c 56-60

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](56)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

"I wear a mask." Gu Mingyue said, "Let's walk along the water. If we are lucky, we can pick up some unopened soy sauce, vinegar and so on."

Gu Jianguo thought he heard wrongly. Didn't he have soy sauce and vinegar at home? And there are several big boxes.

"If you can't find soy sauce and vinegar, you might as well pick up some firewood." Gu Mingyue looked at the gloomy sky and said solemnly, "I don't know when the flood will subside. When the diesel is used up, we have to burn firewood."

"No way." Gu Jianguo took it for granted that the rain and floods would recede. He never thought about what would happen if the floods continued. "I have to talk to the people in the building..."

"......"

Before he could stop him, Gu Jianguo ran out and shouted at the top of his voice, "Do you want to stock up on some firewood..."

The people downstairs were the first to respond, "When the time comes, will the government find a way?"

"How can we rely on the government for everything?" said a resident who went home to check his diesel. "The government has to settle hundreds of thousands of people affected by the disaster, and we don't know when water and electricity will be opened."

"Lao Gu, can I go with you later?" I didn't think much about generating electricity a few days ago. I just saw that there was not much diesel left, so I had to make other plans.

Government rescue workers are working on the front line day and night. They should not cause trouble to the government if they can.

If you can't help those in need or be charitable, you can solve things yourself if you can.

"good."

The kayak is about five or six square meters, so it is not a problem to squeeze two more people into it.

The merchant provided four life jackets. Gu Jianguo and Gu Mingyue wore two, and the remaining two were given to the older eldest sister.

There were six big bags of garbage, padded with foam boxes and hung at the back. People in other buildings saw it and asked them to help throw away their own garbage.

"You can figure it out on your own." The curly-haired aunt next to Gu Mingyue said confidently, "Don't you have kayaks in your building?"

Seeing Mingyue looking at herself, she said, "There is a first time and a second time for this kind of thing. Help this family and that family. We are not garbage collectors. We don't have to find it for ourselves. live."