c 71-75

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](71)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Mingyue opened the screen window on the side to let some air in, and saw the light downstairs. She raised her head and looked around. Teacher Lu was lying next to the window and sighed quietly, "A major disaster must lead to a major epidemic, Yuliang, you must pay attention to epidemic prevention."

Yes, the government only focuses on rescue and has not strengthened epidemic prevention at all.

When Gu Jianguo put on his down jacket and came out, she asked, "Dad, haven't you finished salvaging all the dead bodies in the city?"

"No." Gu Jianguo wiped his hair with a towel, "I get angry when I talk about this. There are corpses popping up in the place where we were salvaged before. The people above said they will deduct our wages."

"When did it happen?"

"Today, the people above checked the salvage of corpses and found two dead bodies in the area where we salvaged. It must be said that we are not serious..."

"Did he just die?"

"No, there are maggots in the head. I don't know how many days he has been dead." Gu Jianguo could tell the freshness of the corpse. The corpse must have been dead for at least five or six days.

"Are you from Ibaraki?"

Ibaraki was not the only one affected by the disaster. It is entirely possible that the bodies came from other places. If so, there would be an epidemic soon.

"If you're not from Ibaraki, are you from somewhere else?" Gu Jianguo asked.

"Dad, Teacher Lu said that there will be an epidemic, and you won't go there starting tomorrow." Gu Mingyue grabbed the disinfectant alcohol on the wine cabinet and sprayed it on the clothes and pants he had changed, "Mom, I don't want any more clothes. "

Chapter 41[VIP] 041 Cockroach

I bought this down jacket last year, with a discount of 1,600, and the pants were 800. I didn’t want it at all. Gu Jianguo rushed into the bathroom and said, “It’s good and can still be worn.”

"What should I do if there is a virus?"

Gu Jianguo felt that she was making too much of a fuss. Is there any virus in the drowned person?

He winked at Xiao Jinhua and followed her words, "I'll pack it up later and take it down and throw it away tomorrow morning."

"I'll do it." She put on gloves and a mask, carefully packed the clothes in bags, and then ran to the window.