c 236-240

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](236)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

There were too many people at the base, and Gu Jianguo couldn't squeeze out, so he could only shout at the top of his voice, "Girl, wait for me to say a few words to the neighbor on the 26th floor."

Zhou Hui wondered, "Why did dad run into the middle?"

Gu Mingyue, who knows her father better than her, said: "I won't accept it."

Zhou Hui: "..."

The work intensity of the three age groups is different. Teenagers should not work too hard during their development stage. Elderly people move slowly and try to avoid moving around as much as possible.

Although the population has dropped sharply, there are still tens of thousands of men on the base. The leaders are responsible for mobilization. The government sends the work to the district chief, who sends it to each building.

Gu Jianguo walked out excitedly, "It feels like I'm having a meeting in Capital Square."

After finishing speaking, he asked Gu Mingyue, "Do you know why I'm standing in the middle?"

Gu Mingyue twitched her lips, "Why?"

"I feel uncomfortable standing among the old people."

"..."

He turned back and looked at the queue that was slowly dispersing. "When I see them, I always feel that I am still young. By the way, I see a lot of acquaintances from before. You said that we don't live far away now. Why?" Didn’t you find it?”

Everyone is suspicious and wary of the people around them. Even if they encounter them, they will not say hello, and of course they will not pay attention.

"Daughter, when the base outside is built, we will be in the first ring. It is backed by the government school and overlooks the entire base. The housing prices will definitely be high."

"..."

"They said that when the materials are in place, the government will build houses. The first and third phases of housing are too crowded." Gu Jianguo said, "We will buy another one by then."

"..."

Gu Mingyue was afraid that he would try hard and do heavy work, so she wanted to persuade him. But she was not in the mood to say that at the moment, so she asked him, "Don't Yang Tao and the others still have a meeting? Are you still going to work today?"