Let Me

Від unbreakable16_

What happens when dancer Denzel falls for his boss? Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 30

295 18 11
Від unbreakable16_

Janet
"So I think we have all of the paperwork here to submit to the court." My lawyer said to us. I looked at Denzel and smiled.

"I'm so excited, babe." He said.

"Calm down." I laughed.

"I can't. How long will it take to hear back?"

"There's no real way of knowing, but the average time is a few months."

"Okay." He rubbed his hands together and I held them.

"Baby, calm down."

"It's just such a big deal."

"I know."

"Awww, I just thought about if it doesn't work. What will happen then? How will..."

"Shhh, positive thoughts. It will go through."

"She's right." The lawyer spoke up. "The best thing to do is stay positive. Stay calm and live your life and hopefully in less than six months, you will be Eissa's legal father." I did flips on the inside.

"Hopefully." I rubbed his arm.

"And no matter what the law says, you are his father. Okay, baby?" He nodded.

"Good. I'll let you guys know when I hear back."My lawyer put the papers away and stood up.

"Thanks." I showed him out and went back to Denzel.
"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just excited."

"I know. I am too. I know how much this means to you."

"What about you?" I sat next to him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, after everything that happened with your father, you've always talked about having a good father for your children."

"That's true and now I have you; an excellent father." He sighed.

"But what about Wissam? What if we do end up having a child? Won't he have questions?"

"Of course he will and we will tell that things didn't work out between me and Wissam and that you are his father. If he's older and ready for the full truth, then we will tell him."

"Wow, you've really thought about this."

"I assure you any mother who's had a baby with their abuser has thought about this."

"Good. As long as that crazy asshole doesn't interrupt what we have going on, I'm good."

"Good." He pulled me into his lap and held me right before kissing me. "Mmmmm."

"Damn. You be making me weak with those lips." I laughed.

"That's so you are too tired to cheat on me." He laughed.

"Woman, I can be the strongest, fastest, most energetic person in the world and that wouldn't happen."

"Awww, you like me or something?"

"I don't know, maybe." He blushed.

"Oh my god. Stop it." I covered my face.

"Cut it out." He pulled my hands down and I laughed.

"Okay." We sat in silence a little as he played with the hole in my jeans.

"So if this goes through, how will things work with Eissa?"

"We will come up with a plan for him staying with you and me. We already kind of have that going so it wouldn't be hard. Also, you will officially be the person Eissa goes to if something happens to me. I already had that written down just to be safe." He looked shocked.

"You did?"

"Yeah."

"For how long?" I played with my ear.

"Since uhh...since he was born."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"

"Well, I was very worried during my pregnancy. He was safe as long as he was inside but I had no idea what I would do when he got here. I needed to know what to do if something happened to me. So, I prayed and asked God for guidance. For a while, there wasn't a sign or anything, but right after I gave birth, I had a dream and in it, I saw you playing with Eissa and saying how much you loved him. He ran to you and was excited to see you, just like now. That's when I knew that you were someone that would love my son."

"That's funny."

"Why?"

"Because I had a dream around December and I was with this baby, who wouldn't leave me alone. I found him and he was lost. So I took him and looked for his father everywhere. We never found him but when it was time to give him up, he was already so attached to me that I decided to keep him. When I woke up, I heard this voice tell me that the baby was mine. I just assumed that it was the future."

"It kind of was."

"It definitely was." I went in to kiss him but was cut off by a loud cry.

"Ughh..he must know when we're about to do something." I stood up.

"Definitely." He smacked my butt as I walked away. I went to Eissa's room and he was holding onto the side of his bed as he cried. He had little tears going down his face.

"Awww, my prince."

"Mmm ma. Ma ma." I froze.

"What?" He cried.

"Ma ma." I quickly picked him up and hugged him. I soothed his cries and when he calmed down I dried his face and tickled him. He laughed a little. "Ma ma." I felt my heart grow.

"Denzy!" I took Eissa and ran into the living room.
"Denzy!"

"What? What? What's wrong?"

"Eissa said 'ma ma."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I looked at him and tickled his belly. "Say it again, baby." He looked at me and Denzel before he touched my face.

"Mmmm...ma ma." I cried.

"Oh my god." We got excited. "This is a big deal. We need to celebrate." said Denzel.

"Yeah. Oh, let's get a small cake."

"Cool. I'll go get it and a new toy for him."

"Okay. You want a toy, my prince?" He squealed.

"I'll take that as a yes." I picked up his keys and kissed Eissa's forehead and me before leaving out. "Love you."

"Love you too." I sat down on the couch with Eissa and he played with my hands for a while before climbing to stand in my lap. "You having fun, Eissa?" He bounced and I laughed. "Me too."

Eissa and I played a little for a while until my phone rang. I looked and saw it was Gil calling me. "Hello."

"Hey, boo. How you doing?"

