Chapter 15

Denzel
I sat in the venue seats with the other dancers while we watched Janet go through some of her solo moments for the show. We were in Lafayette for the opening show and I was so excited. We had been working so hard, so I just wanted it to go well. "Janet, try sitting this way." Janet adjusted her position.

"Better?"

"I think so."

"Denzel, how does it look from there?" She asked me.

"It looks good."

"Cool." Janet stood up. "Let's go over the other dances again."

"Alright. Come on up guys." Gil called us and we went onto the stage. While we got in position, Janet took off her long sweater and handed it to Gil. This rehearsing and exercising was really doing her good. Her ass was plump and her waist was basically gone. Don't get me wrong, I love my baby when she is all thick and juicy, but she is looking really sexy.

"Okay, what should we do first?" Janet asked. Gil thought for a second.

"Let's do 'That's The Way Love Goes."

"Cool."

"And remember your part Denzel. You're the love interest in this song."

"Gotcha."

"Okay. Let's do one." The band started playing and we went through the dance. We got to the second verse and I had to dance near Janet. I danced near her and she did a little something before moving on. We had talked about this before and decided not to do too much because we didn't want the allegations to start. We moved on with the rest of our dances. "Great job, guys. Why don't we take a break?"

"Cool. I need to feed Eissa anyway." Janet walked away.

"We'll meet back in thirty minutes." Gil followed where Janet went and I also headed in that direction because the dancers' dressing rooms were.

"Hey, Denzy."'I rolled my eyes before turning around.

"What's up, Alex?"

"Do you want to..."

"No."

"Can you let me finish?" She laughed.

"No, because I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to chill."

"We can chill too. I just haven't seen you a lot and I want to hang out."

"Alex, I have told you I have a girlfriend and I don't appreciate you still trying to push up on me. My girlfriend doesn't appreciate either."

"Denzy, do you really have a girlfriend, because I don't think you do."

"It doesn't matter what you think, Alex. Please respect that." I turned to walk away and she grabbed my arm.

"Come on, Denzy."

"Stop calling me, Denzy. Only my lady can call me that."

"Well, is your lady going to be at the show tonight?"

"Yes. She's very excited to see me."

"I hope to meet her. Maybe she'll like me."

"She doesn't. She doesn't like how you keep pushing up on me, either."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. So please stop touching me, rubbing on me, asking me out, calling me late, call me 'Denzy' and all that stuff. Just stop." She smacked her lips.

"Whatever. But just say that you want that and not make up some girlfriend."

Janet
I closed the door back from being cracked and looked at Gil. He saw that I was visibly pissed. "Don't make any quick decisions, Janet. Stay calm."

"I'm calm. I'm calm. Just give me a second." I opened the door again. "Denzel, are you guys?"

"Naw."

"Cool, Gil wants to discuss a certain part of the show with you and get your opinion."

"Okay. Bye, Alex." He came into the room and I closed then locked the door. "What's wrong?" I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me.

"Don't fucking play with me. Why are you still close and alone with her?"

"She followed me. I headed to the dressing room and she followed me." I let him go.

"Ohhhhh, I can't fire her, right?" I asked Gil.

"No, you can't."

"Fuck! Ohhhhh." He grabbed me and picked me up.

"Calm down."

"Did you tell her to stop?"

"Yea, she just so persistent."

"Denzyyyy." I whined. "I want her to stop."

"I know. Just know that she can try all she wants but she ain't getting none of this."

"She better not. I mean it." I wrapped my arms around him and he held my butt as he kissed me. "Mm." He kissed my cheek and neck, causing me to laugh. "Okay, I'm not mad anymore." He sat us on the couch.

"Good." He rubbed my thighs. "By the way, what's up with these tight pants? You got all the goodies on display."

"I felt good this morning."

"Well, you got me feeling good right now." I smiled.

"Okay, there's children and disgusted friends around." said Gil. Janet got up and picked up Eissa.

"Hey, there's my homie." She sat next to me and handed him to me. He was only four months old but he was so chubby.

"Look at him smiling at you."

"I know." Eissa looked right at me and smiled. "He likes me better." She laughed.

"Whatever. But I do want to talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"So, I've picked everyone's hotel room and everyone will be rooming with someone. So since you're one of the lead dancers, you'll be sharing a room with Gil."

"Ohh."

"But it's okay, because his loud snoring doesn't reach my room. So you're good." Denzel looked at me confused.

"What?" Gil laughed.

"You'll be sleeping in my room. I just have you in Gil's room for technicalities."

"Oh..cool. I was confused for a second."

"It's okay, baby. It'll be good for us to have some alone time anyway. I miss being with you." I laid on his shoulder.

"I miss you too." We both looked at Eissa while he fed him. I felt a yearning in my heart that made me sad. I wish I could have more babies but I may be too old now. Maybe something will work out. Who knows.

————————————————————————————

Alex is really pushing it. She better stop.

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?

Follow Me.