and has the ability to take care of himself, but Ruijie is still young and cannot survive without adult care.

Gu Mingyue followed the light of the flashlight and her expression returned to normal, "Sister Huihui, if you can trust me, please let me handle it then."

"what will you do?"

Gu Mingyue raised her eyes, her eyes were calm and her words were gentle, "Can you support Ruijie?"

Zhou Hui's heart was shocked.

Gu Mingyue said, "The plants have mutated and experts say they are edible, but there has been no similar research before. The experts themselves may not know what the consequences of long-term consumption will be..."

She asked lightly, "Can our family support other children with the materials we have?"

Zhou Hui was speechless.

Zhou Hui was silent all the way, and Gu Mingyue didn't understand her. No one knew what would happen in the future. When the day came, Zhou Hui couldn't make a choice. She was willing to be the villain.