Chapter 53

Denzel
"Okay. Okay." She pushed me.

"Naw, baby."

"Wait..." her breath caught. "....baby, wait."

"Mmmm....we're too close. Shit." She bit her lip and looked at me.

"I'm....ohh....I.....mmmm. Baby, please." She scratched at my stomach.

"You forgive me, baby?"

"Mmmm....oh my.."

"You forgive me?"

"Baby." Her breathing got faster. I grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to my face.

"Tell me, baby." She looked at me.

"Mmmm....shit. Yes." She whispered.

"Hmm."

"Yes. I forgive you, baby. Fuck." Her eyes rolled and closed again. I laid her back down and went to her ear.

"Daddy would never lie to you." She scratched at my back. "I promise."

"Yes. Shit." Her legs opened more and I went deeper. Her nails dug deeper into my skin. "I'm almost there."

"Let that shit loose, baby. Cum for daddy."

"Daddy." The pitch of her voice got higher as I felt her clench around me. "I'm....ohhhh." She moaned as her juices began to spill out. I came inside of her and pulled out. "Oh my god." She moaned repeatedly. "Oh my god." I watched her move around and suddenly her back arched and she squirted everywhere.
"Mmmmm!" I watched in amazement before leaning down to her face. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You feeling good, huh?"

"Mmmmhmmm." She bit her lip. I kissed her cheeks.

"You forgive me, baby?" She nodded.

"Mmmhmm." Her eyes got really low and she just started mumbling to herself. "That was so good. I feel so good." She eventually just moaned and groaned quietly to herself. I just watched.

My focus shifted when I heard someone beating on our bedroom door. "I'll check." She nodded. I got up and put on my shirt and shorts. There was beating again.

"Mama!" It was Eissa. I looked back at Janet and her eyes were closed while she laid out on the bed. I found a throw blanket and put it over her before opening the door. Eissa stood at the door with a blanket and his Ironman toy. "Mama?" He looked scared and sad. I picked him up.

"Mama's okay. She's sleeping." I showed him and he started crying. "Shhh, it's okay." I took him back to his room and sat in the recliner. I held him as cried. "It's okay. You'll see Mama when she wakes up."

"Up?"

"Yeah." He rubbed his eyes and laid against me. "Feel better." He snuggled closer. "Good." I rocked him a little while looking around the room. Janet decorated it while letting us have input. So his color theme was similar to the rest of the house, but there were superheros and instruments everywhere. Eissa liked to splatter colors, so

Janet had one wall where she had let Eissa smash his hands in paint and put it on the wall or smack the paint brush. He had so much fun doing it that he tired himself out. He barely stayed awake for his bath.

I looked down at him as he played with his toy. He hummed to himself as he moved it. I just loved having him as a son. More and more each day we get closer and I loved that. Especially since Wissam was acting like an ass all the time. Eissa needed a stable male figure in his life and I loved being that for him and Janet.