Chapter 12

Janet
Kisses were planted up and down my body as clothes began to shed off of our bodies. His hands moved over my entire body. "Uhhh. Mmmm." Electricity ran through my entire body as he slowly opened my legs and blew against me. "Ohhh." I shivered.

"Already soaked. I love it." His voice and the way he spoke did something to me. There was something about him. Like a breath of fresh air. I could be myself. I've only been able to once before and it still wasn't like this.

He held my legs as his mouth came in contact with my clit. I wanted to move but his hold on me was too strong. "Ohhh...baby. Mmm." He sucked me beyond measure to the point where my eyes lost focus. I've never had head so good. His tongue entered me and moved around inside. I don't know how he did it but it felt like his tongue had grown. My hands went to his hand and I grabbed at his hair. "Oh my god."

Suddenly, he stopped and came up to my face. I slowly caught my breath as he looked down at me. "Why'd you stoooo.....oh my god." He entered me slowly without warning and looked down at me with a smirk as I squirmed to get adjusted. I felt my insides tighten and loosen with every movement. Oh this feels so good.

I shot awake at the sound of my phone ringing. I was sweating all over and my legs were soaked. Trying to collect myself, I found my phone and answered it.
"Hello."

"Finally. I've been calling you for ten minutes. I was about to come over there." I laughed at Gil's excitement.

"I'm fine. I was just sleeping."

"It's a little late in the morning for you to still be asleep. That's not like you."

"I know, but Eissa kept me up all night."

"Crying?"

"No, he was just restless."

"Aww, what's wrong with my nephew?"

"I don't know. He usually goes to sleep fine, but now I'm struggling to get him down." I laid back and sighed. "You think it's me?"

"No, definitely not. You know how babies are. They're all different and they're always changing. Don't beat yourself up." I sighed.

"Okay, maybe you're right."

"Of course I am. It's me." I laughed.

"So what did you want?"

"Are you coming to the rehearsals planned for next week?"

"Oh definitely, I'm really excited about the tour."

"Good, because this tour is going to be fire. Tickets are already selling out." I smiled.

"That's great." I moved my legs and realized I had to get up. "Well, let me call you back. I have to clean up."

"Okay, boo. Love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and got out of bed. I checked the baby monitor and saw that Eissa was sleeping.
Going into the bathroom, I quickly undressed and got in the shower. Knowing that I couldn't be in here long, I got all of my essentials cleaned first before the rest of my body. When I got out, I dried off and lotioned up before putting on some lounge clothes. I took the sheets and covers off of my bed and took them to the laundry room. I started them and put new sheets and covers on my bed.

Once that was done, I prepared a bottle and some baby food for Eissa before making me a light breakfast. I noticed that I had lost some weight and I want to stay on that track. So I went with egg whites, some fruit and turkey bacon. I put a little hot sauce on them and sat on the couch. At first I was going to turn the tv on, but I decided not to and just sit in silence.

It felt so nice. The environment was calm and content, just how I liked it. I loved my apartment. It had a great view and because of how big the windows were, I could see much more. The clouds moved in such a marvelous and unique way against the sun and sky. On a rainy day, this view is even more spectacular.

I finished my food and put the plate in the sink. Going back to the couch, I decided that I was ready to watch tv. I turned it on and flipped through it until I came across a documentary about the ocean. I laid back and pulled my blanket over me. I have not been this relaxed in so long.

A few hours had gone by and I was still on the couch, except now Eissa had joined me. He woke up not too long after I finished breakfast. I fed him and changed him. Now we were just laying back on the couch. He was almost four months old and still such a happy baby. He laid on chest and made little noises every so often.

The new documentary I was watching had gone off and I was tired of tv. I looked at the time and saw that it was almost five in the evening. I got up from the couch and went into my room. Grabbing my laptop, I sat it on the bed with a few notebooks. "You wanna do work with mommy? Hmm?" I bounced him in my arms. He looked at me and wore a small smile. "I thought you would." I kissed his cheeks and sat on the bed.

Going through my email, I saw many from Gil. Most of them were about different things related to the tour. Outfits, hairstyles, set designs, etc. While looking at the outfits, I realized that I no longer liked them. They had Wissam's influence all over them. I sent Gil a quick email as well as Preston about hair and makeup. I wanted to feel like myself on this new tour and I knew what I liked.

Not even a whole ten minutes after sending the email, my phone started ringing. I already knew it was Gil. "Hello."

"Yesssss, Queen! I'm here for it."

"So you like my ideas?"

"Hell, yeah. Show them who the reigning queen is." I laughed.

"Gil, you're too much."

"I mean it. I love seeing you be you and I know everyone else will."

"Thanks, Gil."

"Of course, boo. But let me get off here and start working with the team. See you at rehearsal."

"Alright." We hung up and I did a little more work. Before I knew it, it was almost eight and Eissa had fallen asleep next to me. I closed my laptop and picked him up. I took him to the nursery to lay him down. I made sure he was covered up before going back into my room to prepare for bed. Right as I was about to lay down, I heard a knock at the door. I went to see who it was and I smiled so I opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Checking on my favorite people." I let him in and closed the door. He hugged my waist and pecked my lips.

"You missed me?"

"Of course I did, but I wanted to give you your space to get comfortable."

"I appreciate that. I surprisingly missed you too."

"Surprisingly?" I laughed.

"I'm kidding. Come on." I led him to my room. "Do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"Sure." He took his outside clothes off, leaving him in a shirt and boxers. I got under the covers and turned the tv on.

"Come on." He got in next to me but stayed on top of the covers. "You can be closer." I chuckled.

"I know."

"Then why aren't you? I like being close to you." He stayed quiet. I pulled the covers to put over him and moved closer before taking his arm and wrapping it around me. "See, much better. Isn't it?" He looked at me and smiled.

"I am more comfortable."

"Exactly." We laughed. I started the movie and snuggled into his chest. The movie was really good. At least from what I saw of it. I drifted off to sleep halfway through. I felt bad until I woke up and saw Denzel was asleep too. I turned the movie off and laid back on his chest before going back to sleep.

————————————————————————————

A good, calm energy.

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?

Follow me!!