c 266-270

256 Literature

search

front page

Danmei author

Modern beauty

ancient myth

Time travel and rebirth

BL fanfic

GL Lily

fantasy science fiction

urban romance

ancient romance

256 Literature  >  Time Travel and Rebirth > Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

Rebirth of Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster](266)

Author: Mang Shoe Girl Reading Record

Uncle Cao picked some large and good-quality dumplings and prepared them for sale.

Gu Jianguo advised him not to join in the fun.

"Why?"

"People in Base 2 are not happy with us, so they will definitely get into trouble." Gu Jianguo said, "If you want to sell it, sell it to supermarkets."

My daughter asked him to remind Uncle Cao.

Uncle Cao said, "It's up to you. By the way, you're not going to work today?"

"No."

"What's wrong?"

Gu Jianguo knocked on his head, "Headache."

Of course, this was an excuse. In fact, Base 2 was worried that the base government would embezzle food, so it arranged for its own people to take over his job.

He was fired because of his age.

It was too embarrassing, he was embarrassed to say.

Uncle Cao said, "If you have a headache, just rest at home for a few days. With Mingyue and the others, it will be fine."

"Um."

In fact, the situation in Mingyue's group is not good either. The government arranged for a new person to come, who is from the 2nd base.

It is said that they are keeping an eye on the helicopter to ensure that the food recovered from the 2nd Base will not line their own pockets.

Originally, it would be fine if both parties did not interfere with each other, but Xie Junmei and Ye Qi were among them.

The two of them were playing nice, and the other was playing bad, which made Gu Mingyue feel uncomfortable.

Because she had kindly told them to stock up on supplies, Ye Qi guessed that she had medicines in her hands and tested her overtly and covertly.

"Mingyue, we know a director. His mother has diabetes and needs insulin injections. If you have stocked up on insulin, you can sell some to him."

Zhou Hui turned to Gu Mingyue and helped her out, "Sister Qi, we don't have diabetics in our family. How could we stock up on that kind of medicine? Moreover, the medicine we bought was all taken when the whole family had a fever. My nephew had a fever and couldn't get it out."