Chapter 76

Janet

"Okay, Daddy! Oh my god!" I struggled to catch my breath. "Wait. Baby, wait."

"Naw. Take this shit, girl." He pushed my legs to where they were by my head and went even  harder. "Shit. Fuck, you feel so good."

"Mmmmm." Moans spilled involuntarily from my mouth. He was so deep inside me that I didn't think it was possible. We had gone several rounds already and he still wanted more. We had been in the kitchen, living room, the closet, the bathroom, the shower, the hall and now we were in the bed. It was almost as if he had unlimited energy. "Daddy, please!" I pushed at his stomach to try and slow him down but he grabbed both of my wrists with one hand and held them over my head.

"Stop playing with me." He licked and sucked on my neck. The sweat from his body fell onto mine as he went as hard as possible. "You know you like this dick, girl." I looked into his eyes and saw this raw animal energy in him. It kind of turned me on and got me excited.

"Mmmm."

"Yeah, let daddy hear you while I fuck this pussy." I bit my lip. "You want me to fuck up this pussy? Hmmm? You want daddy to fuck you up?" I nodded. "Words, baby."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, daddy. Fuck my pussy up." He grabbed my neck with his other hand and went harder. Something broke in me as he went crazy on me. I watched him pound into me and lost almost all self control. "Oh fuck! Oh god! Oh, Daddy!"

"Yeah, say my name."

"Daddy."

"Say it louder."

"Daddy!"

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours, Daddy." He let go of my wrists and neck. I immediately wrapped my arms around him as he hovered over me with his mouth barely an inch from mine. His breath hit me over and over, but it was so sexy. I was so turned on by him. He was doing things to me that I never thought would be done to me again. He brought up a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time.

"What you want, baby?"

"Mmmm..I want to cum for you, daddy. I want to cum so hard." He smirked and latched onto my neck. "Oh my god." He put his hands behind my head and picked me up. I held onto him as tight as I could.

"I'm gone cum all in you, baby."

"Yes, baby."

"You gone have my baby?"

"Yes, daddy. I'll have your baby." Before I knew it, I was cumming so hard that my vision blurred and the room spun. I felt him released deep inside of me and I came even harder. "Oh my god! Ohhhh!" I began to lose feeling in my arms and legs, but Denzel held onto me.

"Mmmm." We fell onto the bed as we tried to catch our breath. Once he got himself together, he picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and waited a little bit before stepping in. I felt the water hit my body and I became instantly relaxed.
"Hmmm." I laid fully on his shoulder as he washed my back. He rinsed my back off before washing it one more time.

"You gotta get down, baby."

"Okay." He gently put me down and I faced the water while he helped me wash my front. I was so focused on staying up that I didn't realize that he had finished. He picked me back up and carried me out of the shower before drying me off. Laying on the bed, I didn't even want to put on lotion or clothes. I just wanted to sleep.

Denzel

Janet had fallen asleep, so I decided this was the perfect time for my research. I made sure she was covered up before taking my laptop downstairs. Opening it, I immediately looked up different jewelers and stores. I had to find the perfect ring for her. I've waited for this moment for so long. She finally shares my feelings and now that Wissam's gone, we can be happy.