c 226-230

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](226)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Mr. Zhang looked at the bag at her feet, his face lit up, and he said, "Just after dark, someone in another factory was caught carrying private goods. The higher-ups sent people to check. I can take a look. What’s in the bag?”

Gu Mingyue opened the bag.

The sweet potatoes and potatoes were big, and the green peppers looked fresh. Zhang Gong bent down and picked up a sweet potato and took a bite. It was crispy and sweet, and tasted better than the ones sold in supermarkets.

Gu Mingyue said, "I have already weighed you. See if you want to weigh me again."

He lifted the bag and weighed it, "No, I believe you won't lie to me."

It's not an ordinary person who can take out these at this time. He gave the car keys to Gu Mingyue, "Where are you going to drive the car to?"

"Beside the wall behind, I saw several cars parked there."

"Those are all government vehicles." He picked up the bag and walked around to the side of the vehicle in front.

There should be a cart or a basket for him to load goods. Gu Mingyue said, "Gong Zhang, I'll leave first."

"Wait a moment."

Gu Mingyue watched him bring out a mineral water bottle and said in a low voice, "Don't you want diesel? I have saved this these days, do you want it?"

of course yes.

Gu Mingyue looked at him.

"Give me another five pounds of sweet potatoes."

A bottle of gasoline was exchanged for five pounds of sweet potatoes. Gu Mingyue didn't feel it was a loss, "It will take two days."

"Well, I'll give you the gasoline first. Just bring it to me when you have time."

Gu Mingyue took the things, opened the car door with the key, and drove away.

The excavator had previously pushed the surrounding area into a gentle slope, and it looked like it would be used for farming in the future. There was a bamboo forest diagonally ahead, and the wind made the bamboo forest crackle.

She drove the car into the bamboo forest, turned off the car lights, and sat in the driver's seat to observe what was going on around her.

A few minutes passed, and after confirming that there was no sound around, he put the car into the space with a thought.