"I'm fine."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. I know you were probably freaking out but don't worry, Joey is already setting up protection at you and Denzel's apartment to ensure that this never happens again." He sounded worried and frantic.

"What are you talking about?"

"You haven't heard?"

"Heard what?"

"Janet, someone's been watching you. There's pictures of you naked on Denzel's balcony."

"What?!"

"Yeah. They're all over the internet."

"I haven't been on there. You know I don't do that often." I put the phone on speaker and immediately went to Twitter. As I scrolled, I saw a picture that clearly had me in it, bent over Denzel's patio couch. You couldn't see him clearly, but it was only a matter of time before someone figured it out. Luckily, you couldn't see any of my parts but it was obvious that I was naked and you could clearly see what was happening. "Wow."

"Yeah." I looked through several tweets that spoke about how I was too old to do this. Some said that they would do the same to me if they had the opportunity. They talked about how they wanted the video. Lots of people said that I was stupid for having sex on a balcony. Some called me a bad mother. I felt terrible.

"Man, I can't catch a break."

"I'm sorry, babes."

"Who was even following me?"

"Joey is getting the police involved because this is obviously an invasion of privacy." I sighed. "How you feeling, boo?"

"I don't know, Gil. Tired, mostly. Seems like whenever something good happens, something bad happens."

"Don't think like that."

"No, it's true. Eissa just said his first word. We were going to celebrate and this happens. I'm sick of my good moments getting taken away." I immediately felt anger grow in me."

"Aww, boo..."

"Nope, not this time though. We're working on Denzy being Eissa's legal father. I've finally healed completely from the accident. I rarely even think about Wissam anymore. Eissa is growing and happy. I'm not letting things stop this."

"That's good."

"Yeah, it is." I started thinking of something. "I'll talk to you later, Gil."

"Wait, what are...." I hung up. I texted Randy and let him know what I was thinking. Of course he knew what had happened and he was in full support of my plans. I sat my phone down and looked at Eissa. He was looking up at me with his eyes wide open.

"No one is stopping us, right?" He smiled. "Exactly." I sat back and turned the tv on for him. He immediately got sucked in by the cartoons.

I had so many mixed emotions as I thought about the situation. I was angry, sad and scared. Who was watching me? What benefit did they get from exposing me? Why were they doing this?

Surprisingly, I was more upset at someone stalking me than by the pictures. I honestly didn't fully care about the pictures. I mean, hey, this will be over after the next celebrity does something. However, I wanted to control the story and that's what I was going to do.

Third Person
Ha! That ought to get her and knock her down a few pegs. I'm so sick of her living on the high horse. She's not that great. I'm better than her. I deserve this. Not her. I'm going to get her and she won't be able to stop me.

~

"Mr. Wilson, may we have a word with you?" The detectives held their badges up to the mechanic.

"Sure, how can I help you gentleman today?" He wore a friendly smile.

"We'd like to speak to you about a maintenance job your shop did for a couple of buses about two months ago."

"Oh, yeah. Ms. Jackson. We were very honored to help her."

"I'm sure you were."

"So what seems to be the issue?"

"I'm sure you heard about the bus accident."

"Yes, very tragic."

"Well, apparently there was an issue with the bus's brakes and speedometer readings. Which is funny because the buses got a clean report just a day or so before."

"That's right. My men told me that the buses were good to go."

"So you didn't work on the buses yourself?"

"No. Derek, Terrance and Jose did."

"Are they here today?"

"Yes. I'll get them for you." The mechanic went to the back for a few minutes before coming back with the men.

"Hello, Derek, Terrance, Jose."

"Uhhh...Wilson said that you guys needed to talk to us."

"Yes. We're investigating the bus accident that Janet Jackson was in. Apparently, some things on the bus malfunctioned that you guys said were working perfectly."

"Y-yes, sir." said Derek.

"MmmHmmm. You mind showing me the files related to the maintenance."

"Uh...of course not." The detectives looked at each other. They immediately knew that they caught the same thing. "Here you go." The detective looked through the paper and looked at the mechanics.

"There's no mention of the brakes or the speedometer on here."

"Well...we didn't see an issue with them."

"So you didn't at least write down that they were okay?" The mechanics were silent. "Mr. Wilson, unfortunately we'll have to take your mechanics in for questioning." Me. Wilson nodded and sighed.

"That's fine. I'll close up for the day and let me know when they can return."

"Of course."

————————————————————————————

Ahhhh!

Thoughts?? Questions?? Comments??

Follow Me!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Kryptonite Від Luv4Janet

Романтика

106K 4.4K 34
What happens when a ruthless, cold-hearted drug tycoon meets a sweet, soft-hearted school teacher?
16.2K 1.2K 36
You never know what life will throw at you...one minute you're in the clouds and the next you're being hunted down. How did things get so complicated...
337K 7.7K 34
What will happen once Ava gets sold to the gang leader of the biggest and baddest gang alive. Will she fall hard or will she run from it? What happen...
24.3K 1K 31
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...