c 41-45

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature > Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](41)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Gu Mingyue was not polite, "Okay."

As soon as the two of them arrived home, big raindrops began to pitter-patter down. In an instant, they looked like someone was pouring water outside. The sound of rushing was endless. Gu Jianguo sighed, "This rain is worse than Yiping." Her father's family borrowed money every day."

"No matter how big it is, it won't wet you. Quickly wash the basin and get the water. Several communities in the old city have received notices saying that their water supply will be cut off."

Gu Mingyue closed the window and played the animation for her niece. She turned the volume to the maximum and couldn't hear it clearly. She asked, "Is Xiao Meng afraid?"

When she was in the car, she was probably frightened and cried loudly. Her eyelashes were still wet at this moment.

"Afraid." said the little girl who was staring at the TV screen. "I won't be afraid anymore when I see Peppa Pig."

"......"

Gu Xiaoxuan was doing homework in the room. Gu Mingyue did not disturb him and helped clean several basins, fill them all with water, and wash the vegetables that should be washed.

The vegetables were not fresh, and the rotten leaves were packed into two garbage bags. Xiao Jinhua was heartbroken when she learned the price from her grandson, "If you ask me, the government should rectify this kind of sky-high prices."

"It's good if you can buy it." Gu Mingyue thought clearly, no matter how much money you can't buy something, it is no different from waste paper. She asked Gu Jianguo, "Uncle Jianjun and uncle, are they home?"

"We arrived early. The two of us were lucky. We got in the car and left as soon as we entered the station. Your uncle Jianjun's motorcycle is in the county, so he rode the motorcycle back."

It took more than half an hour to wash several bags of vegetables. Xiao Jinhua wanted to go downstairs to take out the garbage. Gu Mingyue took the initiative to take over the job and was very happy when she went out.

Looking at her back, Xiao Jinhua said, "Is my daughter feeling better?"

"Maybe it's because of the medicine." Gu Jianguo said, "The doctor said that as long as you cooperate, this disease is easy to cure."