Chapter 31

Third Person
"Okay, here's some snacks guys." Some of the crew were hanging at Domo's place for a game night.

"Thanks, girl." said Allison. "Ohhh guac." They all started grabbing chips.

"Oh, you made this?" asked Guero.

"You know I did. Mama J taught me how to make it."

"I need to start cooking with her then." said Whiley.

"Y'all definitely should." said Gil. "She can burn for sure."

"I know Denzel eating good."

"In more ways than one." They laughed.

"This is very delicious." said Alex. Everyone cut their eye at her while agreeing.

"So, how's everyone been doing this week?" asked Guero.

"Not so good. I've been stressing over this thing with Mama J." said Domo.

"Yeah. That's really jacked up that someone would do that." said Whiley. Gil looked at Alex as she listened.

"The good thing is, Joey found a way to keep that from happening again." said Gil.

"That's good. No one needs to be doing that to her." said Alex. Everyone looked at her again.

"Yeah."

"Do they have an idea on who it was?" asked Allison.

"No. The officers think that this stalker is connected to the bus accident." said Gil.

"Wow. Someone is really out to get her." said Domo.
"And it's not fair, she's the sweetest person ever."

"Yeah." said Alex. "And you know it's not fair to Denzel either. He's a good guy."

"He sure is and he doesn't deserve anyone messing with him and Janet." Gil said while looking at Alex. She looked at him confused.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Gil?"

"I don't know. Got any ideas?"

"No. That's why I asked."

"Hmm.."

"Is there a problem?" Gil wanted to stay quiet but he couldn't. Janet was his best friend and he would do anything and hurt anyone for her.

"There is."

"Well, what is it?"

"Why don't you go ahead and admit that it was you who posted those pictures, instead of sitting here faking like you care."

"Wait.." Alex held her hand up. "..you think I did this?"

"Of course I do."

"Is that what you all think?" She looked at everyone.

"I mean, you did make a scene when we were on the road about then being together. We were all there." said Guero.

"Yes, because I was mad that Denzel was with her, but why would I post pictures of her like that?"

"Maybe to make her look bad."

"Why?"

"Because you want Denzel."

"Guys, I didn't do it."

"How can we be sure?"

"Because taking and posting compromising pictures of hurt would result in Denzel wanting me even less." Gil thought for a second. She had a point but she could've thought of that as a cover.